The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
Glam Metal Muscle

Hi, guys! It's been a while since I've been able to post anything directly, but now I have mobile broadband access, so here's my latest complete story. I have several others in the works which I hope to post before too long. Enjoy!

GLAM METAL MUSCLE
A "LITTLE RED PILLS" STORY
BY GLAMLEATHERPUNK

[Author's note: This story was inspired by such rock music figures as Jim Gillette of the rock groups "Tuff" and "Nitro," heavy metal singer Jon-Mikl Thor, and the British heavy metal band, "Manowar," all of whose members, as well as the individuals just mentioned, are not only hard-rocking dudes, but bodybuilders as well!]

It was a crisp, clear morning in early September as 20-year-old Jack Williams ambled his way across the campus of the university where he was about to begin his senior year, with a double major in music and computer technology. Already a certified computer repair technician, he had earned enough during the past 3 years to cover the expenses which were not being paid for by his academic scholarship. The problem was that, due to school regulations, he was only allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours a week, despite the fact that he was an honor student--at the head of his class, in fact--and despite the fact that the work involved would have been directly connected to his computer technology studies, thereby enhancing his attractiveness to potential employers after graduation. The net result was that, after paying for books, supplies, and meals, there was little if any money left over for clothing or entertainment.

After discussions with his school advisors, Jack had come to the conclusion that the only course of action that would allow him any financial breathing room at all would be to find off-campus housing, particularly in view of recent budget cuts and housing fee increases. His advisors had checked on this for him, and had informed him--to his very pleasant surprise--that, if he could find such housing before classes actually began, he would receive a rebate of the difference between his off-campus rent and his on-campus housing fees. As a result, he was now en route to the office of his primary academic advisor, who had tipped him off to at least one such possibility.

He threw his long, thick mane of rich chocolate brown hair back over his slender shoulders as he entered the building where his advisor's office was located. His advisor's office door was open, and the professor smiled warmly as he saw Jack approaching. The two men warmly shook hands as Jack came in, and Jack more than happily accepted a steaming mug of coffee as his advisor handed it to him. As he added cream and sugar to his beverage, his advisor got right down to business. "I think this job may be right up your alley, Jack," he began. "There's a glam metal rock group that's looking for a live-in computer technician who can also do some backup singing on stage when needed. Sound like your cup of tea?" the advisor asked.

With a wicked grin, Jack responded, "No, Doc--it sounds like my cup of coffee!" His advisor promptly threw back his head and laughed heartily. "Touch?!" he cried. "I should have seen that one coming!" Then, more seriously, Jack's advisor continued, "They're offering not only room and board but an excellent salary, and even a generous clothing allowance, since you would be appearing with them on stage from time to time. Interested?" "Sure I'm interested," Jack responded. "Have you told anyone else about this job?"

His advisor shook his head. "They asked me not to tell anyone about it unless I was reasonably sure that I knew someone, or found someone, who I felt confident would fill the bill." Then, putting a hand on Jack's shoulder, he continued, "You would fit their requirements better than anyone on this campus, Jack--I know you would!" As Jack blushed with pleasure at his advisor's confidence, the professor con-tinued, "The name of the group is 'The Stallions'. Ever heard of them?"

Jack stiffened as though he had been struck by a thunderbolt, his mouth dropping open in astonishment. "Have I heard of them?" he echoed. "Are you kidding me? They're my favorite band! They're about the hottest glam rock group in the world right now!" His advisor nodded. "Now you can understand why they didn't want a lot of publicity about this," he commented. As Jack nodded somewhat nervously, his advisor wrote the group's address and phone numbers down on a slip of paper and handed it to him. "As you can see, they live not far from here--just a few blocks off campus, in fact--so getting to and from classes should present no problem. They should be up and about by now, so I'd suggest you go on over there right now. I'll phone ahead to let them know you're coming."

Jack swallowed the last of his coffee, then rose to his feet and shook hands with his advisor warmly. "Thank you so much for letting me know about this, Doc! I won't let you down--I promise!" His advisor smiled and replied, "I'm know you won't, Jack, or I wouldn't have singled you out like this. Now, off you go--and let me know what happens, whether yea or nay!" Jack nodded, turned, and left.

As Jack stopped at the restroom to relieve himself, his head was spinning as he considered the possibilities that this job could open up to him. Could it be, he wondered, that he might actually wind up becoming a member of one of the hottest, wealthiest, most glamorous rock groups on the planet? He took a deep breath to help steady his nerves as he walked back across the campus towards the address his advisor had given him. All he could do was try his best, he thought to himself; he would learn the results soon enough. Even so, he was almost trembling with nervousness as he approached the huge, rambling, Victorian mansion that served as both the group's nerve center and their home as well.

He paused for a few seconds to admire the architecture of the place. He was an avid student of historic architecture and design, and had done volunteer work for several historic preservation groups during his high school and college careers. In fact, he had actually considered minoring in architecture, only to learn that the minor he had wanted to sign up for had recently been eliminated due to budget cuts. Shaking his head sadly, Jack took a deep breath, made his way up to the front door, and knocked.

Almost at once, the door opened, revealing a massive young glam metal giant. Even without the patent leather platform boots he was wearing, the young rocker stood well over 7 feet tall, with the chest and limbs of a super-heavyweight Mr. Olympia. With the boots, however, he was a full 8 feet in height, not counting the enormous head of wiry jet black hair that had clearly been teased up higher and bigger than any "big hair" style Jack had ever seen. The bulge between his legs indicated testicles at least the size of small melons, with a male member which would be almost as big around as a beer stein at full expansion. His eyes were a sparkling black, almost like black onyx or fire opals. The remainder of his facial features were sculpted in such a way as to render the terms "cute" or "pretty boy" woefully insufficient to describe how handsome he was. In particular, his lips were enormously big, full, sensual, and pouty, to the point that girls and guys alike would find it all but impossible to refrain from kissing this young mega-stud.

As those self-same lips parted into a wicked grin of recognition, Jack could not help noticing that the young rocker's face had been skillfully enhanced through the use of makeup and lipstick to an almost unbearable level of sex appeal. Despite this, however--or, perhaps, because of it--Jack recognized the young glam metal mega-star who stood before him almost immediately. What was more, it was clear to Jack that the young studded leather muscle giant recognized him as well!

"Jack!" he cried, "Jack Williams!" For his part, Jack cried out, "Kenny! Kenny Broadmoor!" In the next instant, the two youths threw their arms around each other, covering each other's face with kisses, sobbing with unspeakable joy. Then they held on to each other as if neither one could believe that the other was real. Jack especially wrapped his arms and legs around his friend's gargantuan physique as best he could, the rich smell of his friend's leather outfit actually arousing him almost to the point of orgasm. For his part, Kenny absolutely purred with delight as he held his old friend close, and before long, Jack was purring too.

When at last they were able to release each other, Kenny asked, "So what are you doing here, Babe?" When Jack explained, Kenny's face lit up. "So you're gonna be our live-in computer Stallion, huh?" he asked, with a grin that was so wicked it was almost a leer. "That is SO cool! Come on in, and I'll introduce you to the others." He led the way down the main hall to the back of the house. Here, in what was clearly meant to be a home office, an incredibly muscular girl was sitting in front of a computer monitor. The computer itself was open on the desktop next to her on her left. From the moment they entered the room, the noises the PC was making made it obvious to Jack what was going on--namely, an impending hard drive failure, plus problems with the motherboard itself. When Jack saw that both the PC and the monitor were plugged directly into the wall socket--not even into a surge suppressor power strip--he rolled his eyes up in a mixture of dismay and disgust.

Standing around the girl were four more of the biggest, most muscular glam leather rockers Jack had ever directly laid eyes on. Not one of them was less than 7 feet tall, and with the incredibly chunky platform boots they were all wearing, they were all closer to 8 feet in height. Every one of them, Kenny included, was wearing black leather jackets and pants, all of them studded in various patterns to differentiate between them. Also, all of them had chains on their leathers in multiple locations, inclu-ding the tops of their boots and down the outseams of their pant legs.

As if that weren't enough, each of them was wearing an incredibly fancy vintage-style Western shirt, heavily embroidered in multiple colors, with long metallic fringe on the front, back, and all the way down the sleeves. A matching neckerchief, also with long fringe, was knotted around each of the group members' necks, which were each at least the size of a marble column. Around their waists were wide studded belts, each of which was fitted with one of the biggest Western-style trophy buckles Jack had ever seen. Each buckle was adorned with the individual group member's name in turquoise edged in silver. All in all, each group member's outfit looked to be the epitome of the glam metal look of the 80's, updated for the 21st century. Their huge hairstyles, plus the makeup each of them had on, took their already super-glamorous looks to the point of being unbearably attractive.

Jack shook his head in disbelief. How, he silently wondered, was he ever going to fit in with these glam metal muscle giants on stage? The difference in size between him and them was almost laugh-able. Still, as Kenny already knew, Jack was a talented keyboard player--even classical organ!--with a powerful baritone voice that invariably drew raves from anyone who listened to him, whether he was singing a Bach aria, classics and standards from the 1940's, or the most powerfully raucous rock and roll. Those talents alone would make Jack an invaluable asset to any glam rock or glam metal group. The fact that he was joining up with his own favorite band, with the prospect of becoming a multi-millionaire as a result, was enough to make Jack drool with anticipation. Still, he could not keep from sighing in despair over his lack of size. Although he had the bone structure of a super-heavyweight Mr. Olympia, a recent physical examination had disclosed a level of myostatin in his genetic makeup that was so high that he would never be able to "muscle up" to any noticeable degree.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kenny noticed Jack's slump of despair, and realized what he must be thinking. Moving over to his old best bud and kissing him several times on the cheek, he whispered in Jack's ear, "Don't worry about your being so much smaller than us, Dude. We have an answer for that problem--and I'm not talking about steroids, either!" "Yeh? Like what?" Jack skeptically whispered in return. With a wicked grin on his super-handsome features, Kenny kissed his friend several more times before whispering his reply: "Ever hear of 'The Little Red Pills'?"

Jack did a double-take, then turned to look Kenny straight in the eye. "Sure I've heard of them," he responded, "but I always thought they were just an Internet myth!" Kenny's grin, if anything, became even more wicked as he slid off his studded leather jacket. Even though he was wearing a fancy Western shirt of heavy satin, a gigantic set of arm muscles was clearly visible. As he raised his arm up to shoulder level and then flexed it, a mountainous bicep rose higher and higher until it actually came up to the top of Kenny's huge hairdo! "Does THAT look like an 'Internet myth' to you?" he smirked, as he put his jacket back on. Stunned to the point of speechlessness, Jack could only shake his head. "We've all taken them," he went on, "and we're all still growing--including," he concluded with a grin that was now positively devilish, "your old girlfriend over there--my sister!"

That news rocked Jack to the core of his being. His face white as a sheet, Jack opened his mouth several times, but words utterly failed him for a few moments. Finally, however, Jack was able to croak out, "Julie? That's Julie?"

In direct response, the richly-clad muscle giantess at the desk stiffened as though she had been stung by a wasp. She turned and for the first time noticed the boy who stood before her. Her mouth fell open, and her gorgeous face went white with shock. Then, trembling in every limb, she queried, "Jack? Is that really you?" In direct reply, Jack jumped into Julie's muscular but curvaceous lap, threw his arms around her as best he could, and proceeded to give Julie the most powerful kiss he could muster. Julie instantly wrapped her mountainous arms around Jack and returned his kiss to the point that she and Jack both moaned with ecstasy. Then, releasing each other, they looked each other over for just a moment, then grabbed each other and held onto each other as if neither one could believe that the other was real, their bodies quivering with unspeakable emotion.

As his sister and his best friend continued to hug and kiss, Kenny felt a huge lump rising in his throat, his eyes filling with tears. They had been an item all through high school. In fact, they had actually secretly gotten married in Las Vegas while on a school trip for graduating seniors. Julie's parents, how-ever, had practically gone up in smoke at their youthful presumption. They had forced the young couple to separate, and had told them in the most vicious terms that they would have their marriage annulled, and that they would see to it that Jack and Julie would never see each other again. Jack's par-ents, however, had been much more supportive, and had attempted to reason with the Broadmoors. Despite their efforts, however, the Broadmoors had moved to another state within a matter of days. As if that had not been bad enough, Jack's father had been transferred to another state by his employer, forcing his family to move as well. They had subsequently relocated several more times in the past three years. Jack's parents had been killed in a "road rage" highway incident only six months earlier, and so Jack, who had been taking online college courses up to that time, had finally become a resident student at the college from which he had taken his online instruction. Now, at last, it seemed, the two youths were free to resume their relationship.

The other band members grinned sympathetically, yet wickedly, as they watched the two reunited young lovers snuggling and cuddling and nuzzling each other to an almost obscene degree. When at last they calmed down enough to release each other, Julie asked, "So what are you doing here, Jack? Mind you, I'm overjoyed to see you after all this time, but this is the last place I would have expected for a reunion." "He's our new computer geek, Babe," Kenny responded, with a wicked grin again on his face. "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" Julie screamed, hardly daring to believe what she had just heard. When Kenny and Jack both nodded in confirmation, she screamed again, grabbing Jack and holding him close as though she never wanted to let him go again. Jack did likewise. "Oh, thank God," Julie sobbed over and over again, "oh, thank God!" "Amen!" Jack sobbed again and again, as the young couple's shoulders shook with unspeakable emotion.

Finally, the young couple exchanged a deep, long kiss, then snuggled and cuddled and nuzzled each other once again. All in all, it was nearly thirty minutes from the time they had first embraced before they were finally calm enough to get back down to business Jack's first action was to explain what was wrong with the computer, and what the group needed to do to correct the situation. The group nodded their concurrence. "There's a computer store not far from here where we can get a new hard drive and motherboard for this system," Jack went on, "as well as an uninterruptible power supply unit that will help prevent any further electrical problems that might cause a recurrence of this situation."

"Fair enough, Dude," the band's bass player and costume designer, a flame-haired, emerald-eyed young giant named Dale Carson, "but before we go any farther, we need to leather you up and style you up and glam you up and make you up like the rest of us! I mean, if you're gonna become a Stallion, you need to look the part--24/7/365!" "YEAH!!" the other band members chorused, as Jack and Julie both rolled their eyes up in ecstatic anticipation.

Fifteen minutes later, the new computer Stallion, sheathed in black leathers, made up in a smoky, sultry style accented with gold, silver, and turquoise, and his hair teased up bigger and higher than he had ever dreamed possible, strutted and swaggered into the computer store he had mentioned, where, using the band's debit card, he bought the necessary parts to repair their existing computer, as well as the uninterruptible power supply (usually referred to as a UPS), a laptop for himself designed specifically for multimedia applications, plus mobile broadband adapters and service for all six band members, including himself. Then, returning directly to the house, Jack made the necessary repairs, bringing the errant computer back up in less than an hour. Julie was ecstatic to see her faith in her lover thus rewarded; the others hugged and kissed him, formally welcoming him to the band.

"I'll start designing your regular leathers right away, " Dale promised, "but first we need you to take at least one, and possibly two, of the 'Little Red Pills', so you can muscle up as big as we have!" "Why not more than two?" Jack enquired. Dale vigorously shook his head. "I really don't recommend that, Jack," he answered, "and neither does the doctor who first developed these little jewels. Two will be enough to get you as freakishly big as us--and, as Kenny told you earlier, we're still growing, even after more than two years since we first took them!" As Jack's thick brown eyebrows shot up in astonishment, Kenny added, "Taking more than two could cause you to get so big, so fast, that you might wind up becoming unable to move, let alone function in modern society! In fact, the first two guys who took the pills took so many of them, and grew so huge, that they had to go live in a remote mountain valley somewhere. They haven't been heard from since!"

Jack bared his sparkling white teeth in a grimace of dismay, agreeing that that was not the kind of result he wanted. "So how do we proceed?" he asked. "Well, before we get into that," Julie put in, "you need to phone your advisor and let him know you've been hired, and that you'll be moving in with us directly." "Oh, yeah--I'd forgotten about that!" Jack realized. Plucking his cell phone out of its holster, he thereupon made the call. His advisor was delighted, and warmly congratulated Jack on his new position. After concluding the call and replacing the phone in the holster, Jack looked at Julie expectantly. "What next?" he asked.

For a moment, Julie was silent. Then, taking a deep breath, she asked, "Do you still have your wedding band?" Jack's face went white with shock. "You--you mean we're still married?" he asked, his voice going up almost an octave in pitch as he spoke. Julie nodded. Jack, who had fully expected to have to remarry the girl he loved, was stunned. "But--but your folks told us that they were going to have our marriage annulled!" he said, utterly floored at this unexpected turn of events. "They changed their minds, Bro'," Kenny put in, "and for a very good reason. You had no way of knowing this, but at that time, our parents were both on allergy medications. One of those medications had an impurity in the particular batch our parents were given--an impurity they were both violently allergic to. It warped their mental processes more and more, and their behavior became more and more erratic as a result. Finally, the allergic reaction became so violent that they both had to be hospitalized."

Jack was appalled. Kenny took a deep breath and then went on, "Although our parents recovered their sanity, by that time they had both developed brain tumors that were both inoperable and malignant. They died in our arms just over a year after the two of you were separated." Jack groaned in horror as Julie picked up the story. "We tried to locate you, but you had already moved twice in that period, and your father's employer refused to tell us where you were, even though I was his daughter-in-law. It finally got to the point where he actually threatened to fire your Dad if we pressed the matter any further! In any event, before they died, our parents asked us to apologize to you and your folks for the way they had treated you, and told me to go back to you if we were ever able to find you!"

Jack's eyes were filled with tears as he reached under his red satin Western shirt and pulled out a long chain, on which a wide gold wedding band was hung. Solemnly, Jack removed the ring from the chain and handed it to his bride. Just as solemnly, she slipped the ring onto Jack's finger for the second, and, she hoped, final time. Then she threw her massive arms around her husband and kissed him with everything she had. Jack responded with a deep-throat French kiss that caused his wife's heavily-muscled knees to buckle, as the reunited couple both moaned with unspeakable joy.

As the young couple finally recovered their emotional equilibrium, Kenny went on to explain that he and Julie had received an enormous out-of-court financial settlement from the pharmaceutical company that had manufactured the drug, and that the company had been ordered by the FDA to completely revamp both their quality control and their security procedures. The drug itself had been ordered taken off the market permanently. The combined expense resulting from these actions had come very close to forcing the manufacturer out of business altogether. Only a merger with another pharmaceutical firm had prevented what would have been a significant financial collapse that would have sent shock waves around the world.

Julie then explained that she and her brother had used a part of their settlement to finance the startup of The Stallions, which had gone on to become the hottest glam metal group since the 1980's and 1990's, and was now poised to become the hottest rock group in the world--period! Jack realized that, given those circumstances, it was no wonder that the group dressed so extravagantly, both on and off stage. All that he needed to do now was to take the Little Red Pills and let them work their magic on him.

Before doing so, however, knowing that the others would want to know what had become of his parents, Jack quietly explained that his father's employer, who had increasingly become a controlling personality over the years, had finally dismissed Jack's father on trumped-up charges of insubordination. Jack's father, in turn, had filed suit against his former employer for wrongful dismissal. The Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor had also launched an investigation into the company. In the meantime, Jack, his father and mother had moved to the town where his college was located, in-tending to make a new start for themselves. Just after Jack and his parents had gotten settled, however, his father's ex-employer had sent them a vicious letter in which he personally threatened to kill all three of them. Naturally, that letter had been turned over to the U. S. Postal Inspectors and the FBI. An arrest warrant had then been issued, but despite their best efforts, the Postal Inspectors and the FBI had been unable to locate the fugitive.

Despite this, however, Jack and his parents had refused point-blank to go into hiding. Instead, they had continued their normal routine, until barely a month later. On that day, Jack had gone on campus for the day. Since the campus was located across town from the house Jack's parents had rented for the three of them, they had taken the Interstate to get back home more quickly. This had proved to be just what his father's former boss had waited for. He had come up behind Jack's mother and father, who, recognizing the now clearly insane fugitive, had sent out a distress call on her cell phone. Before the Highway Patrol could arrive to assist them, however, he had roared up beside them at over a hundred miles an hour and emptied his shotgun into their car's tires. The car, in turn, had gone off the road and flipped several times, exploding in a huge fireball, killing them both instantly.

On arriving at the crash site, the Highway Patrol officers had been astounded to find the fugitive, now a murderer, laughing wildly as he watched the vehicle containing his ex-employee and his wife burn. On being confronted by the officers, however, he had promptly begun firing at them, leaving them no alter-native but to use deadly force to defend themselves. The fugitive had been killed instantly.

In the wake of this tragedy, Jack had taken control of the wrongful dismissal lawsuit his late father had filed, instructing the family's attorney to amend it into a wrongful death lawsuit. An out-of-court settlement was still being negotiated at the present time.

Julie and the other Stallions were appalled at the tragedy their newest band member had been forced to endure at the hands of his late father's ex-employer. Kenny shook his head in dismay. "And Julie and I thought we had suffered!" he commented softly. Then, without a moment's hesitation, the entire group threw their leather-sheathed arms around Jack, hugging him, kissing him, nuzzling him and rubbing his back until Jack moaned in wordless pleasure. As might be expected, Julie especially did everything she could to comfort the man she loved so dearly, an act which her husband fully appreciated and responded to in kind.

When they all finally felt able to calm themselves down, the group members and Jack released each other. Then, taking a deep breath, Jack asked, "Now are we ready for me to take the Little Red Pills?" This time, to his delight, even Julie nodded enthusiastically. At Kenny's suggestion, Jack stripped down to his underwear, and Julie recorded Jack's height, weight, and current body-part measurements. "This will give us a reference point to help us decide whether you need to take one or two pills to start, in order to get the best muscle growth," Kenny explained.

As Julie entered Jack's measurements into the computer, Jack asked, "Are there any side effects I need to know about from these pills?" "Only good ones, Dude," Kenny responded, as he and the others all broke into grins that were so wicked they could almost be called leers. "For one thing, your IQ will go up--WAY up--probably to what might be called 'super-genius' level in your case!" As the others chuckled, Dale put in, "Yeah, and they'll make your hair grow, too--bigger, and softer, and shinier, and rich-er, and silkier, and thicker, and faster, than you've ever dared to dream of!" As Jack rolled his eyes in ecstasy, Julie snuggled up to him and whispered, "And they'll make your gonads grow, too, Babe--trust me, your balls are gonna get HUGE!!--not to mention your manhood!!" Jack began trembling at such a prospect, as Kenny added, "Yeah, Bro'--it's gonna grow so big, so long, so fast, you're gonna wind up calling it your ultra-mega-maxi-SUPER-manhood!"

"Stop it, guys, please, stop it--you're driving me wild!" Jack screamed, as the others all gave out rich, throaty laughs that by themselves were almost enough to send Jack into an orgasm. When they all finally calmed down a little bit, Jack asked, "So do I take one or two pills to start?" "Based on the soft-ware the doctor who developed the pills supplied us," Julie replied, "you need to take two to get opti-um results." With that, Kerry went to his room, where he opened a wall safe and extracted two of the fabled pills from the box in which several hundred pills still remained. He then extracted two small packets from a separate container, which he placed next to the pills on a small plastic tray which rested on his bedside table.

Next, going to the kitchen, Kenny dumped the contents of the two packets into an extra-large blender, to which he added a full quart of whole milk. He then blended the resulting concoction until it resembled the biggest, thickest malted milk shake Jack had ever seen. He then decanted it into an extra-large soda glass and handed it to Jack, along with the pills. "Take the two pills first, then drink the shake--ALL of it!" he ordered. Since Jack had not eaten anything to speak of that day other than the coffee his advisor had given him, he did so with considerable relish. The others grinned as Jack rolled back his head, declaring, "M-M-M-M-M-M-M! Ambrosia!"

As Jack handed him the now-empty soda glass, Kerry explained, "This is the original version of the Little Red Pills formula. It works in two stages. The first stage begins about an hour after the pills are consumed; it lays the groundwork, so to speak, for the second, main stage, which starts about four hours after you take the pills. When that growth spurt starts, you'd better be lying down, because it's at least ten times as intense as the first, and it lasts a lot longer--exactly how long varies with the individual. The shake, as you've probably already guessed, gives your body the fuel it needs to enable the growth to take place. Any questions?"

"Just one," Jack replied, as they headed for Jenny's bedroom. "How do the pills work, exactly?" "You know what myostatin is, right?" Dale replied. Glumly, Jack nodded, explaining the results of his recent physical exam. "Well, not to worry, Babe," Dale continued, "believe it or not, we were all in that same boat two years ago--even Julie!" Jack's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He looked over at his wife, who promptly nodded in confirmation. "From what the doctor told us," Dale went on, "these pills are a super-concentrated, super-anti-myostatin that neutralizes the excess myostatin in your genetic makeup, and then takes its place in your DNA. This effectively turns your body into a super-muscle-growth ma-chine." As Jack gasped at the implications of his band-mate?s statement, Dale and Kenny both took off their jackets and their Western shirts and expanded their chests until they had almost doubled in size, then did a short series of other poses that left Jack reeling in amazement. "You can see how well the pills have worked on us," Kenny smirked, "and as for Julie--" He paused and winked at his sister, who positively leered at her husband, then said, "Well, we'll let you and your bride discuss that for your-selves!" With that, the other band members left the young couple alone in what was now their de facto bridal chamber.

Jack wasted no time in stripping off his underwear, then helped his bride to remove her incredible out-fit, piece by piece. As she did so, the young couple exchanged kiss after kiss, each one hotter and more pleasurable than all the ones before. As they climbed into bed to begin the long-delayed consummation of their marriage, Jack felt an itching begin to develop in his abdominal region, then spread throughout the remainder of his body. He leered at Julie, whispering seductively, "It's beginning."

Julie knew what her husband meant, and she did everything she could think of to make what was taking place in her lover's body as delightful as she possibly could. As Jack aimed his expanding gonads in the direction of his wife's genitals, she let out a laugh so rich and ribald that it drove her husband wild. Then, suddenly, their bodies came together in a surge of power mixed with pleasure such as neither one of them had ever dreamed of. Julie let out a wild scream of ecstasy, which redoubled its intensity when Jack proceeded to give her a long, slow French kiss up her incredibly muscular cleavage, then proceeded to put his mouth over hers in a deep-throat French kiss that sent them both well over the top. The mutual orgasm and climax that followed was everything that either one of them had ever dared to dream of, culminating in a deep, sweet sleep.

It was not quite three hours later that Jack's violet-blue eyes flickered open. He felt heavier--downright massive, in fact, compared to what he had weighed before--so he carefully eased his way out of bed and made his way to the adjoining bathroom to relieve himself. On weighing himself, he was stunned to find that he had gained over 100 pounds--and this would be only the beginning, he reminded him-self. Silently, he made his way to a large, three-way mirror that stood in a corner next to a huge walk-in closet. He was genuinely shocked at the sight that met his eyes. From a slender, but big-boned six-foot-two, he had metamorphosed into a strapping, six-foot-ten giant, with the physique of a super-heavyweight Mr. Olympia. His rich, chocolate-brown tresses were now down to his waist, and were at least twice as thick as they had been before, with a texture that was richer and silkier and shinier than he had ever dreamed possible. To top it all off, just as Julie had predicted, his balls were now the size of small melons, while his manhood was a whopping 10 inches long and 5 inches around at full expansion, an expansion that he was enjoying at that very moment.

As the awestruck young "super-Stallion" flexed his newly-enlarged muscles in various poses, a rich, seductive contralto voice whispered in his ear, "Enjoying your new physique, my love?" As his wife gave out a rich, throaty, seductive laugh, Jack grinned wickedly, and turned to behold his wife, who was herself significantly larger, more muscular, and--if it were possible--even more curvaceous than she had been before. Pulling her into his gigantic arms, Jack gave his bride a slow,deep-throat French kiss that made them both shiver with delight.

As he did so, however, Jack's newly-enlarged body began to tremble as though he were experiencing an internal earthquake. "Phase 2 is about to begin!" Julie exulted, as she led him back to their California King-sized bed. No sooner had they both laid down again than, with a roar of unbridled desire, Jack ravished his wife like never before, covering her body with kisses at lightning speed, then licking her, stroking her, caressing her, taking them both to new heights of sexual ecstasy. Again and again, Jack favored his bride with long French kisses from her genital region all the way up through her now rapidly deepening cleavage to her even more voluptuous mouth, and was rewarded with screams and squeals of ecstatic delight that made his rapidly-growing musculature shiver with pleasure.

Then, suddenly, she grabbed at his now truly "ultra-mega-maxi-SUPER-manhood" and jammed it be-tween her fantastically muscular legs. Taking the hint, Jack joined his swelling body to hers, intending to give her yet another deep-throat French kiss. Before he could complete this step, however, Julie suddenly lifted her enormous right mammary gland and pressed its nipple to his mouth. "DRINK!" she commanded--and drink he did, as greedily as a half-starved newborn. As he did so, Jack simply could not help feeling that, in a way, he was a newborn--a newborn ultra-mega-maxi-SUPER-man! His body responded by doubling and tripling and quadrupling its rate of growth, not only in terms of size, but of muscular strength and density as well. Somehow, he also felt himself becoming faster and more flexi-ble as well.

When he had exhausted the milk supply in Julie's right breast, she promptly lifted her left one to his mouth. "Keep going!" she urged him. "This will help you grow as big as possible, without having to take any more of the pills!" Her husband joyfully obeyed. As he did so, she fervently assured him that he was the only man or woman who had ever nursed her in this manner. True to her vows, she had kept her body sacrosanct, available in this manner only to him. That assurance sent Jack into an orgasm that could only be compared with an exploding volcano in terms of its intensity. Needless to say, Julie instantly followed suit, growing bigger and stronger and more glam-rocking gorgeous every second, just like her husband . . .

It was noon the next day before Jack and Julie awakened, still wrapped in each other's gargantuan arms. "Wow!" he breathed, in a voice that, while even richer and silkier than before, now possessed a velvety, subterranean rumble of immense power as well. "You can say that again!" Julie answered him, in a voice that was deeper and richer and more voluptuous than ever before, with a laugh capable of driving any man who heard it absolutely wild with delight. In direct response, Jack grabbed his wife and gave her the deepest, most romantic kiss he could muster, a kiss that Julie joyfully returned with all of her heart and soul.

As he released her, Jack could only say the words, "I love you!" to his bride, who could only respond, "I love you, too!" Slipping out of bed, the two young super-giants held each other close for a long while, their bodies trembling with unspeakable emotion. When at last they were able to release each other, they looked each other over appraisingly.

What the young couple saw in each other astounded them both. Each of them was now a whopping 7' 7? in height, and weighed in at an incredible 450 pounds of solid, rock-hard, super-sized muscle. Both of their chests measured a full 91? at full expansion?a measurement equivalent to their height! Their pecs were each the size of giant watermelons, and, in Julie's case, curvaceous to a degree that would make most any man foam at the mouth with desire. Their necks, their upper arms, and their calves were all an astounding 42?, their forearms were 36?, and their waists and thighs each a monstrous 46?, with each of them having, not a 6-pack or even an 8-pack, but an unbelievable 16-pack apiece, with intercostals more powerfully developed than either one of them had ever beheld on anyone, male or female!

As if that weren't enough, both of them now possessed tresses that came down to the backs of their knees, with a luster and a texture of incredible silkiness, softness, richness, and luxury. Even without being styled, their hair would be the stuff legends were made of. Styled like the 'dos of the other band members, however, their manes would be unbelievably gigantic?they could be teased up as much as 2 feet in height, and still come down to their waistlines, and could be fanned out even wider than their already enormous shoulders to boot!

To top it all off, their already beautiful faces had been raised to an unbearable level of natural glamour. With even a small amount of makeup, however, their beauty would be enhanced to the point that any-one seeing them on stage would be unable to resist mobbing them!

The extra bit of icing on the cake, however, was the size of Jack's package. His balls were easily the size of giant cantaloupes, and as for his manhood?well, even Jack realized that Kenny had been right in saying that he would now need to call it his ?ultra-mega-maxi-SUPER-manhood?! Even in its flaccid state, it was a whopping 14? long and 7? around, swelling to half again that size at full arousal!

Jack and Julie both shook their heads in awe at what the pills had done to them thus far. The prospect of even further growth, although slower, in the days and weeks and months ahead, left both of them utterly speechless. Slowly, they wrapped their gigantic arms around one another, then walked toward the bathroom to shower together, From there, they would put on some over-sized lounge-wear, then join the other members of the world's hottest, wealthiest, B-I-G-G-E-S-T glam metal rock band, which they would soon rename ?The SUPER-Stallions,? going to ever-greater heights of fame, wealth, and luxury.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2011, 07:09 AM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
Fixodent??

I don't recall using Fixodent anywhere in this story! If you're replying to my posting merely for the purpose of putting up a notice like this, you're violating the terms of service of this forum, from what I understand. I WILL report this to the moderator without delay!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2011, 07:20 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I like your stuff, but I'm not so much a fan of heterosexual stories. {:3
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 06:48 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamRockCowboy View Post
I don't recall using Fixodent anywhere in this story! If you're replying to my posting merely for the purpose of putting up a notice like this, you're violating the terms of service of this forum, from what I understand. I WILL report this to the moderator without delay!
...It's rarely worth engaging the spambots in conversation, GRC ? it has zero effect on them and only serves to get oneself hot under the collar. At any rate, whatever spam you were replying to has since been canned, so now it just looks like you're ranting into thin air!

(For the record, BTW, it was probably your use of the phrase "sparkling white teeth" in the story that caught our erstwhile Fixodent-spammer's attention.)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options