The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 05:38 AM

boychick2003
Wimpy Ex BF

My wimpy ex boyfriend recently contacted me on facebook. We?ve barely seen each other in recent years since we broke up- or I should say I dumped him. He?s a great guy in many ways and I know he was really devoted to me but I started getting more into the gym and training- we were both around the same size me at like 5?9? and maybe 140 and him like 5?7? and like 130 soaking wet.

I loved going to the gym and getting my stress out on the weights and cardio. He just didn?t go- we were still young- I?m a few years older but we were both barely 30. So now it?s been a few years and we still live in the same city but travel in different circles. Really I?m not so sure what happened to him- I heard he met someone else and had gotten pretty serious with the guy which I was always glad for. Brian was such a good guy and I always felt a little badly about dumping him but I was honest about wanting someone who could keep up with my sports stuff- running, hiking and biking outside were some of my greatest passions.

So when he friended me and invited me to come over to meet his ?husband? and have dinner I was kind of excited to see his place and catch up. I was now about 148 and in pretty good shape from training and didn?t want to flaunt it so just wore kind of loose fitting clothes.

When I got there the guy who answered the door was hot- my height, really swarthy and looked like a bear but built and introduced himself saying ?Hey, you must be Ely- I?m Jason- the new husband? and shook my hand with such a vice like grip I thought the bones in my fingers were going to crack. As he held my hand he smile shot across his face and I could?ve swore he chuckled to himself but I was in so much pain I was just relieved to get my hand back. ?Brian?s in finishing up in the work out room? he?ll be right out. ?Wow, you guys have a work out room?? ?Yeah well, since we both signed up to compete we decided to invest in some equipment so we don?t always have to get to the gym to get out workouts in- since getting serious about it we?re sort of addicted to it now?. ?I didn?t know Brian got into any sports competition- what are you guys training for, I?m a triathlete?. ?Oh, that?s so cute- so you run and bike and swim right?? ?Yeah? ?Well we lift weights and fight- maybe we can give you a little demonstration- what?s your weight class? You look around Brian?s size?. ?Oh, I?m probably a little bigger than Brian- I?m like 150 now? ?So you think you could handle him in a fight?? he said with that same grin coming across his face. ?Sure, I think so- we?re not really in the same league though- not sure it?d be fair...I wouldn't want to break anything on him..." then Brian walked in...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
And...?

How did he look?

I had a similar experience with a guy who I wanted to have as a boyfriend, years and years ago. I was totally into him... probably overly so. I wanted to workout, he didn't.

Years later I ran into him in a bar. He and his boyfriend had been working out and they were both huge and hot. At the time I was a bit depressed by the whole thing. But in the end love finds us, not the other way around. I got around to really being happy for him, and finding inspiration from it.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I was assuming this was the start of a story, so it probably ought to be in the Story section or the Continuous Stories section. If it's a real-life experience (there's a section for that, too!) all the better! Either way, great beginning!

xoox

Richard
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Ok this seems more like an actual story than a idea but either way. Dude you are good keep it up and post more and this in the story area. Great Beginning, absolutely splendid.
  #5   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:44 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Whatever it's meant to be I just hope it continues. We gotta hear about the fight!
  #6   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:10 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
I was assuming this was the start of a story, so it probably ought to be in the Story section or the Continuous Stories section. If it's a real-life experience (there's a section for that, too!) all the better! Either way, great beginning!
I'm gonna guess not a real-life experience, as it seems unlikely the same thing's happened to boychick2003 twice before.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options