The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Control

?What did you just say?? asked Ricky.

?I said I like to be dominated,? replied Cal.

Ricky looked at the huge guy sitting next to him at the bar. His face showed his confusion. The muscular man towering over him, the one that had been chatting him up for the last hour and a half, was confessing he loved to be dominated. Ricky was fit, but there was no way the five-eight, one hundred and seventy pound thirty year old could even begin to overpower the mountain of sinew and muscle beside him. This thought made the smaller man begin to laugh.

?Well, then why in the hell have you been wasting your time with me, Cal? There are definitely some big men in this place,? Ricky said, looking around. ?I?m not sure anyone is bigger than you, though. Maybe you could still find a man who might be able to make you struggle a little.?

?I don?t want anyone else,? explained the bigger man. Cal didn?t even look around the bar. He stared right at the cute guy sitting next to him.

?Well, I hate to tell you this, but I don?t think my entire body could dominate even just one of your arms,? Ricky said as he stared at the bulging biceps of the dream man that was radiating a ton of heat even though he was a foot away. The arm must have been twenty-six inches ? un-flexed.

?Domination is not always about size, Rick,? Cal replied, choosing to use what he thought was a more masculine version of his new companion?s name. ?It can also be about mental choices. I may be big, but I can choose to submit to someone else - if that?s what I want. I happen to get off on being subservient to others, especially cute little guys like you.?

?Is this some kind of funniest videos show or an internet joke channel?? Ricky asked, looking around for cameras. ?Am I being punked??

?No, it?s for real,? answered Cal. The big man was already feeling an intense rush through his body ? just from watching Rick attempt to comprehend what was being shared. This was one of Cal?s favorite parts of cruising for potential mates, seeing them grapple with the fact that a big muscled dude might bust through all stereotypes and actually confess to being a total joyful bottom. It was invigorating, partially because it usually shocked other guys beyond belief, but mainly because it was completely true. Cal, the six foot four, two hundred and eighty seven pound construction worker loved to hand over total control of his body and his mind to smaller men. It made him shoot hard quicker than anything else in the world. His soft cock was already starting to stiffen as he watched Ricky?s face reveal that he was beginning to understand the situation.

?What do you mean by the word submit?? questioned Ricky. His mind was trying to make the shift from unbelieving to contemplating what Cal?s revelations might actually mean. If he actually contemplated it first, it was possible that he might be able to accept it.

?It means I do anything you say,? Cal responded as he leaned in closer to emphasize his point. Ricky could smell the sweet aroma of beer on Cal?s warm breath. ?Don?t think I go all cyborg on you and kill or hurt people on demand, but, barring that one stipulation, I basically become your plaything.?

?I don?t get it,? replied Ricky, ?what?s in it for you??

?I can?t really explain it, Rick,? answered Cal, ?I just get stiffer than concrete from giving myself over to someone completely. I guess I just love giving up control. And, no offense, but, like I said, I get off more when it?s a smaller dude ? the smaller the better. So, you interested, stud??

?Um . . . uh,? stammered Ricky, ?just . . . a few more questions, okay??

?Sure, no worries,? said Cal. ?We have all the time in the world. I can wait. I like the build up as much as the action.?

?How does it work?? asked Ricky.

?You just say the word, man, and I flip a switch in my head. After that, I?m completely yours,? Cal smiled and spoke softly. The big man was beginning to realize he had struck gold. The little guy beside him was having his universe completely shifted in just a few minutes of conversation. Cal could sense that Rick?s mind was working overtime to try and understand what was going on. Cal?s cock was now fully hard. He knew that the next twenty-four, no probably more like the next forty-eight hours were going to be incredible. It was clear that the little man beside him was going to go ?off the charts? with ideas on how they might explore this budding relationship. ?Just remember, Rick, I won?t hurt anyone for you ? or kill anyone. Other than that, the field is wide open. I especially like it when a guy wants me to destroy things with my bare hands. Don?t get me wrong, the muscle worship stuff is awesome, but I want to be your servant ? making all your fantasies come true. I?m like a huge genie you?ve freed from a bottle.?

?This is utterly insane,? Ricky sputtered as he ran a hand through his thick hair ? a movement that thrilled Cal very much. The little guy was really handsome ? in that ?he doesn?t really know how cute he is? kind of way.

The smaller man was struggling to take in all that had happened in the last hour. He had been sitting at the bar having a beer when this monstrous man suddenly appeared at his side and started talking to him like they had known each other for years. The conversation had flowed easily and Ricky had moved from lust for the man?s muscled body to a genuine fondness for the guy. Their interchange had been fun and interesting. Cal turned out to be a really great fellow and they shared many interests. It was hard to work out this latest turn of events, though. Here was one of the biggest guys Ricky had ever met and he was conveying that he basically wanted to be a boy-toy for the evening ? or maybe even longer. Ricky looked into the slightly older man?s hazel eyes - hoping to determine if this was all true or just some kind of trick.

?Why don?t we have a quick test run, Rick? You tell me to do something ? anything you want and I?ll do it,? requested Cal. The huge man was worried that his rock-hard dick was going to spew soon because he was so thrilled by the little guy?s reaction ? so he thought a little display of some kind would help calm his giant body down.

Ricky could sense the sincerity in the statement. He stared at the big man?s beautiful mustached face for a few seconds. Cal had rugged good looks that made him perfect for advertisements about all things outdoors and manly. Cal?s smile was so inviting and soft ? almost out of place on such a strong face ? that it somehow made the huge man more likeable and trustworthy. Ricky decided to take him up on his offer. He had no idea why, but it just seemed natural.

?Rip your shirt off,? ordered Ricky. He wasn?t very strong in his directions, but he tried to come across bossy. This had been a fantasy of Ricky?s for many years ? to have some beefy dude unveil his bulging muscles by tearing his shirt from his body.

?Yes sir,? Cal replied quickly, ?right away, sir.? The giant slid off his bar stool and stood beside the smaller man ? so his mammoth chest hung menacingly above Ricky?s face, causing the sitting man to bend his head back to look up.

Cal grabbed the lapels of his striped rugby shirt with his monstrous hands and started pulling in opposite directions. He tugged slowly and never took his eyes away from Ricky?s face. At the first loud sound of material tearing all motion in the bar seemed to come to a halt and every head turned toward the two men. Neither Cal nor Ricky noticed ? they were only focused on each other. As Ricky watched the shirt begin to split just below where the v-neck collar came together it crossed his mind that he?d never seen anyone take off their shirt in this slightly upscale neighborhood bar. Even though it was a popular gay watering hole, it somehow stayed above the regular ?do what you like? kind of place. It was clear that Ricky had remembered this fact on a subconscious level and instinctively knew that no guy, even one as nice as Cal, was going to go topless unless he needed to prove something. The widening gap of the much more than triple extra-large shirt in front of him brought Ricky?s attention to an unprecedented focus in a split second. The slowly revealed crevice between two pumped up, mega-sized pecs looked like someone had implanted the Grand Canyon onto Cal?s body. Ricky was positive that his entire face could easily slide deep enough into the gap in front of him that all sound would be blocked out because? Cal?s mounds of chest meat would more than cover the smaller man?s ears.

Ricky registered gasps from the crowd around him as Cal slowly tore the two sides of his shirt apart and divulged the largest pair of pecs the younger man had ever seen. Huge saucer-sized dark areolas surrounding hardened plugs that stuck out like spikes came into view and it looked like they probably could be used for climbing. Cal?s meavage was so massive that Ricky could not take it all in without turning his head side-to-side. A light dusting of blonde fur covered the tanned smooth skin-covered mountains in front of him. Ricky heard the big bottle of vodka the bartender had been holding shatter on the ground when he dropped it after being physically overwhelmed by feasting on Cal?s mammoth chest. The big shirt continued to be effortlessly pulled apart, revealing a stomach that looked only possible if it had been enhanced by Photoshop or some kind of morphing program on your computer. Ricky knew the definition in Cal?s abdominals was beyond anything his imagination could have dreamed up ? and the guy wasn?t even tensing the muscles! Finally, the bottom of the shirt snapped apart with a loud pop and the huge man pushed the remnants off of his massive shoulders and big arms. When Cal?s thick upper biceps were completely exposed there was a simultaneous groan from almost every man in the bar. Ricky?s head became light and the room began to spin ? just from the sight of biceps and triceps that bulged wider than should be humanly possible. The smaller man had spent a year in Italy studying sculpture and there was no Roman statue that even came close to matching the masculine torso a few feet from his face. Ricky?s mouth fell open wide and his tongue started unconsciously darting in and out ? across his bottom lip. He looked like a dog panting after a long run on a hot day. Cal stuffed the destroyed shirt into his back pocket and stood there ? looking like a humongous butler waiting for his master?s next order.

?Anything else, sir?? Cal asked and then paused. After a few seconds, he added, ?I hope I have pleased you, sir.?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
matep01 (December 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:39 AM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Another great beginning.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to littledude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM

littledude is on a distinguished road
JP you do it everytime, can't wait to read more of this one. Love to see the big guy workout with other dudes in the bar or just lift them and hold them in the air or maybe hang a few on the lights or walls be funny to see. Keep them coming JP
  #4   Add to littledude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM

littledude is on a distinguished road
JP Thank you
  #5   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:07 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great start!! more PLEASE!
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:21 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I love this, I love to see bodybuilders and very strong men (and women for that matter) doing the bidding of a smaller person, showing off for them at their command, I hope Cal is very, very strong and Ricky has him demonstrate that power in as many ways as possible! You got another great one started, LB!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:21 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
You have pleased me.
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:51 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
You do know how to push all right buttons! Thanks much!
  #9   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, love this unexpected power exchange in your stories. :3
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Wow, I am totally hooked! This is a great twist!
  #11   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:51 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah, this is going to be so hot.

Also: meavage. I approve. But is it a portmanteau of man cleavage or muscle cleavage?
  #12   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Here you go, Vlad. From the Urban dictionary (online):

Meavage: Man's version of cleavage. Male cleavage.
Jim, the sexy librarian, showed a lot of meavage.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options