The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2005, 11:55 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Drawing Inspiration" (Part 3)

Art sat gazing into Michael's deep brown eyes. They were hypnotic. And this was the fifth day he'd had the pleasure of doing so.

"Hello...? Earth to Arty...."

Art blinked, and looked at Michael, taking a drink of his soda. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"I just finished telling you about the big, purple, cartoon tiger that followed me home yesterday."

Art snorted, almost shooting soda out his nose. After a quick recovery, he apologized. "I'm sorry, really...."

"What on Earth were you zoning out about anyway?"

Art looked down at his half eaten taco as if a substitute answer were written in its ingredients. "I was just....thinking."

"Oh...okay. Well, what I was saying is that I'd really like to see your sketchbook. That is, if you wouldn't mind."

The hopeful look was more than Art could bare. Reluctantly, he fished his pad from his backpack. Cursing himself for not removing the four pages dedicated to Michael, he handed it to him. "It's not much, really. Just some doodling I do in my spare time. Ummm, listen, I have to ditch lunch. I remembered I have a report to type up before next period in the computer lab. You can return my pad to me later."

"But...."

Gathering his things hurriedly, he stood from the table, "I gotta go." He rushed away from the table, thankful that Michael didn't follow. He knew he was going to have to explain his graphic shrine to Michael. But he was totally unprepared to do it now.

Michael scratched his head in confusion as he watched Art's retreating back. Things had been going well. Oh well, he'd ask him about it later. He opened the sketchbook, slowly, he flipped through the pages. His eyes went wide. On the page before him was a familair face. The image was almost lifelike, were it not done in charcoal. The next page was a full length portrait of him in color on the day he'd first seen Arthur in school. In the margines were renderings of Michael's eyes. He looked up vacantly in the direction that Art had run.

Alex looked up from his computer as Art walked in. "Hey, what brings you here during lunch?"

Art plopped down in the seat next to Alex. Removing his glasses, he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I have a problem...."

Alex looked at him with concern, knowing this familiar gesture as signaling a mental crisis. "Okay, buddy, calm down. What's so bad that you need my advice.?"

Art replaced his glasses, and heaved a plaintiff sigh, "Alex........I think I'm in love...."

Alex's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh....!!!"
__________________________________________________ _____

[color=red]Okay, kidz, there's Part 3. Sorry for the delay, but I wanna take my time with this story. I don't wanna burn out. Hope y'all like....[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2005, 02:21 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Huh....?!?!?!?!?

[color=red]What, no replies. Did anyone even read this chapter? So much for telling a story with some depth. And I thought this was going to be my best work....[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
  #3   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2005, 09:51 AM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[color=red]What, no replies. Did anyone even read this chapter? So much for telling a story with some depth. And I thought this was going to be my best work....[/color]

Depth?
  #4   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2005, 09:53 AM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
I never usually comment on stories but since you asked so nicely

I quite like this one, it'll be interesting to see where it goes, and it's written with more depth than some of the stories I've read here and elsewhere.

Keep it up, I prefer stories with characterization instead of "this is Mike (btw, why are they always called Mike?), see Mike grow, see Mike fuck..." etc.

If you don't get anymore comments just pm all the stories to me
  #5   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2005, 11:15 AM

Sanitarium87Q
yeah im definitely eager to see where this story goes
  #6   Add to Pagemaster_B's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:24 PM

Pagemaster_B is on a distinguished road
Lover_Boy,

I know what you're talking about. I gave my parents one of my stories to read and it took them nearly two years for them to get around to read it. (I had to bring it up, and I was not happy about it.)

Don't be discourged by the lack of responses (I know how frustrating that can be). I really like your stories because you take the time to develop the characters and you're a good writer.

Sorry I haven't posted a reply sooner as that I haven't had time to stop by this site for the past week. Please keep writing! I like where this story is going.

pagemaster_b
  #7   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:06 AM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I lurk, but I suppose that I should voice my opinion (if you're feeling discouraged) that I think your story is very well written, Lover_Boy, and I hope very much that you continue it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options