The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xaphad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:11 PM

Xaphad is on a distinguished road
Question Muscle-driven Crime

So I've had this story brewing to life in my head for the past couple of days, and I like the premise, but I can't seem to expand on it. I still intend to write it -- I just think my imagination needs a bit of a kick-start.
What I'm talking about is Crime that would be easier to commit (or would at least fit well into a story like this one,) with the aid of a massive bod. So far the best thing I've been able to come up with is robbing a bank, which sounds a bit too dated for what I have in mind. Can any of you guys think of something a superstud might do to piss off the local law enforcement?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tlee4000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 10:50 PM

tlee4000 is on a distinguished road
Possible scenerio

You could have your superstud criminal rob armored cars. Like jumping in front of them and then punching through the engines to stop them. Follow that with them picking up the armored car and cracking it open like a piggy bank. just a quick thought off the top of my head.
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I wish I could find the whole episode as the ending Has Willy & his friends lifting up one of the walls of the diner to get in, but maybe this can provide some inspiration:
  #4   Add to Semigloss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Semigloss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaphad View Post
What I'm talking about is Crime that would be easier to commit (or would at least fit well into a story like this one,) with the aid of a massive bod. So far the best thing I've been able to come up with is robbing a bank, which sounds a bit too dated for what I have in mind. Can any of you guys think of something a superstud might do to piss off the local law enforcement?
I'm not sure what would fit well into your story, but bank robbery would be really hard without a gun, even for someone extremely strong. Big muscles make for poor crowd control, and when the police show up it would be hard to fight back against guns with muscles. But if you use a gun then the muscles hardly matter.

To avoid those problems, you need a crime that does not draw immediate attention from the police. For example, beating people up in parks and dark alleys and taking their money. That gets so much easier with huge athletic muscles because your victims are unarmed and you can be gone before the police arrive.

There is also breaking into cars and houses. There are two ways to bypass a lock, by subtlety and by force, and force gets so much easier with huge muscles.

Even so, if your story requires police involvement, then avoiding the police may not be what you want at all. And yet as long as your muscles aren't so thick that they become bullet proof, the crime can hardly be successful when the police show up.
  #5   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM

Phlex
I think there was an old Crusader Rabbit cartoon in which a hypnotized Rags (Crusader's bullwinkle-equivalent tiger buddy) was hypnotized to 'rob a bank' and he came back pulling the entire bank behind him on wheels.

[showin' my age]
  #6   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM

droz
If he's super human, I'd think that bullets really aren't going to be an issue. Invulnerability has that advantage.

Also, a massive freak of muscle, walking into a bank. I'm sure would probably captivate the people inside. Then watching him tear the vault door off it's hinges like it was nothing and tossing it out through the front door would probably be enough to make any crowds disperse pretty quick.

Law enforcement, military called in to stop this guy? seriously....bullets aren't going to stop anyone who can tear a ten ton vault door off like it's a candy wrapper isn't going to be stopped by .50 cal, 40mm grenade or RPG and that's pushing it. For a bank robbery they're not going to use aircraft launched rockets or missiles in city. Even if they did, why would such a man worry about them when he knows that they'd just bounce of him or detonate with no effect.

If said man is truly extraordinary, strong enough to rival or exceed superman's strength. Why even bother with bank vaults. Start at the foundation of a building, something like the Petronas towers, or Burj Khalifa and lift it from the ground. Demonstrating that he can send it into orbit would get someone's attention for sure.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options