The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:24 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
Evil Plans for Rickey

here's my first stab at writing a MG short story. Got inspired based on imagining this happening to me or guys I know. Hope you guys enjoy!

The first thing I remembered was hearing a loud clanking. I was aware that I was sitting in a chair. My mind was still swimming so I wasn?t even able to move. Instead, I remembered what had happened before this. It was the end of the day, and I was getting ready for bed. I was beginning to get undressed. I took off my shirt, then my shoes and socks. That?s when I heard a thump behind me. I spun around to look, but nothing was there. Then, something was covering my mouth. I tried yelling, but already I was drifting into unconsciousness. And now I had no idea what was going on.

?Time to wake up, Rickey.?

The voice was cool and calm. I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a square room with metal walls. I noticed my wrists and ankles had shackles on them which were bolted to the chair. The chair itself was bolted to the floor.

?What the hell is this?? I gasped.

?I?ve picked you, Rickey? the cool voice said.

I looked up and noticed the figure standing in front of me. Whether it was a guy or woman, I couldn?t tell. The voice sounded male. He was clothed in black, with a long black cape and a big hood which hid his face.

?What is this place?? I demanded, ?Why are you doing this to me? Picked for what??

?I?ve been watching you, Rickey,? the figure answered me, ?You?re a fine specimen. Athletic. Strong. Determined. Yes, you have quite the amazing body.?

I had gotten into working out a couple years before. I used to be pretty skinny, and was tired of it, so I began hitting the gym. Over the last two years I had really bulked up. Had a nice six pack, a big chest, broad shoulders, nice sized biceps, and well defined legs. I always got compliments on my transformation.

?What is it you want from me?? I asked.

?You,? he answered simply, ?I have various dark ambitions for this world, and I require someone to help me achieve my goals. Be the brawn to my brains if you will.?

?I don?t understand,? I said.

?You will be my assistant in my plans,? he replied.

?I don?t know what you have planned, but I?m not helping you do anything,? I asserted.

?Oh, it?s not like you have a choice,? he said with a chuckle.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me. Two guys had been standing behind me in white lab coats. One opened a small box which had a needle full of blue liquid.

?What is that?? I asked.

?A great little serum I?ve developed,? the hooded man answered, ?You?ll like it.?

?What does it do?? I asked.

?It?ll tap into your genes and your hormones,? he explained, ?Your genetic makeup will be shifted around. You?re testosterone and adrenaline will be placed into overdrive. And of course your mind will be tweaked with in order to bring your personality more in line with my plans for you.?

?That?s? that?s impossible,? I protested, ?No serum can do that. Sounds like something out of a comic book. That stuff doesn?t exist in the real world.?

?Well, now it does,? the hooded man said, ?So just relax and allow me to show you a whole new world.?

One lab guy picked up the needled, squirted a bit of the liquid out, and clinked his finger against it. He walked around to be in front of me and leaned in closer. I jerked with all my might, but it was no use with the shackles.

?No!? I gasped, ?Get the fuck away from me. Don?t give me that!?

The lab guy lowered the needle and pushed it into my forearm. I gasped as I felt the sting of the needle. The guy slowly pushed the liquid through the needle and into my vein. When he was done, he pulled the needle out. He placed it back in the box the other lab guy held, and the two walked briskly out of the room. I looked down at the spot the needle was injected. There was a slight blue glow beneath the skin. I began breathing hard, afraid of what was going to happen.

?It shouldn?t take too long for the effects to happen,? the hooded man said, ?A few minutes at most.?

?This can?t be possible,? I gasped, ?It?s just not??

Just then I felt a sensation surge through me. It was like an electrical shock traveled through my body. I let out a loud gasp and my body tensed up.

?Here we go,? the hooded man said, ?The main event.?

I began feeling very hot, like my skin was on fire. Sweat began forming all over. My chest heaved up and down as I began panting. I let out a groan.

?What?s happening?? I gasped, ?What? AGH!?

I suddenly clenched my fists and teeth as I felt my body quake. I felt a new sensation all over. I gasped as I looked down at myself. My veins began pulsating up my arms and across my chest. They had a rich blue color to them. Then I felt my chest begin to swell. My pecs slowly pushed out. I began grunting. I felt the sensation travel to my chest down my arms. My biceps bulged. Forearms became thick and ripped. My shoulders grew broader. I threw my head back and yelled. As I yelled, I heard my voice deepen slightly. My stomach began quivering. I could feel the abs growing larger. My six pack became an eight pack. I began shifting my feet around furiously and curling my toes. My calves swelled out. My thighs grew thicker. I slowly looked at the hooded guy with my teeth clenched and low grunts escaping my throat.

?Are you a believer now, Rickey?? he asked with a chuckle.

?What?what are you doing to me?? I growled.

?I told you before,? he replied, ?I need an assistant. A weapon. You will be my weapon to wield, Rickey. A person so strong that no man can ever stop him. A person so evil, cunning, and yet loyal to me only. My own personal weapon.?

?No?? I growled, ?It can?t be??

Another surge shot through me. My adrenaline raced. My heart was pounding. I felt my aggression growing. My muscles grew larger as my growls turned deeper. My thoughts began swirling until I was barely aware of anything besides the power. The strength. I was incredibly strong. There was no way any living human had felt strength of this level. I yanked my powerful arms up and broke through the shackles with ease. I kicked my huge legs out and broke those shackles as well. I quickly stood up and flexed. My muscles looked ready to explode out of my skin. I let out a low, primal-like growl as I flexed. I stood straight up. I continued breathing heavily, making my massive chest heave up and down. I kept my whole body tense which made every muscle quiver with incredible power.

?Amazing,? the hooded man said, ?I?ve definitely chosen well. Now what do you say, Rickey? Are you ready to help me fulfill my goals??

I looked at the hooded man and slowly formed a grin.

?Yes, my leader.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to dodoria21 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 13th, 2014)
  #2   Add to alwaysmyway's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Cycling Hulk Wannabe

alwaysmyway is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysmyway
Short, sweet, and hot. Great job.
  #3   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:57 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
very hot bud, great job.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm, I generally don't like domination stories, but what disturbs me is that I really like this story... Partly because Rickey is more transformed in mind as well as body than dominated. And because I've been intensely unhappy with my life and the feeling that these days trying to be a nice guy in the world is equivalent to wearing a "Kick Me" sign on your back. Frustrated to the point that the idea that I'd be better off switching to the dark side is appealing. I find myself being envious of the opportunity Rickey has been given... To change our lives in a way neither of us would seek out but at the moment I would welcome.

Last edited by Ender; July 8th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
  #5   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:16 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Please continue great story
  #6   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:07 PM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
Continuation

I hope this is merely the first of what will be many episodes to come.
  #7   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:33 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Could definitely use more of this. It ended too quickly and I never got a feel for how Rickey's changed, physicall or mentally.
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great start, hope it continues. Ender, you are my echo! I was thinking the same thing.
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Evil Plans for Rickey

This is a great start to a story. Could you tell us how big Rickey is in height
and pounds? The reason I ask this it gives our mind better understanding as how big a person is. Please keep it coming for the guys like me who wish they were this BIG. Remember the bigger the better.
  #10   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:58 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
thanks for the feedback guys! I got the idea for this and wrote it on such a spur of the moment I wasn't sure how it would be received.

as such, I have no larger story mapped out that continues from this, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I'll get the creative juices flowing and see what I can come up with.

terrylee -- Before the transformation Rickey is 6'2" and 215 lbs. After the transformation he's 6'8" and 290 lbs.

and to help you guys visualize it even more, here's a picture of the guy I pictured as I wrote this

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5070/rickey.jpg
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoria21 View Post
thanks for the feedback guys! I got the idea for this and wrote it on such a spur of the moment I wasn't sure how it would be received.

as such, I have no larger story mapped out that continues from this, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I'll get the creative juices flowing and see what I can come up with.
.... Snip....
Although I would love to know more about "The Leader's" plans for Rickey and why Rickey was chosen, by the end of the story I had resigned myself to the idea that I wasn't going to get that information... It was pretty clear to me that this was intended to be single act stand alone piece. What really make it work is the lack of specific details. Allowing the reader to tailor the story to his personal tastes...

While reading the story I, like most readers, cast myself in the role of Rickey, so my Rickey starts the story 5'5" tall and a bit pudgy but working hard to get a lean hard body. Being told Rickey starts 6'2" stud is something I really don't want to know...

You wrote a great little story that works really well... That is something most readers here never do... If you have a longer story to tell
that is great please tell it... but please don't feel obligated to add to a story that can stand nicely on it's own...

Ender
  #12   Add to locked_closet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:17 AM

locked_closet is on a distinguished road
Wow. Now, the scary part is that's almost exactly the guy I pictured. Great short!
  #13   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 08:34 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Great start and hope you continue!
  #14   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 06:40 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Yes, my leader.
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
a lovely, short, sweet bit of forced growth....definitely a fun time

looking forward to future projects, man!

Things happen.
  #16   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 03:12 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Why must you make us wait for a Follow-up. Please add on. What will happen!!!
  #17   Add to penguin2k's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 07:14 PM

penguin2k is on a distinguished road
Great Story!

Great start. Can't wait for the next installment!
  #18   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Sequel long over due. When do we get more about Ricky?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options