The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
A Big Helping Hand

It was my first day with “Meals on Wheels.” I had been looking for a way to do some community service and a friend suggested I might like to help take food to people who were sick or elderly. I had delivered four lunches so far and I was on my last visit. It had gone pretty well, but I couldn’t prevent myself from becoming a little sad after seeing four consecutive frail women in their eighties, especially when I knew I would be the only person to visit them for the entire week. I could feel my brain wanting to finish the last stop quickly and then head home for some processing time.

I walked up to the craftsman looking home on the outskirts of a pretty nice neighborhood and knocked on the screen door, noting that the heavy wooden front door was wide open. I didn’t think it was a good idea for an elderly or sick person to leave their home open like this. I made a mental note to mention it to my supervisor.

“Yeah, who is it?” came a voice from somewhere in the back of the house – it sounded strained and a little winded.

“I brought your lunch um . . . uh . . . Mr. Gaw.” I looked at the name on the sheet.

“It’s about time, I’m starved.”

“Yes sir. I’m sorry. I had four other stops today. Can I come in to bring it to you?”

“You must be new, boy.”

The way he said boy made me roll my eyes. Another elderly gentlemen that built his ego up by making others feel inferior. For a second I thought about just leaving the food on the porch, but knew it wasn’t right and I did so want to make a good impression on my first day.

“Yes sir, it’s my first day.”

“I’ll be danged, I knew it - mainly because no one ever wants to come in. Yeah, bring the food to the back room, straight down the hall.”

I entered the house and prepared myself for the fragile state Mr. Gaw was probably going to be in – since he couldn’t even come to the door. I also heard some heavy breathing and what sounded like grunts, as if he were in great pain. I walked down the hall and followed the sounds. I told myself that I would make it a quick visit – walk in, drop the food, and leave. I turned into the last room on the right and immediately dropped the bag of food I held in my hands. It made a loud noise as it connected with the floor.

In the center of the room was a huge beefy guy in gray cotton shorts and a white tank top laying on top of a industrial strength weight bench pressing into the air three bars clamped together with what looked like huge keg-sized concrete blocks cemented onto it. The ends of the bars bent so far down it looked like the frown of a huge emoticon. I gasped out loud as two unbelievably large arms swung the huge weight back into a makeshift stand at the head of the bench. It looked like someone had taken two steel girders and had them shaped into v-like supports and I instantly realized those beams would be the only things strong enough to hold the enormous homemade weight set - that is, besides the dude laying on his back. My chin fell downward as soon as the big man on the bench sat up, the sturdy looking piece of metal furniture underneath cried out from the strain as his body moved.

The first thing I noticed about the man was the shocking white-haired crew cut and the thick matching goatee. I then noticed the tanned face with crow’s feet around the piercing blue eyes, heavy wrinkles at the side of a supple looking set of lips, and the manly crevices across the forehead. The man must have been in his late seventies or early eighties, but his body was huge and looked much younger. It was hard to prevent my gaze from traveling straight to the thick-as-hell bull neck that supported the elderly masculine face, which was now looking straight at me. I had only a few seconds to contemplate how it was possible for a neck to look so powerful before the booming voice of Mr. Gaw – now unstrained because he wasn’t lifting what looked like a few tons – spoke to me.

“Yeah, the boy’s surprised to see such a huge fucking grandpa, ain’t he?”

“Yes.” My answer was weak and feeble.

“Yes what, little squirt.”

“Yes sir.”

“Nice answer. I bet you thought you were going to find some weak looking skinny man barely able to get out of bed, weren’t you now, tiny.”

My mind couldn’t even register the insulting words he was using to refer to my body. I was too dumbfounded by what appeared before me. This was a guy surely in the senior part of his life and yet he was bigger than a doublewide refrigerator. I waited too long to answer and this made Mr. Gaw stand up. I cried out like a baby as I gazed upon his full size and then I fell against the side of the doorframe.

“You thought I’d be some half-dead, skin and bones dweeb, didn’t you, puny man?”

“Yeah.” Again, my voice sounded faint and breathy.

“Don’t make me come over there and beat some manners into ya, youngster. You answer your muscle granddaddy like you should, boy.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yeah, I can see the new boy learns fast. That’s a good little tike. Master Gaw is going to like breaking you in. What’s your name Mr. Teeny lad?”

It had finally sunk into my overwhelmed brain that the muscled senior citizen in front of me was letting insults about my size fly as if he could care less about my feelings. I certainly wasn’t as big as him, but I was a decent five eleven and weighed about two hundred pounds. I was in no way what most people would consider small, but this just didn’t register to my huge client. I began to think he might be suffering from dementia or something.

“Mr. Gaw, I’m not that small and my name is Kevin.”

This caused the old man to smile at me, like he knew a special secret that I didn’t. He stood there for a few seconds and then his gaze turned into something that resembled pity. He made a little tisk tisk sound with his tongue and shook his head. The man reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled off the sweat drenched tank top in one fluid movement – even though I could tell it was hard for him to get the thing over his wide shoulders and big arms. I sucked in air audibly when I got my first glance of his uncovered torso and this made the man smile even more. He walked over to me and I realized immediately that, while I was easily standing inside the door frame of the entrance to the room, the elder man’s shoulders stuck out much farther than the even the molding that surrounded the doorway. The behemoth surely had to turn sideways any time he came into the room. The same was probably true for all the doorways in his house. He puffed out his chest and squared his shoulders even more, simply to emphasize their insane width. I also noticed that I had to tilt my head back to look up at his face – the man was enormous, probably over six-five. He was looking down at me with his evil grin and ocean colored eyes. Mr. Gaw then snorted out a short little snicker and stepped to his right. He leaned his body to the left a little and brought his arm level with my chest. The man started laughing a little harder as he raised his forearm and started pumping up his biceps in front of me.

“Holy fucking shit!”

That was the most intelligent thing I could muster as I watched the massive peak of his arm thicken and rise in front of me. My entire view of the rest of the room was blocked by his monstrous gun, which was covered in leather like tanned skin. There were layers upon layers of muscles packed into his gigantic biceps and his forearm was covered in thick white hair.

“Hey Minnie man, look how my gargantuan flexed arm stretches from your chest to way higher than your head.”

My head didn’t move but my eyes looked upward so I could see how high the top of his biceps went. Because he had his arm so close to my head and because the fucking thing was so big I could not see the peak.

“Just the fucking arm of this elder giant is bigger than a fourth of your entire body. I’d say that makes you teeny weeny, Kevin. But let’s get one thing clear; you’re mainly small because I say so. Got it, little whippersnapper?

“Uh huh.” I gulped deeply after I answered.

Mr. Gaw stopped flexing his arm and brought his big palm to the top of my head, easily wrapping his thick long fingers around my skull. He straightaway started squeezing hard and a shout of pain escaped from my mouth. To emphasize his point the big man simply shook my head a little with his fingers as he spoke.

“I know you forget to pay me the proper respect mainly because you are so overwhelmed by my muscles and size, junior, but you really need to start minding your big daddy mentor. I would hate to have to carry your small body over to that bench, throw you across my knee, and make you piss in your pants from just one powerful whack of my hand. A spanking from me is kind of like getting hit by a speeding SUV. I think you must be forgetting your proper place in this new relationship. You need to remember you’re nothing but a little baby next to this big daddy. Maybe if I cradle you like a little infant you’ll remember your true position. Or maybe there’s a better way for me to remind you of your status when we’re together.”

Mr. Gaw was holding my head completely still with his giant hand. At the same time he had brought one of his thick pecs to my face. I had to look cross-eyed since he was so close, but I could see his hard chunky nipple jutting out level with my nose. I licked my lips as I gazed on the tufts of thick white hair surrounding the juicy looking cylinder of meat. Mr. Gaw moved his chest from side to side causing the erect man-teat to brush roughly across my nose. It actually hurt, but getting the chance to feel the big bull-of-a-man’s body so close made it bearable. The smell of his pungent sweaty pits filled my nostrils and caused my mouth to salivate. I longed to taste the saltiness of this man’s perspiration.

“Look at my little baby frothing at the mouth for some of this muscle tit. Yeah, I thought you were a little chest pig the moment I saw you. Here, suck on this for a while, boy. Make your old man’s cock get hard.”

The powerful Gaw pressed his hard nipple against my lips and shoved his chest into my face. He used so much force that my mouth had to open and I parted my teeth to welcome what felt like a cork-sized heap of man beef, along with some of the solid muscle of his pec. Using the strong grip he still had on my head the man bounced my face into his super-sized pectoral, which triggered me to start sucking like a wild man – both to give him pleasure and to get air into my lungs. The elderly man tensed his chest just to intensify the pain as my face slammed into his skin. I, however, chose not to shut my eyes – mainly because I wanted to look at the brawny striations across his chest. It looked like tiny farmers had cultivated numerous rows of muscle underneath his skin. When he flexed it was as if waves of pec meat was rippling toward the ocean of abs beneath the cliff-like edges of his chest.

“Yeah, that’s a good little boy. You suck grandpa’s tit and suck it hard. Maybe you can get a little of my man milk and maybe it will help you grow big and strong some day. I can tell you’re still shocked as hell by this old man’s body, aren’t you, son. You never thought a senior citizen could get so big and strong, did you?”

In between sucks and when he wasn’t shoving my face into his chest I was able to respond.

“Yes . . . sir . . . how . . . sir?”

“Shit, boy, before you were even sperm I was lifting heavy things. By the time I was twelve I was way bigger than you are right now. I grew up on a farm and my father was larger than I could ever hope to become. Yeah, I felt your entire body shake just now when you thought about the size of my daddy. Hell, he’s still alive, little man. Yep, he’s over a hundred years old and he can still lift a small car. He’s the only man that’s ever beaten me at wrestling. You’ll have to meet old man Gaw when he comes into town. He like’s playing with pretty boys. Damn, he and I could toss your puny body back and forth like a Frisbee. You’d like me to get my super senior daddy to show off for you, wouldn’t you, Kevin.”

“Yes . . . sir . . . please sir.”

“Nice son, that’s a good boy answer. You are learning so well. I think you can advance a little in your lessons now. It might be time for you to move beyond the diaper stage. Well, maybe not, since I think you’ll soon be losing control of that cock of yours and definitely making a big boy cum mess. It won’t be your fault, though. Your little body just can’t handle being this close to huge daddy muscles – now can it?”

“No sir.”

Gaw pulled his chest away from my face, which was now raw from his abuse, and he let go of my head. He backed up a little and then reached out and grabbed me by the ass. He latched on hard to my glutes and squeezed, causing me much pain. I went up on my tiptoes and again shouted out loud. This made the big man laugh as he easily shoved my entire body toward the back of the room. He gave my ass a hard tap as I moved away. The smack echoed loudly in the sparsely furnished room.

“Yeah, that hurt like hell didn’t it, Kevin? And that was just a light little love tap. That should give you an idea of what a real whopping from your granddaddy Gaw would feel like. I bet you’re going to do as I say now more than ever, aren’t you.”

“Yes sir.”

I was rubbing my ass furiously, trying to lessen the intense stinging. I figured I was going to have an imprint of the big man’s hand down there for a few days. I quickly anticipated beating off in the coming week just from lowering my pants and looking at his paw print on my aching butt. I kept moving further into the room, nervous that Mr. Gaw was going to smack me on the ass again. He sauntered into the room a few steps behind me and I could see that two things were causing him to walk a little stiffly. First of all, the insides of his thighs pressed his legs apart making it almost impossible for him to walk without waddling. And secondly, there was a fire hose sized cock stretching obscenely across his thigh and pushing his cotton shorts out like the giant pole in the center of a circus tent. My eyes widened as I began to fathom the dimensions of his rod and my ill-mannered gawking was not missed by Mr. Gaw.

“Too much man meat down there for you, too – huh, little man? It’s not nice to stare now, Kevin, but I know you can’t help it. You’re just trying hard to grasp how big that python is, aren’t you? Guess what, boy? It’s not even fully hard yet”

This caused me to start coughing – it was like I gagged on just the thought of trying to get his penis in my mouth. I quickly braced my body on the nearest thing – which ended up being one of the large slabs of concrete implanted on the ends of the combined bars the guy was lifting when I came in. After catching my breath I finally looked at where my hand rested. The block of concrete was so large that it almost touched the ground even as it rested in its girder-like holders. I quickly figured out that the large pieces of stone were bigger than half my body – they were way over four feet high and the same width. I turned to the smiling face of Mr. Gaw. I was too flabbergasted to make a coherent sentence.

“How . . . much, I mean . . . what’s the . . . how much does one of . . .”

“Don’t ask, son. I stopped using conventional weights in my thirties. Nothing was heavy enough. I started using trucks and big pieces of machinery, but most of the time I demolished them by gripping too hard or letting them smash into the ground when dropping them at the end an intense set of reps. People stopped letting me use their vehicles or other items because I destroyed too many. That’s when a contractor friend volunteered to make me some mega-sized weights. He poured those small things for me to use in the house. He also gave me two steel girders so I could bend them into shape to hold the weight. Shit, boy, there’s nothing hotter than taking a big thick girder and molding it easily with just your hands. I’ve never weighed those things, so I don’t know how much I’m lifting. I do know, however, they’ve become too light. I can toss them around for hours and not feel a thing.”

“You said these are small, sir?”

“Oh yeah, real small. My friend used some big Jacuzzi’s as molds for my outdoor weights. He just poured the cement in and then let me bust the fiberglass rims with my hands. He used a streetlight pole as the bar. The big ones are in the back yard. That’s where I do most of my hard ass workouts. These things in here are just to keep the blood pumping in my guns during the day. And to impress the shit out of little dweebs like you.”

I ignored the dweeb comment, mainly because I was running my hand over the huge lump of concrete in front of me. I put both of my hands against the side of the stone and pushed with all my might. The damn thing didn’t even slightly move. I pushed harder, thinking that with a little leverage I could at least make the weight bars move a little. It was no use. I quickly realized that three of me put together would not be able to budge the bulky mass.

“Don’t strain yourself, puny man. We want you to be able to have some more fun with your muscled elder. You’re no good to me if you’re hurt or even just plain tuckered out. You need to save all of your strength to keep up with me - even if it’s just for a little while. Grab one of those blocks in the corner and bring it to daddy. Let me do something to pump some more juice into that hard cock of yours. I want to intensify your upcoming explosion to a higher level. We might get you scores of nine or a perfect ten, even from the Russian judge, when I allow you to finally shoot your wad.”

I looked to where he pointed and saw there were some huge cinder blocks, the kind used for the construction of large buildings, laying in the back corner. They were the big concrete gray bricks that had big holes in the middle – used for wires or pouring in cement foundations. These looked bigger than the ones I had used in college to hold up my bookshelves. I could have probably fit one of my legs into the middle of these thick blocks – or even my entire body. I also noticed there was a pile of sand in the corner, as well. I figured Mr. Gaw was filling bags for something. I reached down to lift one of the blocks off the ground and was surprised as hell when it only came up about a half of inch. I tried to lift it again, using a lot more of my strength and the thing only raised into the air slightly more. I turned to look at Mr. Gaw, ready to ask him for help. What I saw almost made me instantly shoot my cock’s building load. The older white-haired Samson was curling the triple-barred massive manmade weight – with just one hand! I fell backward in shock and was thankful I was so near the wall. It broke my fall. I started to cry out like a shocked child but no sound could escape my mouth. I was simply too astounded by the man. I watched closely as he executed perfect one-armed curls for ten repetitions and then tossed the monstrous thing in the air and caught it with his other hand. He then repped out ten lifts with his other arm. His biceps were suddenly what seemed to be twice the size they had been when he measured them against my body. I knew a small child could easily hide behind this senior’s bulging guns. He dropped the weight back into the holders and the room shook from the jolt. I took a few seconds and focused on the girders that held the united bars. I could see finger indentions on the sides of the steel beams and got a little light headed thinking about Mr. Gaw bending the things with just his hands.

“Yeah, boy, I’ve got these guns pumped up something nice for you. We’re going to have a little fun now, son. Don’t try to lift those things, Kevin. You’re too weak for that. Just slide the things over on the floor. I can’t begin to remember what it feels like to not be able to lift a bunch of tonnage. I feel sorry for you. My cock, alone, could lift four of those cinder blocks put together boy, and yet your entire body can barely get one an inch off the ground. It must be difficult being so small and feeble, Kevin. Here, you thought you were going to come in and help a frail old man by giving him lunch, but you had no idea that your body would end up being so scrawny and powerless compared to mine. Come on little man, put some force behind that cinder block. You’ve barely moved it two feet.”

Mr. Gaw was right. The fucking thing was so heavy that I was wearing myself out just trying to slide it across the floor. It was even larger than I thought. The outer ring of the block was probably about a foot thick, leaving a hole in the center that was definitely as big as my waist. I could tell that metal had been mixed in with the concrete ring, as well. This added to its strength and weight. The elderly muscle man had obviously grown tired waiting for me, so he walked over and grabbed the cinder block between just the pinky and ring fingers of his right hand. He lifted the block up like it was a feather. He then wrapped his other hand around my waist and easily lifted me into the air. Being cupped in the big man’s sweaty armpit was like winning a thousand lotteries. I felt his huge pumped-up biceps against my body and his muscle packed chest pressed into my side at the same time. He squeezed so hard that all the air was instantaneously forced out of my lungs. I could not take a breath because his grip was too damn strong. I was thankful when he dropped me on my feet as soon as we were back in the middle of the room. I inhaled deeply. Mr. Gaw snickered at my misfortune and then brought the cinder block to his chest level.

“So, Mr. Delicate, let’s see what kind of damage your big grandpa can do to this flimsy light thing, okay?”

I stared at the man and, even though my body was still in pain, I was excited beyond belief. I could not wait to see what the guy chose to do to this heavy piece of concrete.

“Yes, please sir.”

“You have done so well at learning your manners today, Kevin. I am so proud of you. It’s time to reward you a little and then we’ll work at pleasing me. I bet you never thought you’d end up the plaything of some monstrous eighty-year-old man, did you? But that’s just the way life goes sometimes. Let’s not mess up those pretty clothes of yours. Undress boy.”

It was certainly not a polite request and I did not need to be told twice. I had quickly learned that my new daddy boss did not feel he should ever have to repeat himself. I kicked off my shoes and socks, peeled my shirt from my upper body, and then pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time. I placed all of my clothes on the concrete block, still resting in the hand-molded holders. I was happy to notice that my body made Mr. Gaw smile. He nodded his head up and down in approval.

“Yeah, boy, that’s a real nice body. And I can see why you might have thought you were big before you met me. But take a look at your body son, and then look back at me. Go ahead. Yeah, that’s it. Get a good long look. Now look at me. It’s kind of hard to miss me, huh? Tell me what you notice Kevin?”

“I notice that there’s no comparison, sir. I feel small and weak next to your gray-haired super-strong huge body. I see skin weathered with time, but still gorgeous and vibrant. I see hands with calluses bigger than my fist, sir. That hard skin on your palms is from years of lifting weight that all other men could only dream about moving - weight that even most bulldozers would have trouble budging. I see the most beautiful muscle daddy that has ever walked the earth.”

“Well son, truer and finer word have never been spoken. Your Mr. Gaw is going to reward you handsomely.”

The giant man took the cinder block in one hand and slid his other forearm into the hole. I watched as Gaw slid the cement ring up his arm – having to push it hard to get it over his thick biceps. I was amazed that his skin didn’t tear – but then I quickly figured it must be as strong as the rest of him. The man simply turned the cinder block into an armband. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. He then raised his arm – leaving it outstretched at his side, with the block hugging his gun.

“You don’t touch your cock until I say you can, is that clear little fellow?”

“Yes sir.”

“I bet you have beat off for years watching men bust their biceps through the sleeves of shirts, haven’t you boy.”

“Yes sir.”

“Well let’s put a new twist on that image, shall we, son? From now on an arm ripping through a shirt isn’t going to impress you at all.”

With that, Mr. Gaw started bringing his forearm up slowly and methodically. I watched as the man’s big solid biceps started expanding and filling in every possible space within the block. I was amazed to see his skin push out over the sides of the block, because it couldn’t go anywhere else at first. For a few seconds I thought nothing was going to happen and then the room was filled with a popping sound that made the walls reverberate. Chunks of concrete came flying off of the edges of the cinder block. I could feel tiny pebble-like pieces hitting my body, but I didn’t dare take my eyes from Mr. Gaw’s biceps. The man was barely straining and intensified the pump of his biceps even more. Suddenly the entire block exploded from around his swelling arm. It was like watching some guy’s arm busting apart a plastic armband but it was also a hundred times more powerful. Seeing his biceps obliterate heavy concrete was beyond orgasmic. I moaned out loud as portions of the block flew across the room and some big lumps fell to the ground. I desperately wanted to grab hold of my cock and pump myself to orgasm, but I remembered Mr. Gaw’s order and there was no way I was going to disobey him. The big man’s biceps was bulging in front of me and looked even more glorious than before – probably because I had just witnessed some of its incredible power.

“Fuck, that is so hot every time, little man. I’m proud of you for not grabbing that cock. Most men can’t make it through that easy display. You’ve got some stamina and I like that – even in someone as small as you. Not to worry, son, we’ll be getting you off soon. Let me just clean up some of this mess.”

The big man reached down and grabbed a couple of the big chunks of concrete from the ground. He stood back up and held the two pieces in his right hand – with his left palm open underneath. I heard a high-pitched squealing sound and saw his fist grow tighter around the stone mass. I cried out in pleasure as soon as I saw a steady stream of sand descending from his clenched fist into the waiting palm. It was taking no effort for the big muscled daddy to mash the concrete into nothing. My legs began to weaken. My moaning got louder and my body began to shake.

“Hold on little man, your big daddy wants to give you one more thrill to send you catapulting over the top.”

Mr. Gaw reached out and grabbed my tense body. Feeling his sand covered hands against my skin made his recent display of strength even more real and my toes began to curl tightly in anticipation of what was coming. He quickly brought my weakened body up to his chest and let my stiff cock nestle into the deep valley between his pecs. The strong man then merely lifted my body up and down while he squeezed his powerful chest together – surrounding my hard cock with hard warm sweaty muscle. It took only a few times of jerking my dick up and down in between his mountains to send me over the top. I threw my head back, screamed like some kind of wild animal, and then released my powerful eruption into the cavernous division between Gaw’s huge pecs. I could tell volumes of cum were being released from my body, mainly because I felt it deeply, but also because I saw a bountiful amount of cum shoot out lava-like over the huge chest in front of me and then flow downward over the bulging muscles. My body continued to shake uncontrollably for a few minutes and I knew it would be hard for me to ever again spew forth that much man juice, but then I quickly began to think about all the other things Mr. Gaw might do to show off and I started to get excited again– even before I had fully recovered from his small display of strength.

“That sure was pretty, boy, but we’re not done. It’s time for this old colossal man to get off.”

I was carried easily over to the end of the bench. Mr. Gaw sat down and then worked both of my legs to either side of his big trunk-sized thighs. He manipulated my body around like I was some kind of doll. Then, without any warning, he slammed my ass down onto his waiting cock. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the pain and I opened my mouth wide, but, as before, no sound came out.

“Sorry, tiny man, but there’s no way I could slowly introduce my large tool to your hole. Trust me, the quick way is the best way. Now I’ll just twist your body a little so you can get used to having a fire hydrant up your ass.”

This made Mr. Gaw laugh out loud and then he did, indeed, turn my body to the left and to the right to make it nestle down on his cock even more. It felt like someone had shoved a flagpole up into my body. The pain began to subside and Mr. Gaw, knowing how much it would please me, leaned in and kissed my lips hard.

“That’s for being a good boy. I’m going to now start using your body to jerk off my cock, son. Don’t worry, it will give you pleasure, too, but know that a big man like me can’t stop himself when he gets going. I won’t hurt you much, you can count on that. Just squeeze your ass as tight as you can and we’ll both get along fine. Here we go – get ready for the ride of your life.”

The big hands at my waist grabbed onto me even tighter and then Gaw started propelling my body up and down on his hard prick using just the strength of his arms. I tried to squeeze my ass as tight as I could – partially to prevent some of the pain, but also to give Mr. Gaw more pleasure. From the way he was moaning and breathing heavy I knew it was working. The man thrust my body up and down so fast that I began to get a little sick. The room was just a blur now. I could feel the old man’s stiff cock getting even firmer as he abused my ass. Finally, the man raised me up on his cock and then slammed me down with enough strength to knock the wind out of me. It didn’t matter, though, because suddenly I felt his huge penis begin to throb hard, I watched his abs concave in, and I heard what can only be described as a beastlike yell. Then hot cum, not just warm juice, shot up into my insides. I figured if I looked down at my ass I would surely see steam rise because of the heat emanating from my hole. I wondered if the temperature was mostly caused by the friction created by his strong arms or was it because the man was so masculine that even his cum was insanely powerful. Either way I knew I had just been fucked by what was surely the most masterful daddy alive. I looked into his beautiful rugged face and my body tingled all over when I saw the huge muscle man smile at me.

The gentleness I was feeling didn’t last long. The man lifted my body off of his cock and then dropped me on the floor in front of him. He grabbed me by the hair and then proceeded to wipe up his cum-covered balls and cock with my face. I was certainly not complaining – getting to feel his hard dick up against my face and to steal tastes of his man milk was awesome– but it did seem like his actions were from someone that only cared about dominating and conquering. I wasn’t sure Mr. Gaw was capable of much generosity or gentleness. After his cock was cleaned and glistened from the saliva of my tongue bath, the man released my hair. He again lifted me into his lap – this time holding me like a small child, my upper body held aloft by one of his meaty arms and my legs draped over his opposite big thigh. I could feel his semi-hard wet cock pressing into my ass and lower back. The big man began to stroke my chest and stomach lightly. His actions made my eyes fill with water and Mr. Gaw noticed as he gazed down at me.

“I have to be tough son, so you’ll appreciate it when I’m kind. I have to be the disciplinarian as well as the protector. Understand boy?”

“Yes sir.” I said through my tears and tried hard to stop crying.

“It’s fine for you to cry, boy. You’re not used to being around such size and strength. It’s hard to get your mind around all that my body is capable of – the destruction it can cause, the heavy stuff it can lift, the good it can do, and all that. I represent so much for you, boy. You desire a protector as well a dominator. You want me to treat you both rough and gentle. You like me when I’m mean and you like me soft. I deserve to be your master, boy, and you know it. I’ve learned a hell-of-a lot in my time on this earth. I know you now won’t ever look at elderly people the same way, son. That’s why ‘Meals on Wheels’ hired me.”

“What sir?”

“That’s right, boy. See, the program uses me to test their new male volunteers. I give them a big helping hand, so to speak. If men still want to serve after visiting me, then they become part of the service. I’m used as a tool to weed out the weak ones.”

“I still want to serve meals, sir, but on one condition.”

“You think you’re in a place to give me conditions, boy?”

“No sir, it’s just that I think you’ll like this condition. I’ll be glad to serve many meals to the sick and elderly if my last stop can always be here.”

“Hell, son, no one’s ever asked for that. That sounds like a great plan to me. Give your big gramps a kiss.”

Last edited by Londonboy; April 1st, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 14th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 21st, 2013), xboy (January 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:56 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Holy shit! Man, you poured all my favorite muscle fantasies into one story! I love mature muscle, the older, the better, so seeing a man as old as Mr. Gaw and knowing that his daddy is still big, muscular and strong well into his hundreds, I almost came on that alone! But seeing him demonstrate his muscle and strength himself, that put me over the edge, this story is a winner without a doubt, maybe one of the best of yours that I ever read, and I love your stuff, so that's saying something. Hope you write more of this story and fantasy, I would love it!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:49 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Wow! As usual, it's beautifully and powerfully written with a nice twist on the side. Now I wonder if there's an amazonian grand-ma waiting for the female volunteers. :P
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 08:35 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
You are killing it as usual, Londonboy. Just wow, I just hooked up with a mature musclehead and it was amazing. I learned that from first hand experience.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 08:47 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Just the kind of meal I wanted. :3
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:09 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
?It?s about time, I?m starved.?

?Yes sir. I?m sorry. I had four other stops today. Can I come in to bring it to you??

?You must be new, boy.?

The way he said boy made me roll my eyes. Another elderly gentlemen that built his ego up by making others feel inferior. For a second I thought about just leaving the food on the porch, but knew it wasn?t right and I did so want to make a good impression on my first day.
Sorry, but in my opinion Kevin's first impression of Mr Gaw was right... The guy's a complete asshole!!!

Ender
  #7   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:18 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Yeah. We love this kind of assholes.
  #8   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:49 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
woah! more of that huge granddaddy please!
  #9   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 09:05 PM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
When's the ETA for a sequel to this?
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:11 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You've certainly conquered your rightful place among the best writers of the male muscle growth genre, my friend. That being said, I have yet to complimment you for such extraordinary stories involving the "muscle daddy" figure - you have been giving us the most powerful examples of the sub-genre and I hope we can read more from you soon. This particular story was so freaking hot, the "tough love" kind of relationship that I just can't get enough! This story certainly is an instant classic!

Congratulations
  #11   Add to craig698's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:47 PM

craig698 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to craig698 Send a message via Yahoo to craig698 Send a message via Skype™ to craig698
i want more and more love muscle daddy stories
  #12   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanks and more.

I really appreciate the feedback, gentlemen. I've been a little discouraged by some of the comments made lately pertaining to strong dominant muscle men. Why do stories on the site have to have muscle growth in them per se - why can't it happen even before the story begins. I see this site as one that embraces all views of muscle growth fantasies. I hate the fact that I let comments get me down, but I guess I'm human. I love strong dominant daddies that require the appropriate respect AND the gentlemen that enjoy and fully submit to that role. I'm sorry that other people tend to limit the view of muscle growth fantasies. Sorry to burden others with my disappointment but it is how I feel.
  #13   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think of all the stories of dominant muscle men out there, yours would be the least offensive, since it's always been clear (at least to me) that the power dynamics were a two way street; the larger man wouldn't have so much power if the smaller man didn't want him to have it.
  #14   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Thicker is Best

Mad Dog, you are always so kind. Thank you. I guess I'm acting a little unsure of myself - which is not like a true muscle daddy, right? Thanks for your encouragement.
  #15   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:09 PM

In fact, it could be a fun twist on the formula to have the big guy think he'll easily pick up a smaller guy, only to have the smaller guy flip the tables on him and have the bigger guy end up feeling like he has to chase after the smaller guy. I dunno!
  #16   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
I really appreciate the feedback, gentlemen. I've been a little discouraged by some of the comments made lately pertaining to strong dominant muscle men. Why do stories on the site have to have muscle growth in them per se - why can't it happen even before the story begins. I see this site as one that embraces all views of muscle growth fantasies. I hate the fact that I let comments get me down, but I guess I'm human. I love strong dominant daddies that require the appropriate respect AND the gentlemen that enjoy and fully submit to that role. I'm sorry that other people tend to limit the view of muscle growth fantasies. Sorry to burden others with my disappointment but it is how I feel.
I apologize for saying that Mr Gaw is an ass-hole... I should have just ignored the story. What ticked me off was the ending, where the guy's job is contingent on his accepting the role of submissive. That hit a raw nerve for me. There are some daddies that forget that in the real-world not every non daddy wants to be dominated, and they tend to get miffed by the rejection.

That said I like a lot of your stories, My Roommates Body is one of my favorite stories... It's a body-swap rather than actual growth, transformation and adapting to change. Personally I think 'change' of some kind rather than muscle growth specifically should be a component in stories here. As I said I frequently enjoy your stories but not this one. Had I known it wouldn't take a twist away from its straight BDSM theme I would have skipped reading it altogether. I was hoping it would make a turn but it didn't. And in the end hit a nerve.

Ender
  #17   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 07:14 AM

Agree with londonboy

Oh yeah, I especially like the way the muscle growth has already occurred in your stories, Londonboy. And I don't personally want to see a role-reversal angle in your work. I like the men who are comfortable and secure in their alpha-maleness and their partners who are perfectly blissed out servicing their alpha daddies! More please1
  #18   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:34 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This 68-year-old thoroughly enjoys your alpha muscle granddaddy. Domination by a senior citizen is a great idea!!! Thanks!!!
Mike
  #19   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2011, 03:20 PM

Man, it just really bears repeating: THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC STORY.
  #20   Add to eromacque's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM

eromacque is on a distinguished road
Mr. Gaw should come back.

I understand that Old Man Stevens is certainly mighty, but Mr. Gaw seemed quite a lovely titan, as well.
  #21   Add to brahmabull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:10 AM

brahmabull is on a distinguished road
Needs to be continued... Please

Old lurker on this site.

I must say Londonboy, you have a way with detail and words that convey your world to many on here. Hopefully this is not a one shot in this story. I love the way you handled this piece of a world you created and wish it to continue.

I can see there is more you want to tell since you brought us into. Mentioning an over a hundred year old senior daddy. And stating he was bigger then Kevin at 12yo. There is so much to this.

Do we know if there are siblings or offsprings? Or how his daddy is still bigger and stronger than Mr. Gaw?

Please. You write dramatically well. You added emotion to the imagination in this story.

Again from a long time lurker... If you will do the honors of continuing this to a series.
  #22   Add to muslmass's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:31 AM

muslmass is on a distinguished road
This REALLY deserves a sequel. Does Mr. Gaw got out to demonstrate his power? Do we meet Mr. Gaw's dad?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options