The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 02:58 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
A Fairy Tale (Tired Pun, but Intended)

Dennis had just finished writing another of his romantically inflected, wish-fulfilling gay extravaganzas. (This one had ended with Tom, the protagonist, finally confessing his love to the witty but not very well endowed Jim, who, in typically disarming fashion, responded by smiling, dropping his pants and singing softly, to the tune of Elton John’s classic, “I know it’s not much but it’s the best I can do / My gift is my schlong and this one’s for you!”)

He sighed and clicked on the save button. It was time to turn his attention to more pressing matters. Which, in Dennis’s rather idiosyncratic world, meant polishing the little brass box he had bought at a nearby garage sale.

Dennis loved collecting useless things; perhaps it was his attempt to prove that beauty could be found in the most unlikely places. He picked up the box and a piece of cloth and rubbed it gently across its surface.

Suddenly, the lid of the box sprang open, and a cloud of smoke filled Dennis’s room. And as if this hadn’t been confusing enough, when the smoke had cleared, Dennis found an old man, frail and dressed in a vaguely oriental style, standing in front of him.

“Hi Dennis, pleased to meet you, I’m the genie from the box.”

Dennis was perplexed. “Do-- Don’t you usually come out of lamps or bottles?”

The genies sighed. “Aah, stereotypes… Look, some genies come out of lamps, some come out of bottles, and I have nothing against that; if it’s their thing, then fine with me. But I just happen to come out of the box.”

Dennis was still struggling to understand what was going on, but tried not to be too impolite: “Oh, alright. So… so what’s you’re name?”

“It’s Jack.”

The genie waited for a reaction, but Dennis just stared at him, with a blank expression on his face.

The genie tried again: “Jack. You know? … Jack in the box? Oh, never mind, my real name’s Kareem.”

“But why did you first say...”

“Look, kid, never mind, let’s get on with this, shall we. I’m sure you know how this works: three wishes, think about what you really, really, want, be careful what you wish for, yadda yadda yadda. Any questions?”

Dennis was slowly beginning to recover his wits, and looked at the frail-looking man in front of him with renewed interest. “So, you’re telling me you’re a genie, and that you will grant me three wishes, whatever they are?”

Another sigh. “Well, more or less; there are certain limits, but it would be too complicated to explain. Come on, I haven’t got all day for this.”

Dennis stopped to think for a second. Then he said: “I wish there was an end to war and violence and poverty and disease.”

Now it was the genie who seemed startled: “Really? That’s your first wish? Of all the things you could wish for, this is the first thing that comes to your mind?”

Dennis looked at him very earnestly: “No, it’s not the first thing that came to my mind. But it’s my first wish.” Then he added, sounding worried: “Why? Is there a problem with this?”

The genie frowned: “No, not at all, consider it done. It’s just that… Well, you know, I’ve been in this business for quite some time now, and people don’t generally… They don’t generally think of others first.”

Dennis wasn’t good at taking compliments – even indirect ones – and blushed: “Oh, I’m sure you just hadn’t been found by the right person yet… But, now that you mention it, how did you come to be in this business in the first place?”

The genie’s face darkened: “I am not allowed to tell you.”

Dennis noticed that the old man seemed troubled, and wondered whether he might be able to help him. He hesitated for a second, then said: “You know, I wish you would tell me your story.”

Once again, the genie looked startled: “What? That’s your second wish.”

At first, Dennis inwardly berated himself; he hadn’t really wanted to waste his second wish on something stupid like this. But then he saw the faintest glimmer of hope in the genie’s eyes, and made his decision: “Yes, genie. This is my second wish.”

The genie bowed his head and whispered: “As you wish, master.” Then he cleared his throat.

“I was once – a very, very long time ago – an apprentice in the arts of magic. And I was very, very good at it, too. Anyway, one day, the king’s son befriended me, and I admit that I was flattered because he was handsome and intelligent and… well, you know, the king’s son. But then it turned out that he only wanted me to help him kill his father, and when I refused, he got angry and shouted something at me which I won’t repeat here because… well, because it just so happened that his words corresponded to a very powerful curse, and since that day I have had to live as a genie and grant wishes to any random idiot who rubs this stupid box. No offense, master.”

“Oh, ahm… none taken, I guess. And please stop calling me master.” And just then Dennis seemed to have an idea, though one which he was not yet sure he really liked. He struggled with himself for a while, then asked: “I do have one more wish, right, genie? Just one more?”

“Yep, one more wish, ma-- I mean, Dennis.”

Now it was Dennis’s turn to sigh. “Oh, alright then. Genie. It’s not right that you have to serve people against your will. I wish that this curse was lifted from you. I wish you were free, Genie.”

And as soon as Dennis had said it, the old man in front of him disappeared.

Dennis sighed yet again, thinking of all the things he could have wished for himself. But he knew that, in the real world, good actions were not always rewarded, and that--

“Hey Dennis.”

Dennis literally jumped off the ground, and he felt his heart skipping at least one beat. He took a few seconds to recover from the shock, then turned around to see… the most beautiful man he had ever seen.

“Sorry, Dennis, I did not want to startle you.” Then the put a hand on Dennis’s shoulder. “Thank you, Dennis, for giving me back my freedom.”

“But-- How-- Why--”

“I understand that you are confused, Dennis, but see, this was all part of the curse. A genie who looks young and handsome gets people’s attention, and then they might think about him and his situation. But an old, decrepit man? When they’ve just been given the chance to make three wishes? No. Apart from you, that is.”

Dennis slowly shook his head, as if in disbelief: “But… You are… You are so beautiful, Kareem.”

Now, to Dennis’s surprise, it was Kareem’s turn to blush. “I didn’t use to look like this, you know. It seems that you’ve freed me from more than just the curse. I don’t fully understand it yet, but I know that there is a power in you that is greater than all the curses people may throw at me, or you, or at…”

“… or at us,” Dennis whispered.

Kareem nodded: “Or at us.” And then he stepped closer to Dennis and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

Dennis responded to Kareem’s kiss, loving how it made him feel – as if he had butterflies in his stomach. No, really, it did feel as if there was something happening to his stomach…

Dennis stepped back, looking down at himself: “Kareem, I think something is happening to me.”

Kareem looked at Dennis, and said: “As I said, I don’t fully understand what’s happening, but I think… I think you may be being granted your very own wishes this time.”

“But wha--” Before Dennis could complete the sentence, he could feel the sensation in his stomach spread outward, through his entire body.

Kareem once again stepped closer to him and said: “Don’t be afraid, Dennis. I am right here with you.” Then he lifted Dennis’s t-shirt to examine his stomach – and gasped at what he saw.

“Dennis, I think your muscles are growing.” He traced the outlines of the six-pack that was forming on Dennis’s stomach, caressing the delicious bulges of muscle.

And suddenly Dennis understood that Kareem was right. He had always wanted to be big – bigger even: absolutely huge. But now that it was happening, now that his dream was coming true, a worrying thought entered his mind: “Kareem, I hope this doesn’t freak you out. I didn’t know that maybe we could be together, and now my wish may be ruining everythi--”

Kareem had first answered with a kiss to stop Dennis’s panic, and now added: “Trust me, Dennis, I love this at least as much as you do.”

And now, it felt as if a great weight was falling from Dennis’s shoulders, and not only because he was getting stronger and stronger with every passing second. “Thank you Kareem,” he said, and returned the kiss.

Had anyone else been in the room to observe the scene that followed, he would have been stunned by how these two bodies responded to each other, as if they had been separated for ages, but had actually been intended to be together right from the start. Dennis’s hands cupped Kareem’s beautifully shaped bum, and Kareem caressed Dennis’s growing pecs, which were beginning to be clearly visible through his increasingly tight shirt. They pushed their hips against each other, loving the feel of Dennis’s muscles inflating, his biceps swelling bigger, his lats spreading wider, his back becoming thicker and thicker.

Kareem shifted his attention to Dennis’s pants, which were straining to contain the massive pillars of muscles which his legs were slowly, but steadily becoming. He moved his hand to Dennis’s crotch, feeling the bulge there growing not only harder, but bigger, too.

“Flex for me, baby,” Kareem whispered, and Dennis smiled as he tried to imitate the poses he had so often watched pro-bodybuilders strike – guys whose bodies he had always admired, and whose size he now knew he would soon match, and then surpass.

Kareem was kneeling in front of Dennis, who struck a most muscular and then a double biceps pose, the latter signaling the beginning of the end for his t-shirt as the growing mounds of muscle burst through the sleeves.

Kareem grabbed Dennis’s ass and loved the feeling of muscles growing underneath his touch, and he watched in awe as Dennis’s jeans started ripping apart at the seams. At the same time, Dennis’s swelling lats started tearing apart his shirt down the side, even as his pecs pushed outward, lifting the front of his shirt higher and revealing more of what was by now a perfect eight-pack.

More and more mass was packed onto Dennis’s frame, and harder and harder did the two of them grow as Dennis’s clothes lost their battle against his bulging frame. Never before had two men experienced more sexual pleasure, and still the heat of their passion kept increasing, feeding Dennis’s growth, and thereby intensifying both men’s desire.

Kareem's hands explored the muscles that tore through the last remains of Dennis’s clothes, and his lips, too, tried to cover every inch of the hulking and growing body of his lover, stopping only to help Dennis undress him. Then the two of them were naked, one incredibly beautiful and athletic, the other growing bigger and bigger and more handsome, too, his muscles swelling beyond anything either of them had hitherto been able to conceive, strong and sexy and, oh, so sweet.

For hours they continued to make love to each other, coming together and immediately getting hard again, their dicks swelling bigger every time, the sensations of pleasure growing like Dennis’s muscles, their bodies like one and yet responsive to the other, “two minds, but one heart,” as Kareem once whispered into Dennis’s ear, bringing tears of joy to the behemoth’s eyes, who held him in his incredibly thick and strong arms and whispered in return: “My love, I wish this would never stop.”

Last edited by no name; July 30th, 2011 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 03:02 AM

P.s.

Hey guys,

Let me know about spelling mistakes etc. - I'll gladly correct them.

Cheers,
no name

Last edited by no name; July 30th, 2011 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake in the title
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:16 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, but then again I'm not very good with that ! Besides your story is much more than thousands of words together, they work as a whole and it was a great one!

I actually liked it very much! It was funny, very clever and toyed with a classic scenario to give it a different twist, and it also happened to be romantic, which is very pleasing as well! I wish there were a couple of mighty illustrations of yours to let us enter your incredible mind and see the size of Dennis and his magical lover...

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:44 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Nice twist on the "fairy tale." Looks like Dennis turned INTO one of "his romantically inflected, wish-fulfilling gay extravaganzas", LOL.

The only thing I saw was this:

"And as soon as Dennis had said it, [COLOR=red]the old an [/COLOR]in front of him disappeared."

"...the old [COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]an..."?

Now we have a writer that can illustrate his own stories!
  #5   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 07:17 AM

Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
The only thing I saw was this:

"And as soon as Dennis had said it, [COLOR=red]the old an [/COLOR]in front of him disappeared."

"...the old [COLOR=red]m[/COLOR]an..."?
Thanks - fixed it.

Cheers,
no name

P.S. Yes, he did indeed turn into a wish-fulfilling fantasy. Glad you spotted that!

Last edited by no name; July 30th, 2011 at 07:39 AM.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 08:05 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent! Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:26 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
That was so hot and sexy. But yes I loved the creativity I hope you continue this story. Maybe the evil guy who turned him into the genie had immortality or something because you never said if the prince made any wishes. Not only that but if the boy/man can make his body grow what else can he maybe do. Just throwing stuff out there cause I don't think I have ever read a genie story on here before.
  #8   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Excellent! Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow View Post
That was so hot and sexy. But yes I loved the creativity I hope you continue this story. Maybe the evil guy who turned him into the genie had immortality or something because you never said if the prince made any wishes. Not only that but if the boy/man can make his body grow what else can he maybe do. Just throwing stuff out there cause I don't think I have ever read a genie story on here before.
I don't intend to write a sequel myself - but feel free to have a go at it; your idea sounds like fun.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options