The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nonameface's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 01:43 AM

nonameface is on a distinguished road
Brandon's Buddy

Brandon’s heart raced as his cell phone chimed. A new text from James: “2 min.” He quickly jumped up, turned off his bedroom light, and walked outside of his bedroom to meet his friend. Brandon’s bedroom was on the opposite side of the house from his roommate’s, which made for sneaking someone in late at night without disturbing anyone quite easy. He cracked the door to look outside, to see when a set of headlights reflected off of the glass windows of the house across the street, which was his cue: James was here.

The headlights switch off and a car door closes. James walked up the driveway, wearing a white T-shirt, camo shorts and a pair of sneakers. The glow of the moonlight off of James’ shirt slightly highlighted his approach. James is 5’10’’, very short brown hair and hazel eyes. He weighs about 185, and is lean and ripped. He runs 10 miles 3 days a week, and spends at least an hour and a half at the gym every day except Saturday.

Brandon nods his head at him as he walks in the front door. “Hey,” James whispers. “Hey man,” Brandon replies as they quickly move to Brandon’s bedroom. Once inside, Brandon quietly closes the door and locks it. James sits down at Brandon’s desk, puts his hands behind his head and says “It’s been 4 days since I got it off,” he says with a halfcocked grin. “Nice,” Brandon whispers as he grabs a pillow and throws it between James’ feet.

James kicks his shoes off without untying them, keeping his socks on. He unbuttons his camo pants and pulls them down along with his boxers to reveal his cleanly shaven, massive, but not yet hard dick. Brandon kneels down in front of James and looks up at him. James says almost proudly “It’s all yours dude.” Brandon then goes to work.

Like someone licking the very tip of an ice cream cone, Brandon begins teasing James’ very nice penis. Of all the guys Brandon has been with ever, James’ penis is the most memorable, for one simple reason: it’s perfect. It’s cut, it stands straight up when it is hard, no unsightly curves, and it’s a nice 8 inches. But Brandon’s favorite part is its perfect girth. It’s big enough to say that it’s really big, but it’s not unmanageable. Brandon loves it.

Brandon slides his hands up James’ shirt, feeling his hard abs and massive pecs, which he grabs and squeezes while sucking. He takes James’ dick out of his mouth long enough to say “Take your shirt off” before jumping back onto it with his mouth, taking the entire length in the first deepthroat of the evening. James moans slightly as he obliges Brandon’s request and quickly snaps his shirt off in an almost fluid motion. Brandon takes the opportunity as he continues to blow him to look up from the perspective of being on his knees at this massive athlete sitting in his chair.

Brandon speeds up and slows down almost randomly, using various positions with his tongue to drive James closer and closer to cumming. James tells Brandon every time they see each other that he gives better blow jobs than any woman he’s been with. Brandon is always eager to live up to this expectation, all the while getting to feel all of James’ massive muscles. As Brandon goes down to take another full mouthful of James huge cock. James takes a deep breath and sighs, almost surprised at someone can take all of his dick. In response, James grabs Brandon’s right hand with his left and puts it on his right bicep. He flexes it, his massive baseball sized bicep pinching Brandon’s hands between its peak and James’ defined forearm.

This only makes Brandon go faster, now excited at the show of strength his friend just displayed. He takes the opportunity to squeeze the rock hard ball as he works to bring James to the edge. Suddenly, James gives his typical signal. He tenses up his entire body into one solid mass of defined muscle. Brandon quickly runs his fingers down the brick wall of abs, massive slabs of thigh muscle and down to James’ meaty calves. Brandon knows what to expect next.

As James’ body tenses up completely he manages to stammer “It’s about to go…..” He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he whispers quickly “Here it comes!” as his dick begins to erupt. Brandon squeezes James’ now concrete-like calves as he for the last time of the evening takes James’ dick all the way into his throat, completely taking the entire 8 inches. James exhales in short gasps as his dick shoots blast after blast of cum straight past Brandon’s tongue and down his throat. Brandon holds his breath as long as he can, since the massive dick completely blocks his windpipe. James shoots 7 or 8 wads of thick cum straight down Brandon’s throat.

Brandon decides he has to finally come up for air. He slides the head of James’ still solid dick out of his windpipe as he skillfully exhales through his nose, then quickly sucks a new breath in. Brandon slowly slides James’ dick out of his mouth, keeping his lips wrapped around it firmly the entire time. As he gets to the head, he slows down even more, making James breathe in and out rapidly, as if he were doing benchpresses quickly in succession. James’ dick is so sensitive after he gets off that touching any part of the head is almost too much for him to bear.

Brandon is still on his knees as the massive dick drops out of his mouth and flops down between his balls hanging, off the edge of the chair. He looks down at it in satisfaction and then looks up at James as he whispers with a smile “Your dick is so big.” James smiles and says “Yeah it’s pretty awesome. I love it.” Now it’s time for Brandon’s part of the arrangement.

James, almost on cue as if he knew what to do, flexes both his calves as Brandon is still grabbing them with all the might his hands can exert… however it doesn’t even make a dent. “I went running today,” James says, “10 miles.” “I can tell,” Brandon says, as he closes his eyes and takes in the moment. He moves his hands up to James’ tree-trunk like calves as James stretches his legs straight out, flexing his upper thigh. Brandon runs his fingers across them and feels every single cord of muscle.

James then stands up to put his boxers back on. Brandon takes the opportunity while still on his knees to feel upwards on James’ defined 6 pack, which he flexed once he knew it was being felt. Brandon then stands up and says “Flex your biceps,” which is his favorite of all of James’ ripped muscles. James then puts up both arms and makes a double bi. Brandon grabs one in each hand and squeezes as hard as he can, but still cannot dent them. “You love my guns, don’t you,” James said in an interested tone. “Fuck yeah I do,” whispered Brandon, still in awe of how hard they are.

James then brought one arm down and flexed his bicep while he touched his chin, attempting to look as if he were reading something in the manner of Sherlock Holmes. Brandon smiled as he continued to worship his buddy’s massive bicep.

James then put his hands to his side and then flexed his pecs. Brandon immediately moved his hands to his muscle god’s flexed chest. He pressed his palms down into the hard mass of muscle on his buddy’s chest, the grabbed them. He yet again can’t dent them. “Jeez your muscles are always so hard,” Brandon said quietly, in astonishment.

“You work me up man,” James said as he grabbed his shirt and turned it rightside out. Brandon smiled. “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you give THE best blowjobs I’ve ever gotten.” Brandon always loved that complement. “And you have the biggest dick I’ve ever sucked, and you have the nicest body.” James like THAT complement.

“Alright man,” James whispered, “I gotta run. Got work in the AM.” “Yeah me too,” whispered Brandon. Brandon walked over and unlocked the door, opening it quietly. Brandon walked through and walked to the front door, unlocking it just as quietly. James quickly stood into his shoes and walked to the front door. “Thanks man, I’ll text you,” whispered James. “Definitely. Take it easy,” said Brandon. James walked out, and Brandon walked back over to his room door. “Yep… next time,” Brandon said with a smile as he pulled his bedroom door shut.

Last edited by nonameface; July 30th, 2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Spelling nazi
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:21 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Love this story.. I'm feeling surprise jealousy towards Brandon haha
  #3   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 01:03 PM

tonypal76
Superbly written. Hope to read lots more by you.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 01:55 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Great story!
One small quibble: You use the word 'queue' in two places, which usually means 'tail' or 'line', instead of 'cue' which means 'to prompt' or 'to trigger'. The context suggests you meant to use 'cue'.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options