The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 04:45 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Muscled Furries

OK, so I've really gotten into muscled furries. Pets that are uber buff and strong that are pets, but lovers.... yeah.

So I know there is the evergoing story involving Geo's, but I'd love to see some shorter stories developed.

yahoo: storyen
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options

Posting Rules