The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Mike gets Huge -- new author -- comments

I've always liked the story Mike Get Huge, and I think others do to since it is one of the most popular stories on the site. Unfortunately, the author seems to have abandoned it. I decided to take a stab at continuing it (and putting it here instead of the stories area)

Hope you like the new chapter...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2005, 11:55 AM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
Hi Corwin -

I was the original author of "Mike Gets Huge," (written under my nickname, Lucky) and it's great to know how much you appreciated the story. After contributing these stories and a few on Beefyfrat, I decided to go back to school in addition to working about 50 hours a week. Needless to say, my creative writing had to take a back seat.

Now that school is finished, I have started thinking about writing again. I have a lot of fantasy scenarios that I am considering, but as you can tell, my stories tend to be quite long and I'm still working out all the details of the plots.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your continuation - it was really exciting for me to not know where the characters were headed or what was going to happen. You did a really wonderful job and obviously really put a lot of effort into it.

Hope you have a great week!

Padraig
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraig
Hi Corwin -

I was the original author of "Mike Gets Huge," (written under my nickname, Lucky) and it's great to know how much you appreciated the story. After contributing these stories and a few on Beefyfrat, I decided to go back to school in addition to working about 50 hours a week. Needless to say, my creative writing had to take a back seat.

Now that school is finished, I have started thinking about writing again. I have a lot of fantasy scenarios that I am considering, but as you can tell, my stories tend to be quite long and I'm still working out all the details of the plots.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your continuation - it was really exciting for me to not know where the characters were headed or what was going to happen. You did a really wonderful job and obviously really put a lot of effort into it.

Hope you have a great week!

Padraig
Hey!

I'm glad you're around. If I had known you were on the board, I would have asked permission before continuing the story. Hope you don't mind.

I do love the story.

Thanks...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #4   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2005, 01:11 PM

I don't mind a bit.

I love that this forum gives everyone a chance to express themkselves, and if you want to express your creativity using my characters, I think it's wonderful.

My philosophy in life has always been to do what makes you happy as long as you are not hurting yourself or others, and I cannot see how your continuation did anything to hurt me or yourself.

By the way, "Muscle Sex" is one of my favorite stories ever. I thought it was awesome!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2005, 04:44 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
wow, I thought I'd never see the author of my all time favorite story on here...how nice. the idea of someone eating and eating unto huge growth, and not just of muscle but also of sheer mass/gut, has always been my favorite kind of story. I can't wait for either of you guys to start up that story again or see new stories from Padraig
  #6   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2005, 08:04 PM

Hi Vlad -

I'm glad you enjoyed my writing. If you would like to read some more of my stuff, there are a few stories ("The Third Tower," "Brock's Choice") under my nickname Lucky on the Beefyfrat site, as well as one I started last year called "The Fall of the Roman Empire" under the name Patrick.

Also on the Beefyfrat site is a slightly different version of "Mike Gets Huge" in which the characters are in college already.

Finally, if you want to see some pics that have inspired me to write, check out this thread on the Bellybuilders site:

[HTML]http://www.bellybuilders.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=4174[/HTML]

It's about NY Giants QB Jared Lorenzen, who reported to mini-camp this year weighing an astonishing 338 pounds.

Thanks!!

Padraig
  #7   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2005, 07:53 AM

Corwin -

I thought that the second installment was awesome! Thanks again!!

Padraig
  #8   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2005, 07:01 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Thanks Corwin! Good to see you writing again... and such hot str8 sex too! <g>

-- massingUP

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #9   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Pop!

You could make Mr. Barker explode with muscle growth. Litterally.
  #10   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2006, 09:25 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Hey guys,

I decided to resurrect this thread for comments so as not to take away from the story. The last couple of chapters have been just incredible! The partnership between Clarence and Corwin must be a match made in heaven. I hope you guys continue really soon, you've left us on quite a cliffhanger!
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 11:34 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
Hey guys,

I decided to resurrect this thread for comments so as not to take away from the story. The last couple of chapters have been just incredible! The partnership between Clarence and Corwin must be a match made in heaven. I hope you guys continue really soon, you've left us on quite a cliffhanger!
To be honest, Clarence is writing most of it -- I'm just kibitzing, adding a few details, correcting a few continuity and spelling mistakes, etc. We did discuss plot and have merged both our visions, but I want to give credit where credit is due.

#12   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:41 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
To be honest, Clarence is writing most of it -- I'm just kibitzing, adding a few details, correcting a few continuity and spelling mistakes, etc. We did discuss plot and have merged both our visions, but I want to give credit where credit is due.
That's a good idea, but don't sell your self short. You've both done a great deal of work on this story, and the results have been truely aw inspiring. I was concernned that you wouldn't be able to continue this tale of whoa, but I'm happy to see that I was wrong. Keep up the good work both of you. if not for us then for yourselfs. (You deserve to see this thing through.)
  #13   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 05:26 AM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
[color=#c6cdf3]Sorry guys, but I do not currently have plans to continue the story. I hope someone else will since it has a great premise and characters to work with. [/color]
[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]My goal when I started this story arc was to make [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Mike[/color][color=#c6cdf3] more human (in size and strength); I accomplished that in most part. In even tried I pay homage to Lucky/Padraig (who originated the whole thing), by making Mike a little beefy (ie: chubby) the way he likes his characters.[/color]

[color=#c6cdf3] [/color]

[color=#c6cdf3]While it is true I wrote about 90% of the last three chapters, they incorporated most of [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Corwin[/color][color=#c6cdf3]'s story points. In fact, the last chapter was my interpretation of [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Corwin[/color][color=#c6cdf3]'s ideas and was the total opposite of my originally planned ending. His modifications to the story included tacking-on the very last chapter, so obviously he would like to see [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Justin[/color][color=#c6cdf3] and [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Rob[/color][color=#c6cdf3] get together. Maybe [/color][color=#c6cdf3]Corwin[/color][color=#c6cdf3] has an idea on how to progress the story along those lines. Let?s hope![/color]
  #14   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 09:12 AM

MuscleMage
Wait, so which one of you is writing?
  #15   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
Wait, so which one of you is writing?
I'll do it eventually, but things have been crazy this week and only will get worse. It is a major election year here (Rick Santorum), we have a discriminatory constitutional amendment in play, and I do actually have a job and a life, so...

#16   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2006, 11:05 PM

MuscleMage
Oh, no pressure. It just sounded like you both decided to stop writing at the same time.
  #17   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
Oh, no pressure. It just sounded like you both decided to stop writing at the same time.
Writing here keeps me sane. Politics drives me insane. Last Sunday, nothing was going on. This week, I have a (pro-) gay candidate running in a congressional district, an active anti-gay amendment to the state constitution that no media has yet discovered (stupid media -- they rely too much on press releases), a senatorial campaign that I knew about, and a national convention I am suppose to be planning. Oh, and then there is my job... And then there is the state ACLU budget I have to deal with and... and... and... (the boom sound you hear is my head exploding while trying to process it all)

I need to have some fun, and writing(*) is it.

(*) ok, maybe more than writing

#18   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2006, 07:54 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
WOW just read to the end (so far) of the Mike gets Huge opus. Amazing work. It is one of the best developed stories here on the forum.

I can't resist adding my own two cents though. I have some of my own ideas for it and yet I don't want to tamper because of what you guys have done is soooooo terrific. I like the way you have escalated the whole drama so the ending does have an appropriately ratcheted up feeling for the end of such a big (in so many senses of the word) work.

One character that doesn't work for me at all is Mr Barker. I can understand that he is a man first and a teacher second but surely this guy takes the cake as a horribly ill intentioned person in every way (in many ways he's worse than the chief villain Justin because he should absolutely know better). After his initial transformation (which he achieved by stealing from students) his first action was to head over to make out with an underage student simply because sheis well endowed and notoriously easy, during his brief good period he helps out Donny and Mike but only to restore the body of another lust object who is also ANOTHER underage student, Kyle. Then after order is restored by Donny and Mike including his own body and Kyle's, he purposely flirts with the referee to give the opposing team of his school an advantage, he helps to bring down the two men who helped him and Kyle AND helps to take down his own football team for the man who betrayed Kyle (he doesn't seem to bear Mike or Donny any personal animosity so this doesn't work as a motivation for him). I don't see any personal gain here for him and a lot to lose to an unscrupulous character who hurt both him and his object of desire. With Kyle at least his overwhelming jealousy makes sense as a motivator and maybe Mr. Barker was simply talked into it by Kyle but it seems like an adult used to working with teenagers would know a lot better.

Also Amy might be the town slut but she deserves better than the fate left her by the authors (she's no worse in her sexual adventures than any of the other characters!!). Can Amy have some sort of redeeming or restorative moment??

I wanted to make up a character who invented the formula; a Dr Eric Evans (named after an "actor" I admire), a super muscular scientist (he could be in town to find the only remaining samples of his formulas after the army destroyed his lab or something) who could act as Deus ex machina and restore order permanently and be an appropriately aged partner for Mr. Barker (but Mr Barker doesn't deserve him).

Also Corwin, I keep wondering if you've read Nine Princes of Amber
  #19   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44
Also Corwin, I keep wondering if you've read Nine Princes of Amber
Yes, that is where Corwin comes from. In the late 70s, early 80s, it was fashionable among Carnegie Mellon geeks to take pseudonyms -- Czar, Gandalf, Oz, to name a few. Being of a certain age, I took Corwin. At some point, while working at CMU in the School of Computer Science as research staff, my login (scotts) and a certain professor whose login was scott, began to get confused. Corwin was resurrected.

As for the new character, I've always been curious about the shop owner who started the whole thing. He simply "vanished" -- maybe that is the secret scientist.

The next chapter I have in mind involves Ballsy and Justin.

#20   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:59 PM

MuscleMage
Wow, only Corwin could make crotch abuse sound so hot.
  #21   Add to locked_closet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:56 AM

locked_closet is on a distinguished road
This story has been so great. I hope that someone could continue it.
  #22   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:01 PM

The last chapter by Corwin was great, as is anything he writes. I'm really looking forward to more, as this last chapter is a great tease for what's to come.
  #23   Add to Durkluster2.0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:24 PM

Durkluster2.0 is on a distinguished road
Finally

I hope you had a good breack, cuase this chapter was a long time coming. I like how you've shifted the power to ballsy, even though Justen still seems in control. I did notice 1 mistake (Just one.) You mixed Kyle and Justens names up towards the end. I'm not nit picking, just highly amused that even the greatest amoung us can still make mistakes. "To err is human," I guess. Any ways, great teaser like KY said. I'll be waiting with baited breath for this showdown.
  #24   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durkluster2.0
I did notice 1 mistake (Just one.) You mixed Kyle and Justens names up towards the end. I'm not nit picking, just highly amused that even the greatest amoung us can still make mistakes. "To err is human," I guess. Any ways, great teaser like KY said. I'll be waiting with baited breath for this showdown.
Thanks for pointing out the fubar. I fixed it. The edit feature is so nice sometime.

I do have another chapter in mind -- hopefully in the next few days.

#25   Add to Durkluster2.0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 10:10 PM

Please and thank-you!
  #26   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mhm--i second ;p

Things happen.
  #27   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Muscle Czar

Friday. It's 85% done, but I had a 2 hour meeting at work and didn't get to finish it.

#28   Add to Durkluster2.0's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2006, 09:53 PM

Uh-Oh

Like I said earlier, you shifted power to Ballsy, and now I see trouble brewing on the horizen. Great twists, I'm glad this story is not yet done.
  #29   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2006, 04:50 PM

wow corwin...sometimes I don't like your writing, but your new chapter really made my day. definately some of the best stuff I've read in a while by anyone, with just the right elements that I enjoy the most. can't wait to see you continue this line of thinking, it's fantastic!

btw, i've always liked your Daria quote...but when are they going to put out Daria on DVD?! it's outrageous that it's not.
  #30   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2006, 09:30 PM

overusedclassic
Hey, I sorta helped Corwin with his latest submission, and I wanted to share an extended growth scene with everyone. I gave him a version a week ago, and I had updated my version of it since then. I didn't want to mess with where he was taking the story... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do
  #31   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Wow, that's one of the hottest parts of the story so far! Good job!
  #32   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:17 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by overusedclassic
Hey, I sorta helped Corwin with his latest submission, and I wanted to share an extended growth scene with everyone. I gave him a version a week ago, and I had updated my version of it since then. I didn't want to mess with where he was taking the story... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do
My fault. I shoulda mentioned that. A bit rushed posting it and harried with life. My mistake.

#33   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Corwin: for the 'samson' allusion/metaphor, i dub thee God

Things happen.
  #34   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:54 PM

interesting new twist with Billy, and I like it! even bigger balls than Ballsey, eh? I love that squeezing-balls-makes-them-bigger angle. I can't wait to hear what happens with everybody, but especially Mike...the story, after all, is named after our boy Mike, so let's see him grow!

also...I like Ballsey now too, and I'd hate to see him stay so small after being tricked by that girl. Ballsey and Mike vs. Billy and Justin? hmm... either way, I can't wait for more!!
  #35   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM

overusedclassic
I feel bad for Ballsy, but a really hot chapter nevertheless.
  #36   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM

I also feel bad for Ballsy and hope he gets his revenge or at least recovers what he had. However, muscle theft stories are few and far between anymore, and this chapter was fantastic! Will Billy and Lisa be able to take muscle from the other guys or only Ballsy, because he had sex with her? This latest chapter leaves some interesting possibilites for futher developments. I can't wait to see what Corwin and the others come up with next!
  #37   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
I also feel bad for Ballsy and hope he gets his revenge or at least recovers what he had. However, muscle theft stories are few and far between anymore, and this chapter was fantastic! Will Billy and Lisa be able to take muscle from the other guys or only Ballsy, because he had sex with her? This latest chapter leaves some interesting possibilites for futher developments. I can't wait to see what Corwin and the others come up with next!
In my view of the universe, Lisa and Billy can only take from Ballsy. Billy didn't gain muscle initially, and Lisa saps Ballsy's strength. What happens to that strength. Well, with no Billy, Ballsy got it back. But if Billy is like a sponge, then Lisa syphons it from Ballsy to Billy.

Ballsy lost the strength, but not the ability to become strong. He just needs someone to encourage the growth by crushing his indestructable nuts so he can grow again

#38   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:59 PM

overusedclassic
I love the latest chapter,

And try to not leave us in suspense for too long
  #39   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2006, 11:51 PM

damn it, this just keeps getting better and better. i really didn't expect this to become my favorite story on here, but it really is, easily. please keep this going! can't wait for more...best part is, it's not just mindless growth. I'm curious to see what happens to all the characters, who's on what side, who's going to be biggest/strongest, etc. I'm rooting for Mike, but I like Ballsy too because of the crushing balls-and-growth power, even though he's turned to the "dark side". though Billy can do that now too, can't he? =)
  #40   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:25 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
damn it, this just keeps getting better and better. i really didn't expect this to become my favorite story on here, but it really is, easily. please keep this going! can't wait for more...best part is, it's not just mindless growth. I'm curious to see what happens to all the characters, who's on what side, who's going to be biggest/strongest, etc. I'm rooting for Mike, but I like Ballsy too because of the crushing balls-and-growth power, even though he's turned to the "dark side". though Billy can do that now too, can't he? =)
In my version... Billy's got indestructable 'nads, but no, he doesn't have the growth power. He can steal Ballsy's strength with Lisa's help.

Mike, though, well, as I indicated in the last chapter (and in an attempt to explain some of what went on before), he's not comfortable being super huge and strong and fights it. Who knows what he can really do if he wants

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options