The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 06:27 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 29

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I don't know if I have commented on this story or not. I want to remedy that. I love this story. I get a smile when I see a new chapter. You have developed the characters such that I care about what happens next. I can share in their joys and their frustrations.
  #3   Add to justjuan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:25 PM

justjuan is on a distinguished road
This story gets better w/ each chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next! Great read! thanks
  #4   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 06:36 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
Ok, I wasn't expecting that.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Lorna Luft is pretty typical of todays "News People" (they can't really claim to be "Journalists," because they don't report the facts they create 'high impact stories" that misrepresent the facts to attract and titillate an audience.) Alex should press charges against her for staking and harassment. It's clear that Lorna sees Alex as the story that will take her to the "big time" and won't let anything especially the truth get in her way. I sort of wonder if Mr. Buchanan has something some arrangement (real or in his imagination) with Luft to feed her information on Alex and give her access to Alex on school grounds. She'll turn on him the instant a story about a school official endangering the safety, rights and privacy of students is bigger than Alex.

The question yelled by an anonymous reporter at Alex on his way in to school, “Mr. Johnson! Is it true you’ve committed to the University of Nebraska?” fits with some of my guesses about what's going on but it is almost to obvious, to be a real clue.

Hmmm Jason scrounging for food in dumpsters... That really came out of nowhere... and it seems he may have been doing it for sometime... I can think of a couple of explanations, but is hard to accept the star player on the high school footbal team has been living as a bum, on the streets of his home town, since his truck turned up wreaked and no one noticed him, until Alex bumped in to him "crawling into" a dumpster as Alex was "crawling out." I think it is a reasonable bet that right now Jason doesn''t know who he is... but is that the result of crashing his truck or some intensive chemically assisted questioning... In the real world the first is the most likely, but the second makes for a more interesting story and fits well with Court and Jen going missing.

Ender
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 04:42 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Now this is how to tell one fine story.
And keep us on the edge of our seats.
Thanks.
Please...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2011, 07:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Love it! Your characters are so very real. Can't stand Lorna Luft (agree with Ender)! Alex and Ryan are sweet and cudely!!! Pearson and Buchanan are adversaries!!! And, above all, hilarity reigns! You're doing your writing job quite well!
  #8   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKnTexas55 View Post
I don't know if I have commented on this story or not. I want to remedy that. I love this story. I get a smile when I see a new chapter. You have developed the characters such that I care about what happens next. I can share in their joys and their frustrations.
Thanks! I know this story isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it seems that those that like it, really like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuan View Post
This story gets better w/ each chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next! Great read! thanks
Without giving away too much, we're moving back to a little more action and excitement. Alex is nearing the end of his senior year, and I want a (pun intended) big finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickasauras View Post
Ok, I wasn't expecting that.
Excellent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Lorna Luft is pretty typical of todays "News People" (they can't really claim to be "Journalists," because they don't report the facts they create 'high impact stories" that misrepresent the facts to attract and titillate an audience.) Alex should press charges against her for staking and harassment. It's clear that Lorna sees Alex as the story that will take her to the "big time" and won't let anything especially the truth get in her way. I sort of wonder if Mr. Buchanan has something some arrangement (real or in his imagination) with Luft to feed her information on Alex and give her access to Alex on school grounds. She'll turn on him the instant a story about a school official endangering the safety, rights and privacy of students is bigger than Alex.

The question yelled by an anonymous reporter at Alex on his way in to school, ?Mr. Johnson! Is it true you?ve committed to the University of Nebraska?? fits with some of my guesses about what's going on but it is almost to obvious, to be a real clue.

Hmmm Jason scrounging for food in dumpsters... That really came out of nowhere... and it seems he may have been doing it for sometime... I can think of a couple of explanations, but is hard to accept the star player on the high school footbal team has been living as a bum, on the streets of his home town, since his truck turned up wreaked and no one noticed him, until Alex bumped in to him "crawling into" a dumpster as Alex was "crawling out." I think it is a reasonable bet that right now Jason doesn''t know who he is... but is that the result of crashing his truck or some intensive chemically assisted questioning... In the real world the first is the most likely, but the second makes for a more interesting story and fits well with Court and Jen going missing.

Ender
Actually, I have quite a lot of respect for journalists-- they serve a vital function in democracies, and some of the founding fathers were journalists (Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine, for two). Miss Luft is not a journalist. She's a carnival barker.

As for the other stuff, my analytical friend, I'm going to throw you a bone, just this once-- Alex has not committed to Nebraska State.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
Now this is how to tell one fine story.
And keep us on the edge of our seats.
Thanks.
Please...
Keep Writing.

MD
Yeah, it is kind of like the old movie serials, isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Love it! Your characters are so very real. Can't stand Lorna Luft (agree with Ender)! Alex and Ryan are sweet and cudely!!! Pearson and Buchanan are adversaries!!! And, above all, hilarity reigns! You're doing your writing job quite well!
I'm glad to hear that, because one of major goals is to make the story funny and entertaining even for those outside the (ahem) target audience.

*The author reserves the right to change his mind at any time.
  #9   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
This is an excellent story and it's always the highlight of my day when I visit and see a new chapter posted. You've done a marvelous job combining great character development along with amazing growth and sexual scenes.

Thank you for sharing it with us. I am most appreciative!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
Actually, I have quite a lot of respect for journalists-- they serve a vital function in democracies, and some of the founding fathers were journalists (Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine, for two). Miss Luft is not a journalist. She's a carnival barker.

As for the other stuff, my analytical friend, I'm going to throw you a bone, just this once-- Alex has not committed to Nebraska State.*

*The author reserves the right to change his mind at any time.
Right Lorna Luft is a "News Person" not a "Journalist" she wants to make the news not report events...

I know Alex didn't accept the offer... If I remember right it was a phone call and Alex all but hung up an the guy making the offer... and I don't recall Alex telling any one about it although he likely mentioned it to Ryan and possibly Courtney. As I recall Alex was pissed with Frank and Sammy when the offer was made. That means some one else know about the offer but not that Alex told the guy he wasn't interested. So who ever asked the question is suspect but we don't know who asked the question so it isn't a really useful clue...

If Jason was trying to get colleges to accept Frank as part of his deal to except their scholarship offer... maybe they countered with an "Okay, if you bring Alex Johnson too!"

That would suggest that Jason scrounging dumpsters is an act to sucker Alex into cooperating with what ever Jason and assumably Frank have setup...That would explain why Frank is unconcerned about Jasom beinfg missing. But bagging Court and Jen doesn't really fit well in that sort of scenario...

Could there be more than one dastardly deed afoot??? I really would like to believe that none of the regulars (Court, Frank even Sammy and Jason) would with malice do somethimg that would harm any of the other players... If there is more than one plot afoot some them must be involved.

I still think the 'Grow Juice' is what some currently unknown party is after. I suppose it could be Buchanan, Luft, one of the parents; but one of the college scouts/recruiters seen more reasonable.

Ender
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Re: Ender's last line: And don't forget from Prairie Skies, one of the culprits in the drug scheme did get away!
  #12   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Umlerian49, please be advised that I have severely reprimanded myself for completely missing this chapter altogether (I'm usually one of the first to comment on your chapters). My punishment involves, hot coals, duct tape, a car battery and some jump leads.

Seriously tho... Whew, that was a blinding chapter that entertained me and moved me all in the space of 20 minutes or so. The part that featured Alex supporting his boyfriend's entire bodyweight on Mr Happy was extremely arousing, and to my knowledge I think you've started a trend there.

A few paragraphs along and I had tears welling up in my eyes for Alex. Again you have a masterful way of reminding us every so often that he's little more than a kid, despite that he has a monstrously huge muscular body. He's a human being, struggling to take the sour with the sweet, and Lorna Luft is definitely the sour icing on a really unsavoury cake. She needs to be slapped, that one. Alliance would definitely be a better place without her.

Anyway, I promise to be more vigilant regarding your posting of new chapters in future. As you know, I'm back writing, absorbed in my new story (which initially was planned to be only 2 parts, but I've already gotten it past 22,000 words, so it's gonna spill into 3 or 4 parts at this stage). Still tho, I now get to read your Chapter 30 straight away, and for that I couldn't be happier.

You are an exceptionally great writer. Hope to be half as good as you; maybe one day if I really push myself to work at it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options