The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 11

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to robotsmasher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2011, 09:56 PM

robotsmasher is on a distinguished road
I like where this is going! Keep up the great work!
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Another chapter crafted with such obvious mastery. I could never fault your writing whatsoever. And I certaintly didn't see such a plot-turn coming. It saddens me to think about this reaching its eventual conclusion.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:05 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Yup! You threw me! I was actually expecting one of the geek squad, like Herbert. I like the course you've taken and look forward to your next chapters.
I finally remember which series your story has reminded me of - the Oakswood series by Demandred. Another charming series with down to earth dialogue and interesting huge-teen plot line. Just a little more by way of special powers.
  #5   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Nope, didn't see it coming. These two are like the Merry and Pippin of Big New World.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Yes I had figured Jason and company for the locker break-in. But based on the "Things take a bit of a turn in this chapter. Let me know if I fooled any of you." prefix, I was watching for a twist. And when Frank doubled over at the party it was a good bet that since Sammy couldn't have either of the two local major muscle-boys (Alex and Ryan) he had decided he was going to make his own.

The question at that point was if Sammy had let Frank in on his plan, before he started Frank on the road to muscle beast-hood with the grow juice. It's a bit unclear but I think the first Frank knew about it was when he started to "explode" after getting sick at the party. I guess Sammy subscribes to the theory that it's easier to say you're sorry than to get permission. I wonder if Frank might get big enough that Sammy couldn't accommodate him during their playtimes games.

Okay we've tightened up control of the grow juice from Courtney, cool, but if Courtney and the jocks are are buddies now and if they remember how Courtney was at the beginning of the year they will be pumping him with "How'd you do it kid?" And I don't they will believe 'clean living, hard work and good genes' if there are a bunch of Courtney's strutting around flexing. If Jason doesn't know about the grow juice yet he soon will. And we have drug enforcement people sniffing around for steroids. (Did Alex tell Ryan about them talking to him, if not maybe he should.)

Ender

Last edited by Ender; April 15th, 2011 at 03:00 PM.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
Nope, didn't see it coming. These two are like the Merry and Pippin of Big New World.
Well that's the answer to Frank getting "too big" for Sammy. Sammy gets bigger too...

I wonder if Frank is into muscle boys too, and how Sammy would feel about being a muscle boy rather just having one as a boyfriend.

Ender

Note for people not into Lord of the Ring... As a result of heavy consumption of "Ent Drafts" during the time they spent with Treebeard in Fangorn Forest, Merry and Pippin grow to be two of the biggest Hobbits in the history of the Shire....

Last edited by Ender; April 16th, 2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: About Ent Drafts...
  #8   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 07:17 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
That was a great chapter! You did throw me off until he double over at the party then I went...SAMMY DID WHAT!? And given his hunger for muscle growth I knew he must have used too much. But I really do not know where you are going to take this thats for sure. Can't wait for the next installment.
  #9   Add to toothyp1cks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2011, 06:35 AM

toothyp1cks is on a distinguished road
This is still good. Carry on.
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 06:38 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsmasher View Post
I like where this is going! Keep up the great work!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Another chapter crafted with such obvious mastery. I could never fault your writing whatsoever. And I certaintly didn't see such a plot-turn coming. It saddens me to think about this reaching its eventual conclusion.
Don't worry-- Alex is only half way through his senior year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Yup! You threw me! I was actually expecting one of the geek squad, like Herbert. I like the course you've taken and look forward to your next chapters.
I finally remember which series your story has reminded me of - the Oakswood series by Demandred. Another charming series with down to earth dialogue and interesting huge-teen plot line. Just a little more by way of special powers.
He he! I love it when a plan comes together!

You're very perceptive regarding Demandred. I'm a big fan and I expect all of you to hound him mercilessly until he starts writing again. I know you're out there, D! I can hear you breathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
I've since had that reference explained to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Yes I had figured Jason and company for the locker break-in. But based on the "Things take a bit of a turn in this chapter. Let me know if I fooled any of you." prefix, I was watching for a twist. And when Frank doubled over at the party it was a good bet that since Sammy couldn't have either of the two local major muscle-boys (Alex and Ryan) he had decided he was going to make his own.

The question at that point was if Sammy had let Frank in on his plan, before he started Frank on the road to muscle beast-hood with the grow juice. It's a bit unclear but I think the first Frank knew about it was when he started to "explode" after getting sick at the party. I guess Sammy subscribes to the theory that it's easier to say you're sorry than to get permission. I wonder if Frank might get big enough that Sammy couldn't accommodate him during their playtimes games.

Okay we've tightened up control of the grow juice from Courtney, cool, but if Courtney and the jocks are are buddies now and if they remember how Courtney was at the beginning of the year they will be pumping him with "How'd you do it kid?" And I don't they will believe 'clean living, hard work and good genes' if there are a bunch of Courtney's strutting around flexing. If Jason doesn't know about the grow juice yet he soon will. And we have drug enforcement people sniffing around for steroids. (Did Alex tell Ryan about them talking to him, if not maybe he should.)

Ender
No, Frank didn't know until it was too late. You've got some good theories, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow View Post
That was a great chapter! You did throw me off until he double over at the party then I went...SAMMY DID WHAT!? And given his hunger for muscle growth I knew he must have used too much. But I really do not know where you are going to take this thats for sure. Can't wait for the next installment.
Be prepared for a few more sudden turns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothyp1cks View Post
This is still good. Carry on.
Thanks. Alex has a lot more senior year events to go-- Valentine's Day, Spring Break, Prom, etc.
  #11   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The muscle-loving whore that I am wonders if, perhaps, there might be a tinsy-winsy chance that Alex may have one more growth-spurt before the story is done. I'm sure you could make it happen somehow.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options