The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:39 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 26

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I KNEW IT!
I SO CALLED THE WHOLE FRANK AND JASON THING! And I know I wasn't the only one.
I also had a feeling about Jason's reasons for bullying people. Glad to have at least of my question answered.
OH AND I'M ABOUT READY TO KILL SAMMY MYSELF! I have my sword ready!!
Definitely looking forward to the following chapters.

Last edited by vga518; August 11th, 2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: FUCKING SAMMY!
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Sammy is the ultimate worm. Another great chapter that has me biting my nails in anticipation. I have to admit to feeling insanely jealous of Gram hip-hugging a bare-torsoed Alex.

At the risk of sounding shallow, I would love it if you made more references to muscle; just a line or two here and there, to keep our appetites satiated. The story has now become, at least for me anyway, one of my favourite novels of all time. It's got the least muscle-growth of any story I've ever read on here, and yet I'm smitten with it. It would be nice, as well as getting swept along in the narrative, to have more than just my penchant for good literature stimulated, heh heh. It's honest critique. Well done as always, dear man.
  #4   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 03:02 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
More, More, More, More.
OK, I guess we can get a little complacent,
and forget to tell you what a great story this is.
But it's not as if we don't know real quality writing when we read it.
We just get lazy and think the goose is gonna keep pumping out those golden eggs.
But something has ro feed that magical creature, your beast of an imagination.
So I'll try to remember to do my part in filling up the belly of your BIG IMAGINATION with the praise and thanks it deserves.
Thanks again for sharing this story with us and please do...
Keep Writinng.

MD
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:49 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You're outdoing yourself!!! What a great continuation! I'm glad you kept the story open-ended enough to branch out into other plot lines. And, you've still got me laughing hysterically at some of the lines like, "By the way, you can put the truck down.?
I'm really enjoying this series. Please keep it going a long time!!!
  #6   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:19 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Well, you better be careful of what you wish for. I might start commenting. And I can ramble on for HOURS. Obviously we love your stories, and I agree with JP71, I find aspects of the story hot, but not the story itself hot. It's too good a story. And as I've mentioned before, with the way you write it, the sexiest character is Ryan, as we have all the best descriptions of him from Alex, who is not only the main protagonist but as written first person, "us".
And now I'm starting rambling.

I will say this though, having been severely dyslexic as a child and having had two aspies as childhood friends, it's nice to see the view from their perspective. Especially in the first chapter of the first story, which I only got round to reading last week. Started on chapter 2 and forgot to go back.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:26 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Speaking as someone who drops in on a chapter here or there to see if it's his thing, I really can't get into the story and I wish there was more muscle. :\
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I'm honored you referenced a comment of mine in this chapter of the story

Quote:
?You didn?t get sunburned did you?? she asked, suddenly concerned.

?I don?t think so. Ryan practically broke the bank buying me sunscreen.?

?It looks like you?ve got a few mosquito bites.?

?More than just a few, actually. Next time I?ll know better than to take a stroll through a swamp in shorts and a tank top.? I decided not to mention the crocodile.
but it should really be Ryan with the mosquito bites not Alex... If Bob is having trouble getting a syringe through Alex's skin to get blood samples, what chance does a mere mosquito have?

Well, I did suggest that Frank and Jason were buddies now that Frank was big... wound if Jason has a need to be dominated. He was a pain to Alex and his now Courtney's geek squad, until Alex publicly demonstrated he could out jock the king jock (Jason) but had no interest in Jason... and then there can Frank, the stud, came into existence... That Jason was trying to get the college to take Frank as part of him signing with the school is sweet. But I guess the scouts realized Frank was college football material...

Sammy is the logical suspect for Jason disappearance, but if Frank is staying in town at the gym and Jason is collage bound there shouldn't be a need for Sammy to remove Jason from the picture. While it is true that Sammy isn't very rational at times, I don't see Jason letting Sammy get the drop on him other than by drugging him (which is something Sammy would do.) But once drugged how would Sammy move a big jock. I suppose Sammy could out Frank to the other jocks but would they believe him? And it they did and were upset enough to make Jason disappear it seems likely they would take Frank and Sammy too

Maybe Alex's final word are a hint???
Quote:
?I think you should leave now, Alex,? he said quietly.

I took a deep breath and paused a moment to consider if there was any chance of trying to point out what Sammy was doing. Hmm... hmm... hmm... nope.

?Close the door when you leave, would you please, Alex?? Sammy said.

As I was closing the door, I took one last look at the evil little smirk on Sammy?s face.

?Fucking Svengali,? I growled to myself.
A bit off the main topic... Courtney must be within an inch or two of hitting the 6 ft mark, and if I read Alex right he wouldn't want to see Courtney get as big as he is and become a freak... especially if Courtney doesn't start to develop the high density muscle and bone that Alex has which may protect Alex from the early death and disabilities most giants succumb to...
  #9   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Hey, thanks for the comments, everybody! I've been away, so it was nice to read them when I came back. On the down side, I haven't had much time to write so it'll be a few more days for the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
I KNEW IT!
I SO CALLED THE WHOLE FRANK AND JASON THING! And I know I wasn't the only one.
I also had a feeling about Jason's reasons for bullying people. Glad to have at least of my question answered.
OH AND I'M ABOUT READY TO KILL SAMMY MYSELF! I have my sword ready!!
Definitely looking forward to the following chapters.
Good for you! I knew my sharper readers would pick up on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Sammy is the ultimate worm. Another great chapter that has me biting my nails in anticipation. I have to admit to feeling insanely jealous of Gram hip-hugging a bare-torsoed Alex.

At the risk of sounding shallow, I would love it if you made more references to muscle; just a line or two here and there, to keep our appetites satiated. The story has now become, at least for me anyway, one of my favourite novels of all time. It's got the least muscle-growth of any story I've ever read on here, and yet I'm smitten with it. It would be nice, as well as getting swept along in the narrative, to have more than just my penchant for good literature stimulated, heh heh. It's honest critique. Well done as always, dear man.
I don't see why I can't accommodate a few more references to muscle. After all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
More, More, More, More.
OK, I guess we can get a little complacent,
and forget to tell you what a great story this is.
But it's not as if we don't know real quality writing when we read it.
We just get lazy and think the goose is gonna keep pumping out those golden eggs.
But something has ro feed that magical creature, your beast of an imagination.
So I'll try to remember to do my part in filling up the belly of your BIG IMAGINATION with the praise and thanks it deserves.
Thanks again for sharing this story with us and please do...
Keep Writinng.

MD
Flattery will indeed get you somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
You're outdoing yourself!!! What a great continuation! I'm glad you kept the story open-ended enough to branch out into other plot lines. And, you've still got me laughing hysterically at some of the lines like, "By the way, you can put the truck down.?
I'm really enjoying this series. Please keep it going a long time!!!
Well, I think you'll see the story go off in an unexpected direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
Well, you better be careful of what you wish for. I might start commenting. And I can ramble on for HOURS. Obviously we love your stories, and I agree with JP71, I find aspects of the story hot, but not the story itself hot. It's too good a story. And as I've mentioned before, with the way you write it, the sexiest character is Ryan, as we have all the best descriptions of him from Alex, who is not only the main protagonist but as written first person, "us".
And now I'm starting rambling.

I will say this though, having been severely dyslexic as a child and having had two aspies as childhood friends, it's nice to see the view from their perspective. Especially in the first chapter of the first story, which I only got round to reading last week. Started on chapter 2 and forgot to go back.
Being seen through Alex's eyes, of course Ryan is the sexiest man alive. The next chapter will see a subtle change in Alex's attitudes (in a good way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Speaking as someone who drops in on a chapter here or there to see if it's his thing, I really can't get into the story and I wish there was more muscle. :
Now, that's more like it! While this is written mainly to please myself, I love to hear what I can do to broaden the appeal while staying within the confines of the story. I'll take this as a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I'm honored you referenced a comment of mine in this chapter of the story

but it should really be Ryan with the mosquito bites not Alex... If Bob is having trouble getting a syringe through Alex's skin to get blood samples, what chance does a mere mosquito have?

Well, I did suggest that Frank and Jason were buddies now that Frank was big... wound if Jason has a need to be dominated. He was a pain to Alex and his now Courtney's geek squad, until Alex publicly demonstrated he could out jock the king jock (Jason) but had no interest in Jason... and then there can Frank, the stud, came into existence... That Jason was trying to get the college to take Frank as part of him signing with the school is sweet. But I guess the scouts realized Frank was college football material...

Sammy is the logical suspect for Jason disappearance, but if Frank is staying in town at the gym and Jason is collage bound there shouldn't be a need for Sammy to remove Jason from the picture. While it is true that Sammy isn't very rational at times, I don't see Jason letting Sammy get the drop on him other than by drugging him (which is something Sammy would do.) But once drugged how would Sammy move a big jock. I suppose Sammy could out Frank to the other jocks but would they believe him? And it they did and were upset enough to make Jason disappear it seems likely they would take Frank and Sammy too

Maybe Alex's final word are a hint???

A bit off the main topic... Courtney must be within an inch or two of hitting the 6 ft mark, and if I read Alex right he wouldn't want to see Courtney get as big as he is and become a freak... especially if Courtney doesn't start to develop the high density muscle and bone that Alex has which may protect Alex from the early death and disabilities most giants succumb to...
Ender, my friend, you are once again very perceptive. You are right on some of your speculations, but you're just going to have to wait and see which ones!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options