The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
David's Desires part 2 (of 3)

David found a gym in the city that claimed to have a personal trainer to help the customer reach whatever goals he may have. After filling out the paperwork and paying his first month's fees, David asked about getting a personal trainer.
?Hunh,? said Aaron, the guy behind the counter, ?I wouldn't have thought you'd need one. Looks like you know what you're doing.?
David looked down. His sweatsuit was baggy, but his shoulders and pecs were evident. The fabric hung and hid the rest of his body, but it was obvious to anyone that he had muscle. ?I must have grown on the way over,? he thought. He quickly tried to think of something else. He hadn't been able to find any underwear that fit, and he knew that if he started getting excited, everyone would be able to see. There was a part of him, however, that wanted everyone to see. And be jealous. He pushed that thought away. Aaron was asking him something.
?I'm sorry, what did you say??
?I said, 'What are your fitness goals?'? said Aaron.
?I want to be big,? said David. ?Bodybuilder big.?
?Well, the best trainer for that would be Eric, but he's off with a client. Should be back in an hour or so, though.?
?That's okay,? said David. ?Do you have someone that can show me the ropes for now? I've never lifted weights before.?
This prompted a doubtful stare.
?Suuuuuure. No problem. I'll ask Jim to give you the tour, then when Eric shows up, I'll have him find you.?

Jim turned out to be a super nice guy with brown hair, bright blue eyes and brilliant smile. He was ripped. Completely shredded, to be honest. He was quite short, maybe 5'6?, and looked like he worked out constantly. Didn't have a lot of muscle mass, but wore an extremely tight gym polo shirt that showed off his definition.
?Hi David!? said Jim, bouncing up to shake his hand. ?I'll give you a quick tour of the place, then see where we're at for time. Okay??
?Sounds good,? said David.
For each area of the gym, Jim rattled off a list of statistics and adjectives designed to impress upon the patron the quality of this gym over any other. They passed through the warehouse-sized weight area, viewed the Olympic-sized swimming pool with adjoining jacuzzis and steam rooms. There were enough jacuzzis and steam rooms that, unless the gym was packed, each group or individual could have their own. Jim mentioned the last bit as his eyes roved over David's body, pausing at his crotch.
When he turned away to lead him back to the weights, David looked down.
?Damn, you can totally see my penis,? he thought, rather pleased at the bulge in his sweatpants.
?When they reached the weight room, Jim picked up the employee phone and made a quick call. While he was talking, David took a chance to get a better look at the people in the gym. There was a lot of beef and a lot of sweat. The clanks and thunks of the weights, the music from the speakers, assorted grunts and groans; all these noises combined to create an atmosphere that made David a little tipsy.
The Voice spoke up, ?There is a lot of desire in here. Very focused.?
David took a deep breath, held it for a couple beats, then exhaled.
?Are you sure you've never worked out before?? said Jim. When David shook his head, Jim shrugged. ?Okay. Eric's not back yet. Let's run a quick test to see where you're at as far as lifting goes. Okay? We'll use the weight machine, since I'm not strong enough to rescue you from the free weights.?
?Sounds good,? said David.

Jim ran him through a huge variety of lifts designed to target specific muscle groups. Each time they moved to a new exercise, he would say, ?Wow, you're stronger than I thought! Are you sure you've never lifted before??
David would deny any previous experience. He was excited by his strength and had to concentrate on anything other than his body, just to keep from getting a hard-on. This was made all the more difficult by Jim's endless praise and the ease with which David performed the exercises.
During the last test, one designed to emulate the bench press, Jim burst out, ?David, I didn't notice with the way your clothes were hanging on you, but now that you're lying on the bench... well... you're buff!?
Jim was trying to explain away what he had noticed; as David lifted he was growing, filling out his clothes that much more.
?Thanks Jim,? David said, gazing at Jim's body, not bothering to hide that he thought Jim looked good. It was getting harder and harder to keep his penis from getting harder and harder. During the bench press, Jim had kept increasing the weight total, until stopping at 250 pounds. Looking in the mirrors that covered the walls, David figured he now weighed about 175, and couldn't believe what he had just lifted. His sweatshirt was starting to mold itself to his body, showing off his body in way he had never imagined. In his previous body, he had hated that people could see every bulge. Now he was starting to revel in it.
?David? Are you okay?? said Jim.
?What?? said David. ?Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry, drifted off for a second. You were saying??
Why don't you go take a steam bath. Relax those muscles after their first workout. I'll go see if I can find out where Eric is. If he shows up, I'll send him in your direction.?
?Sounds great,? said David.
He walked back to the steam room area. In a locker room, he stripped, then wrapped a towel around his waist. Now he could see what had been obscured by the sweatshirt. He was huge. He had sprinted past the size of a male gymnast and looked like he was getting into the heavyweight bodybuilder division. He had a fully defined eight-pack. Wide shoulders clearly divided into the three muscle groups. Arms that, when flexed, looked as big as his head. Someone had left a scale in the locker room. David stepped on, shocked when the digital read out stopped at 253 lbs. He hurried out of the room, not wanting to masturbate in a public place.
He chose a steam room and flicked the switch that turned on the?occupied? light. He started the steam, then sat down, still wrapped in his towel. The steam felt so good that he drifted off a little. He was out of it enough to barely register the door opening, then closing again quickly, almost like someone opening the wrong door. Then he felt hands at his waist, unwrapping the towel.
He opened his eyes to watch Jim kneel between his knees.
?You're so huge,? he said.
David closed his eyes again as Jim began to stroke his penis. It grew harder under his ministrations.
David hissed when Jim's mouth enveloped his cock's head and began to suck. Jim stroked with one hand, feeling his muscles with the other. A moan escaped Jim's mouth around the shaft wrapped in his lips. He fondled David's orange-sized testicles, first one then the other.
David gripped the bench beneath him. He wanted to rip Jim's clothes off and fuck him, but he was enjoying the blow job too much.
David could feel his orgasm approaching. Jim must have sensed it as well, because he stopped touching David's muscles and held the penis with both hands. David barely registered that there was room for Jim's mouth and both hands on his penis. It had been growing as well. Jim was sucking and teasing the cockhead for all he was worth.
David felt his ass flex, thrusting his pelvis forward. He arched his back against the wall and felt the bench boards snap in his hands. Then he came. As intense as the fist time he masturbated after the change. He came and came.
Jim swallowed it all. He felt his body heat rise and a strange pressure developed in his chest area. He looked down, releasing David's penis from his mouth, and watched, dumbfounded, as his pecs began to swell. Then every muscle in Jim's body began to flex and release, over and over, faster and faster. After each flex, his muscles were bigger. His body began to look strangled by the polo, his pecs and lats stretching and distending the fabric. Jim gasped, trying to draw a deep breath, and the shirt ripped from the collar down the front. Jim flexed his arms and the sleeves ripped open. He lowered his arms into a crab flex and the back of the shirt ripped as well. His legs had enjoyed enormous growth as well, stretching the khaki shorts to their limit. Jim stood, rising to his now fully six foot height.
?Yesssss,? he said, flexing his arms again. ?I'm going to go find another shirt to flex out of. Be right back.?
David nodded, lost in the bliss of his own new growth. Every muscle was swelling. He quickly surpassed the super-heavyweight size. And his cock was in class all its own, passing twelve inches, flaccid.
He was just starting to take in his new size when he heard a knock at the door. ?Hey, David, it's Eric. Coming in.?
David wrapped the towel around his waist again. It fit around his waist, though just barely, but left his thigh completely exposed.
Eric walked in, stopped in his tracks and said, ?Whoa.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Madlurker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 1st, 2014), dickasauras (March 13th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 1st, 2014), michaelv2 (April 10th, 2014), msclpatrol (January 9th, 2014), xboy (April 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 07:39 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the kind words on the first installment. Here is the second. This required a slight rewrite for my audience.

Hope you enjoy it!
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
NICE!!! Great progression... look forward to next installment!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options