The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:36 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Blind Date

Here's a quick story, inspired by one of the youtube links someone posted on here.

I'd lived in Miami about two months when my friend Tom called from back home, telling me that he could hook me up on a blind date down here. Apparently, I'd been complaining about being lonely, and, not being much of a club person, was having trouble meeting people. But I'd never resorted to a blind date before, so I was skeptical. Tom didn't even know the guy. Tom's friend Chuck, who I didn't know, knew a guy who knew this guy.

"That sounds pretty removed," I said to Tom.

"Come on, what have you got to lose, Ralph? I hear he's a powerlifter." That sparked my interest, certainly, and I paused long enough for Tom to say, "Man, you are such a muscle whore."

"No I'm not," I said. "What's his name?"

Tom laughed and told me the guy's name was Malcolm. Then he gave me Malcolm's number. "Go ahead, at least text the guy," he said. "Live a little. Just make sure you meet somewhere in public, in case he turns out to be a mess. Or a serial killer."

"Thanks a lot, you're a big help. Hopefully he won't look like that kid from Malcolm in the Middle."

After we hung up, I sat on my couch for ten minutes staring at my phone, deciding whether to get in touch with Malcolm or not. I'd start a text, and then erase it. Then I'd do it again. My heart pounded faster just thinking about it. Finally, I decided that Tom was right. What did I have to lose. I typed out a text : Hey Malcolm. My name's Ralph. Am new to Miami. A friend of mine suggested we get together sometime. Hit me up if you're interested.

I hit the Send button. Ok, that's done, I thought to myself. I'll probably never hear back from him. I put the phone down on the coffee table and started to walk away. I didn't get two steps when the phone beeped. I picked it up and opened the new text : Sounds good. you free Friday nite?.

Oh boy. I texted back: Friday's cool. When and where?.

He answered: There's a sushi place I like in coconut grove. 6 too early? I have to work at 8.

What kinda work? I asked.

Bouncing from 8 to 4, he replied.

Oh boy. I told him 6 was ok and he sent me the address. "See you there," I texted.

My heart was pounding like a jackrabbit's as I walked into the sushi place. I'd gotten lost, and was a half hour late, but I'd texted Malcolm and he seemed cool with it. The restaurant was already busy, and when I told the waiter I was meeting someone, he nodded over to the left, and walked away. I scanned the tables in that direction. Most of them had couples or foursomes. Finally I saw a table with one person seated. It was a huge black guy in a white dress shirt. His hair was done up in long dreadlocks. I walked over toward him. His head was bent down as he finished off a sushi roll. His neck had to be 20 inches round. As I approached the table, he looked up. He took a big swallow and said, "Ralph?"

"Yeah," I said. "Malcolm?

As he stood up, his chair screeched across the tile floor behind him. He rose up and up and up. He appeared to be about 6'6", and towered over my 5'7". He put out his hand to shake, and as he wrapped his thick fingers around mine, I saw that his hand was nearly twice the size of mine. His shoulders were broad and thick, stretching out his shirt at least a yard, and his big chest pushed the buttons till they strained. He was no Malcolm in the Middle....more like Malcolm XXXL.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as we shook.

"No problem. Sorry I started eating without you, but I was starving. This is only my third roll though, so I'm still plenty hungry," he said with a grin as he sat down. His teeth were brilliantly white, despite the sushi rice that was stuck in them.

I sat down across from him, and noticed how the people around us were whispering and nodding toward my massive blind date. The waiter came over with two plates. He put one in front of me with 2 sushi rolls on it and one in front of Malcolm with six. "Hope you don't mind, I ordered some for you when I knew you were going to be late."

"No, that's cool," I said.

Malcolm drank his whole glass of water, then said, "Actually, I thought you might pussy out on me, but that woulda been ok, I'd of just eaten your rolls."

"Why would I pussy out?" I said, although the thought had crossed my mind as I was driving around.

"Some guys are scared off by my size. Afraid I might just beat the crap outta them or something," he said, as he shovelled his way thru another roll.

"How big are you?" I asked, as I watched his biceps rolling under his sleeve as he worked his chopsticks.

"Six foot seven, 290," he said thru a mouthful, and holding up his glass to the waiter, who hurried over with more water for the big man. "Probably 295 after this meal," he said smiling. After he drank half the glass, he said, "I'm aiming for 300plus. How big are you?"

"Five seven, 170." It sounded so tragically puny.

"Nice," he said, staring at me as he ate more sushi. "I weighed more than that in 4th grade. I do wrist curls with 170."

"I picture you liking a bigger guy," I said, after gulping at the thought of a 180lb 4th grader.

"Nah," he said. "I like little guys. Big guys are pigs. They eat too much, sweat too much, and are way too full of themselves." He winked at me as he picked up his napkin and wiped away the beads of sweat that were forming on his forehead. "How old are you?"

"28," I said.

"I'm 22," he said, as he continued to eat. "You ever been curled by a 22 year old?"

My first piece of sushi dropped of my chopsticks and fell onto my shirt. "You could curl me?" I asked, as I picked up the sushi, and tried to wipe the soy sauce and wasabi off my shirt.

"One handed. I got freak strength. Look at my forearm." He stopped eating long enough to uncuff his shirt and roll back the sleeve, exposing a massive club-shaped forearm. He clenched his huge hand into a fist and made the forearm muscle bunch up into gnarly ebony granite. "I work my grip an hour every night. You should see them after than, all swole and veiny." He put his hand under the table and grab the top of my leg. "You feel it?" he said. "Feel the strength?"

"Uh huh," I stammered. I tried to pull my leg back, put he wouldn't let it budge.

"You scared?" he asked. I was breathing like I'd just run a 100 yard dash. He squeezed harder. "You turned on?"

"Both," I said between clenched teeth.

"Nice," he said, and he moved his hand up my leg to my crotch. "Ohh yeah, you do like this," he said. "Bet I could make you blow right here."

"Bet you couldn't," I said.

He let go of my crotch and sat back in his chair. "Bet I could," he said and started to bounce his pecs at me. He looked like the black guy in the Planet Fitness ad, and he even started saying "Pow Pow PowPowPow," as he bounced his huge chest back and forth. I grabbed the edge of the table with both hands to keep from falling over.

He stopped pec bouncing, and pulled his shoulders back, his huge mounded chest stretching his buttons to the popping point. "You gonna eat those?" he said, nodding at my rolls. I shook my head no, and he reached over and took them. He picked up one whole roll, tipped his head back, and slowly slid 8" of sushi roll down his throat. He appeared to swallow it whole.

"holyfuck," I moaned.

He brought his right arm up in front of his chest, like he was doing a hammer curl. Then he flexed, and his huge biceps filled the sleeve, stretching the cotton so thin I could see his black skin thru the fabric. Then the peak began to rip thru.

'"hhow big??" I asked.

"23 inches," he said, knowing exactly what I was asking.

"geeezus," I groaned.

"Put your hand on my thigh," he said. I put my hand under the table. I didn't have to reach far, his big knee was almost touching mine. I put my hand on top of his leg. "You ever felt 34" quads before?" he asked. "Squeeze it," he said. I clenched my fingers down on his meaty leg. "How's that feel?" he said.

"Hard as a car tire," I said.

He laughed. "Yeh, and I ain't even flexing it. Feel this," he said, and he tightened his leg muscles. I felt them swell under my fingers. I rubbed my hand on the thick teardrop muscle that bulged up over his kneecap.

"My god man, " I said.

"Let's go to my place," he said.

"What??"

"I live right around the corner."

"But I..."
"I wanna make you bust a nut, little man. You ever cum hands free?"

"No, but..."

"I'll pay the tab," he said. He scooted back in his chair and stood up. As his massive frame brushed by me on the way to the counter, I turned to watch him. He had the biggest powerlifter ass I'd ever seen, stretching his gabardine pants so tightly, you could see each huge globe of his glutes rolling as he walked. I swore I could see striations. But that couldn't be. Could it?

By the time he paid the tab, I'd unchubbed enough to stand up without making a scene. Everyone was looking over at Malcolm anyway. His massive backspread was the size of a bus. He was three times the size of the little Japanese man behind the counter, who nervously handed Malcolm's charge card back to him.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"You can pay me back later," he said, shoving his wallet into his back pocket, which rode so high on his glutes that it faced up to the ceiling. "Let's go." He put his huge hands on my shoulders and led me toward the front door. I pushed the door open and walked out into the hot Miami night. Behind me, Malcolm had to turn half sideways to fit thru the door. He also had to duck.

What on earth was I walking into?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wimpymuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:51 AM

wimpymuscles is on a distinguished road
Outstanding but you are a tease! I hope this story continues.
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Malcolm is a cocky one I see. I'm interested and scared for that little guy too. What inspired this story, the Youtube Video Link I mean ? LOL
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
It's always a happy day when I see a new story from BBMike! Many thanks! And more, more, more, please!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Hot set-up. Looking forward to the "repayment".
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 03:33 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Yes yes yes yes!

This story has SO much potential to be amazing, and I know you have the skill to pull it off! I can't wait to see where this one goes off to!
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great Stuff! The guy is a big bull and I loved hearing how big he was when he was younger, I wonder how strong he was? I have always enjoyed your writing, dude. Keep em coming!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Two words:

FUCKIN' HAWT!!!!!!!!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #9   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
really great story, but i'm wondering one thing, if inspiration comes to you, will u finish some of your other stories like the goth valley or rumspringa or is that it?
  #10   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 02:15 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Whoa, Muscleman, those two stories are real throwbacks. But you've hit upon a big flaw of mine, which is a tendency not to wrap up the endings. It's like my imagination is at an amusement park full of musclebound attractions, and I keep running from one ride to another, afraid that if I let one go by, I'm going to miss it. That's why I posted this story, even though I knew I should probably wrap up Blue Collar Muscle first.

I need some more discipline. Could someone send over Craig Golias or Derek Poundstone to beat some into me?
  #11   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 02:23 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
It's ok mike we all have that problem in life in some area. You will finish them when u are supposed to. Besides I like to thin up my own endings for those stories
  #12   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
BBMikeNJ,
great story. Love the fast pace, too many writers spend too much time setting up background scenarios , etc. not you tho, got right to the good stuff. LOL.

altho I prob wudda preferred Malcolm be a bit older 30 or 40 something.
  #13   Add to MuscleMan166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM

MuscleMan166 is on a distinguished road
BBMikeNJ, i don't mean to mention the flaw, the not ending part just made me want to keep reading them more and what possible situations could occur. That and the huge musclemen lol. it would be nice if some of them could actually get an ending, but that time'll come no need to rush
  #14   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:53 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really hot, hope I see more from you, whether it's a continuation or a brand new story.
  #15   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 04:47 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting start. Please keep the chapters coming!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options