The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
Considering Football gear-based change: Need information

Let's start with that I'm English so I grew up being forced to play Football and Rugby at school, both of which I hated. I barely understand the rules and terminology of either so you can imagine that American Football (henceforth Football) is like an alien language to me.

I have enjoyed it when reading fantasies that involve Footballers and their gear, especially stuff like The Jocking, but my understanding of it is so slim that writing it would be hard.

I've had a couple of ideas, a few which don't really lead anywhere but are quite hot to think about.

I know that I could look all this up online, but I feel that it would be better to hear it off people who know what context I want to use it in and can give me the type of stuff that I need to know.

One thing that baffles me is how an athletic supporter or "cup" works. Do you simply place it inside the pouch of the jock and let the elastic of the latter snap it against your cock and balls or does it work differently?

What are the basic names for each player in an order I can understand i.e. I hear of the Quarterback and I'll assume from what I know that he is the lead player, but are their any other notable parts of the team? Is there a hierarchy?

Fantasy #1

Guy finds jockstrap in mysterious locker OR is stalked by it in the locker room.

The jock is either alive like a facehugger from alien and wraps its straps around the person and "jocks" them. (hot fantasy of mine; I love alien control of this type) OR the guy willing puts it on and becomes a jock by wearing it.

Fantasy #2

Guy is bullied by a jock who one day goes crazy and too far almost causing grievous harm to him. The jock is suspended from school so the Coach aims to replace the lost player by jocking the kid.

Various ideas here including drug use and mind control.

Fantasy #3

Guy joins new school. Is a jock but also smart and enjoys Football but wants to make something of himself in areas other than sport. He finds a good deal of the new team bully one particular kid especially and the new guy doesn't want to stand for it. The kid refuses his help saying that it'll just make things worse.

On the field the new guy can't concentrate due to having so much on his mind and not liking the members. The coach notices and offers his special cup to help dumb him down while he wears it so that he doesn't put his personal prejudices into place while on the field i.e. he'll see the bullies as his team-mates and nothing more and trust them.

The leader, who is also the Quarterback knows about this and works on getting the guy to wear it permanently and/or making its effects permanent.

I have some more but I think that I'll start with these and see what kind of responses I get. Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this but I couldn't find an appropriate place.

Are my ideas actually any good? Should I even be asking that for fear of the responses I'll get?
A nerdy English bloke who wants to be a decent author someday. I sometimes wish that I could be some big, dumb American jock who thinks with his dick and only cares about scoring on the field and in bed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 05:56 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Don't know for sure about the cup (never wore one as I did other sports) but here is a basic understanding of American football positions:

Quarterback - the unofficial leader of the team and sometimes calls the plays in the higher levels of the game, he's the one that throws or passes the football (i.e. Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, etc.)

Running Back - the offensive player who generally runs with the ball to gain yardage, usually handed the ball from the quarterback (i.e. Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Reggie Bush)

Wide Receiver - the offensive player who generally catches passes usually thrown by the quarterback, lines up on the outside of the formation (i.e. Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Santonio Holmes)

There are also offensive line players who generally block the defense from tackling (sacking) the quarterback and defensive line players - these guys tend to be the big, sometimes fat, guys - think heavy weightlifters. Then of course, you have the special teams (kickers, punters, punt receivers, etc.) who are generally only used for those kinds of plays.

Wikipedia probably has the best, most concise explanation of every football position:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...ball_positions The individual offensive line and defensive line players' roles can get confusing.

I hope that helps - I'm a huge fan of soccer and rugby and watch it whenever it's shown on American TV (which for rugby, is not that much).
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:15 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots View Post
I hope that helps - I'm a huge fan of soccer and rugby and watch it whenever it's shown on American TV (which for rugby, is not that much).
Not even when the Americans have qualified for the World Cup? That's just plain disgraceful. I always support the Americans when they are in the finals (as it proves it's not just football and baseball)
  #4   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 01:36 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
lol Yeah, soccer has been getting a lot of airplay in recent years, but rugby is still pretty much in niche status. I believe we are bidding for a Rugby World Cup and participation is growing (apparently 350% since 2004).
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 03:22 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots View Post
lol Yeah, soccer has been getting a lot of airplay in recent years, but rugby is still pretty much in niche status. I believe we are bidding for a Rugby World Cup and participation is growing (apparently 350% since 2004).
Well, I would certainly back a US bid for the Rugby World Cup.
  #6   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
First, I love those ideas. Second - the cup. Cups are usually mandatory in high school but fall out of favor once players enter college ball. A cup doesn't really flop around, the elastic holds it well enough. It's just not designed for wearing while running. Some guys feel like it slows them down.

Positions. The quarterback could be called the leader, but a football team has two totally separate groups - offense and defense. A few high school and college players might do both, but its not normal unless a team is very small. A quarterback may be the leader on offense, but linebackers are commonly the person who directs the line and calls audibles (changes to the play formation). Granted, coaches are the ones who truly control the plays.

And football is a true team sport. A star quarterback with a shitty offensive line becomes a shitty quarterback. One good player cannot compensate for 10 crappy ones. The wikipedia article is a good place to start for more in depth information.

I'd be happy to provide you with as much information as you might want! In other news, who didn't think I'd reply to this thread.
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 08:31 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I wore a cup while playing hockey growing up...basically how it fits on is the hard plastic cup goes over and surrounds all of your junk--your balls, shaft, etc. That all gets stuffed in there (it can be quite uncomfortable if you get a boner and/or your cup is too small). A jockstrap or compression shorts then holds the cup in place. The equipment I wore growing up always had the hard cup integrated into the fabric of the rest of the jock/compression shorts thing.

I like your idea of a jockstrap (magic? cursed?) that morphs the football player into a massive, muscular, mindless brute. Also: Underarmor is very popular among football players these days, and is really hot. Just saying.
  #8   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:21 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
The ideas all sound pretty hot to me. I'd definitely read those.
  #9   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
us winniong rugby world cup...sorry from a brit who helped wimn a gay rugby world cup...not gonna happen...(taunt intended i have some story ideas so feed me)
  #10   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:18 AM

I want to thank those that responded in my absence. I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, recent events mean that I will never end up writing this story or any in fact. I've grown sick of the unappreciative, elitist nature of the TF community and I really don't feel in the mood to write anymore. This isn't aimed at anyone specifically on this forum.

My apologies.
A nerdy English bloke who wants to be a decent author someday. I sometimes wish that I could be some big, dumb American jock who thinks with his dick and only cares about scoring on the field and in bed.
  #11   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2011, 03:10 AM

Just an update.

Well it turns out I have had some inspiration since then and I wrote some of the following in one sitting. Some formatting will be lost due to copy/paste which will be fixed if I ever post it properly (seriously, please don't be stupid enough to comment on it). I have the conclusion pretty much done, and even though this is first draft work, it's about as good as it gets really. Just need to finish the setup and whatnot.

This is the sort of thing I was aiming for when making this thread. I made up most of the uniform/football references from what little I know. I'm not even sure if someone other than the quarterback is allowed to score a goal/touchdown. This is my limited knowledge at work here after all.

Based mostly off CallMeCrazy's (I think) Jocking tales, specifically one in particular, but I'll let you all guess. It shouldn't be too hard. I think that it should be relatively obvious what the trigger is, but I'll expand on it more later so it should make sense.

See what you guys think:

Clumsy Calvin

*bang!*
Calvin winced and grabbed his head with both hands while leaning forward as pain shot through his body.
Calvin has just hit his head on something. It didn't really matter what that something was because it was always something because Calvin was a bit clumsy.
Well, actually very clumsy, truth be told.

<snip>

Here it was, his big chance! He'd told himself that he'd be careful and go easy because he didn't want to risk banging out his own brains, but...
On instinct he took off, ball in hand. The world seemed to slow down as his focus went from being careful to juicing his body full of the necessary testosterone needed to reach his goal; that was all that mattered at that moment.
Ethan's jockstrap seemed to grip his head even tighter as though it was preparing for something BIG. In fact Cal could almost feel it shrink against his body as though it were alive.
Inner turmoil struck him as he dared glance around, seeing men on all sides closing in. But he could make it; he WOULD make it. This was his chance; his moment to prove himself and he wasn't going to pass it up...
No!”
Cal faltered. He couldn't risk it! One more bash or smack, or bump, or crash and he could lose his brains for good! Was it even possible, what he thought was happening, or was it just his mind changing his thinking priorities as Ethan had said.
Ethan...”
This had all started when Ethan had given him his old 'lucky' jockstrap. That one he said helped him win games and girls. The one he'd proudly explained had been with him in his first touchdown and when he'd lost his virginity.
That jockstrap now lay inside Cal's pants, wrapped around Cal's dick and balls, cupping his manhood; his head. His brains.
No... it couldn't be, surely?”
Ethan was wrapped around his cock and was somehow manipulating him? Changing him? Everytime he knocked his head, which was often, he blew out a load. It was Ethan who caught it though, well his jock at least. He was sacrificing his load to another jock. To a jock's jock! That thing was in his most intimate area and he'd worn it so willingly. It was a present, a gift from someone Cal desired so much to be.
Cal glanced and saw Ethan, his face boring into Cal's.
Suddenly, just as Cal was slowing in those vital last seconds the jock bunched.
And cracked under his pants.
And snapped against his legs.
Cal's privates were bound in Ethan's jock and they weren't letting go.
Cal gasped in shock and stumbled.
Armoured men raced in from all sides.
Next thing Cal felt himself hit the dirt, the ball lay under him.
He feared was he knew was coming.
All at once a dozen guys piled on him. Each one smashed against his armoured body, each slamming their own padded and helmeted bodies against his.
And even as the first one came, Cal knew that it was over, but like a cruel twist of fate each one maximised the effect.
With each man, Cal's head was struck inside the helmet. And as Cal's shiny helmet smacked his head, his cockhead tensed and the dam burst.
The pain of having several men slam into him was nothing compared to the internal turmoil Cal was going through.
Each knock struck his head and the helmet in his pants strained against Ethan's fabric web as the last fraying threads snapped and Cal released his brains into the hungry material.
Each wave made Cal shudder in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he blew out his very brains. Because it all happened so fast, none of this could be seen or felt by anyone else.
The outside world and Cal's pain became distant as with each blow he blew more and more without end. His eyes widened and glazed as his intelligence faltered. Whatever had been left of Calvin was being flushed out into Ethan's waiting pouch.
As the last man whacked against the top of the pile, Cal's body gave one last, feeble shudder and the final strings of his mind shot out and into Ethan's grip.
It took a few seconds before Cal realised that the referee was blowing his whistle just after Cal had blown himself.
The game was over and Cal had scored the winning touchdown.
As the rival team's players stalked away, Cal felt a presence next to him and knew without looking who it was. His jock signalled the looming shape of its master.
It took a few moments more for Cal's senses to return and he realised that Ethan was calling him.
“Cal? Hey, Cal you did it bro! We won!” As Ethan voiced his success Cal couldn't help but smile stupidly to himself before rolling over.
“Hey bro!” he smiled dumbly through the helmet.
“Here, let me help ya bro!” Ethan stated, offering his hand.
Cal felt a strange sense of deja vu before taking it.
This time though, Cal's muscular arm nearly pulled Ethan down. The change didn't go unnoticed by the latter who smiled at the formers new-found strength.
Cal was on his feet, but he swayed precariously. Ethan lined up with Cal's face and tried to gauge his state by checking his eyes.
“You okay, bro?” Ethan asked, genuinely concerned.
Cal stopped swaying for a moment and looked as though he was trying to think.
...”
Cal's thoughts were empty and his eyes simply glazed in response to Ethan's question. Ethan smiled wider.
“Feel... fucking A bro” Cal finally settled on.
“Sweet bro!” Ethan reponded happily.

The aftermatch atmosphere was buzzing as everyone was happy and impressed with Cal's impressive win. They really felt like he was one of them now and in many ways he was.
As Cal peeled off his sweaty uniform, he had just got down to his pants and was peering into his crusty jock when he felt Ethan behind him. He didn't even question how he knew who it was without looking.
“Hey, I think that I'll have that back now bro” Ethan stated “Don't think you'll need it after today”
Cal looked from Ethan, down to his jock and then back up again.
...”
“Sure, bro!” Cal said suddenly after a moment of what looked like thought, but really his eyes simply glazed dumbly as he attempted to understand what Ethan said.
Cal removed his pants and slid off the jockstrap, feeling slightly empty as it left his feet. The inside was covered with flakes of dry cum and the same was true of Cal's dickhead.
“Here ya go bro...” Cal said while offering it to Ethan who took it “Thanks for lettin' be borrow it bro”
“It's cool bro, but...” Ethan stopped suddenly and Cal noticed staring blankly and waiting obediently for the quarterback to finish “do us a favour and clean ya head bro”
Cal looked down and noticed his crusty helmet, before smiling with a mixture of embarrassment and pride.
“Soz bro, guess I got a little too excited out there” Cal explained “but I just fucking love football bro!”
“It's cool bro, just clean it really good for me; don't want no brains left, okay?”
“Sure bro, uh...?” Cal finished as Ethan walked away.
If he'd had any brains left he would have thought that that was what Ethan had just said, but he knew that he was probably just too dumb and misheard.
“Fucking DUMB jock!” he stated stupidly before smacking his head a few times.
Cal's cock responded by tensing after each smack and he had a really pleasant shower washing away any remnants of his former brains that stuck to his dick.
  #12   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 08:19 AM

Really? Not a single response yet?
  #13   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
Huh, that's odd. I totally responded to this.

Anyway, I like it. You should try to write the rest!

Also, this board gets way less views. I'm sure you'll get more viewers once you actually finish it and post in the story board.
  #14   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I'm a not reading it 'til it goes on the new stories board. Though I do like the fun fact that the magical junk "cup" might bring about the World Cup!
  #15   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy View Post
Huh, that's odd. I totally responded to this.

Anyway, I like it. You should try to write the rest!

Also, this board gets way less views. I'm sure you'll get more viewers once you actually finish it and post in the story board.
Oh, maybe it didn't go through correctly then.

Thank you. I hope that it is a decent adaptation of your style.

I understand your point, but I did get a reasonable amount of comments on my original premise. Maybe I'm just desperately in need of some attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
I'm a not reading it 'til it goes on the new stories board. Though I do like the fun fact that the magical junk "cup" might bring about the World Cup!
Um, okay? You might be waiting a while though seeing as I can never seem to get these things finished.

Could you explain the second part more clearly? I meant it to be a sort of highschool team. Perhaps that will be clearer in the finished version?
  #16   Add to tkd1999's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2011, 02:06 AM

tkd1999 is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Xander, thanks for posting this. I like the sequence. And, just want to read the story from who gives Ethant he jockstrap and why Ethan chooses Cal as well as what happens to Cal after this sequence. It would be exciting to see Cal's new life and that he finds next lucky nerd to be joked controlled by Ethan or Coach or the jockstrap.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options