The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 27

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 03:43 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Well I'm certainly not complaining that he grew some more! I look forward to reading about how he handles his various new challenges.

- Shamshad Khan
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
1,000,000/10
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:36 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great going again!!! Liked Alex's new growth. Look forward to seeing him adapt. You've still left me with the great cliffhanger - where's Jason, and what's the mysterious taser guy up to? I'm ready for any twist and turn you can conjure up!!!
  #5   Add to Dongworks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 05:01 PM

Dongworks is on a distinguished road
Great as usual.
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
The best. Just the best story.
Always a pleasure to read your stuff.
Keep writing.

MD
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:56 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I know that I am likely a minority of one but I really didn't want to see Alex grow any more... for the same reasons that Alex wouldn't want to get bigger... It would make him an even bigger freak. (bad ‘pun’ intended) Alex had just managed to establish a level of order in his life in a world in which he barely fit, and now he needs to rebuild the infrastructure of his world again. Alex is lucky that he is surrounded by as many good, caring supportive and understanding people as he is. Even those who are less caring and understanding are at least mostly tolerant of his affliction. And it is an affliction; even his less than supportive stepfather at least grudgingly tolerates his size. I’m sure Alex was thankful that this happened in late spring rather than in the depths of a Nebraska winter, Mr. Happy and the boys might have gotten frost bitten.

Hmmm... It would seem to be a good bet that the guy in the Taurus that now has Alex's fingerprints stamped into the front bumper has something to do with Jason's disappearance. I'm not sure but I think that either Sammy or Frank have been associated with a Taurus at some point in the story but that may just be a red herring. I want to believe Sammy is just a fool and not actually evil. Frank doesn't come across as being overly concerned about Jason and is enjoying Sammy’s apparent devotion too much.

The fact that Alex is/was an Aspie makes it likely that if the Taurus was Sammy’s or Frank’s he would recognize it as their car. My first reaction to the description of guy in the Taurus…

Quote:
The man behind the wheel looked like he was in his middle thirties, with shoulder-length black hair and a closely-trimmed black beard. For a moment, we stared each other down.
… was Sammy or Frank in a fake beard and wig. But Alex would see through that or at least that it was a disguise. So it is likely the guy in the Taurus was not known to Alex and/or if they had altered their appearance they did a “professional job” of it.

Other possible suspect for Jason disappearance are Jason's dad, and Jason himself. The idea that it could be Jason’s dad in the Taurus occurred to me but I have trouble seeing him being that young and with long hair. It's unclear exactly how wide spread the knowledge of the existence of the "Grow Juice" is but I have to believe Frank shared with Jason why he had his sudden massive growth spurt. And that Jason might claim he was attempting to use Frank to get access to the "Grow Juice" if his dad discovered Jason was hanging around with Frank who was openly gay. It seems likely that the Grow Juice is the likely ransom if Jason has actually been (or someone wants him to appear to have been) kidnapped. I would really like to believe Jason is unharmed and not a willing party to his disappearance.

Ender

For what it's worth this guy is taller than Alex....

Last edited by Ender; September 1st, 2011 at 11:07 AM.
  #8   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2011, 05:48 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
Well I'm certainly not complaining that he grew some more! I look forward to reading about how he handles his various new challenges.
Thanks! I wasn't sure you were still with me, and I'm gratified to find that you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
1,000,000/10
This seemed a little cryptic to me at first, but I think I've figured it out. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Great going again!!! Liked Alex's new growth. Look forward to seeing him adapt. You've still left me with the great cliffhanger - where's Jason, and what's the mysterious taser guy up to? I'm ready for any twist and turn you can conjure up!!!
I figured we were in the home stretch, so it's time to shake things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongworks View Post
Great as usual.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
The best. Just the best story.
Always a pleasure to read your stuff.
Keep writing.

MD
Thank you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I know that I am likely a minority of one but I really didn't want to see Alex grow any more... for the same reasons that Alex wouldn't want to get bigger... It would make him an even bigger freak. (bad ‘pun’ intended) Alex had just managed to establish a level of order in his life in a world in which he barely fit, and now he needs to rebuild the infrastructure of his world again. Alex is lucky that he is surrounded by as many good, caring supportive and understanding people as he is. Even those who are less caring and understanding are at least mostly tolerant of his affliction. And it is an affliction; even his less than supportive stepfather at least grudgingly tolerates his size. I’m sure Alex was thankful that this happened in late spring rather than in the depths of a Nebraska winter, Mr. Happy and the boys might have gotten frost bitten.

Hmmm... It would seem to be a good bet that the guy in the Taurus that now has Alex's fingerprints stamped into the front bumper has something to do with Jason's disappearance. I'm not sure but I think that either Sammy or Frank have been associated with a Taurus at some point in the story but that may just be a red herring. I want to believe Sammy is just a fool and not actually evil. Frank doesn't come across as being overly concerned about Jason and is enjoying Sammy’s apparent devotion too much.

The fact that Alex is/was an Aspie makes it likely that if the Taurus was Sammy’s or Frank’s he would recognize it as their car. My first reaction to the description of guy in the Taurus…

… was Sammy or Frank in a fake beard and wig. But Alex would see through that or at least that it was a disguise. So it is likely the guy in the Taurus was not known to Alex and/or if they had altered their appearance they did a “professional job” of it.

Other possible suspect for Jason disappearance are Jason's dad, and Jason himself. The idea that it could be Jason’s dad in the Taurus occurred to me but I have trouble seeing him being that young and with long hair. It's unclear exactly how wide spread the knowledge of the existence of the "Grow Juice" is but I have to believe Frank shared with Jason why he had his sudden massive growth spurt. And that Jason might claim he was attempting to use Frank to get access to the "Grow Juice" if his dad discovered Jason was hanging around with Frank who was openly gay. It seems likely that the Grow Juice is the likely ransom if Jason has actually been (or someone wants him to appear to have been) kidnapped. I would really like to believe Jason is unharmed and not a willing party to his disappearance.

Ender

For what it's worth this guy is taller than Alex....
I know, I know, I have the exact same concerns about Alex growing that you do, and I agonized over this latest plot point. I finally decided it was time to get back to the core value of the forum, and it was time to shake things up. I've also decided that other people are going to grow (or grow more), but you're just going to have to wait and see.

As for all your other speculation: maybe; maybe not.

P.S. Maybe the guy you're talking about would be a lot happier if he had a boyfriend...
  #9   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2011, 10:23 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I've finally figure it out. Big New World is the muscle growth Harry Potter. Patty is Hermione, Alex is Harry, Sammy is "weasely". Sorry, I've just seen Deathly Hallows!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options