The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:36 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Looking back, I can pinpoint the exact day when Davey started changing. At the time, no one? not Mom, not Dad, especially not me? had any idea what was going on. No one, that is, except Davey himself.

Before that he was just a normal 8 year old kid. A little small for his age, but still normal. My baby brother.

We didn?t look anything alike. I had blond hair that looked gold because of all the time I spent outside for baseball. His hair was jet black. My eyes green, his blue. My build was athletic and his was very slight. He was active and healthy, but he always gave off the impression of delicacy.

He was adopted, but I loved him as if he were blood.

We got along better than most brothers, I think. Maybe because there was nearly a decade separating us, so we never fought over toys or anything like that. Plus we had separate bedrooms, which is always a bonus. The year he changed, I was 17 and a senior in highschool. I was five foot eight and grateful for the height? my dad was five foot six and I figured that I?d gotten off lucky. Davey was four foot one.

I remember I was just finishing up my homework when my mom asked me to get him for dinner. I hopped up and went into the backyard, knowing that he?d probably be shooting baskets. He had dreams of playing professional ball. I didn?t have the heart to tell him that it would probably never happen. And besides, he didn?t share any of my genetics, so there was still a chance that he?d get tall.

I opened the sliding glass door and saw him standing in the middle of the yard, his head tilted back and his eyes closed. "Hey pipsqueak! Time for dinner!"

When he didn?t move, I walked out to him. He looked really strange, like he was meditating or something. I put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a little shake. "Davey, didn?t you hear me? It?s time to eat."

His eyelids drifted open and he swivelled his head to look at me. "So soon?"

His face had an uncharacteristically serene expression on it, and it disconcerted me. If I?d known what it had really meant, though, it would have done a hell of a lot more than disconcert me. "6:30, same time we eat dinner every day."

An odd little smile played on his lips. "That means I?ve been here for over an hour."

My hand tightened on his shoulder. I was getting worried now. "You?ve been standing in this spot for an <i> hour? </i>" I pressed my palm to his forehead. He felt warm, but not feverish. "Are you feeling alright?"

He giggled and my baby brother suddenly returned. "Yeah. I was just goofin? off."

"You?re sure?"

He gave me a hug to prove it. Davey had always been an affectionate kid, and I couldn?t help returning his embrace.

"Come on," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the house. "Let?s wash up for dinner."

He skipped beside me. "Justin, guess what?"

"What?"

"Pretty soon you won?t be able to call me pipsqueak anymore."

I grinned down at him. "And why is that?"

"Cause I?m gonna grow big and strong."

I let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him against my body. "Yeah?" I said, running my knuckles over his scalp. "Well, you still look like an ankle-biter to me."

He giggled and struggled against me, but I held him tight. "You won?t be able to do this anymore either," he said, his voice muffled just under my chest.

I laughed and released him so we could wash our hands. One thing about Davey? he always dreamed big.

At dinner we all watched in amazement as he cleaned his plate, then asked for seconds and thirds. Normally it was a trial just to get him to finish half, and now he was eating more than the three of us put together. And as I looked at him, I thought he seemed different in other ways as well. I just couldn?t put my finger on it.

"Goodness, someone must be getting ready for a growth spurt," said my mom.

Oh, we had no idea.

The next morning I walked Davey to his bus stop like I did every weekday morning. The highschool was right down the street from the stop, so it really wasn?t any trouble. He was probably too old for me to be holding his hand, but once I?d had to push some other little kids off of him and now I was protective.

I waited until the bus came before letting go. He gave me a hug and then started to climb on.

"Hey!" I yelled, holding up my hand. "Aren?t you forgetting something?"

He grinned and hopped down. "Sorry big brother." He jumped and slapped my hand before running back onto the bus, sitting next to a boy named Chris, his best friend.

I adjusted my backpack and went off to my own school.

Baseball practice was year round for us. The team always made it to nationals, and since I made varsity freshman year, we?ve won it all every year. We had a great bunch of guys, and I was the only person in our school?s history to never strike out.

Coach called me a ?finesse? hitter, because I could put that ball exactly where I wanted, every time. He said he?d never seen anything like it. The only thing I couldn?t do was hit it out of the park, though not for lack of trying. I just didn?t have enough power in my swing.

We worked like dogs every single day, both in school sponsored practice and out. A lot of the guys were still trying to catch the attention of this scout or that recruiter, but I already had a stack of offers dating back to my sophomore year, so I wasn?t too worried about college. I just wanted to play. And win, of course.

As we walked back to the locker rooms I caught sight of myself in the mirror and grinned. I wasn?t as big as most of the other guys on the team, but I always liked what I saw. Handling the bat had given me sturdy, broad shoulders and a fit body. And everything on me was in perfect proportion.

I soaped myself up in the shower, scrubbing hard to get the dirt and grime off of me. Was it possible to have permanent grass stains on your skin? One of these days I?ll probably find out.

The sun was setting when I finally made it home, tired and aching and feeling great. As soon as I opened the door, Davey collided with me. I stumbled back a bit and then was able to hold my ground as an 8 year old boy hung off my torso.

It took me a second to realize what he was trying to do, and I tossed my backpack to the side before grabbing him and pinning him against floor. "Trying to wrestle me down, pipsqueak?"

He tried to jerk himself up and almost succeeded in breaking my grip, which surprised the hell out of me. But I put a little more effort into holding him there and he finally gave up. "I?m stronger than last time though, right?"

Personally, I just thought I was tired from practice, but I humored him. "You sure are." I got up and retrieved my backpack.

"Pretty soon you won?t be able to pin me."

I chuckled. So we were still on that. "Sure thing, Davey. Whatever you say." I ruffled his hair as I walked past him. "Where are Mom and Dad?"

"Upstairs getting ready for the movies, I think." Davey started hopping in circles around me. <i> Man, </i> it seemed like the kid got more energetic every day. "How was practice? Did you hit one out of the park?"

"Nope. Getting closer though. I guess that weight set Dad got me is starting to pay off."

"You?re really strong, Justin. I tried to lift your dumbbells today and couldn?t budge them."

My head snapped down and I grabbed his chin. "You know you?re not supposed to play with those things when I?m not around, pipsqueak. You could get hurt."

He looked instantly contrite. "I know I?m not supposed to touch your stuff. I just thought since I was getting stronger..."

I collapsed onto the couch. "I don?t care if you touch my things, as long as you don?t change the settings on my stereo. All I care about is your safety."

Davey mimicked me and collapsed right beside me. "Okay, I?ll wait for you for now on."

"Good deal." I propped my feet up on the coffee table, trying not to smile when he followed suit. "So was dinner good today?" I almost never made it to dinner on school days. My parents had offered to push back the time, but I didn?t want anyone going hungry because of me.

He nestled his head against the crook of my shoulder. "It was alright, I guess. Spaghetti."

I glanced down at him. "Just alright? I thought spaghetti was your favorite."

He shrugged. "Yeah but... there wasn?t enough meat. I?m still kinda hungry."

My gaze drifted to his feet as I remembered how he?d gobbled up his food yesterday. I noted absently that the cuffs of his jeans were riding above his ankles now. Pretty soon he?d need a new wardrobe. "Well, while my plate is warming, I?ll make you a roast beef sandwich. How does that sound?"

"Yes!" He leapt from the couch. "Let?s go!"

I groaned and got up markedly slower.

We ate at the kitchen counter, and I watched as Davey tore through two sandwiches. Again I got the impression that something had changed about him. His face, maybe? His baby fat seemed to be dropping away. And the energy around him was different.

Ah hell, it was probably nothing to worry about, right? He was just growing up.

My parents popped into the kitchen, all dressed up for their date.

So weird that they still dated. And on a Monday.

"Hey, sport," said my dad, straightening his tie. "How was practice?"

I put our plates into the sink. "About the same as usual."

"Going to win the pennant?"

"Don?t we always?" I was too cocky for my own good, but right now I could afford to be.

He laughed and clapped his hand on my shoulder. "Good good."

Mom kissed us on the cheek. "Don?t wait up."

When they left I turned to Davey and made a little gagging motion with my finger.

Of course he thought it was funny. He was eight.

He got himself a step stool and dried the dishes I washed. "Pretty soon I won?t need to step on anything to reach the sink."

"Oh yeah? Exactly how big do you plan on getting?"

Dishtowel still gripped in his little fingers, he flung his hands into the air. "Bigger than this!"

I laughed and handed him the last cup. "That?ll be something to see."

"It sure will."

The next few days pretty much passed the same way. Although I did find myself watching Davey more closely than usual. At first I thought it was my imagination, but he really was changing, and fast. By the end of the week his pant cuffs had crept up another half inch. His shirts hung differently, and faint cords were appearing on his forearms. He moved with more confidence now, as if the very act of walking had become easier.

And every day after practice, he?d tackle me as soon as I walked through the door. I began to realize that my own fatigue had nothing to do with it.

He <i> was </i> getting stronger.

I tried to talk to my parents about it. They just waved it off and said he was finally hitting a decent growth spurt.

It wouldn?t have mattered if they <i> had </i> believed me. There was no changing the path Davey was on.

Other things were changing, too. Little things. He still struggled with his homework, but that entire week he never once needed my help.

He was growing in mind and body, and I couldn?t help but wonder if soon he?d be growing away from me.

Spring break was starting and I was required to go to a baseball retreat. Even so, I seriously considered throwing my future away by blowing it off and staying with Davey. I didn?t feel right about leaving him, not when things were going so screwy.

"Do you have to go?" he asked, sitting cross-legged on my bed as I packed my suitcase.

I dropped a pair of shorts into my bag. "Every year since junior high."

"But do you have to go <i> this </i> year?"

"Davey..." I zipped up my case and sat next to him. "Tell me the truth now. Are you in trouble? Do you need me to stay? Because if so, just say the word and I?m here for you."

He hugged his knees to his chest. I noticed that his legs filled his slacks more than they had yesterday. "No. It?s just that you?ll be going away to college in a few months." His head dropped down. "Now you?re gonna be gone for a whole week... you might not even know who I am when you come back."

I dragged him against my body, trying not to think that he even felt different. A little thicker. A little harder. "Listen, pipsqueak. First, just because I?m moving away doesn?t mean we still can?t be close. You and me will always be tight. Second, I?ll always, <i> always <i> recognize you, so stop worrying about that. And third, I don?t know what?s going on with you, but I?ll be here when you?re ready to tell me, okay?"

His arms squeezed me, reminding me again that he was getting stronger everyday. "Okay."

I stood and picked up my bag. "I?ll see you in a week." I glanced at him again, and on impulse I kissed his forehead. "Try not to change too much while I?m gone. I don?t want to miss anything."

He broke into a huge grin. "Sure thing, big brother."

I thought once more about staying, then took off to catch my teammates.

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2008 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Just adding chapter markers
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
gogr2 (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:41 PM

The Jascian's Toy is still my main focus, but this story was knocking around in my head at around midnight, so I thought I'd write it down before I forgot about it.

I went to high school on military bases in Asia, so a normal american high school baseball player's experiences are almost definitely different than mine. If there are any glaring discrepancies, let me know and I'll correct the story.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks.

Rowan
  #3   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:42 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Hey....

[color=red]No, no! Please, continue with both stories if you are able.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]The "Jascian's Toy" is an erotic tale, and I find myself quite drawn to Gavin. I mean, who amongst us hasn't seen some adorable young kid somewhere and thought, "Damn, that boy's gonna grow up to be a stud!", or "Can't wait to see him when he gets older!" "The Jascian's Toy" (to me at least) seems to be based on that.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Then we have "Davey's Destiny". You can just imagine how cute this kid is. And I find your portrayal of their bond effectively touching. I do note, however, that (like me) you seem to have a thing for dark-haired, blue-eyed guys. Maybe I'm wrong.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]And on a totally unrelated note, I'd like to thank you belatedly for your comment on my own story, "A Dream Come True". I think you're an excellent writer. And praise from one of your skill is flattering.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]P.S.- In that earlier part, I didn't mean to make it sound as if we all have fantasies aboyt handsome little boys. That's just........wrong! If I offended anyone, I apologize.[/color]
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 05:56 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Though it's only the first chapter, so far I've found this story to be most enjoyable. I really like the concept you're using and I'm eager to see how far Davey has progressed by the time his brother returns. Please update soon!

Adam

P.S. Jacsian Toy is also proving a fun tale to read.
  #5   Add to middleman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:25 AM

middleman is on a distinguished road
Gosh, what a marvelously rendered relationship between older and younger brothers. Loving, but in a healthy, non-exploitative way (not that on a forum like this incest has to be taboo, as long as it's kept as fantasy). It's just really nice to see a relationship between two men in a family that is so obviously good and right such that we might wish we had one just like it. All the while, the little boy's growth part make my little boy want grow too....

It would be a crime against nature for you not to finish this most excellent story!
  #6   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 04:35 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Agreed!

Rowan,

I have to agree with both Middleman and Adam: I'm really looking forward to the next installment of "Davey's Destiny" because the concept behind the story is one of my favorite fantasies. I am REALLY looking forward to Davey's growth. I love that he is aware of it and is challenging his older brother to test himself. I think that a person's own perception of their growth is hot, and I'm so pleased that you have included that in your story.

This board rarely has stories that energize me as much as both yours have, and I hope that you continue your stories.

--JSmith
  #7   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 05:10 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Rowan,

I love your story so far. You've set things up really well and I can't wait to read what happens next!

-Brad
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:15 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That is a mean thing to do

You lure us with such a nice well written and carefully detailed story, a warm, comfortable big brother kid brother relationship, such deep characters and when we are almost drooling to see Davey growing, you let us alone?

I'm sorry my friend but I guess you're gonna have work on two stories now - because this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time on the forum - very nice job!

Please kepp it up

Bruno
  #9   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2005, 01:39 PM

Sanitarium87Q
yes seriously for the love of god... don't hesitate to continue this story promptly
  #10   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2005, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I'm sorry my friend but I guess you're gonna have work on two stories now - because this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time on the forum - very nice job!
hehehe. See... common sense told me to FINISH one story before starting another. Now I guess I'll have to lay in the bed I've made, or however that phrase goes.

For those who PM'd me asking how Davey's and Justin's relationship will change. It's going to change a LOT. But they won't 'hook up.' It's not like they're in a "Flowers in the Attic" kind of situation. Their bond is healthy, and sexual interaction would be totally out of character. At least, that's my take on it.

That and the fact that Davey is only eight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[color=#ff0000]I do note, however, that (like me) you seem to have a thing for dark-haired, blue-eyed guys. Maybe I'm wrong.

And on a totally unrelated note, I'd like to thank you belatedly for your comment on my own story, "A Dream Come True". I think you're an excellent writer. And praise from one of your skill is flattering.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]P.S.- In that earlier part, I didn't mean to make it sound as if we all have fantasies aboyt handsome little boys. That's just........wrong! If I offended anyone, I apologize.[/color]
haha. Actually, I've never thought about the dark hair/blue eyes thing. But now that I look back... man, I really do. I blame the superman comics.

"A Dream Come True" is a great story. I'm big of fiction that comes full circle, and yours does that in a well written, tight, and concise way. It stands alone, but makes you wish there was more. Anyone reading this should go check it out.

I wasn't offended by your handsome little boys comment at all! Even little old ladies go up to kids, pinch their cheeks and say, "Oh, he is going to grow up to be a heartbreaker!"

To everyone kind enough to make a comment= thanks for the feedback/support! There is a writing contest on Twisted Shift, and I wasn't going to enter it, but I think that I might now. Not with "Jascian's Toy" or "Davey's Destiny" though, because I'd like those stories to begin and end with the site. Taking them somewhere else before they're finished seems like poor form to me. lol.

Thanks again everyone. I'll do my best to keep both stories going.
  #11   Add to Domino278's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2011, 02:00 AM

Domino278 is on a distinguished road
Hey, I love your story Jascian Toy. I read it at Nifty. Do you post other stories at Nifty too? Your story Lone, is it available to read online?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options