The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:30 PM

pulse21 is on a distinguished road
EXXXTRATESTICULAR ENCOUNTER: Part 2

You guys asked for it, so here it is! Part two!!!

Ashton sat in the gym next to Rich. The first part of the school day had ended, and half-day activities had begun. Being a senior, the two had no classes to worry about. Rich had a bit more rugged and outdoor look than Ashton. Instead of wearing brand clothes, he always preferred to wear baggy jeans. If it would allow him to function well in carpentry class, he wouldn?t care as long as he was comfortable. He usually wore black t-shirts or flannel button-downs with a tank underneath. While Ashton kept a properly shaved body for wrestling, Rich had a thin but prominent layer of chest hair that usually showed since his shirt was open. Rich had a thick jaw too, covered with stubble. His head always had a baseball cap on to cover his long, brown hair. To Ashton, Rich was cross between a toned bodybuilder and a trucker. And he loved it.

The two sat in the upper bleachers watching the secondary wrestling team begin practice. Amongst them were the top players: Dan, Drew, Sam, and Brian. Ashton had a temporary crush on Dan, but he soon dismissed it in sophomore year when they became friends and he saw the real, straighter side of him. Drew was also a candidate, but he was straight like Dan, and seemed too wrapped on in himself to even care about anyone else. Ashton leaned his head against Rich and took in a deep breath. He was so warm...so welcoming...so masculine and perfect.

?I never thought this would happen,? said Ashton. Rich shrugged and put his arm around his new love. ?Hey, me neither.? He chuckled. ?Guess I realized it when I became a senior and didn?t have a single damn thought about girls. All I could look at was you.? The comment made Ashton?s stomach flutter. He then saw Coach Brophen walk in, and sat back up, hoping he wasn?t seen in his romantic face; he still knew Coach had a thing in for him. Coach gave Rich a raised eyebrow, as if surprised, looked at Ashton, and with a smile and a shrug, walked from the gym into the adjacent fitness center.

?Coach tried to get with you too?? Ashton looked at Rich with shock. Coach always seemed to zero in on him; guess he wasn?t alone anymore. ?I was uncomfortable at first.? Rich continued. ?He would wait for class to be over first, before giving me a massage or being really nice to me. You know, he?s a pretty good-looking twenty-nine year old guy.? Ashton laughed. ?Really?? he said. Rich nodded. ?Really! Judging by how big his bulge is, I?m guessing he?s also around seven or eight inches.? He then gave a sly smile to Ashton. ?Speaking of which,? he said. It was then that Ashton realized that Rich was totally hard, and his dick was proudly showing through his jeans.

?Well, Coach will just have to wait,? said Ashton. He then took Rich?s face to his and gave him a long passionate kiss. Soon Ashton was hard too, and two found themselves wrapped around each other on the highest, most hidden row of the gymnasium?s bleachers. Ashton?s weightlifting session would just have to wait a little longer.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Fred dropped some weights of his own. Having been in the gym all morning, he had just gotten finished with his back, working his traps and lower, and was getting ready to move on to his shoulders. He had never been so full of energy. The stone must have been channeling his physical strength in addition to his sexual strength. It was almost like a sweet little reward: for preparing a gentleman for further plans, he?d get to lift all the heavy weights he wanted. Fred didn?t even notice the pump he was getting. Every vein in his biceps popped, his pecs stretched wide across his chest. Even in the white Under Armor shirt, people passing by him couldn?t help but notice his body. The stone worked to its full potential when Fred exercised. Its power slowly inflated his muscles and melted away his gut, leaving behind well-toned abs and an impressive physique.

After four sets of overhead pressing, Fred took a quick break to flex in front of the mirror. He watched as his arms formed round orbs of flesh, and his upper body expand outward, stretching the thin fabric of his shirt. He was still in his basketball pants, and thank god for his lycra or his balls would be just as present as his muscles. He wiped his hair from his face and pushed it back. This whole workout had taken his mind off Gary. He didn?t even care anymore.

The stone was slowly clouding Fred?s mind, and the mist that had entered his body was still at large, surrounding his brain with sexual thoughts and impulses. He had only three goals now: getting bigger, getting sex, and taking care of his son. Yes, that part of Fred still remained in his subconscious, but if not his love for Ashton, he?d simply be a zombie of homosexual charge. And the love for Ashton was slowly changing from fatherly to sexually. It wouldn?t be long before Ashton would be another pawn for the stone, but Fred was silently fighting that urge.

He was returning the ninety-pound dumbbells to the rack when one of his younger employees, David Stazik, walked up to him. David was a semi-pro bodybuilder outside of his employment at the roofing company. He had a girlfriend and a nice apartment that had been obtained through great prize money and savings. Dressed in a pair of cut-off sweatpants and a tank, he walked up to Fred with some dumbbells of his own. As he set them, he wrapped a bandana around his head to keep the sweat under control.

?Didn?t know you came here too, Mr. Fenson!? Fred turned to David with a smile. ?Mr. Stazik. A pleasure to see you on one of your break days!? The two large men shook hands. David looked as Fred took off his lifting gloves and wiped his palms on his pants. ?Shit, I didn?t know you were hiding all this under that company shirt of yours,? he laughed. Fred pulled a double biceps and grinned. ?Well, you don?t know that much about me then!? The two began to walk towards the locker room, Fred grabbing his duffel bag on the way.

?Another perfect specimen...? the voice whispered to Fred. ?He?s another employee...? Fred thought. Gary was older and past his prime. David was barely twenty-five. He had a bigger future ahead of him. A bigger future indeed, since the voice presented another alternative to its host, and whispered, ?Fine. Why don?t we just stop by and catch your son at school then?? Fred gasped and stopped walking. ?No!? he said out loud. David stopped and looked to his boss behind him. ?You okay, Mr. Fenson?? he said. Fred smiled. ?Just a cough,? he replied.

?This man is just begging for the change. We would be making him better!? the voice hissed. ?I am NOT doing to him what I did to Gary!? Fred thought fiercely. The voice then laughed. ?Who said anything about seeding him?? it laughed. ?You?ve already prepared the hard part.? Fred wiped his brow and took a sip of water from his bottle. ?What do you have in mind?? he thought. The voice was silent for a moment. ?Let?s just say he?ll need a bigger apartment when we?re done with him, Fred. No seeds. I PROMISE.? Fred shrugged. What harm could it do if he wasn?t going to make David a giant prisoner? He didn?t know, however, that the stone was going to make David a host for something else. A host to be a soldier...a soldier to protect the operation.

The two bodybuilders entered the locker room, which was vacant since the majority of the gym?s men were in the middle of their workouts. David found his compartment and took out his bag, while Fred sat on a bench nearby. ?How?s the son?? asked David as he pulled his shirt off, revealing a shiny display of muscles. ?He?s doing great his senior year,? said Fred, taking notice of David?s body. He began to feel his balls ache. ?That?s good. Still wrestling?? Fred smiled. ?Going to college for it!? He stood up and flexed. ?I think I?m a bit bigger than him now though.?

David pulled his sweats off, his dick only restrained by a white jockstrap. Fred tried to look away, but his balls ached more. ?Get closer...? whispered the voice. Fred inched a little loser, and tried to keep his boner under control between his legs. David, luckily, pulled on some dress pants and took out a clean white t-shirt, followed by a light purple dress shirt and tie. ?Wait for it...? the voice said, sensing Fred?s urge to whip his cock out.

David shut his locker and buttoned himself up. He last put on his tie before putting on some black shoes. ?Gotta look smooth today, Mr. Fenson. I?m so close to getting a sponsor for competition! This would be great for the apartment costs. That?s good about your son, by the way.? Fred nodded, feeling sweaty and dizzy, his shirt seeming too tight for his frame, his cock begging for release. ?Stand up!? the voice said, and he obeyed. David noticed his boss?s pale look and seemed worried. ?Mr. Fenson, you don?t look so good...do you need water?? he said. Fred took another step to David, his hands quivering. ?Mr. Fenson?? David asked again, uneasy with the closeness that was happening. ?Now!? the voice shrieked. ?KISS HIM!?

It certainly was a lot less painful than the ass-alternative, and Fred obeyed. He grabbed David and pressed his lips to his. His tongue rolled around David?s mouth and explored every inch. David tried his best to back away and push Fred off of him, but Fred?s muscles had become too strong from the workout before. His twenty-two inch arms were no match for Fred?s, which were twenty-five. David moved further into panic when he felt a large cock brush against his thigh. Nevertheless, Fred continued.

?What the fuck!? David managed to say when he got a second for air. Fred clenched his eyes shut. ?I?m...sorry,? he moaned, and then darted for his mouth again. He slammed David against the lockers, holding his legs from kicking with his knee, and his two arms in the air by the wrists. Fred never expected what happened next. He didn?t think the stone would take such mercy on a man as huge and attractive as David.

?Open wide!? hissed the voice, and as Fred did, a steamy cloud of green mist shot from his mouth. The forceful mist covered David?s eyes, mouth, and face. He could have ingested all of it orally, but all the stone needed was contact with the face. The mist would seep deep into his pores, and initiate the change soon enough. Fred backed away in shock and watched as David grabbed a towel and wiped the green liquid off his skin. He threw the towel on the floor and looked at his boss in horror.

?WHAT the FUCK Mr. Fenson!!!? he yelled. ?Get out of there...? the voice said. ?Someone will be coming soon!? Fred had enough. He grabbed his bag and ran from the locker room, leaving David alone, trying to clean up his stained shirt. The shirt would later be the least of his worries.

Fred hurried out the gym and got into his car. ?Well done...? said the voice. ?Don?t worry about David. He?ll be fine.? Fred hoped so. He started his car, and drove to find the nearest gas station. ?We don?t need an incubator. We need an army,? the voice continued. Fred raised an eyebrow. ?An army? For what?? he thought out loud. ?To change the world of course!? the voice replied. It began to force deeper into his mind. ?Change the world...? Fred said with a smile. He saw a Mobil station in the distance and headed straight for it.

Ashton took his lips from Rich as he left the school into the summer air. Rich had to run home and pick his younger brother up from trumpet lessons, and Ashton was going to pick up a gift card from the Home Depot in an effort to make his father understand he cared about him. He was going to gently separate his hand from his boyfriend, but was suddenly torn from him and pushed against the wall. Ashton blinked and realized that Brian had pinned him to the brick siding and Sam?s foot was holding down Rich.

?You know, Fenson,? Brian said. ?It?s bad enough when they let a fag like you be the poster boy for this school?s wrestling team. Wrestlers get enough taunts as it is, but when you go locking lips with farmer Brown over here...? Brian pointed to Rich, who looked down in shame. ?It makes the rest of us look like homos as well. Cut the shit out.? Brian then moved to palm Ashton in the jaw when Coach Brophen stepped in.

Brian was shoved in the shoulder past Ashton and found himself on the grass. Sam was soon shoved into the tree behind him. Coach then helped Rich up, who pulled his flannel back over his tank. ?You want to pick on homosexuals, then do it somewhere else, Brian,? he said angrily. ?But don?t do it here, because we all know Ashton will kindly, but surely, kick your ass in a match. That?s why you?re secondary: you?re an asshole to people.? Sam looked at Brian, who still was angered that an authority figure had stepped in.

?This school is just a bunch of fags,? he muttered. He then motioned to Sam to leave and the two went to their cars. Coach looked at Ashton, who was still against the wall. ?Are you alright?? he said. Ashton shook his head, embarrassed. ?Nobody?s shoved me like that since middle school,? he said. ?I almost lost it.? Rich walked to his boyfriend and put his arm around him. ?You boys get out of here. You?ve had a long day,? Coach gently said. ?Thanks,? Rich whispered as he helped Ashton to his car.

?I should have hit back,? said Ashton. Rich unlocked the car and gave the keys to Ashton, who quietly got inside and lowered the window. As the car started, Rich smiled and said, ?That?s why I love you, Ashton. You?re not violent. You?re perfect.? Ashton smiled and gave him another long kiss. He then put his car into drive. ?Now, go get your father that gift. I?m sure he?ll like it.? Rich laughed. ?I?ll come to your place tonight.? Ashton left the parking lot, eager to se his father?s smile when he got home.

?David...? a voice whispered in my head. I looked around the locker room, but saw and head no one there. ?David...? the voice spoke again. ?What?? I angrily said. ?Who is this? Where are you?? I sat down on the bench next to my bag. This was simply great. First my boss threw up some sort of mint liquid on my clothes and now I was going crazy. ?You?re not going crazy David. I?m right here,? the voice said. I went along with it. ?So...? I said sarcastically. ?WHERE is ?right here??? The voice snickered. ?Wrapped around your cerebellum. Don?t be scared. I?m just waiting...?

I stood up. ?Waiting for what?? I muttered. ?For me to go insane and kill myself?? The voice sighed. ?Now why would you want to do such a horrible thing to yourself? Go look in the mirror.? I walked pass the lockers and found the faucets, where two giant mirrors stood. ?Okay, Mr. Voice,? I said rolling my eyes. ?I?m here.? The voice took a breath. ?What do you see, David?? it said. What was this, a trick question? ?I see David Stazik. Twenty-five. Bodybuilder, roofing contractor, and soon to be engaged,? I muttered. The voice gasped. ?Engaged?? it hissed. ?To who?? I bit my lip. ?Uh, my girlfriend? Why?? I said. This voice inside my mind was beginning to make me nervous.

?David, you are a perfect, beautiful man. Why would you ever ruin your life with a woman? They?re all backstabbers. They just take and never give back. Men are just...so much better.? This voice had me scared now. ?I?m not gay!? I said. The voice paused. ?Not yet, you?re not,? it said. ?Once I?ve enlightened your perspectives a bit.?

I felt a sudden tightening around my wrist, and looked down to see the cuffs of my shirt begin to rip. I pulled the cuff open to see my wrist begin to grow. My other cuff suddenly snapped open. I grasped my wrists, since what had happened just hurt, but I soon forgot about my wrists. My stomach suddenly flipped upside down, and I leaned over the sink, worrying that I was going to vomit like Mr. Fenson had done not ten minutes ago. But I didn?t really feel sick. I felt odd.

I suddenly felt it: a severe snugness at the wait of my pants, tightness around my hips, confinement at my shoulders, and a choking sensation at my collar. I watched in terror as my neck swelled before my eyes, straining viciously at my shirt?s collar. Struggling to breathe, I realized my tie was becoming a noose. I quickly undid the necktie and threw it down in the sink, and saw my neck spill over the stretched collar and made the fabric dig into my skin. The topmost button of my shirt shot into the mirror. Pain struck my waist as my leather belt creaked under pressure. I pulled it loose and watched as my waist instantly filled up the empty space in my pants. My button?s threads snapped, and soon they too were gone.

I peered into the mirror, looking at the man before me. My already impressive arms were running out of shirt to contain them. I looked down as my thighs encountered the limits of my pant legs, slowly pulling apart the slack?s stitching at their seams. I turned away from the mirror. ?What the hell are you doing to me?? I said angrily. ?Don?t worry David. Once it?s all over, I?m sure you?ll be very pleased,? the voice said calmly. I felt three more buttons fly from my shirt, and my lungs struggled to pull in oxygen. I felt my pecs push out and stretch my skin over mounds of new muscle. My lats began to inflate and my shoulders finally ripped the arms of my shirt. I pulled the sleeves off to watch my arms grow like water balloons and pop with snake-like veins. My tattoo began to look less and less like a wolf?s claw as it was pulled in four different directions.

The top part of my body had become so heavy that I suddenly fell to the left and propped myself up against the lockers. I took a step and tried to look past my chest to see my shoes widen. I moaned in pain as my left big toe revealed itself and the rest of my feet reduce my shoes to flattened pieces of leather. I took another step, my bare right foot causing the bathroom tiles to crack as it widened and grew, gaining more muscle and skin.

My calves nearly touched as they tore from the lower layers of my pants. I growled as the growth reached my thighs again and finished off my lower body?s mass.I then felt my cock harden. I felt the sensation of my pant?s thin fabric brushing past it as it extended halfway down my thigh, almost peeking out of what was left of my clothes. It throbbed and filled with blood as it rose and pressed upwards. I was already a gifted seven inches, but the meat I felt below my belt seemed to be about a foot and two inches long. I fought to keep my balance as my torso grew in height, and I held the waist of my pants as my upper body swayed back and forth, myself watching as my vision?s perception changed. The floor moved further and further away from me as I shifted forward, and with my two massive arms pinching to flex my pecs, and made the back of my shirt split open to reveal my top half completely un-exposed.

As the growth stopped, I felt the skin of my abdomen stretch past my pant?s waistline, and knew my powerful abs were settling in place. I stumbled away from the lockers, trying not to trip and fall; my bare feet made each step more and more difficult. I reached the mirror and saw that my height had shifted from 5?11 to 6?11, and I had to crouch down to see myself. While listening to the ass of my seat rip, I tried with my new massive hands to wipe my brow with a paper towel. During the whole ordeal, I had sweated a puddle on the floor of the locker room and oozed precum down my leg.

?What did you do to me?? I said. ?I?m a fucking giant!? I backed up, still not used to my new weight, and nearly put a 35-inch bicep through the mirror behind me. ?I made you better,? the voice said. ?Aren?t you beautiful?? I gaped in awe as I pulled a double bicep and tried to turn my neck to the right. My new bicep was laced with wired veins, and was hard enough to break a block of concrete in half. I was so covered with beef; I didn?t even know where the hell I?d find new clothes. I didn?t even know if I?d fit in my car. I couldn?t even see my feet past my swollen pecs. ?You?re now a soldier, David. Now that you have the body, you?re ready to recruit.? I lumbered over to my bag, which now fit in the palm of my massive hand. ?Recruit?? I asked. ?Recruit for what, exactly?? I suddenly heard the door of the locker room open. ?Relax, David. Soon that man will see that it?s not so bad being big like you.? I wasn?t prepared for what I did next.

Just as the man rounded the corner and saw me, he dropped his backpack and opened his mouth to curse at my massive body. As he opened his mouth, I opened mine, and let forth a jet stream of light green mist at his face. It was all in slow motion: the man falling back against, yelling from the liquid slowly seeping into his pores, my huge, sleek, muscular legs leaping over him and clear through the doorway. The huge chunks of brick and plaster flying through the air. I was unstoppable.

The rest is all a blur as well. I remember quickly reaching the manager (ignoring the screams of other, smaller juiceheads around me) of the gym and squeezing into the office. The scared look on his face as I covered him in green and his pathetic attempts to wipe his eyes with his tank top was almost amusing. I felt like I had a purpose to do. I don?t know what the fuck this crazy voice was, but he made me huge. Huge enough to destroy any competition, huge enough to plow through a door, and huge enough to lift an entire row of dumbbells from five pounds all the way to two hundred and fifty. I was in absolute heaven.

Before I got into my car, I pushed the seat all the way back and crowded my body into my Hummer. I couldn?t fit both of my legs inside one spot, so one had to rest on the other side of the console. Sure, it was hard pushing the pedals without any shoes and my chest almost honking the horn every two seconds, but for some reason, when I got home to my three-story apartment, I was strangely happy. I walked to my bedroom, crunched the doorway open, and sat on my bed. As it creaked and strained to hold me, I happily stroked my massive cock inside what was left of my pants. Fuck women. Fuck my girlfriend. My massive balls throbbed, as if they agreed. Life was going to be fucking awesome.

Fred uneasily put his vehicle in park and watched as a young man exited the station?s garage. Marcus Press, a twenty-seven year old man who had just gotten back from a car convention in New York, had just arrived back in New Jersey. As he pulled his long straight hair into a low ponytail, he spit a glob of tobacco juice onto the pavement. Fred saw him and knew that he would eventually be his next victim, and tried to control his balls from quivering so damn much. He took a deep breath as Marcus came to his window.

?What?ll it be?? he said in a deep grungy voice. ?Regular, please,? Fred quietly responded. He then watched the gas attendant hook his car up, click a few buttons, and then walk back into the garage. ?You know what we?re going to do, Fred, and I admire your awareness. You?re catching on,? the voice said happily. Fred gritted his teeth. ?But how many more?? he said. ?We already have Gary. As we speak, David?s probably gotten to the entire gym by now! That?s about forty men ready to walk out of that building as giant muscled freaks! Now you want a gas attendant?? The voice sighed. ?Fred, relax. The stage in which newly changed men attempt to enhance others is only temporary. After about ten or fifteen minutes, they go back to normal behavior. Sure, they?ll no longer have any desire for female genitalia, but that?s no loss.? The voice?s argument did seem pretty fair.

?So I?m not ruining their lives? I?m not making them slaves? Then what about Gary? He?s a fucking blimp now!? Fred didn?t really care about Gary at the moment, he could care less, but he wanted answers. ?We are making men better, Fred. One will have to suffer, yes, and unfortunately it has to be Gary. But once he?s done for, every single man will have a brand new take on life. A larger, bolder, stronger take.? The voice to Fred was growing more and more convincing, and it set his nerves at ease. Since David, it hadn?t mentioned any word of infecting Ashton. As long as his son was safe, Fred wasn?t worried about turning the town?s men into hulking beasts of sex and muscle. At least Gary lived his life.
?So don?t worry when I say this gas attendant can be our next candidate. He?s lonely! He?s bored! Let?s pep him up!? the voice gleefully. Fred shrugged and rubbed his dick a little bit more. Marcus rubbed his goatee as he walked back to the tank and took the pump out. He took Fred?s credit card out of the machine and walked to meet his customer at the window. Instead of getting a ?thank you?, he received a blast of green to his face and chest, shoving him backwards into the machine. ?Thank you!? Fred said as he reached out his window and took his card from Marcus. He then floored his car home, leaving Marcus to absorb his fluids.

?Asshole!? he shouted as he walked back into the garage. He grabbed a cloth from his workpants and wiped his face and chest. Finding a mirror, he rung his hair out and watched the green liquid fall to the floor and seep into a storm drain outside. ?Fucking weirdo,? Marcus muttered. He leaned against the wall and shook his head. ?First my girlfriend leaves me, and now I have guys spitting mint soda at me!? Marcus ran his hand along the car inside, which was a brand new 2011 pickup truck he had gotten in the city. ?At least I have you,? he said sadly.

?You have me too, Marcus. Don?t forget me!? a voice said. Marcus turned around. ?Who said that?? he said, but only heard his echo among the steel rafters. ?Me, Markus! Don?t worry. I won?t hurt you. I?m here to help you!? Marcus wiped his cheek. ?Help me? Who cares about me?? he said. ?I do,? the voice whispered. ?You?re life is so sad right now. I?m here to make it better!? Marcus chuckled sarcastically. ?And how?s that going work? You?re getting my girlfriend back?? he muttered. The voice laughed. ?No. Much better!? it said. Marcus then felt a weird sensation below his belt, and saw a very hard erection forming in his baggy workpants. As he tented, he felt his arms pulse inside the sleeves of his white thermal shirt. ?Much, MUCH better!? the voice darkly said.

The last thing Markus heard before the sleeves of his shirt burst apart was the sound of another vehicle pulling into the station?s driveway.

Ashton closed the door to his house and tossed the keys onto the island counter. In his hand he held the $50 gift card for his father. It was almost six at night, and he knew he had about an hour before Fred or Rich showed up. He went upstairs to take a shower, being that he didn?t bother when he was done lifting. He found that his focus on Rich was good for him, and actually gave him something to look forward to after hauling a mess of metal around for two hours. He couldn?t believe what had happened with Brian though. He should have punched him across the face. He should have kicked him in the stomach, locked his arms around the back of his neck, and choked him till he dropped.

But that simply wasn?t Ashton. He only wrestled for sport (and the joy of feeling a guy against his muscles as the smooth fabric of spandex caressed them both). He didn?t want to use it for violence. It wouldn?t even impress Rich. It would just like he had no self-control and that he rather not be the bigger man. It was fucking rough being a gay wrestler.

As he dropped the last of his clothes in his hamper, he observed his abs in the mirror; dividing his attention between turning on the shower and taking in the work he had just done. His abs were so chiseled you could do a shot glass off each one. He was only dressed in his Under Armor shorts, which barely housed his seven-inch bulge. ?You are so ready,? he said as he pulled the shorts off. He gave his manhood some well-deserved air before he got into the shower to take a lengthy cleansing period.

While Ashton showered, Fred pulled up the driveway, hoping to see his son after the long day. Even after causing four (or more) men to become disgustingly huge freaks, he hoped that he would be able to have a normal, calm, and relaxing night with his son. He didn?t even notice that the stone had rewarded him some more. Fred?s biceps, chest, and back had widened out and expanded probably five times more than what he was this morning. His legs had become heavier and his claves popped so much they were visible through his loose pants. The only damn thing that hadn?t changed that day was Fred?s genitalia, but he didn?t even notice because his erections were so spontaneous, he needn?t worry as long as there was a barrier of lycra to hold it back.

?I promise not to change your son tonight,? the voice said. Fred gritted his teeth through the thick stubble that had formed that day. His testosterone levels were through the roof, and he looked like a caveman with his muscles and body hair. He even smelled like one, since he never showered after the workout. ?You won?t EVER change my son, got it?? Fred said. ?You can change anyone BUT him.? The voice sighed. ?Fine,? it replied. ?You?ll just be the focus now, Fred. You?ll be the star of all this.? He didn?t even want to know what it meant. He just wanted to take a shower and bond with his son.

His wide shoulders hit the doorway as he stepped into the kitchen. As Fred adjusted his balls, he found the gift card Ashton had left. He opened it and saw the amount. ?Wow...? he said. He was truly touched that his son thought of him that day. Fred wanted to cry, since his son was going about his life thinking that his father was the greatest thing ever. But he wasn?t. He was a monster...a 250-pound monster, with a monstrous set of balls and a monster-sized dick.

?Stop fucking manipulating my thoughts, please!? Fred said out loud. ?Fine!? the voice hissed. ?I want to have some fucking alone time!? Fred exclaimed. ?Give me fifteen goddamn minutes!? Fred didn?t realize that in his little episode, Ashton was standing at the stairs drying his hair. ?Dad? Whom are you talking to?? he said. His father turned around and Ashton finally saw the change the stone had done.

?Dad, what the hell?? Ashton said. He looked at his father?s biceps as their veins pulsed with blood. He saw his pecs, and how they stretched the fabric of his shirt to its limits. He saw his nipples pressing through the white, straining to break free from their elastic prison. Ashton gazed at his father?s new legs, which now filled every space of his once-baggy basketball pants and threatened to pop the buttons that held the sides of the legs together. He saw his father?s blank expression: a middle aged man with small bags under his eyes, thick, sweaty hair that covered his brow, and a layer of dark brown stubble that made his father look like a cross between Hugh Jackman and COLT star Carlo Masi. His father wasn?t a roofing contractor, construction worker, steel designer, or a man anymore. His father was now a full-pro bodybuilder.

?Dad, can you please answer me?? Ashton said. Fred blinked and tried to think of something to say. The last thing he wanted to do was let the stone?s power take control, so he?d have to get through this on his own. ?What...what?s the matter, son?? he tried to say. Ashton did another quick look of astonishment at his father?s forearms and then slowly said, ?What did you do to yourself?? Fred tried to play along with it. He looked down and then looked at his own arms, and tried not to smile at their incredible power. He forced a worried look on his face. ?I don?t know what you?re so worked up about, Ashton. All I did was work out the entire day. That?s it!? Fred tried to walked past his son up the stairs, but his should was grabbed and spun around.

?Dad, have you been taking some sort of steroid?? Ashton continued. ?This is serious! It looks like someone shoved a tube up your ass and blew air into you! You?re arms look bigger than mine!? Fred tried to play it defensively. He just wanted to go upstairs, peel his clothes off, take a damn shower, and go to bed. This whole thing wasn?t working out like he wanted, and he just wanted to forget the day. ?Why are you so worried, Ashton? There?s nothing wrong! I?m sorry that you think I?m suddenly doing drugs and shoving needles into me as soon you see a bicep bigger than yours!? Fred?s comment stung Ashton when he saw his son?s eyes weaken.

?You know, Dad?? Ashton began. ?I know I push you aside a lot, and that I pretend I don?t care about you, but that?s not true. I?m sorry that I ignore what you have to say and I?m sorry I?ve shoved this whole senior year away from you. Okay? I?m sorry. If you don?t want me to care, that?s fine.? He then moved to his father?s side, and began to go up the stairs to his room. Fred wished this whole uproar never happened. He just wanted things to be normal again. He wanted EVERYTHING to be normal again, even if it meant losing all the stone had given him. It wasn?t worth losing his only son.

?Ashton...? Fred said. His son still continued up the stairs. ?Ashton, wait!? Fred repeated himself. His son turned around. ?I?m sorry too, son. I?m sorry. I?m sorry I went and changed my body. I thought it?d...make me more interesting. It?s hard just standing in the back while I watch you in all your glory. How easy you sometimes win those medals. I thought...if I was as big as you, you wouldn?t think I?m such a loser.? Ashton bit his lip. ?You?re not a loser, Dad. At all.? Fred held his massive arms open, and his son went into them. The two young men held each other in their strong muscles, taking in each other?s scent and secretly enjoying all they had to show. Unfortunately, Ashton felt Fred?s meat against his own, and his eyes flashed open.

?Dad...? he said as he backed up. Fred was suddenly aware of what was going on. He felt in his lycra shorts his shaft engorge with blood, and soon his cock was outlined in his pants. He stepped back away from his son. ?Dad? Are you okay?? Ashton asked. He suddenly saw his father began to sweat and breathe heavily, like someone had tied a rope around his chest. It wasn?t that. The stone was simply sick of being confined in the goddamn spandex shirt. It was tight, it was uncomfortable, and it had to go. Fred?s jaw began to quiver, and his stomach dropped under his abs. ?What?s...what?s happening to me?? he gasped. The voice laughed and hissed, ?Why Fred, it is SHOWTIME!!!?

Ashton didn?t know what to do. He watched as his father bent down on the floor and clutched his balls with one hand and his pecs with the other. Fred looked like he was overheating. His entire shirt was now becoming soaked for the fifth time and he already reeked of man odor. His teeth ground in his mouth as he struggled to support himself. He felt like someone was pouring cement into his body. He felt way too heavy to even straighten up on the floor.

Somewhere inside him, a low primal growl escaped his throat. Ashton backed away from Fred, falling on the couch behind him. Fred turned to face his son, trying to communicate some sort of word, but all that emerged were more growls and moans of pain and arousal. Before he could pull any of his clothes off, Fred rammed his fists into the wooden floor. ?Give me MORE!? the voice yelled. Fred rammed his fists again. ?AGAIN!? it yelled. Ashton watched as glasses on the counter tipped and a lamp crashed to pieces from the house?s shake. Fred rammed his fists again, and then there was the change.

Fred leaned to his right side and jutted his right foot out. From his shoes burst the widest, longest, most powerful feet Ashton ever saw. Fred?s toes curled in pain as more muscle piled on top of his ankles, splitting open his socks to show powerful bones and skin. His hands clenched into fists as his biceps inflated beyond imagination?s wildest fantasy: reaching to sizes well over David?s thirty-five inches. The sudden gain on Fred?s left side jerked him in that direction, as him he was being tugged by invisible ropes. He yelled out into the air as his spandex shirt gave up and let its sleeves snap to shreds.
?Stop whining! Did you THINK it?d be easy? Get used to the pain! Love the pain! LOVE THE PAIN!? Fred tried to ignore the voice?s screaming and focus on his own. His quads ballooned into tree trunks and his calves became the size of large watermelons. His pants were strained enough as it was, and the buttons along the side had torn off and allowed the clothes to fall to the ground, revealing to Ashton Fred?s bulging lycra-covered monster. Fred tried to ignore his son?s looks as his spine extended, and he watched the floor beneath his feet push further away from him until he nearly hit the ceiling fan, which was a good fourteen feet in the air.

?No!? Fred roared as he grasped his cock. It ignored him as it elongated in his shorts to almost three and a half feet. There was the further tearing of fabric, and Ashton watched as his father?s elastic shirt and shorts blew apart, showing his full body. Fred?s testicles were now bowling balls. Adorned along with his record-shattering cock was a bush of brown manly hair, which traveled finely past his abs and all through his chest. Fred flexed his arms and bellowed, revealing his hairy pits and vein-spattered biceps.

He cracked his neck as if stretching after getting out of bed and let out an exhale that sounded like a bull getting ready to charge. Ashton was speechless. He curled up the couch, looking at the Hercules-Hulk-Caveman hybrid that was his father. Fred took two steps toward Ashton, shoved his hands, now the size of small boulders, under the couch and lifted it up towards his face. Ashton saw into his father?s eyes, now dilated and filled with enough energy to demolish the house.

?Dad?? Ashton whispered. Fred smiled, revealing perfect white teeth, and said in a deep tone, ?Fred?s not here anymore, FAGGOT!? With that, Fred hurled the couch along with Ashton into the kitchen, causing the sound of shattering ceramics and banging chairs to erupt through the house. The stone was in full control now. Fred?s mind was now trapped behind a wall of homosexual mindlessness. Ashton wasn?t safe anymore, and the only thing Fred?s subconscious could do was watch has his body kicked a chair straight through the west window.

Ashton scrambled amongst the rubble to reach the back kitchen door, and bumped right into Rich. ?What?s going on, Ashton? I heard screaming! Is everything okay?? Another roar from Fred?s mouth echoed behind the door. Ashton grabbed Rich?s shoulders, too scared to even think. ?Run, damn it!? he screamed. He pulled Rich off the stairs just before the couch he was just on hurled through the garage and onto the pavement. Fred quickly followed, covered with a thin layer of sweat and dripping puddles of precum.

Rich held Ashton in his arms and closed his eyes. ?Rich?? Ashton said. ?Just close your eyes!? Rich said loudly. As the boys held each other as tight as they could, the sound of a collapsing ceiling filled their ears. In less than a minute, the two were underneath what was once a roof.

?Don?t worry about your son, Fred. He and his friend will live,? the voice said. Fred, whose mind was reduced to that of a true caveman, only grunted. He looked ahead into the forest, and darted in, leaving massive footprints of his bare feet behind in the grass and pavement.

As Ashton and Rich prayed for help to come get them out of the wreckage, the house?s security system called for police help. As flashing cars left the station, Fred watched from the shadows of tall trees, and moved deeper into the town through the central forest.

As the police cars sped down the road, they passed a gas station were Marcus Press was ironically bench-pressing his brand new truck. As he watched his pecs lower and flex, he moaned as Josh Pastel, a young motorcycle rider, ran his tongue along Marcus?s erect cock. Josh himself pulled a double biceps in his torn jean jacket and licked a pair of hairy melon-sized balls with his lips.

Joe Sigelli, the owner of The Sigelli Gym, stroked his dick inside the tattered remains of his sweatpants. As he did, he happily listened to his chair creak and the moans of forty muscular beasts sucking each other off in the main weight room. As his lips met a random stranger, he chuckled as the head of a cock rubbed itself inside his giant rugged hand.

Inside his apartment, David Stazik calmly told his girlfriend that he no longer had romantic feelings for her. Ignoring her cries, he undid a bottle of lube and poured the thick clear gel onto what was his boxers and began vigorously rubbing. He hung the phone up and set it down on the table next to him, listening to his own breathing become more and more fierce.

Scott Saw, dressed in red satin pajamas, watched David through the window of his apartment. Before he sipped his water, he noticed some sort of green, cloudy texture emerging on its surface. He sniffed it, and inhaled its cool mint-like scent. ?What harm could it do?? he said, and gulped it down. He then heard a scream erupt from David?s apartment and saw a blob of white cum shoot against the window. As it slowly dripped off the glass, Scott let out a quiet, steady breath of air and watched his cock push against the red fabric of his pajamas. ?Better get one off before school tomorrow,? he said with a chuckle. ?Wife might be away on vacation, but I?m still the principal. I need my rest.? Scott rubbed the fine stubble on his chin and shut the door.

The stone?s plan was now in full force. Men were changing each other every single second, spreading at lightning pace like an Ebola epidemic. It wouldn?t be long before every single man in the town would be a giant, and Fred as their supreme ruler. As Fred moved through the very woods that he found the stone, it said to him, ?I?m extremely proud of you Fred.? Fred grunted and crunched a branch with his hand. ?Ashton...? he growled with a sigh. ?Soon, Fred. Soon. Soon you and your son will be together. Forever.?

Fred?s incredibly simple mind accepted the stone?s reassurance, and he smiled. His erection hadn?t ended since it tore apart his shorts, and it wasn?t going to end for a very, VERY long time. It was still just the beginning.

Hope you enjoyed the second part! Three more parts to go! Hopefully I'll be able to get a part three to you all by next Friday. Ashton and Rich encounter even more danger and you finally get to read about what happens to poor gigantic Gary. In the mean time, I might post a side story or two just to keep you guys happy.

Have a huge weekend!

Last edited by pulse21; April 29th, 2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pulse21 For This Useful Post:
renbear (October 21st, 2012)
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I can't wait to see how this story ends. I just hope Ashton and Rich stay together. I can't say I'm thrilled about the possibility of Fred giving in to incestuous lust for his son. Great descriptions of growth and mental conflict though.
  #3   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:10 PM

Don't worry. No incest will happen. The stone is trying to screw with his mind. Ashton is the one thing Fred cares about and refuses to harm.

Ashton may or may not be changed, but Fred wouldn't be the one to do it.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing variants on a lot of great stories. I'm looking forward to your progressions.
  #5   Add to Rex20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
devolving beast...

Rex20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rex20
Hot!

Amazing story dude, boned me hardcore. So well written and loving every angle of it. Can't wait to read the rest!
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Thanks pulse21! Other than that one problem I loved the story! Now I have no problems with the story..keep writing it man!
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
this looks so great!!! I love contagious growth!!!
i feel pity for Gary, though.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #8   Add to HumanThingy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:02 PM

HumanThingy is on a distinguished road
This is GREAT!!! Can't WAIT to see more!!!
  #9   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:57 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
At the risk of being pesterey, pulse21... any progress on the third & fourth installments of this series? I know I'm definitely looking forward to more, and there's plenty of evidence that I'm far from alone in that. :-)

I know you'd suffered some technological setbacks, I think losing part 3 in a system crash or something? But ISTR that over on the NCMC a few months ago, you posted that you'd started work on a replacement part 3. So... ping!
  #10   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 04:00 PM

I'm currently in college and working as best as I can to balance writing, homework, and my requirements. I'm a BFA dance major and MUCH of my day is spent working in a studio and then coming home and doing homework and/or critiques for shows. I apologize if I'm taking a while! I'm doing the best I can to finish part 3.
  #11   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2011, 08:32 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Totally fair & reasonable! Good luck with classes, and whatever passes for "homework" when you're an artsy-fartsy dance major!

(We'll wait... impatiently. At least you're at Rutgers, which should mean that your chances for a social life or any sort of activities outside of school are virtually nonexistent. So, that's a stroke of luck for us!)
  #12   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM

hshunk
Hope you have sometime this sems to write part 3!
  #13   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Bump. Yeah still waiting.
  #14   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:38 AM

hshunk
Dam I forgot how hot this story is! Cant wait for part 3!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options