The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:13 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Spring Break trip

This is the idea i have can someone develop this...

Spring Break

Senior class decided to go to Atlantic Beach for a Spring break credit for history class..
The most nerdy and little guy of the class takes the trip along with his dream mates the football jocks, his best other nerd friend and the bullies along the other students and the teacher.
At departure his best friend reported sick.
He have a hard bus trip with the bullies teasing him along.
At arrival hotel was overbooked and the teacher made groups for staying at triple rooms.
He was put in a group with the two most biggest football jocks.
They resulted to be gay and inyected him with a supersteroid that transform him into a super jock and he started to enjoy his trip to the beach..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinherc View Post
This is the idea i have can someone develop this...

Spring Break

Senior class decided to go to Atlantic Beach for a Spring break credit for history class..
The most nerdy and little guy of the class takes the trip along with his dream mates the football jocks, his best other nerd friend and the bullies along the other students and the teacher.
At departure his best friend reported sick.
He have a hard bus trip with the bullies teasing him along.
At arrival hotel was overbooked and the teacher made groups for staying at triple rooms.
He was put in a group with the two most biggest football jocks.
They resulted to be gay and inyected him with a supersteroid that transform him into a super jock and he started to enjoy his trip to the beach..
A few things that could be added:

(Source: Wikipedia)
Atlantic City presented itself as prime real estate and a potential resort town for developers. In 1853, the first commercial hotel, The Belloe House, located at Massachusetts and Atlantic Avenue, was built. The city was incorporated in 1854, the same year in which the Camden and Atlantic Railroad train service began. Built on the edge of the bay, this served as the direct link of this remote parcel of land with Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. By 1874, almost 500,000 passengers a year were coming to Atlantic City by rail. The first boardwalk was built in 1870, along a portion of the beach to help hotel owners keep sand out of their lobbies. Because of its effectiveness and popularity the boardwalk was expanded and modified several times in the following years. The historic length of the boardwalk, before the 1944 hurricane, was about 7 miles (11 km) and it extended from Atlantic City to Longport, through Ventnor and Margate.

"Oh, please, tell me that you're coming on this trip. The idea of being the only nerd (and I know that you hate the term, but I need to be honest) fills me with absolute dread"

"Ah, Mr (surname), I'm sorry to have to report that your friend has come down with a very bad case of norwalk so I am afraid that you're on your own for the duration"

"Hey, look, it's the orginal Poindexter. Hey, dweeb, know what this is? A bicep? Yeah, but what's this? (choking) A chokehold (LAUGHTER)"

"Okay, settle down now. Now, due to a problem everyone will have share three to a room and no, Miss (surname) that does not mean that you get to have the annual convention of the glee club in your room again!"

"Hey look dude, the mobile gym's arrived! Sorry, what do you (shrieks) Hey, put me down. Dude, how many times do you think I can lift this DUMBbell!"

"I'm telling you, this is the real deal. Coach reckons that just one shot of this and I can add 50lbs of lean muscle in a day. If I was smaller, I'd add even more. Listen, I'm sorry, about... Is that gear? You know the rules about gear in the school team. I'm telling...OUCH! Did you just inject that into me?..."
  #3   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:14 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Awesome Celtic...hope others join the challenge and keep adding to build this story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options