The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
A moment of weakness (Body Swap)

[COLOR=white]Hey Guys this is my first story. Please try to be less harsh on me? [/COLOR]
The story is focused more on the characters and their feelings as well as one character whose fate is sealed because of a [COLOR=red]moment of weakness[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Thanks![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Don’t you think that’s a little too high?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I looked down at Alvin’s high platform shoes with a raised eyebrow[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He was too busy however with measuring his new height to take into consideration what I had just said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hurry up Mike! And take an accurate measurement!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I shrugged to myself as I took a long metal ruler in my right hand and placed it gently at the top of his head. Careful to be as accurate as I could I drew a faint line with a pencil.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Done!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alvin turned back with excitement but the hopeful smile on his face was quickly wiped off his face as his eyes gazed upon the faint pencil mark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Awww! It only made me about 2 inches taller!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Being seated next to him in class, it wasn’t surprising that we started talking after a month of lessons. I found his company amusing and even though he annoyed me with his cocky attitude sometimes, I was fine hanging out with someone…erm…..less endowed than me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Standing at a height of 5’3 Alvin was pretty much one of the shortest guys in school. The fact that his body was under developed didn’t help either. His shoulders were small and droopy, his arms were weak and skinny and his legs were short and frail. Yet despite his skinny frame he had a slight bulging beer belly popping out of his abdomen unsightly. His skin looked like it had just fought a battle with acne marks and pimple scars all over his face. Alvin was however one of the cockiest guys in school. Given his small and unsightly stature however he would still go up to girls and ask them out and act with a punkish “Jersey shore-like” attitude. He loved wearing muscle tees, tank tops and walking around topless even though he had nothing to show off to. I always suspected he was conscious about the way he looked so he tries to act big and tough. It’s amusing to me though, and I see him as a monkey entertaining me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The difference between him and me was simple. Just pure simple. I loved wearing muscle tee, tank tops and going topless too. Just that I had everything in the world to show it off to.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My name is Mike, and I have the most incredible body you have ever seen. My whole life I have been blessed to be unnaturally strong as well as having an incredibly hot athletic body. Being sporty and going to the gym since I was a boy has carved me into the perfect muscle god. My shoulders were broad and wide and my huge veiny biceps were the envy of every other guy out there. When chicks oil my body up (which they all wait in line just to do), my huge godly pecs and carved abs glow bright as I stand to my full height of 6’2 under the sun. Not only am I blessed with a strong body but also a handsome face. With my smooth skin, strong masculine facial features doubled with my strong body and tall height all I needed were some killer sunglasses and I swear to you. I would have killed people on the streets. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Damm this is gonna make me look like an underwear model”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alvin laughed arrogantly as he admired his new platform shoes. Carefully placing shoulder pads on his shoulders to make his frame look bigger under his shirt he looked at himself in the mirror[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I already thought I looked good. But with these shoulder pads I’m gonna be getting myself laid tonight!?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I just stood at a corner keeping my thoughts to myself as I played with the new pair of Oakley sunglasses I was intending to wear out today. With a body and face like mine I don’t look to get laid. YOU wait in line to get fucked by me. Being good looking all my life I just didn’t understand why guys like Alvin couldn’t just stop pretending being so confident and accept the fact that they are U.G.L.Y and probably WILL be a virgin all their lives no matter how hard they try.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No matter though. His actions entertain me. Plus I’m gonna have a laugh later when he discovers I slept with the hot chick he was intending to hang out with. I’ll just pretend I didn’t know about his crush and make it seem like it was her fault. Perfect one night stand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Yea I’m an arsehole. But with a body and face like mine. I get away with it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Everyone had to pass a physical test later which consisted of various exercises such as pull ups and running. This was cake for me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was a totally different story for Alvin. His weak little arms couldn’t even get him one pull up and his frail short little legs only hinder him when he was running. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But wanting to dress like a “real” man for this sports event he got high platform shoes to make him taller as well as well as shoulder pads to make him look wider. What a loser. Even if he looked like a “real” man, can he “perform” like a “real” man?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After taking a walk down to the field and listening to his “plans” on getting laid tonight I spotted the little pussy that slept with me last night. As always she comes before me (like any other chick would) and looked me seductively in the eye.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I had great fun last night, I never knew a real man till your little piece of meat came into me last night”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I laughed and flexed my right bicep hard and within a few seconds the seams on my sleeve broke![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oh yea baby. You want somemore of this?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]She placed her hand on my crotch area and stroked it lightly while using her left to feel my huge biceps. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As a little bulge begin to appear on my shorts and my moaning got louder Alvin stood in front of me motionless. His eyes were becoming watery.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]She turned around and looked at Alvin. “I can’t understand you, making such losers as friends. Oh I know! You use him as a free benchpress! Hahahaha!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We both laughed loudly as Alvin stood there tearing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I pretended like I didn’t know anything. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Whats wrong man? You alright?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was full on arrogance knowing that I just dented his ego. Sick. I know. But who cares when you have biceps like mine?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I think my friend is’nt well. We’ll go to the pull up station first” I told her as I watched in joy seeing Alvin’s red face and teary eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Putting my arm over Alvin pretending I didn’t know anything “ahh, women, I don’t know why they just keep coming to me. I always wonder why I’m so good looking”[/COLOR][COLOR=white] He looked up at me with a piercing stare but I just smiled back to him sarcastically. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At the pull up bar station where we had to complete as many pull ups as we could in a given time, I went first. With a smirk on my face I reached up for the bar and away I went. Seriously, this is so easy! I mean look at my arms, these veiny, muscular and strong arms has been the envy of every other guy out there! And as always I wowed the crowd when I did 45 pull ups. I even broke the record set by the previous top athletes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Now it was Alvin’s turn. He nervously went for the pull up bar, still obviously shaken that his long time crush was fucked by me last night. He tried jumping for the bar because his short height didn’t allow him to grab it. Everyone in the crowd laughed as I had to lift him up the ground for him grab the bar. A perfect opportunity for me to show off my strength and muscles. Alvin however wasn’t in a very comfortable position. Trying his best to just manage one pull up he closed his eyes and tried to pull himself up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey! That guy looks like his shitting his pants!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What a weak baby!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Oh my god, he can’t even do a singly pull up? Seriously?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The crowd around him was laughing hysterically by now. Mocking his weak strength. The main course was yet to come.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As he managed to finally bring his head to the tip of the bar something from his shirt dropped off. It was a white spongy thing that fell on the floor. And suddenly his left shoulder looked smaller than his right shoulder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yo! Check it out! The weak baby is wearing shoulder pads to make himself look bigger! Pathetic!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The crowd was now laughing madly as his strength gave in and he fell onto the floor. Lying in mud with tears across his face, he started covering his face unable to take the humiliation that was coming at him at all fronts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He finally got on his feet and ran off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But not before giving me a stare. With his deep brown eyes, it pierced into my soul. And for once today, I actually felt genuinely sorry for him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I ran off in the same direction as him. Only to find him hiding in a deserted toilet at the highest level of a building.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey you alright man?” I tried to comfort him[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No go away! Fucking leave me alone!” He yelled at me while sitting on the floor at the corner of the toilet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For once in my life I felt really sorry for the harm I caused a person. I didn’t expect this to happen and I felt really bad that I stole his crush. I did what I have never done before. I kneeled before him and gave him a hug.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For an awkward five or maybe six seconds it was silence. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He finally broke down again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Mike, have you any idea why I act so cockily sometimes?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I remained silent[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I really wish I didn’t have this body. I wish I could be handsome and strong. I wish I could be tall and have a hot body. I wish I could be you……Mike, you’re my only friend. And I know you would never betray me”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At this point my heart melted. Hell was I a terribly evil person. This person treated me with so much trust and friendship but I made him go through hell. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Is there anything I can do to make you dream come true? Maybe I could coach you in the gym or something?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alvin shook his head as a grin took over his face. A long silent followed as he looked at me hypnotically as in he was trying to control my mind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You can make my wish come true…….if you could lend me your body for a day I promise that would be the best day of my life.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was shocked to hear that, yet the idea of swapping bodies had been a fetish to me for some time. No doubt it would suck to be in his body. But for him to experience being a “real” man, and one that was incredibly attractive and in his sexual prime would make me less guilty for the pain I put him though. In fact I would feel no loss at all, after all he did say it was just for one day right? It would be interesting to live a day in his body as well. You know explore new things?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I….I….I agree……How do we make this swap?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He grinned “We have to transfer our DNAs. You suck me off to release my DNA seeds in your body and then fuck me to release yours in mine.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Though I wasn’t gay, the idea of sucking a man’s dick has been a curious erotic idea to me. I yanked off his underwear, then buried my head into his crotch to suck him off. As my head nestled in that area between his two skinny fragile legs, I was met with a distinctive musk that only Alvin could produce and I embraced it as I began to demand his load. I sucked and sucked and it didn't take long for my skinny friend to release what he could and even the one spurt that came out was sufficient to do what I wanted it to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Immediately after I savored the flavor of his load in my mouth, I lifted Alvin’s legs over my strong shoulders and my cock met his awaiting hole. I had fucked a shitload of girls before but the curiosity of fucking a weak little man made my heart pump more. I wanted to fuck him so badly and pump him full of me so my pre-cum soaked mushroom just seemed to slide right into him and then I pushed and all seven inches made it, with my ball sacs nestled in between his surprisingly fat ass cheeks. The feeling of being inside him was different from chicks but as I began to pump with great anticipation I could sense that Alvin’s sperm in my mouth was making some subtle changes in me already.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As Alvin lay on his back looking up at me and yelling for me to pump faster, he began commenting that he could see my hard pectoral muscles and defined areas in my abdominal muscles moving. The sensation and realization was driving me harder and harder into his soft ass and my cock was like a hard pipe waiting to explode its cargo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I pumped and pumped, I was sweating like I was doing my work out and all the sweat from my head, chest and stomach was dripping onto Alvin’s stomach and the sweat seemed to cause his stomach to become more define, like it was forming six small areas and that just made me pump harder. I wanted my climax to be enough to unload every drop of my seed into him and and once that moment arrived I gave it one last thrust and with my cock so deep into him I exploded and I could see the expression on his face as he felt several thick ropes of my load fill his ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After any climax so enormous, there is always a slow gentle high that seems to last as my cock throbs its way down to a placid state, but in this case the gentle high didn't last very long as my cock actually shrunk as it throbbed and became too small to remain Alvin’s ass. Popping it out allowed my body to continue its transformation, while I watched Alvin change and begin to take on the physique I had known so well for so long. Watching his skinny baby tits form pectoral muscles and his beer belly of a stomach shrink and show a six pack while his face, shoulders, legs, skin color and hair on his head change.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My stomach grew wide and my once muscular chest now displayed nothing more than two saggy nipples and my face now popped with pimples and acne scars. I was totally exhausted from all the fucking and It felt strange cause I did it in my old strong body but was experiencing the exhaustion that my former body would have just chalked up to a good fuck in this weak skinny body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alvin, now in my former body ran towards the nearest mirror in the toilet. I watched as he carefully ran his fingers along the defined muscle lines on his chest and stomach and how he looked at his new chiseled face and admired his tan skin and not to mention that cock that now hung between two ripe ball sacs. And as he flexed his newly given biceps his legs continued to grow in length and before he was done flexing his left arm. He had already grown to my former 6’2 in height.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Alvin was now a muscle god. Alvin was now me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I took my time to get up from the floor. Everything felt weird to me now. Being in a strong body all my life I was utterly unused to being in a weak body. I looked up at Alvin in my former body. Woah, I never knew how tall I was! I glanced at my former body’s huge pecs and strong arms, I never knew I was so sexy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“So how you liking your new body?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smiled at Alvin expecting some form of gratitude from him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Turning around he gave me a grin. He grabbed me by my shoulders and brought me to a lying position. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey! What you doing man?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He gave out an arrogant laughter as he went into a lying position himself and used me as a benchpress. Too weak to resist him I could only sound my anger to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He proceeded to reach for a bar on top of the celling and easily he finished 30 pull ups.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Woah did you see that! I still can’t do 45 pull ups like you did during the test but I did 30! Not bad for a first timer using this new body” Alex laughed in my new manly voice[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I tried to make him happy by forcing myself to laugh with him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hey man, don’t get too comfortable. Its only for one day……right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As he puts on my former clothes and places his new seven inch cock and hanging sacs back into his pants he glances back at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You know, you do need both parties agreement to change back before we can actually swap bodies back right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My whole body was sweating and my heart was beating faster than ever before. I was beginning to panic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Ok…….so….Tomorrow we meet at my place or your place to do th……….”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Alex in my body interrupted in a low and typical Alex cocky tone….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Referring to the first question you asked me…” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He kneeled down and grabbed the new pair of killer sunglasses I was intending to wear today from the floor and put in on over his eyes. A white reflection flashed over the lenses of his new killer shades as he walked out of the dark toilet into the sunlight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I like this body………..Alot”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I swore he killed me with that flash.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Epilogue[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“People used to call me Mike but I go by the name Alvin now, and I have the ugliest body you have ever seen. I am so weak that even girls beat me at arm wrestling and my body is skinny and small. My shoulders are slopping and small and my skinny weak arms are the cause of humiliating laughter for every other guy out there. When chicks do look at my body(which they actually never do), my saggy tits and gross beer belly doubled with my short dwarf height of 5’3 only makes them disgusted. Not only do I have a weak body but also a grossly ugly face. With my acne poke marked skin, ugly facial features doubled with my weak body and short height I take a glance up at the photos......of what I used to be.....[/COLOR]

Last edited by Goggletan; September 8th, 2012 at 06:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2011, 07:44 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The title really doesn't work...

I think a better title might be "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" Mike is the main character and Alvin doesn't have a "Moment of Weakness," he planned to keep Mike's body from the start.

Nothing against your story, but to me the idea of muscle or body theft is just wrong... as the word THEFT implies... And this is body theft even though Mike willingly swap with his friend, it is pretty clear that Alvin never intended to let Mike have his body back... Alvin is a slime for taking advantage of his "buddy" that way...

That is the problem with body swaps one party or the other nearly always endes up a loser in the exchange... I really like stories that end with a "win/win"... or at least a "no lose". I guess the world did too good a job beating the idea of "Fair Play" into me.
  #3   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM

Yea, the title could have been better. Thanks for the suggestion man! Hope you like this story. I just wrote a new story [COLOR=white]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25485[/COLOR] Please check it out!
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:38 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Actually, the title fits just fine. MIKE is the one who has the moment of weakness when he shows he has at least a little heart for the first time after being a royal PRICK through the whole story. Paybacks are a bitch.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
Actually, the title fits just fine. MIKE is the one who has the moment of weakness when he shows he has at least a little heart for the first time after being a royal PRICK through the whole story. Paybacks are a bitch.
Personally I thought Alvin was the obnoxious one asking/demanding his buddy to do something he wasn't comfortable with. But Mike decides to do his buddy a favor and let Alvin to take a spin in Mike's studly body... That act took guts and trust in his buddy. So what does Alvin do for his buddy? He tell Mike that intends to keep Mike hot body. Leaving Mike in Alvin's pathetic body. Mike does Alvin a favor and rather than thanking Mike, Alvin steals Mike body and all but pisses on the person that did Alvin a good turn and Alvin, the slime, pays him back by stealing his body. Moral... don't trust people that tell you they are your friend, they will turn on you in a heart beat!

The story was "okay" but I prefer to see the slime lose and the nice guy rewarded. In real life the slime wins and nice guys finish last way too often!

Ender
  #6   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Personally I thought Alvin was the obnoxious one asking/demanding his buddy to do something he wasn't comfortable with. But Mike decides to do his buddy a favor and let Alvin to take a spin in Mike's studly body... That act took guts and trust in his buddy. So what does Alvin do for his buddy? He tell Mike that intends to keep Mike hot body. Leaving Mike in Alvin's pathetic body. Mike does Alvin a favor and rather than thanking Mike, Alvin steals Mike body and all but pisses on the person that did Alvin a good turn and Alvin, the slime, pays him back by stealing his body. Moral... don't trust people that tell you they are your friend, they will turn on you in a heart beat!

The story was "okay" but I prefer to see the slime lose and the nice guy rewarded. In real life the slime wins and nice guys finish last way too often!

Ender

Uh...did you MISS the part where Mike screwed the girl he KNEW Alvin had a crush on? Or...the part where he taunted the little guy pretty abusively...just because he could? Neither one of these guys was "the nice guy"...Mike just had a body.
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
Uh...did you MISS the part where Mike screwed the girl he KNEW Alvin had a crush on? Or...the part where he taunted the little guy pretty abusively...just because he could? Neither one of these guys was "the nice guy"...Mike just had a body.
Ender was mostly correct when it came down to the facts of the story. Yes, Mike was a total dick from start to mid-finish, but he proved that he was capable of compassion. This is where he becomes "Asshole with a heart of gold" as opposed to being the "abuser-and-user Disney Villain".

Body swaps in general are often just as bad/horrible unless there's an agreement/resolved ending where nobody loses.

Again, that's mostly my opinion. They're both bad guys in the sense of their pesonalities. Mike never bullied Alvin, but he did flaunt HIS HARD EARNED WORK in front of him and boned Alvin's crush(that Alvin never had a chance with). Alvin acted equally arrogant and instead of working hard to look bigger/be stronger like Mike did, he bought pads and acted like he was tough shit.

Now this is where Alvin becomes the worst of the worst - instead of taking Mike up on his SELFLESS offer - you know, Mike being his trainer to help Alvin be healthier/buffer, Alvin just takes his body. Mike agreed to this, but only for a day to console Alvin, and then maybe Alvin could be motivated to working on his own body once they switched back. What better way to rebuild a friendship by doing a selfless deed while building solid trust between them! So how does he reward his only friend's trust/selfless act? He murders Mike's social-life/steals his hard work. Alvin can make new friends, sure, but he just royally screwed over the only guy who bothered hanging out with him. WHAT A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!

Lesson: Don't be nice to people, ever, even if they're your so-called friend. Don't be swayed by their cries for help! After all, it's better to be selfish and ignore others who are in need of some help/need to be consoled. If you don't ignore them and decide to help, you'll just lose in the end. Even if it's helping a "friend".

Next up is the other story: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=25485

A man SOLD his hard earned work for a huge sum of cash. He traded his social life (which is normally referred to as one's "only life", unless you're a hermit) for 500,000 dollars. Either way, his greed caused all of this - so he has to live with it either way. This is what I'd like to think of as a good body swap. It's not an ideal happy ending, but the character lets greed get the best of him, so he makes an life-altering decision without having some serious thought behind it. Yes, he gets money, but this is permement and the money will dry up eventually. Will he regret his decision? Will he be happy?

Lesson: Greed can lead to loosing things you took for granted/treasured the most.

This is a good lesson, we can learn from it, it'll make you a better person (you = the character in this case). When someone becomes a better person, they're more likable - since that brings them one more step to being a decent human being. And let's face it, we like decent human beings! Unless you're a masochist, then you may like getting trampled on, screwed over, etc. by terrible human beings.

_____LASTLY TO THE AUTHOR______

I guess what I said was directed at you a bit. Your second story was quite enjoyable - and I hate body swaps just for the mere fact it's social-life-murder. The second story was kind of a "food for thought" type of deal. The lesson learned was a solid one that could be applied to many other things. Everyone got their just deserts in the second story. The way you TOLD the stories on the other hand were marvelous. Enough details to get the point across. I think you would just need to work on positive character development. Negative character development is fine too, but you'll most likely make your readers go "WTF, WHY?" if it's truly undeserved (like in this case). It's an extra smack to the face if the person getting screwed over acts like a normal caring human being and offers to help someone else - regardless of what happened prior to the offer.

So, say if Alvin didn't pull the ultimate-dick-move and gave Mike his body back. And, of course, Mike made it up to Alvin by helping Alvin become stronger, the lesson would instantly change to: To be strong can mean many things, but to be a truly strong person, you must work on righting your wrongs - no matter how hard it may be to do.

NOW! If Mike was a bully who abused his power in every single situation, then having his body stolen would be ideal, then he didn't even care one bit about what he had done. . . Mike would be the "Disney Villain" if he did that, which means we're all HOPING he dies or something really bad happens. Just some food for thought when you think about making another story.

Just keep in mind the universal rules of movie making/story writing:
-Everyone loves happy endings.
-Everyone loves it when folks get their just deserts, though within reason.
-If something bad is going to happen, make it happen to the worst person ever, not someone who was actually a severely misguided-but-good person all along.
-If something good is going to happen, make sure it happens to the "right" people. . . Or have it totally backfire when the "wrong" people get it.
-Everyone loves sexy people and sex in general.
-And last but not least, comedic timing is key, especially during sex scenes.

This is my fifty-two dollars and two cents worth. SORRY FOR THE LENGTH OMGFJHFHSFHSHDFSD
  #8   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Click_flash...Thank you for concurring with my point even if you didn't mean to...

"...but he proved that he was capable of compassion. This is where he becomes 'Asshole with a heart of gold'..."

"Lesson: Don't be nice to people, ever, even if they're your so-called friend. Don't be swayed by their cries for help! After all, it's better to be selfish and ignore others who are in need of some help/need to be consoled. If you don't ignore them and decide to help, you'll just lose in the end. Even if it's helping a 'friend'."

MIKE had the moment of weakness by NOT remaining the total prick.

The title works.

Alvin was a bitter little man tired of being belittled even if he did overcompensate to the point of being REALLY annoying...BUT...Mike only hung around him because it made him look that much better, AND...in his own "words".....

"It?s amusing to me though, and I see him as a monkey entertaining me."

"His actions entertain me. Plus I?m gonna have a laugh later when he discovers I slept with the hot chick he was intending to hang out with. I?ll just pretend I didn?t know about his crush and make it seem like it was her fault. Perfect one night stand.
[COLOR=white]Yea I?m an arsehole. But with a body and face like mine. I get away with it."[/COLOR]

"I was full on arrogance knowing that I just dented his ego. Sick. I know. But who cares when you have biceps like mine?"

A " normal caring human being"? Nah...he's a prick with a guilty conscience.

Goggletan...I'm not a fan of muscle theft or body swaps, myself (I like what I have and can't imagine losing it ), but your strories are interesting, especially the one from the "muscle loser's" perspective. Write what you enjoy writing and you'll find an audience!
  #9   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
I agree with all of you. I liked the story, but the ending felt way too sad, rushed, and messed up.

To the guy above, I don't think someone can be a prick with a guilty conscience. Pricks don't care about anyone ever. His reasons for being around Al were bad ones, but Al wasn ugly and obnoxious person. He should've been thankful someone actually wanted to hang around him for any reason. XD

At least Mike manned up and tried to fix the problem, and that's what's important. Even if it was for the wrong reasons, it was still a selfless thing to do. Way beyond being someone with a guilty conscience anyways. I agree with Flash on the whole moral thing. It put a damper on an otherwise decent story. Welp, write ever makes ya happy, you're the author, not us.
  #10   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2011, 04:53 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

Thanks for the posting. Its not so much liking muscle theft but the notion that this is all a work of fiction exploring various degrees of human thought. Even the hollywood mythical heroes go through some bad stuff... alas, we still have other genres of films that explore the lasting pain of loss... albeit a muscle theft is harsh yet fiction. Thanks for the story and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Grand.
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

For What It's Worth...

Alvin's so called girl-friend puts the make on Mike... No where did it say Alvin ever dated her... She outright insults Alvin and then seduces Mike... So to say Alvin is delusional is an under statement. Alvin may have thought of her as his girl-friend but she didn't and neither did any one else.

Mike just acts like a typical Jock, confronted by a girl attempting to rape him... He lays back and totally enjoyed it. If Alvin has a gripe with anyone, it is with the girl not Mike.

Offering to train Alvin and years of listening to his whining shows Mike is not a bad guy and allowing Alvin to test drive his body is above and beyond what can be reasonably expected for any friend (Maybe He felt bad about having sex with the girl). My goodness and badness rating for the characters is Alvin (G)oodness-1, (B)adness-10, the girl G-5, B-5 and Mike G-9, B-5

When you try to be a good guy in real life and the bad guys seem to get all the breaks; seeing the same thing happen in fiction is depressing... So seeing the good guy win and the bad guy lose in fiction is a form of mental masterbation... it doesn't accomplish anything meaningfull but it feels good while you do it
  #12   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 07:12 AM

Haha! Thanks for all the comments guys! And yap even though i felt the title of the story could be better the point of having the title "moment of weakness" was indeed to show that Mike's break from his usual cock jock self caused him to lose his body.

Personally i like stories that end up with the bad guy getting all the good stuff, great body, all the girls (and boys ). Simply because thats what life is. Bad people get the good things because they don't let their emotions control them. They control their emotions.

But don't worry guys. I write stories with the good guy getting the good stuff sometimes. I like what Ender wrote. "So seeing the good guy win and the bad guy lose in fiction is a form of mental masterbation"

So for all you guys i present you a new story that i will continue. (And i promise, the good guy finally wins!)
[COLOR=white]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25531[/COLOR]

Again, thanks for all your support!
  #13   Add to dual_spirits's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM

dual_spirits is on a distinguished road
My lord, y'all take this way too seriously, it's just a fantasy story, and the element of Alvin deciding to keep Mike's body is a form of domination and humiliation, which is sexual to some people. Thus why many bodyswaps contain the forced, or win/lose element. This story ending may not be for you, but some people do enjoy it. Don't philosophize so hard on a mere story. I do however wish there was more in the ending about Alvin in his new life and body as Mike... I like it even more if there is a straight to gay element, like if Alvin started using Mike's body in the seduction of men instead of women...
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dual_spirits View Post
My lord, y'all take this way too seriously, it's just a fantasy story. . .
The story is ultimately a sad one, which may be why people like the story. As a byproduct of the story's plot, the reader can take pleasure in the fantasy of a character being dominated, humiliated, etc. and body swapping. Either way, the people who don't like sad stories will say so. Then there's people like me who treat stories like a 6th grade English assignment to elaborate the story's actual content/elements.

Lastly note, any discussion about a story is a good discussion, assuming it's civil and well thought out. Considering people rarely post on stories here anyway, sans a few "steamy" stories that everyone can easily enjoy. I am aware this site is merely for fapping and muscle worship, but that doesn't exclude it from being able to have a discussion about a story. One does not have to partake in story discussion if they don't want to. Just enjoying it and supporting the author is enough, and the author would surely appreciate any support given.
  #15   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM

Part 2 ---> http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ght=sunglasses

Ironic I did this exactly 1 year later haha.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options