The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to alexi85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 07:24 AM

alexi85 is on a distinguished road
lift & carry stories

I'd love to read a story with two (ore more) muscle guys test their strength by lifting each others as human weights. They could do squats with the others riding on shoulders/back, push-ups with buddy sitting on them, running while carrying piggyback for long distances... is there any story like this? or just with lots of lifting and carrying? (even small guys lifted by bodybuilders...)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:07 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
i love this type of stuff too.

there's normally some brief lifting in some stories, but can't remember anything dedicated to it.

Youth Camp by johnd is pretty good, part three in particular - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16883

i would reccommend you read the first two chapters (and the following ones too!)

let me know if you find any other really great lift and carry scenes.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options