The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghifty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:28 PM

ghifty is on a distinguished road
Corey the Young God

I'm trying something new.. this is not my writing style.

Part 1:

My name is Corey Whitaker, 17. I’m a Junior who is on the Pacifica High School Sharks Varsity Football roster.
At 6’4” tall and 260 pounds I like the way I am—big, muscular, and sexy. If you’d ask me what I’d wish for, I’d wish to be even bigger, more muscular, and sexier. But that’s probably pretty hard to do.

There aren’t many people at my school that come close to being as manly I am—out of about 3,000 other students, there are probably only 30 who are over 6’. Maybe half of those are as muscular and strong as I am. And as far as how tall I am? There’s only one guy taller than me, and he’s a beanpole. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember.

In sixth grade, when I was only a fucking runty twelve year-old, I was already bigger than everyone else. Most kids were 4’5” tall, maybe just a little more, and were light as hell. I’d say the biggest dude, other than me of course, was 5’ tall and at most 100 pounds. I dwarfed him. I was, if I remember right, 5’ 4” and 120 pounds. I was built too—not fat. I was in sports as long as I could remember. First swimming, which gave me a nice trim look. Then soccer, which helped me get a little bigger. And then football. I fucking loved football. As a twelve year old I was already playing with the seventh graders, by the end of the year when I reached 5’ 6” and 131 pounds I was hitting it up with the eighth graders. It was fucking great. It turns me on to look at pictures of me back then. I already had a pretty nice build, all natural, solid abs, defined calves, developing biceps, mini-pectorals. Hell, I had never touched a weight set before.
It’s funny though. I never thought I’d get this big. After eighth grade started I began hitting those weights hard. I was 5’10” and weighed a good 154 pounds. Still trim. But once I lifted I exploded, literally. My parents knew what potential I had, and after consulting a bunch of smarty health and nutrition people let me start training for what would become my domain—football. I was on some kind of creatine, small doeses of course, but it helped me grow huge. By the time eighth grade year was over I was 5’11” and had put on about 11 pounds of muscle. No longer was I fit, I was getting big. And my hunger to get bigger was great and constantly increased as I grew even bigger. But nothing grew as fast as my sexual desire. I had my first erection towards the end of seventh grade. By the time eighth grade started I was already jacking off regularly.

Nothing excited my, then big, 4.5” dick more than muscled-up sweaty bodybuilders. I didn’t give a shit for the small ones that were less than 6’ or under 200 pounds—they were weak, and I wanted to be bigger than them. I wanted to join the ranks of the gods, the super hunks. I never knew my obsession, as it was then, would turn into what it is now—and it doesn’t matter. Nobody gives a shit what I do with those I lust after (which, believe me, is a lot considering my being on the football team) and if they do I quickly take care of them.

It's actually kind of funny looking back on what I used to be.. what I am now is fucking great. I mean come on, 6'4" and 260 pounds, who the hell wouldn't want to tower over everyone? Who wouldn't want to accidentally burst out of XXL shirts and boxers if I flex my arm or get boned up? Who wouldn't want to be able to have sex with anyone, not by force but by their own lust for me? I am a fucking high school god and I can't wait until I get even bigger. And I will, I know I will. I'll find a way to get fucking massive.

To be continued?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Bulging Teen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:49 AM

Bulging Teen is on a distinguished road
Yess!!!

Fuck Yes!!!! exactly what ive been wanting!!!! continue!!!!! :P
  #3   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Great start! Promising story... Go ahead!

#4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:53 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
More!

Great start! I really like where this is heading!!
  #5   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
like the title.. but the actual stats don't impress me... seems like a typical teen

late bloomer? " I had my first erection towards the end of seventh grade"

can't wait for the next chapter
  #6   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 05:27 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Does Pacifica H.S. have any scrawny male teachers Corey could "play" with?
  #7   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM

tonypal76
Great set-up, now let's meet his buddies and see what fun they have.
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i love his interest in fellow bigguys...so much more fun can be had fucking one of them as he grows bigger...i'mpretty sure corey would enjoy that ;D

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options