The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:43 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
Brady Becomes Dick

I'm doing a little hiatus from my "David's Revenge" series due to writer's block, so i decided to do this one-shot story. I really hope you like it and please feel free to give pointers on how i can improve
[COLOR=silver]Brady Becomes Dick[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady was your typical jock: the fit body and gorgeous looks, but he had an arrogant attitude. Everyone he deemed as unworthy was pushed around. He particularly has distaste for gays, whom he deemed ?The Bottom-Sucking Scum? and whom needed to just die because what they did was unnatural and disgusting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now at Alex?s house party that he was throwing while his parents were out, Brady stood on the sidelines, scoping out the crowd, trying to see which girl would be the lucky one to ride his dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady bobbed his head to the beat of the music, trying to look uninterested as one sexy female looked his way and licked her lips. Brady thought she had too much lipstick on, making her look like an Asian Ronald McDonald, but oh well, everyone else was either too fat or had a dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?s a pretty girl like you doing out by yourself?? Brady asked, leaning closer to her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The girl laughed. ?I can take care of myself, and maybe you too if you get me a drink.? Her breath already stank of alcohol, but that just meant that she?d be easier to get into bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady nodded and shoved his way through the dancing crowd to get to the kitchen. He shoved really hard into one skinny guy, making him fall to the ground. The skinny guy looked up and smirked evilly at Brady, who just shrugged and walked off. In the kitchen were more underage teenagers pouring shots and eagerly gulping them down. One guy was already passed out, lying on the linoleum floor with his friends writing on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yo Brady!? Alex, the host, called out from the island counter that other jocks huddled around. He started pouring more tequila shots and handing them out to the party-goers. ?Come get in on this!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady just shook his head, ?I told this one fine piece of ass that I?d get her a drink. Make it something strong.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I can just pour you straight-up vodka?? Alex offered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Put like a cherry in it or something to make it look girly.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alex nodded and poured what Brady had described, handing him the plastic cup with a thumbs up for good luck. ?Like I need luck,? Brady muttered to himself, squaring his broad shoulders, thus stretching the small shirt he wore that accentuated the muscles he earned from years of playing football as wide receiver. When back in the living room where most of the teens were, he was disappointed to see no trace of the drunken girl he was supposed to fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He tapped on some lanky guy?s shoulder. ?Where?s that Asian girl?? he yelled over the deafening music.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The lanky guy shrugged. ?I think she went upstairs or somethin?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady pushed through the crowd of people to the stairs, looking around once he got up there. The first two doors were locked; no questioning someone was getting laid in those rooms. The third door led to a plain bedroom with just a king?s sized bed in the middle and a dresser with a mirror attached on top on the far wall; nothing else. Brady walked inside and checked the covers to see if the girl was playing hide or seek, but there was no one there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Stupid bitch,? he growled to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He heard the door slam and lock. The light turned on to show that a really buff guy and the skinny guy Brady had previously pushed over had entered. The skinny guy had his arms crossed in front of his chest and was smirking and eying Brady knowingly. The other guy had to be a pro-bodybuilder. He wore cut-off denim shorts and his wifebeater stretched comically over his massive chest, stopping right below his pecs. His skin was orange from all the spray tan he wore and his head was smoothly shaven. Brady couldn?t help but notice his eyes which darted back and forth, looking terrified, but were betrayed by the smirk that was surrounded by a trim black goatee.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady fought the grimace that was making its way onto his face. ?Here, let me out so you guys can go at it.? He moved to walk toward the door, but the bodybuilder lunged forward, waddling due to his gigantic thighs, and shoved Brady onto the bed, pinning him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What the fuck!?? Brady yelled out in annoyance, ?Get the fuck off me fag!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny boy shook his head disapprovingly. ?Did you hear what Brady called you Butch??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The bodybuilder, or Butch, holding Brady down seemed to strain a little. His eyes narrowed with determination, but all that came out of his mouth was a low moan. Brady felt a bulge forming in Butch?s shorts, growing harder and bigger until it felt as if Butch was pressing a small melon onto him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Get off me you fucking fag bitch!? Brady yelled, trying to thrash his body around, but Butch?s hold on him was too strong.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You see,? the skinny boy began talking, ?I was going to just let Butch here beat you up for pushing me, he?s so protective over me. Aren?t you Butchy?? The skinny guy said that last sentence in a voice that sounded like how one coos at a baby or dog.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch moaned and his powerful arm muscles seemed to twitch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s too bad he?s too dumb to form coherent sentences. You know, he used to talk nonstop, always talk, talk, talk, but now he can?t. All he thinks about is cock and muscles, and sex. It?s pretty great. Isn?t it Butch??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch moaned and his dick shoved its way out of his shorts. It had to be at least fourteen inches. It slapped Brady?s waist as he continued to be under him. Brady yelled out in annoyance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?But Butch only behaves that way from sundown to sunup, and then he?s back to his arrogant self. And since you seemed so keen on deeming us as fags, I?ll let you be his new toy.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady fearfully looked up at the muscular Butch, not wanting to show his fear of him. He scowled and tried again to tell him to get off him, but once again, Butch ignored him. Butch positioned himself so that he sat on Brady?s torso, permitting him to straighten up. He raised his giant arms, grabbing at the collar of the tank top and ripping it off his chest, showing off his massive pecs and rows of abdominals. His cock waved in front of Brady?s face, leaking precum that dribbled onto the pissed off jock?s chin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Lick it up,? Butch grumbled in a bovine voice. ?It make you look good.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuck you!? Brady yelled, irritated. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?After you suck.? Butch inched up Brady?s torso until his dick head rested on Brady?s pursed lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady shook his head, groaning as the weight of the bodybuilder crushed his body into the mattress on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny guy, tired of waiting, walked up to the two and plugged Brady?s nose with his fingers. Brady struggled to hold his breath, but eventually he gave in and opened his mouth to gasp for air. As soon as he did, Butch shoved his cock inside, the head taking up most of the room due to its unnatural girth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady screamed with shock and anger as Butch began to thrust his pelvis forward and back, causing his cock to jerk off in Brady?s mouth. Butch grabbed a hold of his shorts and tore them off, leaving him completely naked. He began to sweat, his muscles gleaming. ?You gon? be mah pet!? he dumbly giggled in that deep voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes he is Butch,? the skinny guy laughed. ?Now, before you cum, you need to shout out how you want Brady to be so that the curse knows how to work.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady could?ve sworn he saw a look of agony and pity in Butch?s eyes. It was almost as if he was trying to apologize for what was about to happen, but instead of sorry, Butch yelled out ?Muscle! He need muscle and lots of it! And big cock like me! And he love sex, it all he want! And he fag, just like me!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The huge cock inside Brady?s mouth took up most of the room, making his yells become muffled. Precum began to leak out of the slit, slowly dripping to the back of Brady?s throat. Persistently, Brady tried to keep the cum from going down his throat, groaning with determination.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch noticed this and grabbed both sides of Brady?s head with his powerful hands. ?Swallow,? he roared. Brady still struggled, but Butch violently thrust his pelvis forward, his cock head literally pushing the precum down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The second the precum hit Brady?s stomach, his temperature began to rise and he felt himself get sweaty. Soon he began to run his tongue all over the head of Butch?s cock, licking the entire surface, his eyes closed to save himself from embarrassment as he wasn?t in control of his actions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Why ffan?t I ffop?? he groaned, wondering why as to how come he couldn?t stop himself from licking the cock in his mouth. Butch let go of his head and Brady found himself bobbing his head back and forth. He screamed in frustration but continued to blow the giant bodybuilder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch came and it sprayed down Brady?s throat, down into his stomach. Brady screamed, but he couldn?t stop himself from swallowing the semen. Every drop that went into his mouth was licked up, he even found himself sucking on Butch?s dry cock, eager to get more of the delicious substance that he desperately wanted to hate. Butch rolled off Brady, finally freeing him. Brady shook his head to gather his senses and got up to run out of the room, but Butch stood in front of the door, blocking his exit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Get ready Butch, you?ll have your pet soon,? the skinny guy laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady felt his body continue to get warmer and hotter. There were tingling sensations all over and his crotch began to feel a little stiff. ?What the fuck did you mean by curse and all that?? he panted. He wiped the sweat that was forming on the back of neck, noticing it felt a little oilier than usual. He looked at his hands and saw that instead of sweat, he had wiped posing oil off his forehead, his fingers looking slick and tan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny boy smirked. ?Butch, or should I say Kyle, is what I like to call a were-fag. Every night, when the sun goes down, he turns into the sex-crazed gay bodybuilder you see now. He?s completely aware of everything he does, but can?t control it. Then when the sun comes up, he turns back into his arrogant jock self. Now, since you swallowed his seed, you?re a were-fag as well, turning into what Butch desires most.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady?s heartbeat sped up and he stared at Butch who dumbly fondled his cock, still having the terrified eyes that betrayed his actions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?There?s a little catch though,? the skinny guy added. ?On your first night as a were-fag, you can?t have sex or else the transformation will become permanent; leaving you stuck in your fag body forever.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re fucking crazy!? Brady screamed at the guy. He clutched at his throat when, instead of his normal voice, a deep bass-like noise came out of his mouth. ?What?s wrong with my voice?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It?s beginning,? the skinny guy said, folding his arms to watch. Butch happily jumped up and down, his pecs flopping and smacking his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady shook his head and closed his eyes. ?I?m dreaming, this isn?t real,? he muttered in his bovine voice. He reopened his eyes and stared at his hands as they appeared to be covered in posing oil. In fact, his whole body was covered in the oil, making his skin look slick and shiny. His body hair pulled inwards, leaving him completely shaven. His head began to itch and he felt his hair, not being able to see his hair turn from black to bleach blonde. It also went from being shaggy to neatly trimmed and spiked up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Please!? Brady begged, his deep voice seeming comical coming from his average body. ?Make it stop!? He felt his shoes get tighter and tighter until his feet exploded out of them, ripping even the socks to shreds. Brady began to worry as he felt his cock get rigid with the pleasure his transformation was giving him. He felt a certain hollow-like quality in his ass, almost as if it were hungry and wanting something inside it. The hunger intensified and Brady briefly considered just shoving his own fingers in there to make the urge go away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady?s height began to increase, stretching out his six foot body to seven foot two. His jeans ended at his calves and his shirt exposed his bellybutton. His bulge now resembled a large cucumber as it snaked down the pant-leg of his now-skin-tight jeans. Brady began to rub it with his hand, feeling an intensified surge of pleasure ripple throughout his body. He let out a low moan and perked up with fright at what he was doing in front of two guys. His now crystal-blue eyes widened and he struggled to stop rubbing his hard cock, but as soon as he did, it seemed to itch, demanding his touch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What are you turning me into?!? he shouted at Butch, who watched in awe. ?What the fuck am I becoming?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?A fag bodybuilder like me!? Butch cheered. He flexed his bicep. Looking at the flexed muscle, Brady felt his cock rip through his jeans, lengthening in front of him, becoming three feet long and as wide as a beer can.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady gazed in disbelief at his freakish new member. He grasped it and immediately felt pleasure surge throughout his core. His legs buckled and his balls spasmed until pints of cum squirted out. He turned red at having ejaculated just now. He eyed his cum on the floor, fighting the urge to drop down on all fours and lap it up like a dog.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Rips began to appear in Brady?s jeans as his legs began to grow. His calf muscles exploded, resembling footballs and tearing the cuffs of his jeans to shreds. Brady let out another bass-like moan as his thighs swelled up, pushing his legs farther and farther apart. He felt his balls expand to the size of lemons, being pushed forward due to the sheer size of his thighs. Soon, Brady?s entire pants and boxers ripped to shreds, leaving his junk on display.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady moaned with pleasure as abs popped out on his torso. His pecs inflated and tore his shirt in half. His nipples became erect and hovered over his new abs that Butch began to drool at. Brady?s biceps and lats swelled at the same rate, making his arms rest on them, being stuck at nearly ninety degrees. The rest of his arms swelled, weighing down his sides. Brady?s back widened and he felt his neck thicken as well, making it appear like his head sat on top of a muscle mountain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady felt his jaw square off and his teeth straighten. His nose became narrower and it perked a little, becoming a little longer too. His acne cleared as well as scars left over from picking zits. His whole face was changed to resemble a model and not some senior in high school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Precum dripped from Brady?s giant penis as he explored his new body. ?W-what?? he gasped in shock as he ran his think hands over his rigid abs, not oblivious to the stirring it caused in his loins. ?You turned me into a freak!? he growled at Butch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Now now,? the skinny guy chided, ?Butch wasn?t the one who used the word fag. That was all on you. And now for the rest of the transformation.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?There?s more?? Brady whined, the hunger in his ass returning. He slowly inched his arm behind his back, holding back the moans he wanted to let out from feeling his biceps graze his lats. His hand moved over his ass, noticing how much rounder and firmer it was. ?You gave me a bubble butt?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey, Butch likes big butts and he cannot lie. Now let?s decide on the rest of the changes.? The skinny guy turned to face Butch. ?Do you think, hmm let?s call him Dick-?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?!? Brady interrupted. ?No! I?m?er?Br-Dick. I?m Dick! What the fuck?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny guy rolled his eyes. ?Butch, should Dick wear clothes??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch looked conflicted. His eyes settled on Brady, looking sympathetic, but then the curse took over and he began to sweep over Brady?s bulging form, focusing on his pecs that jutted from his chest. ?Maybe he get some,? he strained.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny guy scowled. ?Fine,? he huffed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady looked down to see a spandex wrestling suit form on his body. It was bright blue and sparkled like crazy when the light hit it. The shoulder straps of the singlet disappeared into his massive shoulder muscles and his cock still pointed outwards, making it look like a two foot tent at the new bodybuilder?s pelvis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I can?t wear this faggy shit!? Brady screamed, picking at the tiny straps that weren?t even big enough to cover one of his stretched out and erect nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Suit yourself,? the skinny guy smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady felt the singlet get smaller and smaller until the shoulder straps snapped off. The straps continued to shrink until they dwindled away. His cock began to be pulled into his body by the shrinking singlet, basically rolling up on itself. Soon, Brady was in a pair of blue posers, the back sinking deep into his ass-crack and the front with a ridiculous bulge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady whimpered as he rubbed the silky poser, feeling his hard cock hurt with the urge for release. Then he felt something else. This time it was inside his head, almost as if a fog was settling in, making everything opaque.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?s happening?!? Brady cried, grabbing at his head with his beefy hands. ?My head-err..it..says ouch.? He felt his knowledge dwindle away; everything he knew just disappearing. Gone were the memories of his friends, family, and school. Put in its place were the false memories of Dick, the gay bodybuilder who was bottom to Butch, his lover. Dick knew he was too stupid for school, always jacking off in the bathrooms with the image of the male teachers in his mind. He was gay, really gay. Just about any guy could get him hard, but what really got him going was a muscular bodybuilder like himself- No! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady knew he wasn?t a bodybuilder. He was a wide receiver on his high school?s football team. He was a notorious player, always fucking a new girl over the weekend. He hated fags. However, he could feel Dick?s memories becoming dominant, pushing Brady back into the recesses of his mind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Uhh, where am I?? Dick dumbly asked, his bovine voice void of any intelligence. His mental capabilities diminished, leaving his IQ in the mid 70?s. He scratched his head, feeling the way his bicep curled when he raised his arm. Dick turned his head to look at his bowling ball-sized muscle, grinning a dimwitted smile. ?It big!? he cheered, running an admiring hand over the mound of muscle. He felt his cock get rigid, straining the fabric of his posers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick dumbly began to rub his poser bulge, too dumb to pull his cock out to jerk it. The needing-sensation returned in his ass and Dick began to whimper like a dog. ?My ass is hungry!? he whined, his massive legs buckling with the horniness that consumed his entire being. The base of his cock was now visible as it began to push out of the poser.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Dick,? the skinny guy asked, ?why don?t you tell me what you like so that me and Butch can help you out??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick paused and had to think, the act proving to be really difficult for him. Brady deep down screamed with frustration at not being able to control his own words or thoughts. Images of naked bodybuilders filled his mind, making him permanently focus on muscle, cock, men, sex, pecs, biceps? ?I love muscle!? Dick yelled out enthusiastically, proud that he was able to remember the word. His eyes stopped dead on Butch, who was jacking off to Dick?s bulging body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick looked over the masturbating bodybuilder, drooling when he focused on his massive cock being thrusted by a beefy hand. ?And I love cock,? he mumbled, his own cock finally jumping out of his poser, rising in front of him. He found himself unconsciously waddling over to where Butch stood at the door. Walking was going to need some getting used to; Dick?s thighs rolled over one another, making his massive body sway back and forth comically. His arms stayed stuck at their ninety degree angle, weighing down his sides, thus throwing off his balance. To make things even harder, his cock wildly swung in front of him, sometimes squirting precum that leaped on his face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he reached Butch, Dick grabbed Butch?s muscular arms, giving them a little squeeze to feel the hard muscle in them. His cock brushed up on Butch?s chest, sending shocks of sexual urge through his body. Dick tried to think about what the skinny man had warned him about earlier, but it evaporated into his dumb mind as he gazed at Butch?s enormous pecs that were as almost large as bed pillows. The horniness taking control of his body, Dick began to grind his body on Butch?s; his massive cock rubbing between the cleavage of Butch?s pecs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch moaned in orgasmic bliss, letting go of his hard cock, which ?because it wasn?t as large as Dick?s- only rubbed up on Dick?s cobblestone-like abs. Nevertheless, Dick?s hormones went wild with having another bodybuilder?s penis on him, making him yell out with lust. ?Dick loves your dick!? he slurred, giggling at his own joke. He went on grinding on Butch, moving on to tweak his own erect nipples to further his sexual pleasure. Brady inside gave up on trying to resist, the pleasure overpowering his mind, allowing Dick to take full control.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick let out a primitive grunt, followed by a gallon of cum shooting out of his cock onto Butch?s muscles, getting him drenched in the sticky substance. Butch moaned and rubbed the cum all over his chest, smearing it all over his pecs and abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick leaned forward and began to lap it off the bodybuilder. His tongue ran over the cum-covered pectorals, playing a little attention to the erect nipples, flicking them a little. Dick bent forward, his thigh muscles straining a bit, eagerly moving his tongue over the crevices of Butch?s abdominals. He made sure to lick every crease, all the while unknowingly tugging on his monster cock. The entire time Dick let out moans of pleasure, his bovine voice filling up the room and rumbling his muscled chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch admirably ran his hands all over dick?s wide back and broad shoulders, getting off on their unnatural expanse. He turned Dick around and wrapped his arms around his massive chest, failing to touch his fingers together due to the wideness of the back and the girth of the lats. Butch grabbed a hold of Dick?s fleshy pecs, feeling their bulging quality and rubbing his hands over them, the posing oil Dick was covered in getting on his hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You hot,? Butch growled, grinding on Dick?s back, his cock rubbing up on his massive back muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick only moaned back, his horniness preventing him from forming coherent words. The only thing that was on his mind was the thought of Butch?s huge cock inside him. He jerked off his own cock as Butch played with his muscle tits, sending waves of pleasure throughout his entire body, making him cum, sending it all over the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Soon the hunger in Dick?s ass returned, dominating his senses. His hormones seemed to demand that he quench his need to have a cock inside him. Dick gave in to his sexual instincts, waddling over to the bed. He crawled on, getting on all fours, presenting his bubble butt to Butch, who quickly lumbered over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch got on the bed as well, staying on his knees. He made his way over to Dick, running his hand over his new lover?s ass, hearing Dick moan with the feeling it gave him to be touched. Butch slid in his fingers into Dick?s no-longer virgin hole, making Dick yell out with joy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fuck yea!? Dick screamed, the sensations that it brought him making him jizz all over the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The skinny guy, knowing exactly where this was headed, smirked and left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch?s fingers continued to probe Dick?s ass, stretching out his hole to make room for his cock. The whole time Dick moaned and grunted, begging Butch to just fuck him already. Butch had a conflicted look on his face, but he resigned to his libido, removing his fingers from Dick?s ass and replacing them with his cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes!? Dick yelled out. ?Fuck me!? His muscles twitched and spasmed with orgasmic power as his ass finally receiving its much desired cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Butch primitively grunted as he thrust his pelvis forward, shoving his cock further into Dick?s tight hole. He went on thrusting back and forth, grunting with each movement as fucking the new bodybuilder caused sexual bliss to surge throughout his muscled self, making him need it more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I cum now!? he moaned as he exploded into Dick. Immediately afterwards, the two started back up without Butch removing his cock. Dick moaned and panted, beginning to jerk off his own cock as he was being fucked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The two continued with this all night. As soon as Butch came, they?d just start up again, never changing positions as Dick was the designated bottom. Soon the two became tired and fell asleep in one another?s muscled embrace, Dick resting his head on Butch?s massive pecs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The next morning, Brady woke up with a major headache. Some party that was, he thought, recalling Dick and Butch, but reasoning them as a dream, or better classified, a nightmare. He shook the thought from his head and stretched out his arms, hearing his back pop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady opened his eyes, realizing he was still in Alex?s house. He cocked his eyebrow and leaned forward. He looked around the bed, lifting the covers off the lump beside him. There, lying next to him in bed was a teenage jock, probably around eighteen. He looked like he went to the same school as Brady, but he was unable to pinpoint it. His mind felt fuzzy, probably from all the alcohol he had to drink last night.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady?s eyes widened as he realized that this boy next to him was naked. He looked at the floor and saw ripped clothes, the tattered remains of his shirt and jeans. So last night really did happen, he realized, his shoulders slumping.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The boy (Kyle?) yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He had a full head of hair and no goatee at all. In fact, he and Butch drastically differed physically. This guy looked like a fitness model compared to the bodybuilder he was a few hours ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Kyle looked at Brady and a look of sympathy came over his features. ?We had sex, didn?t we?? Kyle asked, using a voice nowhere near as deep as Butch?s, sounding a little nervous. He scratched the hair on his head and turned a little red.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady nodded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?We shouldn?t have. I mean, I know it was hard not to, but it was your first night.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady cocked his eyebrow, confused at what Kyle was getting at.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Kyle pursed his lips. ?Go look in the mirror,? he mumbled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady rolled off the bed. He lifted one leg to walk towards the dresser that had the mirror on top of it. As soon as he took one step, it registered in his mind that something was wrong. He felt his thighs roll over each other and he felt his cock slap against his leg. It also felt like his cock was being cupped and squished inside something.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh no,? Brady whimpered, scared to hear the deep voice of Dick and not his normal voice. He struggled to run to the mirror, failing to do so; moving at the pace of a walk with his bulk. He closed his eyes and rubbed them to make sure his vision was clear and that he wouldn?t see a false picture. However, he was fairly certain of what he?d see as he felt his cock harden with the feeling of his thighs rubbing up on each other and his biceps grazing his lats.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady opened his eyes to see his new face for the first time. Gone were the boyish good-looks that had gotten the high school jocks so much pussy, replaced with the masculine features of a gay guy?s wet dream. He looked over his body for the first time as well. His massive legs were as wide as a regular-sized man?s waist, leading up to an impressive chest with giant pecs that jutted off. His biceps were larger than his head and had thick veins striating all over. Brady?s eyes stopped on his cock, it being comically shoved into a small blue poser, creating a bulge the size of a large melon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?? Brady rumbled in his deeper than normal voice. ?What happened?? One of his pecs flexed, bouncing on his giant chest. Brady turned red with embarrassment, but couldn?t stop his tit dance. He raised his beefy hands and pressed them tightly on his pecs, but he accidentally grazed his forever-erect nipples, causing a low moan to escape his mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Since you had sex on your first night as a were-fag, you?re stuck this way,? Kyle answered, ?forever.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady strained to speak, but all that came out of his mouth were low moans as he continued to feel his new body. He ran his hands over his large biceps and over to his abs. His cock sprang free of his confining speedo and he began to jack off. He was getting into it when he looked back into the mirror to see a giant bodybuilder playing with his monster cock. ?Please, you gotta help me!? Brady continued to masturbate, even getting off on the way his biceps rubbed up on his pecs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?There?s nothing I can do,? Kyle shrugged, getting out of bed, wrapping the blanket around his waist. ?See ya tonight Dick.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?N-no!? Brady cried, beginning to sob. He dropped to his knees and tried to bring his hands together to plead, but his pecs and biceps pushed off one another, preventing the action. He could feel Dick under the surface starting to take charge. ?Please help me! I don?t wanna be a gay bodybuilder!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Kyle shook his head. ?You should?ve restrained yourself,? he said, walking out of the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brady, left all alone, began to jerk off again, trying to fight the action, but succumbing to his unquenchable libido. ?Fuck!? he yelled as he felt the hunger coming back in his ass. He stood up, still jerking off and shoved his fingers up his own hole, attempting to fill the need he now constantly felt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Dick moaned wildly as he pleasured himself, playing with both his cock and his ass at the same time. He gazed back into the mirror, admiring his bodybuilding form, desperate for night to come so that he could be fucked by Butch again. When he came five times, Dick pulled on his poser, which seemed more like a thong on his massive body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He walked out of Alex?s house, waddling down the sidewalk, trying to figure out whether to go to a strip club and watch men dance, or go to the beach and show off his muscles. Dick unleashed yet another moan as he began to twist his nipples and feel his poser-clad cock slap against his muscular thighs over and over as he waddled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]All the while Brady screamed inside at being forever stuck a horny bodybuilding fag.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok, not For This Useful Post:
jussmi1514 (March 26th, 2013), PunkGuy01 (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Great story!

It was very interesting to read this seeing as how my name is Brady, and all I could do was picture myself as the character. Haha.
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Hot story. Really got the juices moving .
  #4   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:28 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
The only flaw is that it doesn't permanently change their mind >:3~
  #5   Add to bcboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM

bcboy is on a distinguished road
LOVE this story. Already jacked off twice to it.
  #6   Add to tardisdr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2011, 10:07 AM

tardisdr is on a distinguished road
future story

do a second story with a second victim but have him not remember being a werefag and transform in a sticky situation...i.e. date with girlfriend,party with the football team....ect
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2011, 02:53 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Brady Becomes Dick

You got a HOT 6969ing story. The only thing is why you fix it so it can not be printed. I like to print the stories and then lay in bed and read them. I am a elderly senior citizen. Can you fix it so I can print your story. Thanks again for writing them for us elder person who Love Muscle guys. Remember the bigger the better. Thanks again.
  #8   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2011, 03:07 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
You got a HOT 6969ing story. The only thing is why you fix it so it can not be printed. I like to print the stories and then lay in bed and read them. I am a elderly senior citizen. Can you fix it so I can print your story. Thanks again for writing them for us elder person who Love Muscle guys. Remember the bigger the better. Thanks again.
Allow me to assist

Quote:
Brady Becomes Dick

Brady was your typical jock: the fit body and gorgeous looks, but he had an arrogant attitude. Everyone he deemed as unworthy was pushed around. He particularly has distaste for gays, whom he deemed ?The Bottom-Sucking Scum? and whom needed to just die because what they did was unnatural and disgusting.

Now at Alex?s house party that he was throwing while his parents were out, Brady stood on the sidelines, scoping out the crowd, trying to see which girl would be the lucky one to ride his dick.

Brady bobbed his head to the beat of the music, trying to look uninterested as one sexy female looked his way and licked her lips. Brady thought she had too much lipstick on, making her look like an Asian Ronald McDonald, but oh well, everyone else was either too fat or had a dick.

?What?s a pretty girl like you doing out by yourself?? Brady asked, leaning closer to her.

The girl laughed. ?I can take care of myself, and maybe you too if you get me a drink.? Her breath already stank of alcohol, but that just meant that she?d be easier to get into bed.

Brady nodded and shoved his way through the dancing crowd to get to the kitchen. He shoved really hard into one skinny guy, making him fall to the ground. The skinny guy looked up and smirked evilly at Brady, who just shrugged and walked off. In the kitchen were more underage teenagers pouring shots and eagerly gulping them down. One guy was already passed out, lying on the linoleum floor with his friends writing on his face.

?Yo Brady!? Alex, the host, called out from the island counter that other jocks huddled around. He started pouring more tequila shots and handing them out to the party-goers. ?Come get in on this!?

Brady just shook his head, ?I told this one fine piece of ass that I?d get her a drink. Make it something strong.?

?I can just pour you straight-up vodka?? Alex offered.

?Put like a cherry in it or something to make it look girly.?

Alex nodded and poured what Brady had described, handing him the plastic cup with a thumbs up for good luck. ?Like I need luck,? Brady muttered to himself, squaring his broad shoulders, thus stretching the small shirt he wore that accentuated the muscles he earned from years of playing football as wide receiver. When back in the living room where most of the teens were, he was disappointed to see no trace of the drunken girl he was supposed to fuck.

He tapped on some lanky guy?s shoulder. ?Where?s that Asian girl?? he yelled over the deafening music.

The lanky guy shrugged. ?I think she went upstairs or somethin?.?

Brady pushed through the crowd of people to the stairs, looking around once he got up there. The first two doors were locked; no questioning someone was getting laid in those rooms. The third door led to a plain bedroom with just a king?s sized bed in the middle and a dresser with a mirror attached on top on the far wall; nothing else. Brady walked inside and checked the covers to see if the girl was playing hide or seek, but there was no one there.

?Stupid bitch,? he growled to himself.

He heard the door slam and lock. The light turned on to show that a really buff guy and the skinny guy Brady had previously pushed over had entered. The skinny guy had his arms crossed in front of his chest and was smirking and eying Brady knowingly. The other guy had to be a pro-bodybuilder. He wore cut-off denim shorts and his wifebeater stretched comically over his massive chest, stopping right below his pecs. His skin was orange from all the spray tan he wore and his head was smoothly shaven. Brady couldn?t help but notice his eyes which darted back and forth, looking terrified, but were betrayed by the smirk that was surrounded by a trim black goatee.

Brady fought the grimace that was making its way onto his face. ?Here, let me out so you guys can go at it.? He moved to walk toward the door, but the bodybuilder lunged forward, waddling due to his gigantic thighs, and shoved Brady onto the bed, pinning him.

?What the fuck!?? Brady yelled out in annoyance, ?Get the fuck off me fag!?

The skinny boy shook his head disapprovingly. ?Did you hear what Brady called you Butch??

The bodybuilder, or Butch, holding Brady down seemed to strain a little. His eyes narrowed with determination, but all that came out of his mouth was a low moan. Brady felt a bulge forming in Butch?s shorts, growing harder and bigger until it felt as if Butch was pressing a small melon onto him.

?Get off me you fucking fag bitch!? Brady yelled, trying to thrash his body around, but Butch?s hold on him was too strong.

?You see,? the skinny boy began talking, ?I was going to just let Butch here beat you up for pushing me, he?s so protective over me. Aren?t you Butchy?? The skinny guy said that last sentence in a voice that sounded like how one coos at a baby or dog.

Butch moaned and his powerful arm muscles seemed to twitch.

?It?s too bad he?s too dumb to form coherent sentences. You know, he used to talk nonstop, always talk, talk, talk, but now he can?t. All he thinks about is cock and muscles, and sex. It?s pretty great. Isn?t it Butch??

Butch moaned and his dick shoved its way out of his shorts. It had to be at least fourteen inches. It slapped Brady?s waist as he continued to be under him. Brady yelled out in annoyance.

?But Butch only behaves that way from sundown to sunup, and then he?s back to his arrogant self. And since you seemed so keen on deeming us as fags, I?ll let you be his new toy.?

Brady fearfully looked up at the muscular Butch, not wanting to show his fear of him. He scowled and tried again to tell him to get off him, but once again, Butch ignored him. Butch positioned himself so that he sat on Brady?s torso, permitting him to straighten up. He raised his giant arms, grabbing at the collar of the tank top and ripping it off his chest, showing off his massive pecs and rows of abdominals. His cock waved in front of Brady?s face, leaking precum that dribbled onto the pissed off jock?s chin.

?Lick it up,? Butch grumbled in a bovine voice. ?It make you look good.?

?Fuck you!? Brady yelled, irritated.

?After you suck.? Butch inched up Brady?s torso until his dick head rested on Brady?s pursed lips.

Brady shook his head, groaning as the weight of the bodybuilder crushed his body into the mattress on the bed.

The skinny guy, tired of waiting, walked up to the two and plugged Brady?s nose with his fingers. Brady struggled to hold his breath, but eventually he gave in and opened his mouth to gasp for air. As soon as he did, Butch shoved his cock inside, the head taking up most of the room due to its unnatural girth.

Brady screamed with shock and anger as Butch began to thrust his pelvis forward and back, causing his cock to jerk off in Brady?s mouth. Butch grabbed a hold of his shorts and tore them off, leaving him completely naked. He began to sweat, his muscles gleaming. ?You gon? be mah pet!? he dumbly giggled in that deep voice.

?Yes he is Butch,? the skinny guy laughed. ?Now, before you cum, you need to shout out how you want Brady to be so that the curse knows how to work.?

Brady could?ve sworn he saw a look of agony and pity in Butch?s eyes. It was almost as if he was trying to apologize for what was about to happen, but instead of sorry, Butch yelled out ?Muscle! He need muscle and lots of it! And big cock like me! And he love sex, it all he want! And he fag, just like me!?

The huge cock inside Brady?s mouth took up most of the room, making his yells become muffled. Precum began to leak out of the slit, slowly dripping to the back of Brady?s throat. Persistently, Brady tried to keep the cum from going down his throat, groaning with determination.

Butch noticed this and grabbed both sides of Brady?s head with his powerful hands. ?Swallow,? he roared. Brady still struggled, but Butch violently thrust his pelvis forward, his cock head literally pushing the precum down.

The second the precum hit Brady?s stomach, his temperature began to rise and he felt himself get sweaty. Soon he began to run his tongue all over the head of Butch?s cock, licking the entire surface, his eyes closed to save himself from embarrassment as he wasn?t in control of his actions.

?Why ffan?t I ffop?? he groaned, wondering why as to how come he couldn?t stop himself from licking the cock in his mouth. Butch let go of his head and Brady found himself bobbing his head back and forth. He screamed in frustration but continued to blow the giant bodybuilder.

Butch came and it sprayed down Brady?s throat, down into his stomach. Brady screamed, but he couldn?t stop himself from swallowing the semen. Every drop that went into his mouth was licked up, he even found himself sucking on Butch?s dry cock, eager to get more of the delicious substance that he desperately wanted to hate. Butch rolled off Brady, finally freeing him. Brady shook his head to gather his senses and got up to run out of the room, but Butch stood in front of the door, blocking his exit.

?Get ready Butch, you?ll have your pet soon,? the skinny guy laughed.

Brady felt his body continue to get warmer and hotter. There were tingling sensations all over and his crotch began to feel a little stiff. ?What the fuck did you mean by curse and all that?? he panted. He wiped the sweat that was forming on the back of neck, noticing it felt a little oilier than usual. He looked at his hands and saw that instead of sweat, he had wiped posing oil off his forehead, his fingers looking slick and tan.

The skinny boy smirked. ?Butch, or should I say Kyle, is what I like to call a were-fag. Every night, when the sun goes down, he turns into the sex-crazed gay bodybuilder you see now. He?s completely aware of everything he does, but can?t control it. Then when the sun comes up, he turns back into his arrogant jock self. Now, since you swallowed his seed, you?re a were-fag as well, turning into what Butch desires most.?

Brady?s heartbeat sped up and he stared at Butch who dumbly fondled his cock, still having the terrified eyes that betrayed his actions.

?There?s a little catch though,? the skinny guy added. ?On your first night as a were-fag, you can?t have sex or else the transformation will become permanent; leaving you stuck in your fag body forever.?

?You?re fucking crazy!? Brady screamed at the guy. He clutched at his throat when, instead of his normal voice, a deep bass-like noise came out of his mouth. ?What?s wrong with my voice?!?

?It?s beginning,? the skinny guy said, folding his arms to watch. Butch happily jumped up and down, his pecs flopping and smacking his chest.

Brady shook his head and closed his eyes. ?I?m dreaming, this isn?t real,? he muttered in his bovine voice. He reopened his eyes and stared at his hands as they appeared to be covered in posing oil. In fact, his whole body was covered in the oil, making his skin look slick and shiny. His body hair pulled inwards, leaving him completely shaven. His head began to itch and he felt his hair, not being able to see his hair turn from black to bleach blonde. It also went from being shaggy to neatly trimmed and spiked up.

?Please!? Brady begged, his deep voice seeming comical coming from his average body. ?Make it stop!? He felt his shoes get tighter and tighter until his feet exploded out of them, ripping even the socks to shreds. Brady began to worry as he felt his cock get rigid with the pleasure his transformation was giving him. He felt a certain hollow-like quality in his ass, almost as if it were hungry and wanting something inside it. The hunger intensified and Brady briefly considered just shoving his own fingers in there to make the urge go away.

Brady?s height began to increase, stretching out his six foot body to seven foot two. His jeans ended at his calves and his shirt exposed his bellybutton. His bulge now resembled a large cucumber as it snaked down the pant-leg of his now-skin-tight jeans. Brady began to rub it with his hand, feeling an intensified surge of pleasure ripple throughout his body. He let out a low moan and perked up with fright at what he was doing in front of two guys. His now crystal-blue eyes widened and he struggled to stop rubbing his hard cock, but as soon as he did, it seemed to itch, demanding his touch.

?What are you turning me into?!? he shouted at Butch, who watched in awe. ?What the fuck am I becoming?!?

?A fag bodybuilder like me!? Butch cheered. He flexed his bicep. Looking at the flexed muscle, Brady felt his cock rip through his jeans, lengthening in front of him, becoming three feet long and as wide as a beer can.

Brady gazed in disbelief at his freakish new member. He grasped it and immediately felt pleasure surge throughout his core. His legs buckled and his balls spasmed until pints of cum squirted out. He turned red at having ejaculated just now. He eyed his cum on the floor, fighting the urge to drop down on all fours and lap it up like a dog.

Rips began to appear in Brady?s jeans as his legs began to grow. His calf muscles exploded, resembling footballs and tearing the cuffs of his jeans to shreds. Brady let out another bass-like moan as his thighs swelled up, pushing his legs farther and farther apart. He felt his balls expand to the size of lemons, being pushed forward due to the sheer size of his thighs. Soon, Brady?s entire pants and boxers ripped to shreds, leaving his junk on display.

Brady moaned with pleasure as abs popped out on his torso. His pecs inflated and tore his shirt in half. His nipples became erect and hovered over his new abs that Butch began to drool at. Brady?s biceps and lats swelled at the same rate, making his arms rest on them, being stuck at nearly ninety degrees. The rest of his arms swelled, weighing down his sides. Brady?s back widened and he felt his neck thicken as well, making it appear like his head sat on top of a muscle mountain.

Brady felt his jaw square off and his teeth straighten. His nose became narrower and it perked a little, becoming a little longer too. His acne cleared as well as scars left over from picking zits. His whole face was changed to resemble a model and not some senior in high school.

Precum dripped from Brady?s giant penis as he explored his new body. ?W-what?? he gasped in shock as he ran his think hands over his rigid abs, not oblivious to the stirring it caused in his loins. ?You turned me into a freak!? he growled at Butch.

?Now now,? the skinny guy chided, ?Butch wasn?t the one who used the word fag. That was all on you. And now for the rest of the transformation.?

?There?s more?? Brady whined, the hunger in his ass returning. He slowly inched his arm behind his back, holding back the moans he wanted to let out from feeling his biceps graze his lats. His hand moved over his ass, noticing how much rounder and firmer it was. ?You gave me a bubble butt?!?

?Hey, Butch likes big butts and he cannot lie. Now let?s decide on the rest of the changes.? The skinny guy turned to face Butch. ?Do you think, hmm let?s call him Dick-?

?What?!? Brady interrupted. ?No! I?m?er?Br-Dick. I?m Dick! What the fuck?!?

The skinny guy rolled his eyes. ?Butch, should Dick wear clothes??

Butch looked conflicted. His eyes settled on Brady, looking sympathetic, but then the curse took over and he began to sweep over Brady?s bulging form, focusing on his pecs that jutted from his chest. ?Maybe he get some,? he strained.

The skinny guy scowled. ?Fine,? he huffed.

Brady looked down to see a spandex wrestling suit form on his body. It was bright blue and sparkled like crazy when the light hit it. The shoulder straps of the singlet disappeared into his massive shoulder muscles and his cock still pointed outwards, making it look like a two foot tent at the new bodybuilder?s pelvis.

?I can?t wear this faggy shit!? Brady screamed, picking at the tiny straps that weren?t even big enough to cover one of his stretched out and erect nipples.
?Suit yourself,? the skinny guy smirked.

Brady felt the singlet get smaller and smaller until the shoulder straps snapped off. The straps continued to shrink until they dwindled away. His cock began to be pulled into his body by the shrinking singlet, basically rolling up on itself. Soon, Brady was in a pair of blue posers, the back sinking deep into his ass-crack and the front with a ridiculous bulge.

Brady whimpered as he rubbed the silky poser, feeling his hard cock hurt with the urge for release. Then he felt something else. This time it was inside his head, almost as if a fog was settling in, making everything opaque.

?What?s happening?!? Brady cried, grabbing at his head with his beefy hands. ?My head-err..it..says ouch.? He felt his knowledge dwindle away; everything he knew just disappearing. Gone were the memories of his friends, family, and school. Put in its place were the false memories of Dick, the gay bodybuilder who was bottom to Butch, his lover. Dick knew he was too stupid for school, always jacking off in the bathrooms with the image of the male teachers in his mind. He was gay, really gay. Just about any guy could get him hard, but what really got him going was a muscular bodybuilder like himself- No!

Brady knew he wasn?t a bodybuilder. He was a wide receiver on his high school?s football team. He was a notorious player, always fucking a new girl over the weekend. He hated fags. However, he could feel Dick?s memories becoming dominant, pushing Brady back into the recesses of his mind.

?Uhh, where am I?? Dick dumbly asked, his bovine voice void of any intelligence. His mental capabilities diminished, leaving his IQ in the mid 70?s. He scratched his head, feeling the way his bicep curled when he raised his arm. Dick turned his head to look at his bowling ball-sized muscle, grinning a dimwitted smile. ?It big!? he cheered, running an admiring hand over the mound of muscle. He felt his cock get rigid, straining the fabric of his posers.

Dick dumbly began to rub his poser bulge, too dumb to pull his cock out to jerk it. The needing-sensation returned in his ass and Dick began to whimper like a dog. ?My ass is hungry!? he whined, his massive legs buckling with the horniness that consumed his entire being. The base of his cock was now visible as it began to push out of the poser.

?Dick,? the skinny guy asked, ?why don?t you tell me what you like so that me and Butch can help you out??

Dick paused and had to think, the act proving to be really difficult for him. Brady deep down screamed with frustration at not being able to control his own words or thoughts. Images of naked bodybuilders filled his mind, making him permanently focus on muscle, cock, men, sex, pecs, biceps? ?I love muscle!? Dick yelled out enthusiastically, proud that he was able to remember the word. His eyes stopped dead on Butch, who was jacking off to Dick?s bulging body.

Dick looked over the masturbating bodybuilder, drooling when he focused on his massive cock being thrusted by a beefy hand. ?And I love cock,? he mumbled, his own cock finally jumping out of his poser, rising in front of him. He found himself unconsciously waddling over to where Butch stood at the door. Walking was going to need some getting used to; Dick?s thighs rolled over one another, making his massive body sway back and forth comically. His arms stayed stuck at their ninety degree angle, weighing down his sides, thus throwing off his balance. To make things even harder, his cock wildly swung in front of him, sometimes squirting precum that leaped on his face.

When he reached Butch, Dick grabbed Butch?s muscular arms, giving them a little squeeze to feel the hard muscle in them. His cock brushed up on Butch?s chest, sending shocks of sexual urge through his body. Dick tried to think about what the skinny man had warned him about earlier, but it evaporated into his dumb mind as he gazed at Butch?s enormous pecs that were as almost large as bed pillows. The horniness taking control of his body, Dick began to grind his body on Butch?s; his massive cock rubbing between the cleavage of Butch?s pecs.

Butch moaned in orgasmic bliss, letting go of his hard cock, which ?because it wasn?t as large as Dick?s- only rubbed up on Dick?s cobblestone-like abs. Nevertheless, Dick?s hormones went wild with having another bodybuilder?s penis on him, making him yell out with lust. ?Dick loves your dick!? he slurred, giggling at his own joke. He went on grinding on Butch, moving on to tweak his own erect nipples to further his sexual pleasure. Brady inside gave up on trying to resist, the pleasure overpowering his mind, allowing Dick to take full control.

Dick let out a primitive grunt, followed by a gallon of cum shooting out of his cock onto Butch?s muscles, getting him drenched in the sticky substance. Butch moaned and rubbed the cum all over his chest, smearing it all over his pecs and abs.

Dick leaned forward and began to lap it off the bodybuilder. His tongue ran over the cum-covered pectorals, playing a little attention to the erect nipples, flicking them a little. Dick bent forward, his thigh muscles straining a bit, eagerly moving his tongue over the crevices of Butch?s abdominals. He made sure to lick every crease, all the while unknowingly tugging on his monster cock. The entire time Dick let out moans of pleasure, his bovine voice filling up the room and rumbling his muscled chest.

Butch admirably ran his hands all over dick?s wide back and broad shoulders, getting off on their unnatural expanse. He turned Dick around and wrapped his arms around his massive chest, failing to touch his fingers together due to the wideness of the back and the girth of the lats. Butch grabbed a hold of Dick?s fleshy pecs, feeling their bulging quality and rubbing his hands over them, the posing oil Dick was covered in getting on his hands.

?You hot,? Butch growled, grinding on Dick?s back, his cock rubbing up on his massive back muscles.

Dick only moaned back, his horniness preventing him from forming coherent words. The only thing that was on his mind was the thought of Butch?s huge cock inside him. He jerked off his own cock as Butch played with his muscle tits, sending waves of pleasure throughout his entire body, making him cum, sending it all over the floor.

Soon the hunger in Dick?s ass returned, dominating his senses. His hormones seemed to demand that he quench his need to have a cock inside him. Dick gave in to his sexual instincts, waddling over to the bed. He crawled on, getting on all fours, presenting his bubble butt to Butch, who quickly lumbered over.

Butch got on the bed as well, staying on his knees. He made his way over to Dick, running his hand over his new lover?s ass, hearing Dick moan with the feeling it gave him to be touched. Butch slid in his fingers into Dick?s no-longer virgin hole, making Dick yell out with joy.

?Fuck yea!? Dick screamed, the sensations that it brought him making him jizz all over the bed.

The skinny guy, knowing exactly where this was headed, smirked and left the room.

Butch?s fingers continued to probe Dick?s ass, stretching out his hole to make room for his cock. The whole time Dick moaned and grunted, begging Butch to just fuck him already. Butch had a conflicted look on his face, but he resigned to his libido, removing his fingers from Dick?s ass and replacing them with his cock.

?Yes!? Dick yelled out. ?Fuck me!? His muscles twitched and spasmed with orgasmic power as his ass finally receiving its much desired cock.

Butch primitively grunted as he thrust his pelvis forward, shoving his cock further into Dick?s tight hole. He went on thrusting back and forth, grunting with each movement as fucking the new bodybuilder caused sexual bliss to surge throughout his muscled self, making him need it more.

?I cum now!? he moaned as he exploded into Dick. Immediately afterwards, the two started back up without Butch removing his cock. Dick moaned and panted, beginning to jerk off his own cock as he was being fucked.

The two continued with this all night. As soon as Butch came, they?d just start up again, never changing positions as Dick was the designated bottom. Soon the two became tired and fell asleep in one another?s muscled embrace, Dick resting his head on Butch?s massive pecs.

The next morning, Brady woke up with a major headache. Some party that was, he thought, recalling Dick and Butch, but reasoning them as a dream, or better classified, a nightmare. He shook the thought from his head and stretched out his arms, hearing his back pop.

Brady opened his eyes, realizing he was still in Alex?s house. He cocked his eyebrow and leaned forward. He looked around the bed, lifting the covers off the lump beside him. There, lying next to him in bed was a teenage jock, probably around eighteen. He looked like he went to the same school as Brady, but he was unable to pinpoint it. His mind felt fuzzy, probably from all the alcohol he had to drink last night.

Brady?s eyes widened as he realized that this boy next to him was naked. He looked at the floor and saw ripped clothes, the tattered remains of his shirt and jeans. So last night really did happen, he realized, his shoulders slumping.

The boy (Kyle?) yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He had a full head of hair and no goatee at all. In fact, he and Butch drastically differed physically. This guy looked like a fitness model compared to the bodybuilder he was a few hours ago.

Kyle looked at Brady and a look of sympathy came over his features. ?We had sex, didn?t we?? Kyle asked, using a voice nowhere near as deep as Butch?s, sounding a little nervous. He scratched the hair on his head and turned a little red.

Brady nodded.

?We shouldn?t have. I mean, I know it was hard not to, but it was your first night.?

Brady cocked his eyebrow, confused at what Kyle was getting at.

Kyle pursed his lips. ?Go look in the mirror,? he mumbled.

Brady rolled off the bed. He lifted one leg to walk towards the dresser that had the mirror on top of it. As soon as he took one step, it registered in his mind that something was wrong. He felt his thighs roll over each other and he felt his cock slap against his leg. It also felt like his cock was being cupped and squished inside something.

?Oh no,? Brady whimpered, scared to hear the deep voice of Dick and not his normal voice. He struggled to run to the mirror, failing to do so; moving at the pace of a walk with his bulk. He closed his eyes and rubbed them to make sure his vision was clear and that he wouldn?t see a false picture. However, he was fairly certain of what he?d see as he felt his cock harden with the feeling of his thighs rubbing up on each other and his biceps grazing his lats.

Brady opened his eyes to see his new face for the first time. Gone were the boyish good-looks that had gotten the high school jocks so much pussy, replaced with the masculine features of a gay guy?s wet dream. He looked over his body for the first time as well. His massive legs were as wide as a regular-sized man?s waist, leading up to an impressive chest with giant pecs that jutted off. His biceps were larger than his head and had thick veins striating all over. Brady?s eyes stopped on his cock, it being comically shoved into a small blue poser, creating a bulge the size of a large melon.

?What?? Brady rumbled in his deeper than normal voice. ?What happened?? One of his pecs flexed, bouncing on his giant chest. Brady turned red with embarrassment, but couldn?t stop his tit dance. He raised his beefy hands and pressed them tightly on his pecs, but he accidentally grazed his forever-erect nipples, causing a low moan to escape his mouth.

?Since you had sex on your first night as a were-fag, you?re stuck this way,? Kyle answered, ?forever.?

Brady strained to speak, but all that came out of his mouth were low moans as he continued to feel his new body. He ran his hands over his large biceps and over to his abs. His cock sprang free of his confining speedo and he began to jack off. He was getting into it when he looked back into the mirror to see a giant bodybuilder playing with his monster cock. ?Please, you gotta help me!? Brady continued to masturbate, even getting off on the way his biceps rubbed up on his pecs.

?There?s nothing I can do,? Kyle shrugged, getting out of bed, wrapping the blanket around his waist. ?See ya tonight Dick.?

?N-no!? Brady cried, beginning to sob. He dropped to his knees and tried to bring his hands together to plead, but his pecs and biceps pushed off one another, preventing the action. He could feel Dick under the surface starting to take charge. ?Please help me! I don?t wanna be a gay bodybuilder!?

Kyle shook his head. ?You should?ve restrained yourself,? he said, walking out of the room.

Brady, left all alone, began to jerk off again, trying to fight the action, but succumbing to his unquenchable libido. ?Fuck!? he yelled as he felt the hunger coming back in his ass. He stood up, still jerking off and shoved his fingers up his own hole, attempting to fill the need he now constantly felt.

Dick moaned wildly as he pleasured himself, playing with both his cock and his ass at the same time. He gazed back into the mirror, admiring his bodybuilding form, desperate for night to come so that he could be fucked by Butch again. When he came five times, Dick pulled on his poser, which seemed more like a thong on his massive body.

He walked out of Alex?s house, waddling down the sidewalk, trying to figure out whether to go to a strip club and watch men dance, or go to the beach and show off his muscles. Dick unleashed yet another moan as he began to twist his nipples and feel his poser-clad cock slap against his muscular thighs over and over as he waddled.

All the while Brady screamed inside at being forever stuck a horny bodybuilding fag.
  #9   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
My bad, I wasn't aware I made it so it couldn't be printed, but thanks CelticMuscle for fixing it. I'll try to keep the format in mind next time and thanks for reading!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options