The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Dedicated to Fitness

BrawnyJock is on a distinguished road
Cockring - 3 Adapting

Brian woke up at his usual time on Sunday. He showered, shaved and got dressed for the day. Then he made coffee, and read the paper. He delved deeply into those sections that usually were of interest to him and skimmed over those which were held little interest. Today an article in the Life Styles section caught his eye. It was about 'glow in the dark' ink being used for tattoos. He read the article with some interest. The article was mostly dealing with the ink used to make them glow but it also covered other topics. 'Ten questions to ask yourself before getting a tattoo' and 'Tattoo removal options' were just a few that were of interest to him. The part about lasers being the only effective method to remove a tattoo really held his attention. He had been considering getting a tattoo for months. Never able to decide just where to put it, he hadn't gotten around to having it done yet. The obvious choice would be on his bicep with second choice location on his upper back. The permanence of a tattoo was a big issue. For that reason he'd considered getting it on his abdomen, below his navel extended to just above his cock. In this location it would not be visible at work and only those who'd seen him shirtless would know he even had one.

Another issue for Brian was the fear of identification. If anyone of his male sex partners took it upon themselves to make trouble, a tattoo would clearly identify him. It would be enough to convince anyone in his family that the guy had really been with Brian. The presence of this cockring was another identifying item that he now had to fear. Although these same men would never suspect he was stuck wearing it all the time. Thus it was less likely to be used as 'evidence' to convince someone of his identity. None the less the size and weight of the cockring was a constant reminder that he needed to be even more careful, especially around his family. Routine life would have to change a bit. Imagine trying to explain why you're wearing a cockring all the time, let alone the same cockring.

Obviously he wasn't used to wearing a cockring all the time. He knew it would be necessary to devise credible reason why he would suddenly decide to wear a heavy piece of jewelry, especially a cockring. He knew a tattoo was more socially acceptable and common place to others than they had been just a few years earlier. The article this morning provided an excuse for why he chose not to get a tattoo. It was too permanent. A piercing would also be more acceptable, nips, ears or something. He could say that piercing were of interest to him but more acceptable with the younger generation. Also, the risk of injury from the jewelry getting torn out wasn't worth it. These reasons sounded good to Brian. He still needed something soon to explain the choice of a cockring, as the situation in the gym shower yesterday was too close.

He finished the newspaper and made some lunch. Turned on his laptop and logged in to check his emails. He kept expecting to see something from Chad. He figured sooner or later Chad would have to explain the real reason for the cockring. He had many unanswered questions surrounding it. Questions that only Chad could answer. He was relieved and frustrated as there was nothing from Chad. He read thru his other emails, some junk, some from friends wanting to 'connect' this week and a few new men contacting him for more information. He always had to be working the potential to keep his sexual needs satisfied. Surprising how many men promise to connect but don't go through with the actual meeting.

He then opened Google and began searching; trying to find out if anyone had logged anything about a similar situation with a cockring that couldn't be removed. He found lots of articles about men who'd put on cock rings or stuck something up their ass and had to go to the hospital and get it removed. But that wasn't an option. Going to the hospital was not something that he could hide from his family. They would find out that he had done something unacceptable. The implications would again arouse suspicions that he was having sex with someone else. Why else would Brian even think of trying on known sex toy, unless he planned to have sex with someone else? Frustrated by his searches he finished his lunch and got ready to relax by the pool.

It was another beautiful day to relax and get some sun by the pool. Brian loved to wear his skimpiest bikini whenever he could get away with it. He was alone today so he put it on, grabbed his mirrored sunglasses and book. He spread his towel on the lounge chair and sprawled out face down on the lounge to read. The hot sun felt great as it penetrated the fibers of every muscle in his back. As most people who desired no tan lines, he had to lie in different positions to try and get even exposure. Soaking up the sun always made him feel energized and he had a good tan built up this year. Wanting to maintain the all over tan, Brian would shift his bikini around or bunch it up as best he could to provide maximum exposure to the sun. While laying face down wasn't any problem. Once on his side or especially on his back, he had to be more careful as it was very easy for the cockring to become visible.

After a couple of hours and several positions he found himself laying on his back, inclined facing the hot sun as he felt the sweat running off his chest. He put his book down to take a drink of water as the sun reflected off the bright chrome finish of the exposed cockring into his eyes drawing attention to it. Brian looked at it admiring how it accentuated his large cock, protruding from his body. He realized that he was actually getting used to wearing the cockring. Surprisingly it wasn't uncomfortable and it did make him feel more masculine, powerful, and very virile. 'Maybe this won't be so bad in the long run,' he thought to himself. 'I wonder if I'll be allowed to use this as a tool for my own pleasure.' He slowly ran his hands over the light coating of hair on his broad chest and pinched his nips. Then he slowly continued, moving his hands down the ripples of his torso, across his abs and to the base of his cock. He stopped suddenly as a terrible thought crossed his mind. 'No one else can be allowed to know what happens to me if the cockring is tampered with!' If any other man found out and purposely tried to tamper with the cockring, Brian knew he'd loose total control of the situation. He quickly adjusted his swimsuit to cover the exposed cockring and take his mind off that thought. His eyes were tired from reading so he lay back with his eyes closed to give them a rest. In no time he had dozed off.

As the clouds moved in and air cooled a chilly gust awakened him. He checked the time and realized he was late for his workout at the gym. He picked up his stuff, went in the house and quickly changed, then grabbed his gym bag and bolted out the door. Brian?s time at the gym working out was a good time to take his mind off problems and focus on his physical self. There were few distractions at the gym as most the others wore headsets and listened to music as they worked out, much as he often did. An occasional nod here or hello there usually sufficed for being friendly. In the locker room he had no problem changing into his gym shorts or tank top and the Jock Sock he wore daily also doubled as a jockstrap to provide enough coverage to hide the cockring. Workout was going well, he greeted those he knew and chatted a bit between exercises. Sunday was his chest and back routine which meant he spent a lot of time in the free weights using the incline bench and then on the Smith machine repeating the same routine with the 45 degree bench reversed for the decline press. He finished up on some of the other machines to provide a full range of exercises for the various muscles.

About half way through his workout he noticed a guy he hadn't seen since last fall. The guy was around 30, light brown hair and a nice trim build. Brian had seen him in the gym and in shower before and he usually had an overweight buddy with him. Today he was there alone. Brian remembered the guy and his buddy would go through a cursory workout, spending a lot of the time chatting between them and watching others workout. They took an extra long time in the shower soaping up and rinsing off repeatedly as they continued their private conversation amongst themselves. The guy was Tim, he intrigued Brian as he had a soft furry coat of hair starting on his lower back just above his ass and covering both legs completely. His lower arms were also covered the same soft fur but his chest, abs and back were hairless. He had powerful legs and a tight hard ass, but wasn't as developed in his upper body. He remained Brian of pictures of satyrs in mythology books, although he didn't have the hooves or horns. His face was handsome and mischievous with large blue eyes. Brian had caught Tim checking him out in the shower once or twice before and wondered if there was anything more he should know about Tim. He even thought he saw Tim with his hands on his groin stroking himself after Brain was standing out in the drying area. A few months ago Brian had noticed Tim wasn't working out with his buddy anymore. He asked the buddy what had happened. The guy replied, "Oh, Tim plays hockey a lot and is at training camp. He'll be back this summer." And that he was in all his firm naked splendor.

Chad was enjoying his Sunday but knew he had to check on his studs. Turning on his computer and logging into the system the display came up quickly. All the dots were green on the GPS map, so he checked the summary info on each one by one. When he clicked on Brian, he noticed the pulse rate and respiratory indicators were higher than normal, but the arousal indicator read normal. He was concerned what might be going on and thought it would be a good idea to see what Brian was up to. Zooming in on the GPS showed Brian wasn't at home, but at a nearby Community center. According the centers data it had video surveillance. "Nice" he said aloud as he tapped into the Cameras and tried to locate Brian on the video. "There he is on the PecDec machine." He zoomed the camera in and watched Brian's powerful chest as he pumped out several reps, straining to finish the last couple. He then pauses to rest between his sets. His chest was rapidly expanding and contracting with every breath. Scanning lower he could see that Brian had to be partially erect as well. Then he noticed Brian was looking across the room repeatedly at something. He couldn't see what it was, but Brian's eyes focused in on it several times. The smile on his face indicated to Chad that 'it' was more likely a person.

Brian watched Tim and noticed he wasn't really into a routine much today. As before, he still seemed even more interested in watching others now that his friend wasn't here with him today. Several times he looked up and caught Tim watching him. As he wondered if Tim had something more on his mind today, his cock began to respond. He knew instantly hat he wouldn't mind being a part of something with Tim should the situation warrant.

Just then the arousal indicator started to raise confirming Chad's suspicion. He tried to change cameras to find out who it was that caused this arousal in Brian. He was frustrated to find there weren't enough cameras to cover the whole gym. Whoever it was would remain a mystery to Chad for now. Chad watched the indicator return to normal as Brian continued his workout. With the excitement over he moved on to check on the rest of his acquisitions in the system.

Tim left the workout area before Brian finished his workout. Brian didn't know when Tim finished up but figured he'd run into him again another day. He finished his workout, refilled his water bottle and went down to the locker room. He knew that undressing in the locker room would again open him up for risk of exposure. He rehearsed in his mind what he would say if confronted by anyone. He began to perspire as he got more nervous about it.

There were several men in the locker room when he arrived. Brian mixed up his protein shake and drank it slowly before washing out the container. He used it as convenient delay before undressing completely until a man and his son nearby, were done and left. He couldn't wait out the old guy in the locker next to him who usually took over an hour in the locker room chatting with others, as he moved so slowly. He really didn't want to have to explain it to him yet, but needed to shower and get home. He undressed, trying to act as normal as possible. 'Whew', he thought, 'I might make it another day.' The man was so distracted by other things that he didn't notice the cockring at all.

He held the towel draped loosely in front of him as he made his way into the shower. He took his towel in with him and hung it the empty shower head nearby. He didn't realize just how nervous he was about this whole situation. A hairy heavy set guy was in the showers and watched him enter. Brian realized that taking the towel in with him actually drew attention he didn't want. Facing the wall and soaping up, Brian managed to keep the cockring hidden until the man left. Relieved to be alone at last, Brian continued to soap up and rinse off. The hot hard spray felt good as it pounded on his engourged muscles. Massaging them as the hard spray pelted like small hail stones.

Suddenly he heard another shower turning on. Looking over his shoulder, with soap running into his eyes, he saw who it was. Who else but Tim. It was now clear what happened to Tim as he was taking off his swimsuit. He must have left the gym to do laps or enjoy the whirlpool, before quitting for the day.

"Looks like you had a good workout up there today." Tim said in his deep sexy voice as he eyed Brian head to toe.

Wow, he's never spoke to me before. Brian thought and didn't want to just ignore the guy so he replied over his shoulder. "Yeah, this was one of my heavier days."

"Well your body is really is showing how hard you've been working out. I can see a big gain since last time"

"Thanks, I haven't seen you working out with your buddy in months."

"Yeah, I play hockey, so only workout here during off season. My buddy, found another guy to be with." Tim said, sounding disappointed.

"Well, some things change over time, sure you'll find a new bud soon."

"I guess so." Tim turned to face his shower and continue washing off.

Brian grabbed his towel, drying as he walked to the drying area. As he finished up, he figured he was almost safe. But then he caught Tim's big blue eyes reflected in the large mirror of the drying area. Tim had stepped into the shower doorway, far enough to see Brian's reflection in mirror. He realized the cockring was in plain view and totally visible to Tim.

'Dam', he thought, 'don't say anything to me about it or I'll get an erection'. He was about ready to head to his locker just as Tim spoke up. "Nice cockring", he said softly to Brian, and then added, "looks good on you too."

'Now what do I do? What do I say? Got to act natural and bold.' Thoughts ran rampant through his mind. "Thanks, I like it." He stated mater of factly, knowing he needed and wanted to show self confidence in his response. Twistins sideways as he moved his towel aside, allowing Tim a clear view of his stiffening cock and the thick silver cockring.

Tim stepped toward Brian and placed his hand on Brian's shoulder, turning him around the rest of the way for a better view, before directing him into the shower area. He then proceeded to run his hands down over Brian's firm, pumped pecs, across the ridges of his rippled abs and to the base of his engorged cock.

Brian moved his hand to block Tim from touching the cockring out of fear that it would react. But Tim stepped even closer, ignoring the monster for the moment and instead started kissing and deeply probing Brians mouth. Brian was getting so aroused. He struggle to adjust to the situation while still trying intently to listen for other men in the locker room.

"It'll be okay," Tim said calmly sensing Brians concern, "I've done this with my coach many times and never got caught. There's always a way around any interruption."

"Talk about a sexual fantasy. I've never done it in a gym shower room before." Brian whispered softly in his deep masculin voice as his hands ran over Tim's supple body and smooth chest. "Wish I was your coach, not that I could help you much with your hockey training."

"I've watched you working out. What? With your incredible body and what you must know about exercise, there is plenty of other training you'd be able to provide me." He slowly lowered himself down onto his knees. Wrapped both hands around Brians rock hard cock and added. "Plus you've got this huge piece of specialized training equipment and I'm sure you can teach me how to use it properly."

He slowly stroked its length, investigating every vein and ridge along the length. The massive head which ended with a deep ridge dividing it from the shaft. Then, opening his mouth wide, he began slowly envelope it, inch by inch. Savoring the massive cock slowly as he ran his hands back up Brian?s rippled torso to his pecs. He brushed across the two hard nips which force Brian to lunge forward, driving his cock past the back of Tim's throat. He pulled back enough to mouth, "Fuck are you wired!", before he started working them forcefully, driving Brian wild.

Brian leaned his back against the wall, overwhelmed and totally consumed by all the stimulus flooding his senses. He couldn't remember the last time someone sucked his cock like this. Combined with the erotic connection between his nips and his cock it was too much. He was rapidly building toward loosing his load inside Tim's talented throat. Brian grabbbed Tim's wrists with his hands and pulled him up. Wrapping Tim's arms around his neck and then reaching behind Tim, pulled him close in a tight embrace. Their bodies meshed together tightly as Brians rock hard cock slipped past Tim's dick and between those erotic furry legs.

"You?re incredible!" Brian spoke softly as he kissed Tim and probed deeply inside his mouth with his tongue, he tasted Tim. "mmmmmmm, and so tasty. I had to slow you down or you'd be gagging down my load already. This is way to exhilarating to rush. The threat of being discovered is heightening everything more than you can imagine."

"Threat of exposure always makes it better for me too."

Brian ran his hands down over Tim's tight ass. "Man, it really is just like fur."

"You like that? Turns some guys off, they say it's like I'm covered with animal fur. If only they knew how much I love it when they compare me to animals. It really turns me on."

"Animal, more like a mythical Satyr. Sex crazed half man, half goat. Explains the furry bottom and hairless top, doesn't it? And makes you sexy as hell."

"Fuck yeah, a sex crazed Satyr! That?s me all right. This Satyr wants to finish the job he started." Tim sank back down to his knees, his hand briefly pulling on the cockring as he positioned his mouth over the head. The reaction and growth was so rapid that it caught Tim totally unprepared as he was took Brian deep into his throat. The expansive growth stretched Tim's throat wider than he'd ever experienced. His eyes stared widely at Brian, in a fearful expression. He was knew the monsterous dickhead was stuck in his throat and feared it would suffocate him before he'd get it back out. He struggled and began to panic a bit before it returned to normal size and he was able to pull the deep ridge behind the head out of his throat.

"UGH! What the fuck happened?" Tim questioned, but before Brian could answer Tim had swallowed the cock again and again. Wanting more and more of Brian's wet glistening cock. He really had to struggle to get enough of the thick monster. Totally addicted to it's size and the thick head. He sucked harder and harder until Brian's body began to spasm violently, every muscle pumped and strained as his cum surged up and shot forcefully, deep into Tim. Tim struggled to swallow every drop of the thick, sweet cream. Then he squeezed Brian's big balls and cock, milking the last drops. Finally, he stood up and kissed Brian as he turned the faucet on the shower to icy cold.

"Time for us to cool off!" Tim laughed as the two shivered beneath the spray. Tim stepped into the drying area first, picked Brian's towel up off the floor and tossed it into Brian still in the shower room. "You?ll need this!" he said with a nod toward the lockers, indicating someone was heading toward them. Brian quickly wrapped the towel around his waist trying to restrain the huge protruding bulge from his cock as he stepped into the drying area.

They both were able to get dressed without attracting additional attention. They went out the door together and headed off toward the cars in opposite directions. "Until next time, coach." Tim shouted. "I want to work more on my forearm grip to better handle those hard sticking moves."

"Yeah, I'll teach you how to handle the big stick even better." Brain replied, "You'll also have to work much harder on the pecs too next time. They work hand in hand you know." They both knew what Brian really meant.

Once home, Brian ate supper with his family and afterward they settled in to watch a couple of shows on TV. Finding nothing but reruns on, the other family members decide to go to a movie. Brian stayed home as he wasn't interested in another stupid animated comedy. He had to get ready for work in the morning, whereas they were both able to sleep in the next day. He also wondered if the actions of the cockring could actually hurt someone sometime. He'd have to be carefull, but admitted to himself that he really liked the powerful feelings he got from the cockring and the impact on his body and it's musculature was fantastic!

He got his stuff ready and packed in his backpack for the morning. Filled the coffee maker and set the timer. He brushed his teeth, undressed, and slipped on his sleep shorts. He always slept in the raw, so never actually wore them to bed, but needed to cover up for the rest of the family. He had some time left so he checked his email one last time before bed. He read a few mails from friends. They were mostly chatty friendly notes, but some wanted to get together again and others wanted to know if he was going to the next party. He exchanged pictures with a few new potential friends and even got a new video from a hot guy he'd been chatting with for a couple of years out in California, Kevin.

He looked out the window to check the driveway to be sure no one was home yet and then realized the movie would run at least another half hour. Plenty of time he thought. He slipped off his shorts and sat down to enjoy the video. "Oh, Shit!" he said aloud. "I can't believe he actually recorded this."

The vid opened with Kevin stroking the other guy?s dick. Talking about how big around it was and how he only wished the guy's dick was as large as Brian?s. He even said, "Don't worry, my bud here offered to help me practice so I'll be able to handle you better when I come out to visit." It continued and quickly became a very hot scene showing Kevin sucking on the guy's very thick dick. Kevin was working hard trying to swallow it all and was about to give up. Just when the top guy grabbed Kevin's head and started violently face fucking him. Kevin went wild, he didn't fight back, instead placed his hands on over the other guys hands, which let him know to continue. Kevin swallowed and turned red several times from holding his breath, before he was allowed to get more air. At the end, he let go of the guys hands, wrapped his arms around the guy?s ass and pulled him as tight as possible. This forced the guys cock totally inside Kevin's hungry mouth. You could see Kevin swallowing and still not wanting to release the guys cock. He finally had to release him and had to gasp for a breath of air; before he licked his lips of the last drop of cum. Kevin turned to the camera and with a big smile said, "You?re next Stud! You and that fucking huge bull cock.?

Brian was hard now. He just had to watch this again as he jacked off. Chad had been doing his nightly bed check on the studs and opened up Brian's data just before Brian watched the vid the first time. The data indicated that Brian had sex shortly after the last time Chad had checked on him. The location data showed it was at the gym leaving Chad to wonder if Brian and 'whoever' had connected after Chad stopped watching. It was only moments later that the real time data showed Brian's arousal indicator was climbing rapidly. Quickly checking the GPS showed that Brian was home. Chad quickly activated Brian's web cam hoping to catch him. "Fuck! Look at him jacking himself."

Brian restarted the video unaware that he was being monitored or watched at all. As the video played, Brian was getting closer and closer to releasing his load. It was then that Chad decided to help him out just a bit. He sent a signal for the cockring to amplify Brian?s arousal signals and feed them back to Brian.

Brian was already going wild. "aaawwwww, aaaaawwwww", as he frantically jacked the length of his massive cock. Then feeling the enormous rush from the cockring's feedback, "aaaawwww, oooohhhhh ...top that."

"I'd like you to top me again stud" Chad said to the image on the monitor as he worked a large dildo slowly into his ass as he jacked off with his other hand.

Brian's arousal grew rapidly as he continued pummeling his engorged raging cock. "uuuuhhhh, fuck I feel everything is stretching, growing like my body?s pumped from a workout, dam!" He continued pumping even harder. His heart was pounding harder, his muscles pumped larger as he worked even harder toward climax. "He's doing it again!" Straining head to toe for release of his load.

"That?s it work that massive Bull cock into me." Chad moaned as he imagined the lubricated dildo he used to pummel his ass was actually Brian's massive cock.

"aaaawwww Fuck. aaaawww, I've never experienced anything like this." He exclaimed as he looked down over his pecs which seemed even larger than he'd ever seen them before. His swollen balls drew up tight to his body between his powerful thighs, as an enormously large load of cum surged out his cock.

"Cum with me stud, I'm going to shoot my load as you milk yourself dry."

"aaawwww, aaawwww" Shooting volley after volley of cum all over his chest and face. The thick white man juice was flying everywhere. "aaawwww, aaawwww, yeeeeaaaahhhhh." As his cock continued to erupt even more cum until he was finally drained.

Chad was still shooting his load and feverishly working the big dildo even deeper inside his ass as he continued to watch his prize Stud in action on the monitor. "More... more... don't stop now... I got to have more!"

"aaahhhh, oooohhh," Brian continued his jacking, milking out that last drop. "aaahhhh, aaahhhhh, yeahhhhhh," savoring it as his racing heartbeats slowed. "Whoa.... fuckkkk." Still slowly stroking the still massive swollen cum covered cock. "aaahhhhhhhh"

Chad finished jacking himself and switched off the cockring. He was as exhausted as Brian, but continued to watch as Brian slowly rubbed the thick cream into his chest and abs. He stoked his cock a bit more and carefully examined the cockring. Then he shut off his computer. Chad shut his down too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BrawnyJock For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (January 17th, 2014)
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Oh yum that was a tasty chapter! The mix of growth and public exposure fantasies is inspiring and erotic. Thanks for this installment and I can't wait to see what Chad has in store for Brian
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Love how you're building this up over time. Great read!
  #4   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 09:00 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
excellent

many thanks for such a delightful read.... great setup into the unknown.

... plus you added a quip about his love of speedos. your a star. swoon.

Last edited by speedoTrap; September 7th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.
  #5   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Dedicated to Fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoTrap View Post
many thanks for such a delightful read.... great setup into the unknown.

... plus you added a quip about his love of speedos. your a star. swoon.

Yeah.. Love speedos myself, if I got to wear anything. mmmm
  #6   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:56 AM

Ultra GMan
You know it's good when it's a few days later and you're using the gym shower and all you can think about is the story chapter... (And, um, getting a little too revved up over it. But unlike Brian, I really was alone in the shower, which is probably just as well.) Good stuff, dying for the next part.
  #7   Add to BrawnyJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Dedicated to Fitness

So Cool.. I went to gym and showered wearing one of my cock rings just to try and experience the scene I wanted to write.. A couple of men passed through while I was there and either they didn't notice or didn't want to notice.. lol Still was a good to experience the risk of being caught.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options