The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Men being objectified

I really like stories about men being made to work out until they're huge, glistening trophy men for women or other men to exploit. There was one such story about a smaller man who gradually became stronger than his partner, and then forced him to work his pecs and ass, giving him an "hourglass" shape and basically making him eye-candy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Nice
I like it!
  #3   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Oh I had an idea for a story like this once. Anyone can play off of it if they want.

It was this millionaire (or billionaire) that scouted out some young and already quite muscular 18 year old, offered to pay him money if he would lift and grow for him right in his own house.

After a while he starts offering the teen insane amounts of cash for extreme goals like 300 pounds, 400 pounds. Then starts paying him to enlarge maybe certain parts, even do sexual favors.

It's somewhat messed up, but oh so hot! Great domination story
  #4   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 01:54 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
buffboy, i like that idea of yours.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #5   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:45 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck35 View Post
I really like stories about men being made to work out until they're huge, glistening trophy men for women or other men to exploit. There was one such story about a smaller man who gradually became stronger than his partner, and then forced him to work his pecs and ass, giving him an "hourglass" shape and basically making him eye-candy.
Love this idea. It's strange (but makes sense in a way) that so many muscle stories deal with the strength/domination side of the guy's physique; I haven't seen many stories that (successfully) attend more to the erotic/aesthetic effects of the muscular character. Most stories shape around what the muscles can do, not what they make other characters want to do.

P.S. Do you know what that story was called by the way?
  #6   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 12:56 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
chest workouts: what they do for a man

or something like that
  #7   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2011, 09:39 AM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Damn the more I think about this idea, the more I love it! Someone has definitely got to write it. Another idea is maybe a training takes advantage of coaching a bodybuilder, or someone changes there body for a loved one. There is so many great ideas here with this topic.
  #8   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2011, 07:48 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
I really like the idea of making a guy into someone that is used and adored. Beautiful but empty.
  #9   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:19 AM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
You need to take the story theme to the extreme. The men taking up bodybuilding in this next story should be turned into muscular bimbos. Just pumped up boy toys only to please the eye. Im talkin about what they would become when their obsessing with their own looks is practically hyperfeminised, then they can really be exploited by masters and mistresses alike. Total objectification. Their bodies are sculpted into hourglass figures, with hips wide and round from their oversized gluts, and chests that look like 2 beach balls all stuffed in there. We need to see some especially cruel mistresses for these muscle bimbos. Imagine a dominatrix raking her long sharp nails over the boy toys and she inspects their muscles. deciding what to do with them, how to make them look more virile and alive. Extreme bodymodification for these male bimbos. Downgrading them into bodybuilding musclesluts. Maybe add a colar and lead...
  #10   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob111 View Post
chest workouts: what they do for a man

or something like that
Chest Workouts: What can they do for and to a Man by Mdlftr
  #11   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 02:29 AM

Young Dumb and full of Cum. Thats all a muscleboy should be. As he strips and enters the shower to cool off after another hot workout. He flexes to himself in the mirror knowing that he is becoming totally obsessed with his own narcistic looks. Thinking about his gorgeos body only being pumped up even more and still devloping straitions and vascularity. And about what his girlfriend has been doing to him. Even now he could hear her talking to her friends about making him work as a male stripper, or even "studding him out" and it was making his dick even harder. His genitals had grown unreasonably large, almost a horse cock hanging between his legs with elephant balls to back it up. His IQ had been dropping straight down. He was just a dumb boy toy now, and could only giggle to himslef as he groped and fondled his gym swollen body. Kissing and licking himself in the mirror was now a must!

He was being sponsored and bred for submission. Not a bodybuilder, not a man, not a teen, just a boy toy muscle pup. And he was in bimbo heaven as nothing but a muscled up fuckdoll.

(anyone want me to continue a story like this? either PM to discuss artistic tastes, or reoly to this thread so that your barely literate stream of conscience can be presenved on teh internetz forever and shown to our grandchildren)
  #12   Add to toobigmuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:52 AM

toobigmuscleboy is on a distinguished road
we need it!
  #13   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimolover View Post
Young Dumb and full of Cum. Thats all a muscleboy should be. As he strips and enters the shower to cool off after another hot workout. He flexes to himself in the mirror knowing that he is becoming totally obsessed with his own narcistic looks. Thinking about his gorgeos body only being pumped up even more and still devloping straitions and vascularity. And about what his girlfriend has been doing to him. Even now he could hear her talking to her friends about making him work as a male stripper, or even "studding him out" and it was making his dick even harder. His genitals had grown unreasonably large, almost a horse cock hanging between his legs with elephant balls to back it up. His IQ had been dropping straight down. He was just a dumb boy toy now, and could only giggle to himslef as he groped and fondled his gym swollen body. Kissing and licking himself in the mirror was now a must!

He was being sponsored and bred for submission. Not a bodybuilder, not a man, not a teen, just a boy toy muscle pup. And he was in bimbo heaven as nothing but a muscled up fuckdoll.

(anyone want me to continue a story like this? either PM to discuss artistic tastes, or reoly to this thread so that your barely literate stream of conscience can be presenved on teh internetz forever and shown to our grandchildren)
That is an interesting base.

Bimboization stories always appealed to me when the subject was female, but now I also find male subjects interesting.
  #14   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM

Look inside the new story section. This is my first attempt at writting a shortstory. This is my face when it took over an hour to write, im assuming it will take over and hour to read http://www.myfacewhen.com/../indexes/images/131.jpg
  #15   Add to chicken legs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 04:12 AM
shake and bake

chicken legs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Look inside the new story section. This is my first attempt at writting a shortstory. This is my face when it took over an hour to write, im assuming it will take over and hour to read http://www.myfacewhen.com/../indexes/images/131.jpg
lol..on the face
  #16   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:52 AM

OK people. You would not belive how long I was holding these two inside my head for. I can type of both of the submission and domination stories, but If I get more popular requests for one over the other, then that one will get finished first.

If anyone is interested, just check out the two main threads of mine in the story section and tell us what you think.

P.S. more pics to come.
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Question What's the difference?

Quote:
OK people. You would not belive how long I was holding these two inside my head for. I can type of both of the submission and domination stories, but If I get more popular requests for one over the other, then that one will get finished first.

If anyone is interested, just check out the two main threads of mine in the story section and tell us what you think.

P.S. more pics to come.
Question: Other than point of view what is the difference between a domination and submission story???
  #18   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Question: Other than point of view what is the difference between a domination and submission story???
Kiiiiinda feels like you answered your own question, there.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options