The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
CockRing - 1 The Acquisition

Brian checked his email and opened one from a traveler in town that seemed hot as hell. A hot, sexy looking, bottom claiming to be able to satisfy any top. Opening the profile he was caught by the caption which read. ‘Capable of pumping multiple loads out of any man!’ Wow, he thought, as he read the rest of the profile. His pics were unlocked and clearly showed a hot looking man with a lean swimmers build, black hair, trimmed chest hair and a sexy love trail. Totally intrigued by this offer, he replied to the sender, 'MultiLoadPumper'. Chad, the sender, IM'd back promptly and a long dialog ensued. They discussed their personal desires and preferences, finding that they liked much of the same things. Discussing what they liked to do with each other, they found a near total mutual connection. Each liked doing what the other wanted. The more they chatted the more they got each other rev'd up.

They agreed to talk on the phone as IM’ing was taking too long. And Brian really wanted to hear Chad’s answers to questions to see if he sounded legit or was just a player trying to make a score. Somehow they just seemed too compatible. Brian’s cell rang and it was Chad. He loved the guy’s sexy deep voice and the fact that he expressed himself so well. Not one of those whose replies are single words without much meaning. The conversation continued and in no time it was like they were old friends who knew each other for years. There was no lack of excitement in either of their voices.

Chad ensured Brian that he could make him shoot more loads in one evening than he'd ever been able to in his life! That claim had Brian hot as hell. Repeated attempts to find out how Chad could fulfill such a promise only met with reassurances and stories about how many loads he'd gotten out of others. Some discussion on techniques he'd used had Brian convinced. It was at least worth an evening. Besides, the guy looked and sounded like his type and had Brian hot as all hell. They made plans to connect early that evening.

After work, Brian went to the gym for his regular workout. He concentrated on each exercise to get the most out of the progress he'd been making. But during the rest periods his mind was busy thinking about the evening ahead. He loved edging for hours and cumming was secondary to the hot sex and company of a good man. He went to the locker room to shower before heading out, and once under the water he soaped up and with razor in hand trimmed up for the night. Home for dinner and the big decision... What to wear?

He finally decides to go commando and selected a pair of tan shorts that would be slightly revealing without being so tight to bulge at the crotch. A simple tank top with narrow straps to clearly show his powerful chest, shoulders and arms. Finishing up with a pair of casual tennis shoes. Quick 'Good-byes' and out the door.

Once on the road, the cell rang again... His hopes dashed as he thought of the night being cancelled. But Chad only wanted to know when he'd arrive at the hotel. "Whew, I was afraid you were cancelling on me". "No way Stud. I'm too horned myself to do that to you".

Shortly after entering the lobby he was approached by a hot sexy guy with a nice bod and handsome face you'd expect to be a model. The guy dressed in a polo shirt and gym shorts, a tan to die for and sporting a smile from ear to ear, was Chad. "I couldn't wait for you to come up to the room so figured I'd meet you down here." They shook hands like old friends followed by a big hug, during which Brian felt Chad's firm shoulders, tight body, and the growing erection. He ran his hand down the powerful back and squeezed the hard ass, before he broke away. On the way to the elevator, Chad placed his arm across Brian’s shoulder and ran his hand across the muscled back and to the powerful upper arm. "Man, are you built! Your back is as developed as your chest. You must be a gym rat to keep yourself looking the way you do. Yummy"

"I workout most days, but different routines each. It started as a diversion to take my mind off sex." Brian though how stupid his remark sounded and then added, "Then I found it helped to relieve stress from work." Brian continued.

Once they were alone in the elevator, Chad continued to check out Brian’s pumped body as they exchanged small talk. He felt his pecs and reaching in under the tank top straps, tweaked the nips a bit. Quickly noticing the immediate reaction in Brian's shorts, decided to avoid any more of that for the time being. His hand roamed lower finding firm abs, and at least a nice six pack, if not more. "mmmmm, Wow.. are you making me hot. I can't wait to get you naked and see if the rest is as good as your pics."

"You?" His eyes looking toward his groin, "I'm already half erect" and he kissed Chad until the elevator ping announced they were at the floor. "We're this way" Chad indicated as he withdrew his tongue and headed off toward the room with Brian in tow.

Once inside the room he offered Brian something to drink. "A little concoction I enjoy now and then. It's basically an energy drink with a little booze." He removed his shirt as he went to get the drinks mixed up.

Brian immediately noticed the broad shoulders again and that tight swimmers body that with the deep tan like in the online pics. "You're every bit as sexy as your online pics, they must be recent." He ran his hands over Chad's shoulders and down his arms, feeling the firmness. Ending up with his hand again caressing what proved to be a hard firm ass beneath the remaining shorts.

"Dam, you are hot. I can't wait to feel the rest of you." He took the drink and tasted it. "Mmmmmm very good, but I bet you taste a lot better." as he began kissing Chad again and softly playing with his nips.

"Easy Stud, Let me get your shirt off so I can view your body. Then we can enjoy our drinks while we finish undressing." Slowly he pulled Brian’s shirt up over his abs. He took his time to work it slowly up that lean torso inch by inch towards a powerful chest. Caressing every inch front and back until the nips on those two large pecks were exposed. Flicking them a bit, he felt Brian again respond. He then sucked each one. Lightly at first and then a bit harder until the chest they were attached to began to heave and expand from Brian's heavy breathing. He watched Brian’s cock react as it pushed out the front of the tan shorts clinging below. Finally, he figured that was about as much as Brian could take without exploding. He didn't want to miss swallowing that first load and his test was successful. Brian was highly responsive to sexual stimulation. He removed the tank top completely and tossed it on a chair.

"Dam, I thought you were going to make me loose my load without even touching my cock. You've no idea how difficult it be to explain the mess once I got home." Brian wondered what was really in his drink. "I've never been so close to cumming that quickly before. You are so sexy that your touch seems charge me up faster than most guys."
"Thanks, but its mutual stud. I was well aware of how close you were. It's part of my plan to get you on the edge once first. It ensures me that my technique will work on you. Now you need to sit down and we'll finish getting ready." They sat and sipped the tasty drinks as they undressed. Brian slipped off his shorts as Chad watched. He knew Brian was commando, but didn't expect him to be totally tan. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Brian’s lengthy cock hanging before him. He wanted to be able to watch it grow under his control. He removed his own shorts to reveal his firm ass. "No tan lines, nice." Chad notice Brian had finished his drink, "You want another drink?"

"That'd be great, I really enjoyed it." smiling back as he continued to enjoy looking at Chad’s fine body as he mixed up the drink and handed it to Brian. He couldn't help but notice that Chad's body was perfect, no fat, nice trim and no tan lines. He couldn't keep his eyes off the sexy man. Brian thought to himself that Chad must be a model or actor.
Chad reached over to the table and picked up a small box and handed it to Brian. "I got you this, hope you don't mind. After what you told me about your situation and getting limited free time to play, I figured you'd appreciate this. Something to help give you pleasure, stimulate your hot sexual desires and give you release when you can't get free to be with other men."
Brian opened the box which contained a cockring. "Man, Thanks! I didn't tell you but I love cockrings. I would have worn one tonight, but I wasn't able to put it on." Slightly embarrassed Brian added, "I was too excited to get it on actually."
Chad knew Brian loved it by the excitement on his face. He carefully observed Brian examining it and just as started to pull at a plastic coating on the inside, he took it with from him. "Now I'm doubly glad I got it. Please, let me put it on you." Besides, the evening will be a bust if you don't wear it. He said to himself.

Chad swiftly put it on Brian without effort and removed the plastic coating, palming it and tossing it aside without being noticed by Brian. It felt so good to Brian. The metal felt cool to his skin and sent a tingling chill up his spine. Having experience with cockring, Brian was a little concerned that it may be a bit too loose. "It’s great! I just hope it doesn't slide off on its own once my cock shrinks back to normal."

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure it'll stay on as long as you need and then some." Chad moved closer and began to caress Brian's body. Feeling his trimmed chest hair, squeezing his muscled pecs, then sliding his hands down the six pack to the cock, which was already growing larger. He sucked the monster into his mouth as it continued to grow larger and longer. He sucked on the two large balls and licked the length of the rock hard cock end to end. He carefully slipped his tongue between the cock and the snug fitting ring lubricating it. Then snugged it up tight to the base with a back and forth twisting motion like some kind of ritual. To an observer it was very precise like turning a dial on a combination lock to the exact numbers in a specific sequence. When he finished he returned to sucking in his stud's now pulsing cock.

The sucking sensation was like nothing Brian had experienced before. It was stronger than what others had done in the past. It truly felt like Chad wanted to suck his monster deep down inside his throat. "uuuugggg, I'm going... "Before he could finish saying it, his load was blasting away deep inside Chad’s mouth. Chad swallowed all of it without effort and continued sucking until Brian was done. "Wow! That was like nothing I've experienced before. I don't usually cum from a blowjob at all." Feeling good he grabbed his drink from the table and took a swallow. Brian figured something in the drink was helping to make this evening extra enjoyable and he wanted more of whatever it was.

"That’s another good sign. One down and many to go." Chad caressed the still hard cock. "You really are nine inches long. A lot of guys claim to be but they exaggerate a lot." He placed his hand firmly around it at the base, next to the cockring. "And thick too. That's what really makes you such an extra sexy stud." He starts to kiss Brian again as he played with those sensitive nips. Brian runs his hands over Chad's broad back and down to that perky firm ass on the man he can hardly wait to fuck. Slipping a finger into the crack and probing slightly, he can feel the moisture that’s already present. Chad goes down on his knees and resumes once again sucking on that monster cock in front of him.

"Glad to see your ready to go again" he said with a devilish wink.
"I'm surprised I'm ready so quickly." Brian replied as he notice how hard his cock had remained. "That energy drink really must have helped." Dropping a subtle hint looking for a clue as to why he was so totally aroused so easily.
"I doubt you ever need any help. Just someone who knows what they are doing and can handle a powerful man with super body and a big cock to match." Chad took a deep breath and plunged down totally swallowing the nine inch monster. His throat bulges clearly showing that something thick was deep inside it. Chad holds it place while using a swallowing motion, over and over. He releases the monster, taking another deep breath only to swallow it again and using the same swallowing motion driving Brian wild. Repeating this same process several time until...
"Fuck! Noooooooooo, UGH!" Grasping Chad’s head, trying to pull him off, Brian shoots another load deep into his tight throat. Out of breath, Chad pulls back, releasing the still throbbing cock from his throat and gasps for air.
His heart still racing and feeling totally drained; Brian tries to explain his amazement at what just happened. "Fuck! No one has ever done that! Many try and cram my cock inside which hurts like hell. Others swallow it all the way but only after working up to it and then only briefly. Still others have me force feed it to them." Brian is amazed at Chad’s ability and sexual prowess. He hugs him tightly and kisses him. "Man, are you so fuckin Hot!" he whispers softly.

Gently pulling away, Chad grabs his drink and hands Brian what’s left of his second drink. They sit on the edge of the bed, chatting as they drink. Chad continues to softly caress the length of the still hard cock next to him. Brian reaches over and begins to stroke Chad’s dick. It grows to almost seven inches long and about half as big around as Brian’s.
"Don't make me cum, or I'll be done" warns Chad. "Sorry, but once I shoot, I can't go on at all." His look shows he is totally serious. "Besides, from the way you're breathing and your cocks bouncing in my hand, I know you’re ready again."
The powerful stud cock spasms shooting yet another load several feet across the room and it continues shooting as Chad continues to stoke and pump it in rhythm to the release.
"Aw, Fuck... Fuuuuccckkk...uh..uhhhh.. uhhh fuck-k-kkk-k...Stop.. No.. .Stop" It goes on until finally, Brian pulls Chad’s hand away. "I can't keep shooting like that! It feels so fucking good, but I need a break." Catching his breath, "I feel like I've been totally drained. I've NEVER cum like that before. I'm used to edging for hours and enjoying it without cumming. But, FUCK, I've shot several loads and I'm still Hard as Hell"

Sporting a smirky knowing grin, Chad adds excitedly, "Hard? Fuck man, it looks harder than ever. Look, it's even slightly thicker and longer than before!"
"You're just saying that because you know it'll make me feel good. Feeding my ego so I'll stay hard."
"No, I really think your cock is bigger than it was earlier." Chad grabs a cloth tape measure that was in a kit bag on the table. Seeing the tape Brian thinks it’s an odd thing to pack while traveling. "Here, I'll prove it to you", as he proceeds’ to measure it. "It's six and a quarter around and you only claimed six before." Slowly he moves the tape into position to measure the length along the top.
"Make sure you only start at the base, no cheating" Brian insists.
"Shit. I'm right, easy nine and a half. Look."
Brian looks at the tape, quickly checking to make sure the end is only at the base of his cock. "Fuck! You did this to me. You think if we continue it'll get any bigger?" He states half jokingly.
"If, we continue? Hell the night is only half over. We have plenty of time to make you bigger." Chad squeezed Brian’s balls firmly. "And there's still more in here too." The massively pumped cock squirts out more cum and continues to squirt each time his balls are squeezed. Brian can't believe he's cumming from simply having his balls squeezed. It's such a wild feeling, totally beyond anything he's ever experienced. Chad continues to squeeze his stud’s balls several more times and then laughs. "Got'cha... That's four times you've cum so far and I know that’s more than you've done in one night before."

"Fucking, beyond me how you got me to cum so many times!" Brian said expressing his surprise. "Honestly, tell me what was in my drink? I won't get mad."
With complete sincerity Chad answers, "Just an energy drink and some gin. Nothing else. Everything’s there on the table."
Brain grabs Chad and begins kissing him deeply. His tongue probed to the back of Chad’s hot mouth. His hands running over every inch of the swimmers taunt body. Pushing him over onto his back as Brian moved on top. Brian's hands caressing and feeling every inch of Chad's beautiful skin. He was in such a sexual frenzy; he couldn't get enough of Chad. He continued to massage Chad's body head to toe. Then began working on Chad's cock which was still hard from his earlier efforts. "You've met your goal. I've cum more in one night than ever before. Time for you to get some relief."

Brian kissed Chad deeply as he worked on Chad's nips with his hands. The harder he worked them, the more Chad responded. "You like em worked rough, like me, don't you?"
"Man, you know it. You sure you want me to cum already?"
"Hell yes," emphatically, "I've already had more than my share of attention."
"But you'll have to promise to cum with me. Think you'll be ready to try for five now?" Chad questions, knowing full well that Brian doesn't have a choice.
"I don't know about that. But I'll bet you've got a way to make it happen"

Brian worked his way down the body beneath him, sucking Chad's nips hard. Brushing along the love trail across his abdomen and finally stoking the turgid dick below. Grasping it firmly he proceeded to jack it, slowly at first. Then started sucking it into his hot mouth. It felt good to be giving pleasure to his new buddy. He made every effort to make sure Chad knew how much Brian had appreciated every that happened tonight. He worked on the hairless balls one at a time and then together. Enjoying the taste of them inside his mouth as he worked them around like a couple of big jaw breakers. He probed between Chad's legs behind his scrotum... and finally worked his fingers into the tight rosebud. First one finger, then two. Chad was getting close so Brian added a third and worked on the button inside as he opened up that tight ass. Chad made him stop briefly, pushed him off, and moves Brian into a kneeling position. Still laying on his back, with his legs up he grabbed Brian's still raging cock and forced it easily into his dripping, self lubed ass. Brian was far too horned to even thing about the fact he was bare backing this hot man.

"Got to have you inside me when I cum." Chad insisted. "You don't have to pump my ass much, but just work it slowly inside." Brian continued sucking and stroking as he slowly pumped inside Chad's hot, tight hole. Chad was getting closer, his ass clenched down hard on Brian's cock making it impossible to pull out. Brian increased his efforts on Chad's cock... pummeling it harder and sucking the head with his mouth, as that was all he could reach in this position. Chad was going wild, his body straining for release. His balls drew up tight to his turgid cock. One final tightening of his muscles and as he forced Brian's head down onto his cock as far as possible. Brian caught Chad’s entire load deep in his mouth and swallowed it. Chad continued shooting more cum as Brian tried to take it all. The taste was sweet making Brian desire more as he continued to swallow. His own cock felt like it was knotted up inside of Chad's ass as it releases another massive load that made Brian weaken. Every muscle of Brian's body stood out, totally flexed and pumped like after a workout at the gym. It took so much out of him that he practically lost consciousness as he slumped over. His cock still spasming inside of Chad as the clenching kept pulling him deeper inside.

It was several minutes later before Brian was able to move. His cock was still deep inside of Chad and only now was he able to slowly extract it. However, it felt so good being inside Chad, he wasn't sure he wanted to remove it. Brian slowly pumped in and out as he kissed Chad, but Chad didn't kiss back the same as before. Brian then remembered Chad's warning, 'once I've cum, I'm done' from earlier. He reluctantly pulled his glistening cum covered cock from the warm hot man beneath him. They went to the bathroom together, cleaned up and stepped into the shower.

They soaped and washed each others bodies. Backs, arms, shoulders, chests and legs, top to bottom. They paused to kiss and hug many times. Chad stepped out first. Reaching back he wrapped his hand around Brian's cock at the base and slides it slowly to the head. Pausing briefly as he realized it was even thicker and longer than before, then quickly deciding to keep it to himself.
"Dam, you really are my stud. But you'll have to take care of that lethal problem yourself, while I dry off", he watched Brian stroking as he began to toweled himself dry. He thought to himself, I'll have to check him out more often. Suddenly, Brian reaches out and pulled Chad back into the shower. His mouth met Chad's tightly as he held a both his arms behind his back, preventing his escape. It took Brain no time at all to get Chad back into the mood. His breathing got heavier and he looked pleadingly into Brian's eyes.

"I've never been so horned sexually after cumming before. I don't understand what's different this time, but I want you to fuck me again." Slipping his hands free, he wrapped them around Brian's strong neck, pulled himself up and wrapping his legs around the tight midsection. Brian nibbled at Chad's neck and then bent his head to reach those delicious nips. Sucking each nip into his mouth and then nibbling on them as Chad lowered himself slowly onto the thick cockhead below. He found he had to force himself down slowly as it stretched him open wider and wider until finally it was inside him. Even more slowly he proceeded, struggling this time to impale himself fully on the thick massive cock. Inch by inch, feeling the warmth and throbbing power of it penetrating deeper and deeper as he lowered himself. His excitement intensified the moment he realized he was going to totally work that over ten inch cock up his ass. Smiling at his new stud lover as he began to ride the man slowly at first.

Brian moved his hands to Chad's waist and helped him as the pace increased faster and faster. They were like sex crazed animals when they both released their loads and leaned back to the shower wall for support. Kissing again as they let their emotions wane until the shower was almost out of hot water.

"I've never been able to get in the mood or cum twice like that in one night before." Chad said romantically as they disconnected. Then, thinking to himself, he realizes just how much he really did love Brian. He was having second thoughts about finishing the acquisition when reality brought him back.

Brian complained, obviously frustrated, ""I can't get this cockring off. It won't even budge, yet."

"Don't worry," Chad simply stated, then added as an after thought to still any concerns, "I'm sure it will come off when it's supposed to." Brian rinsed off, toweled dry, dressed as they discussed desire for there to be a next time. Chad was as worn as Brian totally agreed he'd be sure to contact him. Brian said his goodbye and left as slowly as possible, savoring the evening as he reluctantly made his way home.

Chad waited a couple minutes after the door was shut, in case Brian forgot something. Then he grabbed his laptop and logged into his website on the network which displayed his work just where he'd left off before Brian arrived. He began to review the data on Brian in the database, updating some fields as needed and adding some comments. He clicked on the 'Settings' button and tweaked a few settings. "That should do it for now." Finally, he clicked on the GPS button. A map displayed several green dots and one red dot in Minnesota. He clicked on it. The screen display zoomed in showing Brian's exact location. "Well, at least he got home safely."

Link to Chapter 2 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24876

Last edited by BrawnyJock; August 29th, 2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: adding link to next chapter
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 06:03 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
I liked this story a lot, especially the raw desire these two guys have for one another. I love the premise of the story and cannot wait to see where this whole cockring thing goes. I just have a couple of suggestions.

First, slow down a little and give us more examples. Their online flirtation could have been really fun and interesting to have written out rather than vague general statements like "They discussed their personal desires and preferences, finding that they liked much of the same things." The same is true for the phone conversation.

Second, take time to savor the moment. Your sex scenes are so packed with action that there is no time to savor the feelings and sensations, and let's face it, that's what sex is about!

Lastly, when you type dialogue, each statement needs to have the same paragraph formatting as every other paragraph. When there is a shift in character, there is a new paragraph. It was difficult to follow who was saying what at times.

Thanks for a great story and I look forward for more!

(Send me a PM if you want more explanation about what I've said. I'm also happy to proofread!)
  #3   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM

Ultra GMan
Good tips -- and I want to emphasize that I also really enjoyed the first story (it's a hot premise and so far s good) and am dying to see your next chapter!
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
CockRiing-The Acquisition

This is a very Hot story. I would love to see Brian get even bigger. The big question is who does Chad work for and were can the rest of us get a cock ring like his. It would be neat to hear about some of the other guys that Chad has come in contact with. Thanks for writing the story that make other guys wish we were them. REMEMBER THE BIGGER THE BETTER
  #5   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Wow.. Thanks.. I'll try to watch the dialog more.. and the ideas about more details to savor.. Great.. Will mean I need more time on the second chapter.. "Realization"
  #6   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 07:27 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Glad to see you took the criticism in the light in which it was intended and not insulted like some authors are. Take your time with the next installment. We will wait. (Though if you take too long, some of us might come to Minnesota and bang on your door for the next chapter.)
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 07:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting premise! You've piqued my interest!
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 11:35 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
excellllent i'm a big fan of sex, so seeing such a sex-centric chapter was hoooot

definitely looking forward to more--maybe chad and brian will meet again? chad seemed so sweet on him, hehe...
~Ille

Things happen.
  #9   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I'm liking it. Can't wait for "the acquisition" to be finished!
  #10   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 04:14 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
I'm liking it. Can't wait for "the acquisition" to be finished!
The Acquisition is finished. Chapter 2 will be "Realization." Just like he said.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options