The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 08:08 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: Three Little Pigs

GRIMM TALES: THREE LITTLE PIGS

In a shoddy nearly broken down house in the ghetto district of town three men where up to no good. One was a teenager playing the XBOX 360. He had a nice athleteic build, no abs, but had nice pecs, legs, and arms. His skin was a natural tan color with short black hair. His chest has a neo nazi swastica tatoo marked on his left pec in bright red with a black line of letters saying "true race" at the base of the symbol. Next to him is a typical emo stoner. Very thin, shaggy black hair, pericings, and a cross look to his clothes that make him out to be part punk and part goth. The emo guy is busy cutting up weed with a razor on top of a mirror. The third man in this builing, is an older man, short blonde hair, strong build of a man who has gotten into plenty of fights, pericings, and the typical gang outfit of jeans, boots, and a wife beater. The blonde is just staring out a window, smoking a blunt, looking wrather angry.

Blonde guy-"we have a problem..."
Emo guy-"only problem I have is I am not high enough yet dude...."
Blonde guy-"I am fucking serious!"
Emo Guy-"DUDE! chill out bro, whats the problem?"
Blonde Guy-"Problem is we are out of cash"
Teenager-"We got like five hundred from that old bitch we robbed last week."
Emo GUy-"ya and three grand left over from our old sales."
The blonde guy stands up and gestures to everything, "How the hell do you think we got all this shit?", then points to the new weed pipe, "Especially that thing we got from that fiiinnne ass momma"

emo guy-"Ahhh man! this is the last of the special bend i baught yesturday and we are almost out of beer too."
Teenager-"we got that woman's number, maybe she can do us a solid and we can pay her back?"
Emo guy-"so we gonna call her?", he then takes a hit from a ice blue pipe engraved with a snow flake on the side of it and begins coughing.

The blonde guy considers something. "I got an idea..."
Teenager-"What?"
Blonde guy-"Why dont we just rob the bitch and take her money and make an accident"
Teenager-"I dont know dude...robbing our dealer? wont that be bad for business?"
Emo guy-"man I heard some weird shit about her, some say she is the devil..."

Blonde guy-"She aint nothing boys, just a hot ass bitch with lots of cash and good merchendice. No one will miss her if she goes missing for a while. As for the devil....thats just a gimmik she uses because her shit is expensive. Do you really think the devil would be selling weed in this day and age?"
Teenager-"Alight...", he takes a hit from the blunt, "We call her and jump her."

It wasnt long before they heard a knock at the door. Now being the peice of shit barn they lived in, the windows were boarded up so no looking and out was an option. They did not know who was at the door. They simply assumed it was the woman who has been selling to them. The blonde opened the door and before him stood two people.

The first to barge in all non challantly was Alexander von Grimm. His hair in a braided pony tail, his signiture glasses on, with a black jean jacket with a red t-shirt underneath with wrangler jeans and black boots. Behind him came in Ann (GRIMM TALES: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD) wearing daisy duke shorts with a white t-shirt n red zipp-up hoodie. The blonde guy looks at them both as they walk into the middle of the living room. "Who the fuck is he?!"

Teenager-"Awwww man its my teacher...and his teacher's pet..."
Emo-"what a fucking buzz kill!"
Alex-"I do hope I am not interrupting anything boys..."
Teenager-"No professor grimm....."
Alex-"Thats good Thomas. You havent been to class for weeks, so I thought Id go see whats happening."
Thomas-"No I am not sick, just decided to say fuck school..."
Alex-"So you opted out of school in exchange for a life of drugs, crime, and sex?"
Thomas-"haha yeah man!"
Alex-"such losers..."
The blonde guy steps forward-"Who are you calling losers? I see three winners..."

Emo stands up-"Ya since money bags just walked in with a fine peice of ass to boot!" He walks to Ann and puts an arm over he shoulder.
Ann grips his wrist and twists it, dropping the emo to the floor. The blonde and Thomas stand up in a rush, only to see Alex hold up a hand. He drops his book on the coffee table, watching it open itself to the tale of the three little pigs. He looks up with a grin and smiles. "Boys, you live like pigs, act like pigs, and just messed with a wolf." The emo stands up, moving to his friend. Ann just puts her hands in her pockets and grins, knowing whats gonna happen.

The pages begin to glow, and shocks the three guys. Their shirts vanish, exposing their ripped muscles. Their calves, thighs, and glutes expand to become porkish. Their perfect abs expand into a roid gut, then into a pot belly. Their chests become taught, soon followed by thick biceps and forearms that look almost like fat arms. The last to change is their faces, becoming the heads of pigs instead of humans. Before they had a chance to squeal, the pig men, Alex, and Ann where sucked inside the book.

------within the book----

In a house of straw in the middle of the forest is the first little pig. This piggie had blonde hair, and awoke groggy. Before him stood Alex, but not the same Alex. His hair was loose, and sporting a black leather robe like the kind a brain surgeon would wear before operating. The blonde pig looks up and then struggles to stand, not used to being fat. He feels his face, feeling the deformaty and then points at Alex.

BLonde pig-"You did this to me!"
Alex-"I did nothing to you, this is your just reward.."
Blonde Pig-"You think I asked for this?! I did nothing to you!"
Alex-"....So true....but you did so much to other people..."
Blonde Pig-"Prove it!"

Alex sighs, and steps aside, leaving in his previous spot a full length mirror. He taps the glass a couple times and the reflection shimmers; and reveals past events in a black and white concept like a silent movie.
"How about this then?"

The mirror reveals a scene of him running by and snatching a purse from an old lady, then running off. "That poor woman, mrs. moody was it? Your assult gave her a heart attack. Not only that she was the only guardian of her granddaughter was only 12. Then a few years later she runs away from her foster home, gets hooked on heroine, and dies from an over dose at the age of 16."

teenage girl's voice-"Little pig, Little pig, Let me in....."

The mirror shimmers again, this time showing a young girl backed to the wall. She begs for him to keep back, but he insists on putting his hands on her. He throws her on the bed, and forces her face into the pillow while he takes her from behind, she kicks and screams, only to be hit in the head with a lamp and laid out. "Cassandra Matthers. She was not ready, she told you several times. But you took her...Then dropped her off at the hospital unconcious in the winter. Do you know she died 2 days later from blood sleaking into the brain?"

Alex walks over and picks the blonde pig up by his ear and throws him in front of the mirror, "Need I go on?"
Blonde pig-"You can't prove anything!"

Teen age girls voice-"Little pig, Little pig.....",soon growing deeper and gutteral, "LET...ME...IN!"

The blonde pig stands and looks at the straw door. He sees the door blow open, seeing Ann standing there, her muscles bulging, her breath hot and heavy. Alex steps aside, watching her muscles flex and expand, soon covered in dence fur as her face contorts and changes into a wolf like head. Her clothes shred from her new body mass, her tits growing flatter as her body changes more, gaining newfound muscles that turn her into a seven and a half foot tall she-wolf. Alex smiles and gestures his hand to Ann. "This is your executioner. You have been tried, and found guilty on all charges..."

The blonde pig squeals and tries to run, but his fat legs slow him down, his belly smacking the floor first. He rolls over, seeing the she-wolf standing on top of him, glaring down on him. The last thing to pass before his mind was the site of her claws grabbing his shoulders as her pearly white teeth come swiftly into his face, turning everything black. Alex does not even bother to stay and watch, making his way to the next house while Ann chews the blonde pig apart.

----the house of sticks----

The emo within the house of sticks looks out the glass window, seeing the sun begin to set on top of the trees. He hears foot steps, and backs into the wall as Alex opens the door. He starts to shake as Alex locks the door and stands there before him.

Emo pig-"You better turn be back fucker or I'll.."
Alex-"Beat me? Your good at that aint you? Big scary guy who likes to beat people just to feel like a big man..."
The emo pig tries to make a swing for Alex, but his new bulk un balances him and causes him to spin on his hoof and fall face first into the hardwood floor.
Alex-"You wont be hurting any one this time...." He walks away, leaving the same full length mirror again.

The mirror shimmers, showing the black and white scene, this time showing a girl in the er patient room. The upper half was covered in bandages, her arms in a cast, hooked up to life support, with a chart showing heavy signs of brain damage. "Poor cathy, you not only gave her one hell of a beating, but you also made her miscarry because you did not want to raise a baby. Poor little thing was only 5 months in the womb..."
emo pig-"The fucking slut cheated on me! It was not even mine!"

Alex-"Despite the fact you had her chained to the radiator that whole time by herself with no food or water unless you woke up n felt like taking care of her? Keeping her on pills and needles so she could not resist you? No she did not cheat...coward..."

The mirror shimmers again, showing an old black man beaten down, writhing in pain. Above him stood the emo guy, along with several other friends holding pipes, boards with nails in them, switch blades, and chains. "Poor mr. westbrook. He was a pastor you know, a simple preacher man. But because you and your neo nazi friends decided to go all [superior] on him, he will never walk or see ever again. Bound to a wheel chair and forced to learn brail at his old age. Must of been a real fight, 8 young guys against 1 middle aged pastor who never had a mean bone in his body..."
Emo Pig-"The nigger faggot had it coming! He deserved what he got because I'm superior!"

Alex shakes his head and walks to the door, unlatching it. He then walks away from the door and folds his arms. "It seems we have one thing in common punk....", The door and wall is ripped apart, the she-wolf stepping into the house of sticks. "It seems we both like dishing out pain where we beleive its due.....and now comes the end of your story...such a fitting ending for a pathetic minus like you..." Alex walks off, again not staying to watch Ann rip the pig in half within the single heart beat and dig through his entrails.

------the house of bricks---

Thomas paces back and forth in the living room. He is scared out of his mind. His reflection shows a pig face, but the rest of him looks fine. He still has his tight ripped body, his tattoo, his perfect chest and biceps. But he still does not get whats been done to him, or if this is even reality. He hears foot steps coming up to the thick oak doors gilded in iron.

deep wolf voice-"LITTLE PIG...LITTLE PIG...LET ME IN!"

He reaches for the door, only to be pulled away from it by Alex. He pushes Thomas back to the fire place and blocks him from the door. "Thats one mistake I wont let you make, there are worse things begind that future....then the mistakes you have made already...."

Thomas-"What is going on? What is all this?"

Alex's demenor changes, going from the stone face of a judge and prosecutor to the face of a concerned teacher. He walks to the side, showing the full length mirror to Thomas. Instead of showing the images in black and white, it shows them in living color and with sound. Alex leans on the mirror, it almost pained him to see Thomas this way. "What happend Thomas? Why did you choose this path?"

The mirror shows Thomas making high marks in class, leading his basket ball team to victory, even going on a date with a nice girl. "You had such potential, you were smart, fast, and a gentleman....why?"

Thomas-"I told you, I am done with school and all the fucking drama...."

The mirror goes black. "Then everything changed...you skipped my classes, then hanging with those two pigs. Then stopped school to be in that life style...." The mirror showing him smoking weed, the images now black and white again, "I guess frying your brain was the better option..." The mirror then shows him and his two friends dressed in holloween costumes robbing his grandma and grandpa in the middle of the night. Then beating them, pushing them into the closet, and stealing everything of value, "Even terrorizing people who loved you just to make a quick buck..."

Thomas-"I needed the cash, so I did what I had to do..."
Alex-"So you stole from family? Ever think to get a job? Getting off drugs? Maybe if you stayed in school you could of stayed from this habit...."

wolf voice-"LITTLE PIG, LITTLE PIG, HERE I COME!"

Thomas hears a loud thud on the roof, the steps moving towards the fire place. He looks at Alex and then at the fire place. He picks the axe off the mantle and holds it ready to strike. He looks hard at Alex, debating on if he should kill the weirdo or kill the monster coming in. He feels a pain in his body He holds the axe, feeling his stomach expand, his body growing fat in the belly while his thighs gain muscle to support his bulk. He looks in shock, seeing now he looks like a fat pig-man, he knows this story, and aims his axe towards the fire place. He is young, so the sudden fat induction wont slow him down much.

Alex-"I thought you could change Thomas....but it seems your too far
beyond my help..."

Just as a black shaggy figure drops down from the flu, it puts out the fire and rolls into the living room, Just as it slows down, Thomas lops off the head with the axe and looks at Alex. "It seems professor, that I am still the alpha around here, now then what was it..."

He leans on the axe, catching his breath some what. "Your wanting an apology? That I am sorry? Not gonna happen. I learned very well that in life if you want somthing you have to take it...no questions asked. If some one gets in your way, get rid of them, thats the law of the land!"
Alex adjusts his glasses and sighs, "I dont know where you learned that, but its obvious you never listned to my lectures....You had a chance to change, but instead you decided to play the ignorant fool who gets eaten..."

Thomas-"Save it professor, your pet is dead, class is over...", he raises the axe, "And soon you will be too!"

He makes it two steps before he brings the axe down. But instead of hitting Alex, he hits the floor boards and cannot pull the axe free. Alex folds his arms. "Dead? Kid did you even bother to look at what you thought you killed? Again you did not pay attention..."

Thomas looks down, seeing what he killed was not the wolf, but instead it was a log covered in a shaggy fur rug. His eyes widen, as he struggles with the axe he finds he is too late now. Ann bursts in from the glass window, pinning Thomas to the brick wall.

Alex opens the door, and stops for a moment as Thomas begs for mercy. He does not stop Ann, just keeps walking out of the house and out of the book as Ann devours Thomas in the same manner as she devoured his friends. The world beging to disolve, sending Alex and Ann back to the world of reality.

---back in the real world--

Alex picks up his book, and dusts it off. Such a pitty he thought, he really hoped he could of saved Thomas, but then again, some people just can't be helped no matter how much you wish to and try to. He looks over at Ann. She is not human, nor is she the she-wolf. So full from her meal she transformed into a large black huskey-wolf. He pets her, producing a leash and collar from his jacket and ties her up.

They walk out of the house, leaving the door wide opened for all to see. No bodies, no signs of a struggle. He stops and picks up the weed pipe. He sees the snow flake emblem on the side and thinks it odd. What becomes more odd is the fact that the pipe melts like ice in his hands. It looked like metal, but really it was enchanted ice. Magic was envovled, and obviously some one in town is messing with every one.

He walks out of the house with Ann on a leash. He makes it down a couple blocks before a drug dealer on a stoop tries to stop him. He tries to seel drugs, cheap watches, and finally draws a knife. Alex looks at him, his eyes sparking with lightning. The dealer runs off, saying somthing about DIABLO. Alex shakes his head, wondering what else could go wrong before he gives up on even trying to help people or capture more escaped creatures.

next story: little mr. muffet.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options