The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 06:29 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Muscle Drain II part VII - The Muscle God requires sacrifice (read the warning first)

Hi everyone! and thanks again for the feedback!!

Before anything I'd like to warn you readers that as the characters keep growing bigger, stronger and more powerful, things are gonna get a little more violent from now on. So if you don't like this kind of story, please stop reading it.

Thank you!

Muscle drain II part I - After the storm
Muscle Drain II part II - A new monster's rising
Muscle Drain II part III - The Rescue Plan
Muscle Drain II part IV - Adam plays God
Muscle Drain II part V - Greg grows even more
Muscle Drain II part VI - Greg wants to learn something else

The Muscle God requires sacrifice

Adam ran to where Jason and Darrin were. The room shook so much with each of his steps that a crack appeared on the ceiling of the big Gym. "YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME JASON!!! YOUR TIME HAS COME!!!" Adam said as he approached Jason. Being a little bigger than Jason now, Adam's draining force was so strong, and even stronger now being fed by his anger, that Jason and Darrin started shrinking when Adam was more than ten feet away from them. When Adam reached Jason, Darrin had almost no power left on his body, but taking the chance that all of Adam's focus were on Jason he was able to run away from the monster before he drained all the energy from his body.Adam's huge hand caught Jason's neck like a vise. He could see and feel the power flooding from Jason's body into his hand's veins which were swelling more and more, glowing full of power! These veins got even thicker as they ran through the incredible net of swelling muscle fibers on his forearms and over the huge ball of hard as stone meet that formed his biceps and triceps and then over the impossibly huge delts, traps and pecs, feeding more power and more growth into the already impossibly huge and powerful muscles.

While Adam was looking for Jason, Greg was more interested on the black guy: "you like my body big guy?" the black guy taunted Greg walking on his direction "Just grow a little more!! I've gotta se you doing it again!!" Greg answers "but there's no muscle left on this side of the room, except for you and me..." the black guy says with an ironic smile on his face, gaining more confidence and getting nearer to Greg, almost touching his more than huge body. "That's no problem at all" Greg said and then caught the guy by the shoulders pushing him against his body but doing no effort to suck power from him nor to push any into him, instead, he just waited for the black guy's reaction. The black guy started draining Greg's power, growing as fast as he did when he was raping the other guy and Greg was shrinking at the same rate. "Oh yeah!! I like you big one!!" the black guy said on a lustful voice "but if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it my way!!" with that the black guy buried his head between Greg's pecs and started leaking the valley between them, while feeling each of his monstrous muscles with both of his hands and rubbing his giant black manhood on Greg's abs. As soon as he did it the black guy started growing faster and faster, but Greg was not shrinking any faster, in fact, Greg felt less power leaving his body... "It's all about pleasure!!" Greg realized ?the pleasure acts as an amplifier to the power entering his body!! the more pleasure he has, the bigger he grows!!!" After that Greg started rubbing his body against the black guy's growing muscles and doing everything to make him grow faster and faster while giving him as little power as possible. Greg lifted the growing guy higher and bear hugged him from behind, sitting him on his always hard as stone giant prick and whispered on his ear: "grow huge my black monster!! Grow beyond believable!!" with that the growth speed almost doubled. Knowing things are working the way he wants, Greg started stroking the black guy's dick while with his other had Greg rubbed the black man's muscles which kept growing faster and faster. The sensation of riding such a monstrous dick and having his own dick beaten by the biggest and most powerful muscle monster on the face of earth is too much for him "I'm gonna cum!!" the black guy says between fast breathing. "Yeah!!! Do it for me my black god!!" Greg says with a devilish smile as things are going the way he planned. "AAAAAWWWWGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" the black guy's muscles exploded in size in time with his dick which thrown gallons of cum, wave after wave. Greg expected the black guy to grow faster because of the orgasm, but even he was surprise how fast the guy's muscles exploded with size! in a matter of seconds the black guy was almost as huge as Adam and Jason, so pleasureful his orgasm was, and Greg had not shrank even a tenth of that size...

Slowly, as if waking from the greatest dream someone could ever have, the black guy was coming back to reality, which seemed to be even better then the dream itself: he was still riding Greg's giant manhood which was wider than heavy weight bodybuilder's thigh, but his body was at least twice the size it was just a moment before. He started feeling his muscles and just couldn't believe that he was not able to reach his left shoulder with his right hand, so big his biceps and pecs were. All he could see when he looked down was lots of pulsing muscle fibers under a network of overcharged swollen veins. His muscles were so big that for a moment he could not say where one muscle started and the other ended.

?Thank you!? The black monster listened to Greg's whisper in his ear. ?Thank you for teaching me the way to become a Muscle God!? The black guy didn't understand much, but he felt happy with such monster being grateful to him. ?And be proud to be the first sacrifice to this God!!? and with that the happiness he felt turned into fear as Greg lifted him upwards preparing to put his huge dick into his muscle ass. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!!?!" The black guy asked totally frightened even though deep inside he knew what was going to happen. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA DO?!?!" Greg asked with that same ironic tone the black guy used before. "NOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T IT'S TOO BIG YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!!!" The black guy shouted trying to fight for his life not even getting near to any success. ?YEEEESSSS!!!! FEAR ME!!! I LOVE WHEN MY PREY SCREAMS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!? Greg says while he buries one huge finger into the black guy's muscle ass. The poor guy can't scream as Greg is holding him up by the throat like he weighted nothing while puts another huge finger all the way up his ass hole loosing it up while his more than enormous dick grows some more inches in anticipation to what is about to happen. The monstrous piece of meat is at least 3 feet long and another foot wide. It goes half the way up to Greg's gigantic pecs, way up his belly button.

Greg put the black guy sitting on the top of his dick and pulls him by the legs, but his dick is way too big to enter the poor guy's ass hole. ?NOOOO!!!! PLEASE, ILL DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT BUT DON'T DO IT!!!? the black guy screams as he feels his legs are about to be separated from his body. ?OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!! IT HAS STARTED!!! I CAN FEEL THE PLEASURE AMPLIFYING THE POWER INSIDE MY BODY!!! KEEP SCREAMING IT FEELS GOOD!!!? Greg says with his eyes closed while he keeps pulling the black guy's legs down his waist, forcing his indescribable huge dick into his prey. That's when, unable to control the strength within his growing muscles, Greg pulls the guy's legs with such strength that he rips apart the guy's butt, pulling one of his legs out of his waist bone, making the leg bones move loose inside the muscle fibers. ?AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!? Greg's prey keep screaming, but it only makes things more pleasureful to Greg. ?OHH YEEAHHH!! NOW IT'S GONNA FIT!!! Greg says as he buries his dick inside his prey as, with one of the legs broken, the poor guy's ass hole could stretch (or rip) to accommodate the giant's dick. Greg could feel the guy's inner organs ripping apart as he keeps on going deeper and deeper and also feels his whole body growing faster than ever before. The immense pleasure feeds his growth faster and faster while the guy's muscles almost doesn't shrink. When Greg's dick can't go any deeper he puts his huge hand on the black guy's abs. That's when he notices the whole of the already lifeless black guy's torso is stretched around his dick, almost ripping apart like a human condom with muscular legs and arms hanging from the sides and one head on top of it. Such scene was too much even for Greg ?HOLLY FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!!!? Greg shouted ?AAAAAAAWWWWGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!? The more than huge monster roared as his dick exploded with cum inside the remains of his prey's body. The flush of cum was so strong that the black guy's head was thrown away along with the river of cum that flushed from the biggest cock ever. Greg's growing dick head replaced the head of the poor man while Greg's growth kept speeding up. All the remaining power left on what remained of the black guy's body entered Greg's body at once, going through his cock and feeding the most powerful and pleasureful orgasm someone could ever imagine, feeding an explosion of growth as the pleasure of the orgasm not only amplified the power entering Greg's body, but also the power he already had. In a matter of seconds Greg doubled his size. He just realized how huge he was when he tried to stand up and his head hit the big room ceiling which was at least 16 feet away from the floor.

"FUCK ME!!" Greg listens to Adam's shock expression and looks down at the "tiny muscle monster" on the other side of the room. "DON'T ASK ME TWICE!!!"

Muscle Drain II part VIII - Never say things can't get any worse
Muscle Drain II part IX - The Titan gets mad
Muscle Drain II part X - Kurt wants his power back
Muscle Drain II part XI - Kurt grows huge again
Muscle Drain II part XII - Greg wants to have some fun
Muscle Drain II part XIII -The Muscle God shows off
Muscle Drain II part XIV - The muscle apocalipse is near
Muscle Drain II part XV - Desperate times
Muscle drain II part XVI - survival horror
Muscle drain II part XVII - the end is near
Muscle drain II part XVIII - The end or just the beginning?

Last edited by curinga; August 6th, 2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: just updating the links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
Neonando (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:22 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
I think there's a reason why nobody has responded to this installment yet.

I don't normally like to chime in like this, but I think that despite your warning, this story goes beyond mere violence, but into a realm of mutilation and graphic gore that's frankly off-putting. Dominance and being rough can be hot. Disemboweling someone? Not so much.

It's especially disconcerting that in your warning you mention that things will be getting even more violent from this point on.

While myself and others are appreciative of your contributing here -- Please, avoid any more snuff material.
  #3   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:59 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
I for one, really liked your story. I love the way you show how dominent the characters are becoming. If you feel the addition of mutilation to your story is fitting, then why not. I think everyone is entitled to there opinion (above) Theres plenty of stories on here that feature violence on a variety of levels, this one maybe up there with the few but thats not a bad thing. I for one welcome this, rather than the traditional growth/dominance story, your bringing something new and fresh forward. I cant wait to see the characters get even bigger and more massive.
  #4   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:23 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
i also really enjoyed the story and hope it is continued i could do without the gore but its not going to put me off its not my place to judge anybody or their writing
  #5   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:44 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
I like this kind of stories as well. And i liked this one. But this kind of gore isn't in line with this forum and fleXodus has all the right to impose his style and we're happy that he does. I once started a story that was veering towards violence, so I decided to post only the first chapter in the continuing story thread to let others play with the concept. Then I posted more chapters elsewhere.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good ole vicarious blood and guts - a given in today's action movies and games!!! I'm looking forward to your epic finale!
  #7   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:03 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Good ole vicarious blood and guts - a given in today's action movies and games!!! I'm looking forward to your epic finale!
Even with action and violence in movies and games, it's not often that mutilation, murder and bloody entrails serve as a chief focal point for sexual gratification as it does in this story. And usually when it does occur, it tends to be presented in a way that's not supposed to get your rocks off. Sexualizing blood-and-guts murder (ie: snuff) regardless of whether or not there is a muscle growth element involved isn't in line with what I feel to be the spirit of this forum.

Likewise, if someone were to create a muscle growth story say, involving scat (a sexual fetish involving feces), I'd feel the same way. Even if people tried to defend even that as "new" or "fresh" it doesn't necessarily make it appropriate.
  #8   Add to strike01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM

strike01 is on a distinguished road
Who cares : it`s words on a screen. Nobody is shoving your face against them. Do not read authors you do not like!
  #9   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:31 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by strike01 View Post
Who cares : it`s words on a screen. Nobody is shoving your face against them. Do not read authors you do not like!
They are "words on a screen" on a site that I run. So, yeah -- I care. And while I'm usually lax on most things, there are exceptions such as snuff stories and stories involving extremely underage characters.

I could have just as easily deleted the story without explaining my position or concerns, so there's no need to be flippant.
  #10   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM

well... it seems people care about my story...

Just to make things clear, my intention when I wrote the gore scene was just to make things more "believable", as the growing guy had to have sex with someone to reach his goal and it would just be impossible for someone that size to have sex with a normal guy without doing what he did...

But if it's going too far for the forum's style I'll respect that and try to avoid it next time (unless the readers ask keep asking for more )

Sorry if I offended anyone. It was not my intention, that's why I put the warning on the top of the post.
  #11   Add to ma12345678's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM

ma12345678 is on a distinguished road
Yeah baby more!

Yeah man give us more! This is what we need awww yeah, make him grow more, give him pleasure, use those muscle men as fleshy muscle cum bags mmmm tear it up and grow
  #12   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 02:47 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
More violent?

Please bring it on.
  #13   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 03:46 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleXodus View Post
They are "words on a screen" on a site that I run. So, yeah -- I care. And while I'm usually lax on most things, there are exceptions such as snuff stories and stories involving extremely underage characters.

I could have just as easily deleted the story without explaining my position or concerns, so there's no need to be flippant.
The only need he has to be flippant is to express himself and respond to your complaint. Or is that not allowed on a "site that you run?"
  #14   Add to budnyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM

budnyc is on a distinguished road
I usually prefer to encourage rather than criticize. I didn't get as far as the violence; I stopping reading this story after the first couple mentions of "the black guy." I've had a lot of wonderful friends in my life of all races & creeds, and strangely, they were all important enough to have names.

Perhaps a warning about racism should be included as well. And to anyone who thinks that's a trivial criticism and that this is not racism - think a little harder.
  #15   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budnyc View Post
I usually prefer to encourage rather than criticize. I didn't get as far as the violence; I stopping reading this story after the first couple mentions of "the black guy." I've had a lot of wonderful friends in my life of all races & creeds, and strangely, they were all important enough to have names.

Perhaps a warning about racism should be included as well. And to anyone who thinks that's a trivial criticism and that this is not racism - think a little harder.
Just to make one - very important thing - clear: there's nothing about racism in here. How could I write a racist text, diminishing black people when I am black!?!? I just have no problem with that, because that's just a color and nothing more! racism is not about the words you say, but the what you mean when you use them!

and if you did not notice, just the main characters have their names said on the text... that`s why I did not come up with a name for "the black guy", because he would die on the same chapter he appeared. I didn't name him just as I didn't name the guy HE was raping, the one Greg bear hugged, and the one the three of them were pushing power into, not because he was black....
  #16   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNewEngland View Post
The only need he has to be flippant is to express himself and respond to your complaint. Or is that not allowed on a "site that you run?"
Wow, John.

I was responding to the prior comment of "Who cares?" When I said this is a "site that I run" it's not something I meant to sound as haughty. The fact is, I do care about what is posted here because it's a site that I'm fundamentally responsible for, and I have the right to express my concerns.

And if I truly had an issue with an open dialog such as this, then posts with backhanded comments like yours would have been deleted already.
  #17   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Hi all. I'm the writer of the original Muscle Drain series. I'm happy to see that someone, Curinga, has FINALLY picked up where I left off with the story and run with. And I'm happy to see he is keeping it in the same general muscle theft direction it was headed.

A word about the violence in this chapter. When I was writing the original Muscle Drain, I had a lot of internal conflict trying to figure out how far to take the "gore factor". The "muscle theft genre" easily lends itself to violence, and if followed to a "logical" conclusion, lends itself to people dying. In other words, if someone has an all-consuming desire to drain every ounce of another man's muscle, then logically, he would end up killing that other man for his muscle. I never "went there" with my original story. I guess I didn't find it all that appealing to see people die. BUT, I can certainly understand the inclusion of a man losing his life along with his muscle in this genre of story. In a way, it is more realistic. I say let Curinga have a go at it and see where he goes with the story. It's all fantasy. It's not real. If it starts to get to a point that you no longer enjoy, just stop reading it.

Also, realize that if 99.99% of the general population read any of the stories most people have posted here, they would not see the stories as "agreeable". I'm not one to criticize another person for what they may see in their mind expressed on paper (or screen).
  #18   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
Whoa

Okay, so maybe it's because I just literally posted yesterday about how stories with this kind of violence rub me the wrong way, and quoting 2 things specifically that gross me out which appear verbatim in this story, I have to say something as I can't resist a good coincidence. I'm not qualified to be a judge on anything, so I don't pretend to judge. As I mentioned in my other post, as somebody who has taken an oath which starts with the words "I shall do no harm"... and having studied physiology, biology, anatomy, cellular microbiology and everything inbetween for medical school, that I view life as a beautiful miracle of evolution which should be revered - I am a weirdo who even has problems with graphic video games and movies. Yeah - this story is pretty goretastic, and full of snuff. I get that pretty much 3 schools of thought have appeared on this board - one is pro, one is con, and one is espousing neutrality and to be indifferent. I agree with the "con" people. I will just say, because I kind of feel personally attacked by the level of violence in this story, that I think the reason these stories exist is that there are a lot of people who are extremely insecure and feel a total lack of control in life. I just know from firsthand experience, I didn't start working out and packing on muscle so I could grow into a freakish giant and murder people by raping them to death, turning the miracle of their life into nothing more than a fleshbag for cum storage. However, a lot of people who feel beat down by life, who have nothing really going for them, who hate themselves or feel lacking in a lot of areas, do have desires like this. I mean, Columbine, hello? Is a cocky musclegiant hot (to macros, and to some nonmacros)? Yes - it is the graphical epitome of power, dominance, and control. If a 15 foot arnold shwarzenegger (sp) (arnold from the 70s and 80s) bodied-man walked into a room, of course everybody would defer to them. That's sexy, to me. If that 15 foot tall man picked up innocent people and rammed his dick up their asshole until they exploded, people would call in the national guard and have him murdered. That's not sexy. People with the cross-the-line desires have them because of a severe lack of connection to reality. Dominance is sexy. When you find somebody using their dominance to impose violence as sexy, you have the problem, not us for being repelled by it.

Last edited by MuscleBoy23; April 9th, 2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: i mispelled something

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options