The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 08:51 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb New Story Idea - [?]

So; I had this really vivid idea a while back. I really think its a good one, but I don't think I'd be up to writing it, so I'm posting that idea here. (I would like to see what story someone might make from it, so if this takes your fancy I'd love to read your final script.)

--------------------

This is about a certain shop in a futuristic world obsessed with looks and success.

This shop is the future equivelent of Playboy; it is the glamorous side of ... you know

But this shop doesnt sell magazine subscriptions or photographs or calendars.

This shop sells body shapes, and in particular, we're interested in the "male" section...

In my head, there were these rows and rows of portrait shots, like movie posters but of different builds/styles of guy. From the "swimwear" to the "fitness" section, all showcasing the latest "styles". (*In the future this would work like the fasion industry; each year/season there would be different "styles" in vogue, and to stay on top you would buy a new one whenever it came out)

The plot for the story I decided not to write focused on a kid just turning 20, the age where you're allowed to start taking the treatment to get these bodies, and his friends all come with him to the store and help him pick out a body to wear. I didnt get much farther than that plot-wise, I just spent a lot of time overthinking (and ... uh ... appreciating) the idea of this shop.

Really thats all I've got, but the idea of a store that sells athleticism to muscle bods and everything in between as easily as Target sells clothing ... was really hot to me. And so, fasion designers not only make the clothes... they make the body you wear them in, too!

Think of what it must be like to "come of age" in such a society. If you're a wimp and from an affluent family, you could just BUY your hot, amazing, delicious muscles......
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:49 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
ah you mean a body shop .... kinda like in secondlife, choose your body ... bodies as fashion, instead of just the clothes?
  #3   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgeAus View Post
ah you mean a body shop .... kinda like in secondlife, choose your body ... bodies as fashion, instead of just the clothes?
never played secondlife, but yeah... that sounds right.

"do you have that one in tan? what about with blue eyes?"

mmmm... and "expansion packs..." i bet they sell them too...
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 01:29 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum360 View Post
mmmm... and "expansion packs..." i bet they sell them too...
Well, sure, but those already exist in real life! Heck, this site is an "expansion pack" for me!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options