The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 14

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
That totally made my weekend.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Frank and Sammy: Well it looks like my guess that Sammy put Frank up to having a talk with Jason at the end of the last chapter was wrong. Since Sammy is apparently upset by Frank talking to Jason again in this chapter. I hope Sammy isn't thinking Frank is into Jason's muscles and is considering doing to himself what he did to Frank. It?s probably good that Frank is being more assertive; I guess the extra testosterone from his enhanced body is finally kicking in. Maybe he has more sense than Sammy, but since he's talking to Jason I doubt it. If Frank?s new assertiveness is related to higher testosterone levels, there's a good chance his hurt feelings about Alex?s current rejection may have escalated to rage and he wants to hurt Alex back in some way.

Jason: My hunch is that Jason is about as deep in the steroid scandal as anyone but was smart enough to keep his hands clean. Frank has most likely told him about the grow juice, Alex?s involvement, that the cops aren't treating it like steroids and about Courtney having a supply. And Jason is planning to make use of that information as soon as he figures out how.

The Miracle of Alliance, a.k.a. The Courtney Project: Well it looks like The Courtney Project is a total success. Alex has turned a tiny cringing shrimp into a real live confident, happy, healthy, horny and beginning to get tall teen muscle boy. If Courtney was 5?3? at the start and grew 4? that puts him at 5?7?, average for a 15 yo boy and he still has a lot of time to grow. I really wish I could be Courtney?

Ender

FYI- I pulled up the standard growth charts for teenage boys... at age 15 year and 5ft 3in Courtney was shorter than 95% of 15 byo boys at 5ft 7in he would be 'average' 50% taller and 50% shorter. so from this point Court isn't just getting taller, he's getting TALL

Last edited by Ender; May 2nd, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2011, 05:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Glad you were in a good mood. You made my weekend! Just keep the creative juices flowing!!!
  #5   Add to Harpyclown's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:12 AM

Harpyclown is on a distinguished road
Being an aspie myself I'm curious how you got the inspiration to make Alex an Aspie.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options