The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to aihngelle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 03:19 PM

aihngelle is on a distinguished road
Cop a Feel (Chapter 2)

Here's a new chapter. There's no muscle growth yet. I wanted to play with the story first before getting into the best parts. I hope you enjoy.

Cop a Feel

Chapter 2: Who's my Roommate?

Tyler went back to the mansion after spending a few hours with Brock. Brock had a really great time. He finished unpacking his stuff and even decorated his half of the room. He put up some photographic posters, a white board and some night lights. He fell asleep after all that. When he woke up the next morning, he was surprised that the other half was already decorated and things were placed in the drawers and cabinet. His roommate must have arrived while he was asleep. He noticed posters of bodybuilders and some magazines too. He stared at them for a while and noticed that he was turned on by them. He took a shower, packed his bag for the day and then waited for his roommate to arrive. But he never came. So Brock went to his first class pre-occupied with thoughts about his roommate. He started to stare at his classmates, looking for signs who his roommate might be. At lunch break, he ate alone. He never had the skills to make friends easily. As he was eating, a guy with black hair asked him, "Is this seat taken?" He was referring to the seat opposite of Brock. "Umm...no." Brock answered as he swallowed a piece of burger. The guy sat in front of Brock. Brock then noticed how handsome he was. He had dark eyes, square-jaws, and a Latin feature to him. The guy started to eat. Brock stared at him for a while and thought if he was his roommate since he approached him. The guy noticed him staring. "What are you looking at?" Brock felt his voice getting mad. He got so scared that he stopped right then and there. He didn't even breathe. The guy felt sorry as he saw Brock's reaction. "Sorry, man. I just don't like people staring at me. Here." he gave Brock a candy bar. Brock felt relieved. "Hi, I'm Brock. I'm sorry I stared. I was just thinking if you're my roommate." "Well, no. By the way I'm Jack Gonzales." "Nice to meet you." "Well, I'll see you later. Gotta go."

Jack left and Brock stayed there for a bit. Still thinking about his roommate. He was going crazy about this. He hates not knowing things that's why he would lurk around as a kid to find things out. The day ended without anything happening. How boring. So Brock waited for his roommate the whole night but fell asleep at midnight. In the morning he saw that his roommates' things were moved meaning his roommate got in last night. "This is driving me nuts!" Brock shouted as he got frustrated. He then thought of a plan. He thought of putting pillows in his bed to look like he's sleeping and he would wait in the dark until his roommate comes. He did this for three days without losing hope. But on the fourth night, he gave up. He was so sleepy that he couldn't contemplate on planning anything else. He decided to sleep that night. Next morning, the same thing happened. His roommate came in last night and left before he woke up. His frustration has now led to defeat. He couldn't take it anymore since it seems like he can't get what he wants.

All of these happened over a week and he couldn't believe how time has passed. He decided to study in the library for the night. He fell asleep. He woke up in the middle of the night, packed his stuff and headed for his room. He was groggy but managed to arrive in front of his room. He found the door ajar. His heart started to beat fast. "Oh my! Someone's in my room! Who could it be? A burglar? My roommate?" These thoughts ran through his mind as he dropped his bag and opened the door slowly. He snuck behind the guy and surprisingly, jumped him! Brock was so surprised. As he hugged tight on the mysterious guy, he felt how thick his neck was. His arms could barely hold on as the guy's back was wide and thick. Brock wrapped his legs around the guy's waist which was surprisingly small for a thick back like that. The guy didn't budge so Brock tried to shake him as he hang on the guy's back. To no victory, Brock lost grip and fell flat on his back. "Aw!" Brock shouted as he felt the pain. "What the heck were you doin' man!" the guy responded as he turned around. His voice had a low soothing timbre. The guy pulled Brock up with such swiftness and strength that Brock felt like his arms were going to be pulled out from his body. The guy opened the lights. It took a few seconds before Brock's eyes adjusted to the sudden change of light. Brock's jaw dropped open as he looked at the studly guy in front of him.

"Sh-sh-Shawn?!" Brock couldn't believe it! His roommate was Shawn Russell! Shawn has always been Brock's one and only crush since grade school. He looked up to him and admired him so much. Shawn Russell was one of the brightest in their former school. He would always get to answer any question that would be thrown at him by the teachers. He was quiet but commanded attention even just by walking. Shawn also excelled in sports but he never joined any team. Maybe he just never had interest in them. And on top of that, he was easily the cutest guy in school with a reddish blonde hair and a very strong jaw. A flash of memories passed through Brock's mind including the times he stalked Shawn around the campus. Brock's face reddened as he continued to remember. Shawn, who was wearing a very tight shirt and shorts, was getting confused by Brock's sudden silence. "Hey! I asked you why you did that!" Shawn popped Brock's bubble. "Oh, I...I...thought you were a burglar or something. I'm sorry." Brock's face was so red. "Well, I guess that's understandable since we haven't met. I'm Shawn, your roommate." Shawn held out his hand and gave Brock a very firm handshake. Brock felt his hand like in a vice grip. He managed not to scream and kept cool. "Nice to meet you. I guess I'm going to bed now." As Brock lay on his bed, he was a bit upset that Shawn didn't recognize him. "I guess I'm really not that memorable" he thought to himself.

Brock woke up and jumped out of bed eager to see if Shawn was really his roommate. He was glad to see him asleep on his bed. He sat there for a few minutes watching Shawn sleep. "Wait, what am I doing? I'm becoming like a creepy stalker!" He didn't want to be like that pathetic guy anymore. He reminded himself that this is highschool and it's going to be great. He decided to go for a run, something he actually never did. It was the weekend so there weren't a lot of students around. He was able to see how big the university was. The buildings were kind of old, some made of bricks and some were made like towers from the medieval times. It was surrounded by forests and landscapes that were breath-taking. He ended up running in front of a building that didn't have a sign. Most of the buildings did and this one made Curious-little-Brock to look. He entered the gates and passed through a series of hallways that led into a room. The room was dark as he entered. He walked slowly and touched the walls hoping to find a light switch. He then saw a light. He followed it and it came from a glass door. As he went closer, he saw through the glass a group of guys pumping iron and some of them were injecting something into their arms. He looked closer and noticed an insignia on their shirts and a banner that read "Lords of Men". They seemed to really concentrate and he could hear them breathe heavily and grunt from lifting so much weight. He felt his hairs rise from what he was seeing. He felt frightened. Brock slowly moved away from the door and turned around to get out of there. He started to walk faster and faster, almost running and suddenly came to a halt. He saw Jack blocking the entrance that he came in. "Where do you think you're going?" Jack uttered as his eyes glared at Brock.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to aihngelle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 03:25 PM

aihngelle is on a distinguished road
Photos help

I have photos of Brock and Shawn but I don't know how to post them here... can anyone help me?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 04:06 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by aihngelle View Post
I have photos of Brock and Shawn but I don't know how to post them here... can anyone help me?
Upload the pictures to an online hosting functions, copy the URL and post it as [img] URL [/img]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options