The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2005, 07:59 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny- Part 2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I was distracted the whole way to the campgrounds, worrying about Davey. But once we arrived, Coach kept us so busy that we couldn?t think about anything but baseball. Drills, laps, weight training, and watching tapes of our teams and those of our rivals? we barely had enough time to breathe. It sounds bad, but I was actually grateful for that.

Only at night, when I was lying face up in my bunk, did the anxiety get the best of me. I?d want to call home and check up on everyone, but it was always too late. So all I could do was lay there, trying to picture what Davey must look like now, before exhaustion took me over and I?d get a few hours of sleep.

It was the worst spring break of my life.

And it seemed to drag on forever. Coach even commented that I?d lost a little of my hustle, but I was still far and away the fastest guy on the team, so he didn?t press the issue much.

But finally Saturday morning arrived and we all piled into the bus to head home. Three agonizing hours. I wanted to jump to my feet and order the driver to step on it.

Being that we were the top ranked high school ball team in the country, the school?s budget allowed for curbside service. This was good because we didn?t have to drag our stuff home or bother our parents for a ride. It was bad because mine was the last stop on the route. I was ready to put my fist through a window by the time we rolled up to my house.

I didn?t even say goodbye to Coach as I snatched up all my stuff and sprinted to my front door. I was lugging a pile of crap, and so I kicked the door several times to let everyone inside know that I?d returned.

It swung open and both my parents were hugging and kissing me, although I noticed wryly that neither of them moved to help me with my stuff. That?s the problem with being the strongest one in the family? everybody thinks you can handle everything.

"Hi, honey!" said my mother, kissing me on the cheek. Gee, if I?d had a free hand I could have wiped the lipstick off.

My dad clapped me on a small free space on my back, almost knocking me over. "How was the retreat?"

What did it take to get a little help around here? "Exhausting. Where?s the pipsqueak? Usually he?s the first one here to welcome me back."

Mom and Dad glanced at each other and my heart dropped into my stomach.

"What is it? What?s wrong?"

Mom fisted a hand against her breasts. "Davey... he?s..."

"Oh, God." I dropped my suitcase and all of my equipment onto the floor, barely registering the resulting crash. "What happened? Is he in the hospital?"

My father covered my shoulders with his hands. "He?s here, but... it?s hard to explain..."

Something vital inside of me snapped, and I grabbed my dad by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. Now, I?d never laid a hand on anyone in my family in anger before, but right now I was mad as hell and scared out of my mind. That?s no excuse, I know, but it?s the only explanation I have for doing it. "What do you mean, <i> it?s hard to explain?</i> How hard is it to pick up a phone? If something bad happened, you should have <i> fucking called me! </i>"

The look on his face was so stunned that I knew he wouldn?t be able to answer me now. I snatched my hands away and ran to the foot of the stairs. "Davey!" I yelled. "Davey, where are you, pipsqueak?"

An excited voice answered me. Davey?s for sure, but different somehow. "Justin!"

My head tilted up, following the sound of his footsteps as he bolted from his room. This, in itself, increased my anxiety exponentially. Davey had always been light on his feet, but at the moment every step he pounded into the floor was clear and distinct.

"Justin?"

I lowered my gaze from the ceiling and got the shock of my life when I saw him standing at the top of the stairs.

I?d been gone a week and Davey had morphed into an entirely different person.

He was wearing my clothes now, filling them out more than I ever could, although my shorts on him still traveled past his knees. My tank top was stretched to its breaking point, unable to fully contain his swollen pecs and thick, wide lats. His traps had risen higher than I would have thought possible, giving him a disturbingly hyper masculine look. His delts were rounded and obviously rock solid. And his arms...

Although his hands were hanging relaxed by his sides, his biceps and triceps stood out in sharp relief. I couldn?t even begin to imagine what they must look like once flexed. The cords I?d just been noticing on his forearms when I?d left were now incredibly defined. Giving him a powerful, almost menacing appearance.

Looking lower, I stared in amazement at how his thighs pulled tight the material of his shorts. Correction. <i> My </i> shorts. A pair that had always hung loose on me. I could see the outline of his heavy calves even from the front, and the stupidest thought ever floated through my mind.

<i> With legs like that, I?m sure his jump shot has improved. </i>

I stood, transfixed, for what seemed like hours before I finally thought to check out his face. All trace of baby fat was gone, leaving behind features that could have been cut from marble. I really didn?t have anything to say to this new being before me... until I saw his eyes.

Still that familiar blue, and staring back at me with a combination of fear and uncertainty.

That?s when I remembered two important things in rapid succession. (1) How afraid he?d been that I wouldn?t recognize him, and (2) that he was my brother.

I forced a smile onto my face. "Hey, Davey. I thought I told you not to change too much while I was gone."

He broke into a huge grin, which softened him just enough to make him seem more like the little boy he was. Davey raced down the stairs? apparently all that muscle wasn?t weighing him down any? and wrapped me in the most powerful bear hug of my life. Being crushed against an almost unnaturally hard body and being pinned there by what felt like warm steel... it was crazy. "I?m sorry, Justin, I couldn?t help it! I?m so glad you?re back though, cause I?m not done yet!"

<i> Not done? </i> How much more was he going to change? And how could he know that it was coming?

Despite the fact that he still barely came up to my chest (taller than last week, but not drastically so), he lifted me off the ground and spun me in a circle until I got dizzy. "How was your spring break?"

Once on my feet again I wavered a bit, and Davey reached out to steady me. His hands felt bigger than any of my memories of him, which only added to my bemusement. "I-It was okay, I guess. Missed the family, though."

He grinned again, showing all his teeth. I leaned forward to get a closer look. His canines had always been a little crooked, but even that had apparently smoothed itself out. "I missed you too!" He looked around me. "Is that your stuff? Want me to take it to your room?"

I followed his gaze. Two bats, a pair of cleats, my suitcase, my mitt, and some other random things. Curious to see him in action, I said, "Sure, knock yourself out."

Davey ran and scooped up my gear like it weighed nothing, and then zoomed up the steps. I knew a little something about running, and I recognized the power, grace, speed, and efficiency of movement that made the track coach try and lure me away from baseball every year.

When he disappeared, I turned to look at my parents. My dad still had his back against the wall, and it killed me to realize exactly what I?d done. "Mom, Dad, I-I?m sorry. I... I?ve just been so stressed out about him lately and..."

He approached me, his expression sober but forgiving. "It?s alright, son. We knew you were worried about him, and when this started happening, we really should have called you to keep you updated."

The man deserved to be father of the year, because a lot of dads would have let me have it. I lowered my voice. "Have you taken him to the doctor?"

Mom spoke up this time. "He has an appointment on Friday."

"Friday?" I glanced up the stairs. "Shouldn?t you have taken him this week?"

"Well, you?ve seen him, Justin. He?s feeling better than ever. Since it wasn?t an emergency, Dr. Harris scheduled us for Friday."

All those new, swollen muscles of his flashed through my mind. Flesh needed blood, and I wondered about the strain such a rapid change would put on his heart. "But? "

"Justin," my father said gently, "you?ve seen him. At the moment he has more energy and stamina than the three of us put together. If he had complained about pain or was sluggish, we would have gotten him help right away."

I was about to say something more when I heard Davey calling my name. "I guess I should go and get reacquainted with my little brother."

"Of course, dear," said Mom.

Taking the stairs two at a time, I made my way to my room. "You in here, pipsqueak?"

A snort sounded from the direction of my bed. "Pipsqueak?" he said, putting my cleats into my closet. "I guess you can call me that for a little longer. But you should think of a new nickname soon."

I probably should, at that. "You don?t have to put my stuff up, Davey. Most of it needs to be washed in the worst way."

He laughed and sat hard on the bed, making the springs groan a loud protest.

"So..." I leaned against the doorframe and did my best to appear casual. "How are you liking the new you?"

"I love it!" He jumped up and hit a most muscular. "Watch this!"

My eyes rounded when my tank top split, first a little down the center of his chest and then as his lats demanded room. "Woah."

Davey straightened, and I realized that his little show of power hadn?t gone exactly as he?d planned. "Aw, man! I?m sorry, Justin, I didn?t mean to mess up your shirt. It held up fine when I tried it this morning."

Little alarm bells went off inside of me. "So you?ve grown between now and this morning?"

"I?m always growing," he said absently, fingering the tears in the tanktop. "Do you think Mom can sew this up?"

"Don?t worry about the shirt, Davey." There were so many <i> other </i> things to worry about. Always growing? It couldn?t possibly be healthy for a human body to develop so quickly. My eyebrows drew together in a concerned frown as I moved closer to him. "Come here."

He walked up to me and I laid my palm on his chest.

"Are you trying to feel my muscle?" he asked excitedly. "Hold on." He whipped the tanktop off over his head and proudly thrust his chest out at me. "Here."

It took all of my self-control just to keep myself from gaping at him. The valley between his pecs looked deep enough to park his entire hotwheel car collection. And his abs were... were... well <i> carved </i> is the only word that comes to mind. The whole picture was hard to take in. An eight year old kid with a torso that looked like the head of a king cobra.

He grabbed my hand and pressed it to his left pec, flexing it hugely. "There, that?s what you wanted to feel, right?"

My mouth went a little dry. "Um, no, actually. I was just trying to feel your heartbeat."

"My heartbeat?" He looked up at me in confusion. "Why?"

"I just..." I chose my words carefully, because I didn?t want to scare him. "I wanted to see if your heart is as strong as the rest of you."

"It is," he said, without hesitation. "I?m almost perfect."

Hearing him say it with such confidence, and looking at his body, it was hard to deny his claim. But still... he?d said it automatically. As if someone had drilled it into him. "You ready to tell me exactly what?s going on with you, pipsqueak?"

His face fell, and all his excited pride fell away as he stared at his feet. "Not yet."

"And why is that?"

"Just because."

I exhaled a heavy breath and sat on my bed. "But you <i> will </i> tell me?"

He sat beside me, his weight warping the mattress just enough so that I had to consciously keep myself from sliding into him. "Yeah. I promise."

"I guess that?ll have to do, then." I looped an arm around his thick neck and pulled him against my body. But just when I started to run my knuckles against his scalp, he broke the hold with no effort at all.

"See?" he said, grinning. "I told you that you wouldn?t be able to do that anymore."

Apparently not. That was my first glimpse of the changes coming in our relationship, but at the time I just ignored it, because I wanted things to stay normal. Well, as normal as possible, considering the circumstances. I glanced at my tattered tank top and just changed the subject. "So these clothes were the only ones of mine that fit you now?"

"I?m not sure. But my arms and shoulders are so big now, I didn?t want to accidently rip apart one of your good shirts. The tank top fit... for a while anyway."

I raised an eyebrow. "I guess we need to get you some new things."

"Mom and Dad are taking me to the mall today."

"But now you have nothing to wear on the way there."

He rubbed his hand against his chest, obviously enjoying the feel but also looking a little worried. "Yeah."

"Come on." I stood and went to my closet, reaching all the way to the back to pull out a Cowboys football jersey. "This one should work out fine. Wide sleeves, and it once held a line backer, so I think it can handle you."

Davey stared at it in shock. "But Justin! That?s your favorite shirt! It?s autographed and everything!"

"Pipsqueak, I?m not <i> giving </i> it to you. You wear it to the mall, find something that looks good on you, then fold up my jersey and place it in a bag. Got it?"

His gaze traveled from me to the shirt and back again. "Got it," he said, reluctantly.

"Good deal." I handed it to him.

He reached for it, but stopped just shy of touching it.

"Geez, Davey." I took the jersey off the hanger and pulled it over his head myself. He put his arms through the sleeves and looked up at me.

"How does it look?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and made a show of looking him up and down. "Better than I ever looked in it." Sad, but true.

He grinned. "Really?"

"Well, on me it doesn?t look like a dress, but other than that, it?s good."

Davey giggled and relief washed through me. He was still my baby brother, after all.

"You coming to the mall with us?" he asked.

I cast a longing glance at my bed. Now that I knew that Davey wasn?t in any sort of immediate danger, the need to take a stress free nap was bearing down on me hard.

His fingers curled around my hand and I looked at him. "Please? You know Mom and Dad pick out the goofiest things. I want clothes like yours."

A slow, tired grin shaped my mouth. "Sure, Davey. Sounds like fun."

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: adding some chapter markers
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 23rd, 2013), gogr2 (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2005, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Oy!

Very nice!

Feel free to include some stats!

xoxo

richard
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2005, 01:06 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Excellent!

Rowan:

I really liked this latest chapter. I'm excited to see the dynamic of their relationship change. Being an older brother myself, I can imagine the stress that Davey's brother is going through - watching his little brother grow stronger and taller while wondering what was causing this hyper-growth spurt.

Fantastic. I can't wait to see more!

--JSmith
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Great stories

Are usually simple - and this story is a great example of how simplicity can be the most powerful proof of high developed skills - I loved the structure of the brothers relationship - and the true caring feeling they have towards each other.

Congratulations Rowan - keep up this excellent story

Bruno
  #5   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:07 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I've been eagerly awaiting your continuation of this story and chapter two proved more than worth the wait. Excellent characterization and description! I especially liked the foreshadowing about the brothers' relationship changing and I'm curious to see how Justin will handle Davey being so much stronger, more built and (eventually) bigger than he is. I'm also curious as to who or what is responsible for this change and I can't help wondering if the ultimate purpose behind it might indeed be sinister. Please update as soon as possible!

Adam
  #6   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2005, 06:18 AM

Sanitarium87Q
please do not hesitate to continue this story as soon as possible
  #7   Add to a_8_in_ruston's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM

a_8_in_ruston is on a distinguished road
Bump to the top for the next installment