The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to SK41219's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM

SK41219 is on a distinguished road
Ambrosia PT. 3

A little bit of growth here, and some relationship development. This is turning out to be longer than I originally anticipated. Not that I'm complaining, of course. lol The next part should have a lot more going on, both with growth and plot.

It turned out that Tommy had a house upstate. Like he said, it took them a few hours to drive there. Tommy took the wheel and Ray the front passenger seat. Much of the car ride was, much to Ray’s surprise, spent talking about each other’s lives rather than the incredible bodies they had just gained. Though, what was there to talk about, really? Ray only needed to look down at himself or over to Tommy to see the results. And how he did like to look at Tommy.

The younger boy’s shirt was so tight across his chest that a soft outline of his pecs pushed through it, and it was just cool enough inside for his hard nipples to show through. Ray made sure his jaw was clenched shut. He didn’t want to drool. Whenever Tommy clenched the wheel his arms would tense up, exposing an array of cords and striations. However brief the flex was, Ray soaked in every glorious moment of it. There were a few instances when Tommy caught him staring, and his face would color up, but he’d grown accustomed to it by the end of the ride, and that flush of embarrassment was replaced with a confident smile.

They’d tossed their pill bottles in the back. Every time the car made a turn or hit a bump they’d hear the pills rattling around. There must have been thirty or forty left in each of them. One pill had given them model-esque bodies and strength to rival some of the strongest men alive. What would another pill do? What would the rest of the bottle do? He felt his cock harden at the thought of it.

“We’re here,” Tommy said as he pulled into the driveway. The house was located in the middle of a small wood. Ray had noticed a few other houses on the way in, but they all must have been at least a mile away. It was perfectly secluded.

As they climbed out Ray noticed another car pulled into the driveway. He eyed it worriedly. Were they actually alone? Tommy didn’t seem to be making a big fuss about it.

“That’s one of my dad’s cars,” Tommy said. “He keeps it here all the time. Don’t worry. We’re the only ones here. My parents are in Europe.”

Ray sighed with relief. “Good.” He wiped some sweat from his brow and followed Tommy inside. They hadn’t packed any bags, but then again they were nearly the same height, and all of their clothes would be tight on them regardless.

Tommy started the quick grand tour. The house was three stories, not including the basement. The first one had a bedroom with a king-sized bed, bathroom, kitchen, and living room, with a few sliding doors that led to a back porch. The second story consisted only of bedrooms, and the third floor had two more bedrooms, a den, and a weight room. He mentioned that last one with a smile.

“You think anything up there’s actually heave enough for us?” Ray asked, flexing his arm, casually inspecting the peak of his bicep.

“If you put enough plates on the barbells, I don’t see why not. But that’s not what I’m really interested in lifting,” he said.

Ray chuckled. “You mean the car? Are you sure—”

“Won’t know until I try,” Tommy said. “Besides, I can always pop another pill if I need some more strength.” He slid over to Ray and flexed his biceps, coming with just inches of him. Ray ran a finger over one of the softball sized, muscles. It was like touching living art. Giving it a playful squeeze, he felt the rock hardness underneath his fingers.

“Alright, big boy. Give it a try, but be careful,” he said. Tommy smiled and kissed him on the cheek like he had done before.

“I will,” he said, and gave Ray a quick pat on the rear. “Why don’t you go change your clothes first? These are all sweaty. I have some shirts and shorts upstairs. I’m gonna go shirtless.” As he finished that thought he pulled his shirt off, exposing he thick, ripped body.

“Hey, I want my turn, too. I don’t wanna stink up two shirts in one day,” Ray said as he too removed his top.

Tommy stroked Ray’s nipple and started to stride out the door. “Alright, but don’t let those muscles distract me.”

“I promise,” Ray said as followed behind, watching Tommy’s rear all the way. He couldn’t wait to see that thing unclothed. It looked so bubbly and tight, even with loose-fitting shorts covering it. And he didn’t forget to take in the sight of those sculpted traps and lats.

Tommy wasted no time. He jogged across the front laws, pecs bouncing in all their thick and meaty glory, and stepped onto the driveway. Ray was right behind him, and instructed him to approach the car slowly. The last thing they needed was a hospital visit—and what an explanation they’d have. Tommy took Ray’s advice and slowly crouched down, placing his hands beneath the back end of the car. He knew to lift with his legs; that was good.

In order to get to the center of the car he’d have to work his way in. Lifting the back didn’t seem to pose much of a problem to him. Ray guessed that the car weighed at least two tons. If Tommy could lift that much… He shook his head. He couldn’t wrap his head around it.

Tommy’s arms flexed and strained as he began to push the backside up. His biceps bulged, and veins sprouted up all over them. He grunted, and somehow managed to lift it up. The front side pressed into the concrete and lightly scraped it. Ray cringed, but remembered that a paint job would hardly make a dent in the younger boy’s wallet.

Grinning, Tommy began to make his way to the center, letting more and more weight fall onto his arms. His face turned red, and his muscles began to strain and flex. Power pumped into them, and when Tommy lifted the front of the car into the air they expanded to their full size.

Ray stammered back and gasped. Not only was Tommy ballooning with muscle, but he was actually lifting the car up. With each inch he raised it his muscles seem to expand more and more. At first he grunted and groaned, but by the time his arms had locked he was laughing.

Ray’s cock was at full mast and drooling profusely. A fairly large wet-spot had formed in the center of his crotch, where his manhood had tented his pants. It pulsed and strained against the fabric, lusting for stimulation.

“It’s so light!” Tommy shouted as he tossed the car a few feet into the air and caught it. “And God… I’m so huge…” As he set the car down he ran his hands over his body. His muscles were so thick, so ripped. And his cock—it jutted so far out from his pants that they looked ready to rip. Not only was it long, but also it was meaty and thick. Ray wanted to do the math in his head, but there wasn’t quite enough blood flowing to his brain for that. “Jeez, Ray, look at me.” Tommy laughed again. It was pure bliss. He strode over to Ray with incredible grace and, with his powerful arms, forced their bodies together. “Feel this.”

Ray relished the feeling of their cocks pressing together for a moment. Waves of pleasure flowed through him, and for a moment all he wanted was to stroke Tommy’s throbbing head, but something compelled him to listen to the younger boy’s words.

His hands went immediately to Tommy’s pecs, gripping them firmly, tracing over the veins. His fingers slid into the valley before moving toward his nipples, which he cupped with his palm. God, his pecs were so big he couldn’t even fit his hands around them.

Tommy moaned and thrust his hips forward, driving his cock against Ray’s. Ray allowed his left hand to stroke at the thick, drooling head, while his right hand continued to caress Tommy’s abdomen.

“F-fuck…” Tommy cocked his head back and squeezed his eyes shut. When he opened them up again he looked back down and beheld Ray massaging his meat. “It’s so big… God, that’s gotta be a whole foot long.” He pressed his hand against his forehead and wiped the sweat off, shuttering as he felt Ray’s soft touch pass over him abs and his dick-head.

His stomach lurched.

“What’s wrong?” Ray asked. “Don’t you like it?”

“It’s not you. It’s—” His breath left him. He looked down at his body as his muscles and cock began to shrink down to their previous sizes. “What the?” He shook his head and held up his arms, which, to any normal person, would have been gorgeously sculpted. But to someone who’d just been a few steps below godhood, they looked… scrawny.

“Tommy, are you okay?” Ray said as he placed his hands on Tommy’s shoulders. Tommy didn’t respond at first, but when Ray gave him a light shake he nodded.

“Yeah… it was just… God, Ray, you should have felt it. All of that power—I’ve never felt that great in my life. I swear I could have lifted a mountain.” He swallowed hard and shook his head. “I wanna feel that again… It was so incredible.” He looked up to Ray. “Will you take another pill with me? Please. I want you to know what it felt like. I want to be that way again.”

Ray gulped, but he knew he couldn’t argue. He had seen Tommy, seen how massive his muscles were, how powerful they were. And he’d seemed so lost in bliss and ecstasy. How could he deny himself that? “Of course I will.” Ray said, and kissed Tommy on the cheek.

Tommy smiled and kissed him back—a quick peck on the lips. “I just met you a few hours ago…” he mused, “and I’m already crazy about you.”
  #2   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:10 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Loving it - can't wait for more! I've always loved pills as a growth medium, because it's usually easy, and of course tempting, to take just one more - and maybe one more...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to SK41219's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:42 PM

SK41219 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
Loving it - can't wait for more! I've always loved pills as a growth medium, because it's usually easy, and of course tempting, to take just one more - and maybe one more...
Hopefully at one point I'll get it to three more - and maybe five more - and maybe ten more... lol Thanks a bunch, though.
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:48 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I am loving this story. I can hardly wait for more.
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:06 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK41219 View Post
Hopefully at one point I'll get it to three more - and maybe five more - and maybe ten more... lol Thanks a bunch, though.
Motion Passed! Please Do, This story is getting really hot!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 05:01 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK41219 View Post
That's the way (insert the famous rhythm here) I like it!

You are doing excellent, dude! Keep up the great work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options