The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 07:18 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: The Pied Piper

Grimm Tales: The Pied Piper

Alexander von Grimm decided to go to the gym this time. He figured maybe if he goes to a non familiar place he would get away from all the magical monsters. After all, they seem to go to shopping malls and parks alot, so what could he run into at the gym? Well sadly he ran into yet another problem, a loose end he almost forgotten during the junior year of this kid's life. That kid was Billy Marshal(see GT: Cinderella). Billy seemed to be packing on the muscle in a serious way. The boy went from being 6'2 220lbs to a whopping 7ft even and now 450 lbs. Every muscle onhis body was bulging and obsene.

Alex got control of himself while he was lifting weights, all the while Billy took notice of his teacher's swimmer's build and got a bit aggresive. Well...more like showing off since he was the biggest guy in the room and he did not forget what his teacher did for him. Billy loaded the bar with 400lbs and began doing bicep curls. Alex tried to ignore him and continue his workout, but it was difficult. He had a cute chisseled face with beefy muscles and tight clothes. Alex felt his face flush and quickly finished his set of workouts with his back turned to Billy, a calculated mistake.

Alex runs into the locker room, hiding in one of the shower stalls. Good god how can such a harmless potion go horribly wrong in a short time? It was supposed to give the boy only a little muscle not turn him into a juggernaut. He hears footsteps and looks out of the corner of his eye, seeing Billy blocking the way out of the stalls, a large bulge in his gym shorts. With each step the calve muscles, thighs, and glutes bulge and streign the fabric, such a tightness turned Billy on, making his cock harden in his shorts and stretch the fabric outward. "You know teach, I never did thank you properly..."

Alex gulps and begins to back up, soon his body is pinned to the wall by Billy's pelvis, his face obscured by the slab of pecs. Billy smiled and let his cock burst free and push into Alex's chest. Alex wurms his way away from the mammoth cock that continues to gorge itself on blood. Billy turns to face Alex, "Better let me fuck you fast, or its gonna get worse for you...", ripping his clothes off he gets ready to tackle Alex.

Alex moves fast and continues to move out of the way, avoiding the behemoth and making his way to the locker. He pulls out his spell book and faces Billy. "Kid I gave you those muscles and now its time to pay the Piper!" With a few words the giant is frozen in a glimmering red light.

"Now Billy its time for a little story"

--------the story of the Piper----

In the town of Ipswitch, the locals where being plagued by rats. It seemed like an act of the devil, for every rat they killed, 3 more arrived to take its place. Over time it got worse, the rats began to look more demonic, attacking in daylight instead of at night. The worse part is they also infested the woods and made it hard to gain supplies, and bullets where running low. One of the local women heard of a mysterious man named the Pied Piper who can kill any beast for the right price. The mayor did not care for him, why hire a swindler when the problem will riddle itself out?

So that night it seemed all was well, all was quiet, maybe the rats finally moved on. The mayor was reading the bible to his youngest son. The story was of David and Goliath, but when he was about finished he heard pounding at the door. His oldest son stumbles in, covered in scratch marks and bites. The boy barely made it, and the mayor's wife got eaten by the rats. They tried to fight off the wave, using explosives when the bullets ran out. With no further option, they had to call the Piper.

A day later the piper did show. He was a thin handsom man, with flowing long black hair tied in a braid. He looked like Robin Hood with a Flute. Seriously? Anywhos they discussed the price of 500 lbs which back then was alot of money. The Piper went to work, leading the rats both demonic and small out of the town with his music, soon to drown them in a flowing river one by one. He was happy with his work, music sooths the savage beast. He came back in the morning to collect his cash, only to be disapointed by the Mayor. They only gave him 100lbs and told him its that or nothing. He took the money and left with a grin. All was quiet until that night, when the Piper came back.

He lead the children away as eveyr one knew. What they didnt know is that it was the time of midsummer's eve. He lead them to a grove of giant mushrooms deep in the forest. There he took off his had, revealing a pair of goat horns. He removes his clothes, revealing a ripped masculine satyr. His body begans to expand, bulking up a little as he goes from a thin handsom youth who stood at 5'6 to a tall 6'9. He pulls out a set of pan pipes thise time and begins to play. The children dance wildly wth nymphs, mainads, satyrs, and fairies. They never knew such joy and contentment. The colors of life and love swirled about, as if each child was lost in a greek party hyped up on acid and weed for the first time. They drank fresh whine and honey nectar as they danced to the Satyr's pipping.

Once their flesh grew weak and they all passed out from the music, the real fun began. He turns around and had the fey folk place the children in a circle around a crystal pond. As he began to play, the souls of the children danced around him in the air like fire flies. He plucks a handful out of the air and pushes them into the water. They soon rise up out of the water and began to warp their souls. The good fey who once danced with the children changed. The grove was covered in boggarts, harpies, imps, wicked hags, and devils. They all danced about the children and souls, giving their kinetic energy to the Satyr who was conducting this curse. "For the change to begin, the flesh must first grow week. Just long enough for souls in flight, to regain forms more befitting of what I seek!" He begisn to mold the souls as a potter would mold clay.

Like burning fires the souls dance on the water, their light shining brightly. The satyr grins and with a thrusting of his hands, the flaming souls of the children become solid, their bodies bulding and thinning as each one becomes a different wretched animal. The pond is soon filled with dancing pigs, rats, goats, and wolves. He grins with glee and with another gesture of his hands black smoke engulfes the wretched animals, revealing vile mishapen goblins that lurch about and continue to dance in a very vulgar way. Through this alchemy he took the human soul and stripped it of its humanity, revealing nothing less then the animals that lurk inside all. Then by stripping away the animocity he reveals the vile sins that lurk within each one when it cannot be masked any further. He then grips his hands into a ball, crushing the energies back together and creating new life.
The souls become one again balls of black energy that re-enter the children, awakening to this dark macabre and begin to dance in their new shapes. As the moon is bright and the dance fires burn hot, the children dance again, not as humans, but as the zoanthropic monsters they became cursed to be. Wererats, werewolves, goats, bears, pigs, dogs, cats, and birds all dancing in a way that one could called a black sabbath as the piper plays on through the night. One does not cheat a forest god and get away with it.

For days the adults of Ipswitch worried, their children where gone for 3 days. That is the span of midsummer's eve. The children came back all safe and alive, forever changed and never knowing it. They beleived the piper played a mean trick, making them see the true value of their village. What came next was horrible. As the moon light shown be it full of cresting, the town was not plagued by demonic rats, no but demonic animals the size of children. At first the parents faught back, until they realised that the beasts that are trying to kill them are their children. When the sun arose, they were children again, with no memory of what happened. Such a cruel punishment, for the adults to fear their children and turn them away when the moon light is in the night sky.

-------back to reality----

Alex closes the book and releases Billy from the binding spell. "Did we learn anything?" Apparently not since the horny boy was still dead set on making Alex his bitch. Alex shook his head and opened the book to a blank page and held Billy in a new containment spell. "Le jeune fou qui a abus? de son pouvoir. Qui a fait d'autres se blottir, fuir et se blottir. Soyez jur?s vous maintenant, dans la nouvelle chair ?tre tenez. Votre sang a couru chaud, maintenant bient?t au froid. Une b?te que vous ?tes devenus, un vous avez refus? d'apprivoiser. Ainsi une b?te ?tre maintenant, avec personne pour bl?mer. Avant que l'?treinte d'amour et l'anneau d'humilit? vrai, la b?te dans, ne seront la b?te qui est vous."

Billy falls to the ground, gasping for air. His body begins to bulk up some more, swelling like a raging bull. Horns begin to sprout from his head, his face mutating and becoming like that of a wolf's face. His nails grow long like claws, his body covered in fur. He continues to grow larger, becoming a hulking beast that stands on the legs of a lion with a matching tail. His once beautiful hair became a lion's man framing a golden wolf's face with coal black eyes. He looks at himself and looks at himself in the mirror. He roars, shattering the glass with his voice. He looks around, seeing a fully cloathed Alexander leaving through the front door of the locker room. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!!"

Alex stops and looks over his shoulder, sliding his reading glasses back up his nose. "If you ever bothered to pay attention in class you'd know what I did to you....", he throws a red rose at billy, "Figure it out, if not...I am sure Walt Disney can give you the blow by blow..." He walks out of the locker room, not affraid of Billy, he knows full well he cant afford people seeing him this way. "I gave him that body, all he owed me was a simple thank you and some respect....try to play the piper and you pay the price..."

Billy picks up the fragile rose in his large furry hand and looks at it. He then looks at the shattered mirrors and begins to weep. Once a stud, a hunk, a teen god, now this mishapen freak of nature. He roars again, pummeling the floor and lockers with every part of his body, ripping the room apart before he bursts out of the emergency exit doors with stolen clothes and makes off into the woods. Once the beauty and now a beast, now a monster to say the least.

-------interlude THE TIME PEICE-----

Alex looks at his pocket watch as he leaves the Gym. What old memories it carried, one of what he thought was true love. The time was the 1950s. He just finished helping a girl with one of his stories, telling her every one has the choice between right and wrong, but its what we choose to do that defines us as people. As he continued down the street, a young man in a leather jacket comes running up to him.

man-"Alex? Alex Grimm?"
Alex-"yes? do I know you?"
man-"Know but your friend...." he looks behind him and sees no one there

Alex looks confused. As he begins to walk away the man grabs his hands. The young man's name was Robby and they began to talk. One day became two. Two dates become five. They hid their love from the world, since being gay was very looked down on. They traveled the world, spending time together and always in love. Then came the hippie era, then the streight laced 70's. Time marched on for Robby, turning him into an old man, while poor Alex, never aged. He felt guilty, his lover was gonna die of old age and he would remain alive and young. He packed his things, and without a letter or goodbye and vanished from Robby's life.

30 years pass and Alex managed to locate the home of Robby. In the past 30 years Robby became a self made man, wealthy, popular, and a business tycoon. He spent all his resources to hunt down Alex, but had no luck until now. They knew Alex's face and let him in with no questions. It also turns out, Robby was dying of sever lung cancer, and was bed ridden. Such timing Alex thought. He walked into the bedroom, n there lay Robby attached to a machine and fed oxygen through a hose.

Robby opens his eyes, seeing the young Alex all over again. Alex sits by him, holding his aged hand and smiles. Alex cant force the words out of his mouth, his eyes only filled with tears. Robby holds his hand tighter and smiles. "Ever beautiful and young like the eternal spring. When you left my world died, I used all my money to raise a family and to hunt for you. I never gave up loving you, I never stopped looking till I could walk no more..." He releases Alex's hand. "MY final wish is now granted, I got to look on you once more before...I...."

The next week Alex stood alone at the grave site, holding the gold pocket watch that Robby gave him on their 10th anniversery. He read the inscription (Time may pass for every one, but with you I will live forever my love....). Alex shed a tear, and placed the pocket watch on the head stone. Just as he began to walk away, feeling the pangs of love now lost, he is met by a strange woman.

woman-"Sad isnt it? Living forever and never being able to tell any one the truth...hahaha...sad wittle Alex lost and alone..."
Alex-"YOU!"

Just as Alex went to draw his book from his backpack...his eyes are filled with a blinding light and then all goes black.

-------------next story....beauty and the beast----------

---------
(1)Foolish youth who abused his power. Who made others cringe, flee, and cower. Be cursed you now, in new flesh be hold. Your blood ran hot, now soon to cold. A beast you became, one you refused to tame. So a beast be now, with none to blame. Till love's embrace, and humility ring true, the beast within, shall be the beast that is you
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I love your children's stories for adults. The Pied Piper and Pan have been much on my mind lately, perhaps fueled by ecological disaster in Japan and earlier in the Gulf. Perhaps I'm learning the true meaning of Panic.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options