The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 06:04 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Time Travel and Muscle Growth

I posited the question to Max Mann whether there've been any stories that involved the two, and he came up with an idea that uses Quantum Leap (a TV show starring Scott Bakula) as a jumping off point for a series where the hero ends up in the bodies of musclemen of different eras (not necesarrily within his lifetime) and somehow the solution always involves fucking or getting fucked by other guys.

Any takers or are there other ways to combine time travel and muscle growth?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mewletter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Truth-seeking Skeptic

mewletter is on a distinguished road
I once had an idea quite a long time ago relating time, but not really called "Time Travel." More like "Time Distortion". A large dome or enclosed place that a "month" inside is actually a day outside. However, aging process inside is like slowed down a lot, thus a 15-year-old boy who trained "20 years" inside would STILL be a teenager once coming out of the place.

I think I wrote a bit and post it here, but I had a bad case of writer's block and left it unfinished prematurely. Heck, I don't even remember the title!

What do you think?
  #3   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Hmmm....another idea I would throw out for consideration is that the protagonist slowly "time-synchs" physically with whatever era to which he travels. For instance, go back in time to the Neanderthal era, and you slowly become a caveman (I hear you snickering, O ). Project yourself to the age of reptiles, and you slowly become saurian.

A variation on this could be similar to what I did in "Tessaract"; you don't leave your own dimension, but you "overlay" characteristics of another into yours, only this time with chronological eras. That has some interesting potential.....a guy invents a time machine....he tries it and it doesn't work (or so he thinks)....but slowly his characteristics become like that of the era with which he's inadvertently overlaid himself. Imagine becoming a Roman gladiator in the middle of a gym, or a caveman during an office meeting.

You could also do a "reset" scenario.....a guy thinks back to when he made his decision to not work out.....goes back to change the past....and when he returns to the future he changes to match.

Last edited by wbhunk; June 8th, 2005 at 12:42 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options