The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:02 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 32

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
So much info to process!
UGH THOSE BASTARDS!
Sad to hear that we are getting closer to the end. Yet I want to know what happens, I want to fit all the pieces together.
Normally I abhor violence but these villains need to die.
I just have to applaud you man! You've crafted this story that just seems to keep me guessing and on edge. Just WOW man!

#3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... A new paraphrase of Stan Lee's advice to potential super heros... "with great power there must also come great responsibility"?

Quote:
The truth of the matter is that I did feel like I had something to prove. I felt like I was the center of this whole mess, and it was ultimately my responsibility to straighten it out. Maybe I was developing an overinflated self-importance along with the overinflated rest of me, but I couldn't help it. Being huge was definitely turning out to be a mixed bag, but you work with what you?re given. I was given incredible size and strength, and I was going to do everything I could with them to help my friends.
I hope that doesn't mean Alex is going to get Dillup to order him some tights in Volume Three of the "Adventures of Alex, the Teen Muscle Beast"...

Hmmm again.... What is wrong with Jason... So he was in with the bad guys back in the fall and my first impressions of him were right. But it appears he has some serious problems now that a bump on the head don't really explain... Didn't he take and pass a drug test when some of the other football players got busted for steroids... If he did maybe it was because he was on something the tests weren't looking for... The first thing that comes to mind that would turn a brain into bean dip that way in a couple month without major trauma is Creutzfeldt?Jakob disease or something like it... One easy way to catch it for someone into performance enhancing drugs is to ingest something containing extracts from a pituitary gland. The prescription hGH available now comes from a recombinant DNA process now because of the danger of contamination in harvested pituitary glands.

The Flustered Alex slapstick continues and I think Leo, Dr. Evil, was trying to say goofy. One thing I don't get is why they think they need a person... They wanted Alex and then decide Frank would be a better choice. But if they have the formula and have tested it why would they want a person at all?

Who I would like to see used as their test subject for the grow juice is Sammy... as a punishment for all the trouble he has caused everyone... As Alex and by now Frank understands being really huge in the real world is not all fun and since Sammy condemed Frank to being huge it seems proper that Sammy should share that fate

I still would like to know how tall Court is now... It's cool that in the last nine (or so) month he have gone from a Dickens Tiny Tim, look-a-like to a guy that Alex drools over. But if Alex is going to leave town to go to college he realy need to talk to Court about how big he really wants to get... I think Courtney is smart enough to work it out for himself but as a good mentor Alex should have the "I can't buy clothes of the rack talk..." with him

I think I said this before, I identify with Alex because I think we perceive to world im a similar manner, but the character I would like to be is Courtney. After all the insanity is over only he will get to go home kiss Jen and have a real life...
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
So excited by this. Bravo.... as excellent as always. Ooh to be locked in that cell with Alex all sweaty and shirtless....
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
So much info to process!
UGH THOSE BASTARDS!
Sad to hear that we are getting closer to the end. Yet I want to know what happens, I want to fit all the pieces together.
Normally I abhor violence but these villains need to die.
I just have to applaud you man! You've crafted this story that just seems to keep me guessing and on edge. Just WOW man!
All good things must come to an end, as they say. I'm a little discouraged with the fall off of readership over the course of the series, and the fact that a lot of the early, regular posters have disappeared. While I love these characters dearly, my writing may go in other directions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Hmmm... A new paraphrase of Stan Lee's advice to potential super heros... "with great power there must also come great responsibility"?

I hope that doesn't mean Alex is going to get Dillup to order him some tights in Volume Three of the "Adventures of Alex, the Teen Muscle Beast"...

Hmmm again.... What is wrong with Jason... So he was in with the bad guys back in the fall and my first impressions of him were right. But it appears he has some serious problems now that a bump on the head don't really explain... Didn't he take and pass a drug test when some of the other football players got busted for steroids... If he did maybe it was because he was on something the tests weren't looking for... The first thing that comes to mind that would turn a brain into bean dip that way in a couple month without major trauma is Creutzfeldt?Jakob disease or something like it... One easy way to catch it for someone into performance enhancing drugs is to ingest something containing extracts from a pituitary gland. The prescription hGH available now comes from a recombinant DNA process now because of the danger of contamination in harvested pituitary glands.

The Flustered Alex slapstick continues and I think Leo, Dr. Evil, was trying to say goofy. One thing I don't get is why they think they need a person... They wanted Alex and then decide Frank would be a better choice. But if they have the formula and have tested it why would they want a person at all?

Who I would like to see used as their test subject for the grow juice is Sammy... as a punishment for all the trouble he has caused everyone... As Alex and by now Frank understands being really huge in the real world is not all fun and since Sammy condemed Frank to being huge it seems proper that Sammy should share that fate

I still would like to know how tall Court is now... It's cool that in the last nine (or so) month he have gone from a Dickens Tiny Tim, look-a-like to a guy that Alex drools over. But if Alex is going to leave town to go to college he realy need to talk to Court about how big he really wants to get... I think Courtney is smart enough to work it out for himself but as a good mentor Alex should have the "I can't buy clothes of the rack talk..." with him

I think I said this before, I identify with Alex because I think we perceive to world im a similar manner, but the character I would like to be is Courtney. After all the insanity is over only he will get to go home kiss Jen and have a real life...
It's proving challenging to draw all these threads together and you've mentioned many of the reasons. It'll probably take me longer than usual to finish what will likely be the concluding chapter.

"Gloo-pee" is phonetic Russian for "stupid."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
So excited by this. Bravo.... as excellent as always. Ooh to be locked in that cell with Alex all sweaty and shirtless....
I work myself up just writing it.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:42 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Take your time! I'm lovin' every bit of it!!!
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
"Gloo-pee" is phonetic Russian for "stupid."
Hmmm.... English (or in this case more correctly American-English) is noted for absorbing words from other languges... maybe that is where "Goofy" entered English from.
  #8   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:14 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
This is an amazing series and I'll be terribly sad when it's over. You're a great author and I'd like to thank you again for sharing your talent with us.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options