The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:55 PM

soccerguy is on a distinguished road
First Try

Just trying my hand at a story so don't be harsh... I'm sorry if it sucks...

When I went to bed last night everything was pretty normal. I mean sure my brother had been acting a little strange, but he's like that some times. My small home on the edge of town was also just plain and dull nothing special anyways. Oh, let me introduce myself! My name is Bastion I am pretty normal if I do say so myself. I mean sometimes I think I may look cute, but I just think that's a trick of the light. I mean my Brown hair is just too fluffy and my blue eyes just a bit too big for my face. Also I'm thin, well not too thin, I mean I weigh 160, but that has a lot to do with my 6 foot height and my playing soccer and running track. I'm not big were it counts if you catch my meaning. Anyways where was I?

So my little brother had been acting weird that past few nights. He had just failed out of college and was about to be shipped off to the military (We are on summer break now) and he was looking forward to it. Apparently his recruiter got him something. I'm not quite sure what it was, but my brother kept quite secretive about it. My little brother has always been a bit more muscular than me, he also got our mothers hispanic genes while I have my fathers german in me. So my brother has what girls call dark good looks. His name is Brian by the way. Not that you should care.

That next morning when I went to the bathroom my brother was in there, naked from the waist up. He was shaving in the mirror, but that is not what I first noticed. He was ripped. Like seriously. The ball his bicep made as he shaved had a nice fat vein going over the tan surface. His pecs put my pillows to shame and his stomach was something that I thought could only be photo shopped onto a model. I was slightly speechless, to say the least. "Hey, close your mouth, you're drooling a bit," Brian told me with a smirk, "It's like you've never seen muscles before. Oh that reminds me, your friend Jerra came by yesterday, she was looking for you... Let's just say she found something better." at that he started doing these pelvic thrusts that made his sizable bulge swing out. I was still stunned as he shouldered me out of is way as he went to his room. I mean sure Jerra was my best friend, but she was a little slutty... plus I'm gay so it's not like I was ever going to have intercourse with her (I always think of hetero sex as intercourse because I just think it would be boring and unSEXy) I've also noticed him working out before, and I've seen him shirtless before, but he is in a whole nother league now. I had to know what he did.

When Brian left to meet his friends at the gym I went into his room to do a little snooping. All I was expecting to find was a fitness magazine with some secret exorcise that would get me an amazing body, or maybe some steroids that would shrink my junk but give me biceps like mountains, but what I found was a little different. His room was a mess, dirty underwear everywhere... That wouldn't be weird, it's just that they have a very obvious stain on em. The room smelled like a jock strap... I was getting hard just standing in there. In his bedside drawer I found what I thought were steroids. The only thing though was that they glowed blue and had no label. I was only slightly freaked by this, but then I thought what the hell right? I'm definitely not happy with how I am now may as well take a step in a different direction. So I took a few of the pills back to my room and studied em for a second. Before my nerves could take the best of me I swallowed one of the pills. Nothing happened for a few moments, then my stomach made a loud noise. The only thing I could think of was Shit I just ate. So I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich or five...

That night was pretty restless for me and I woke up with night sweats. Finally I just sat up in bed thinking that my shirt was gonna strangle me. I went to the bathroom to see an amazing site. Things were not just a little different with me. I mean for one thing I was freaking HANDSOME, my eyes were an intense blue, my jaw was well pronounced and manly, my nose was straight as an arrow, and my teeth were all straight and startling white. I flexed my bicep and a sizable stone rose from my upper arm and stretched my night shirt. I was getting incredibly horny seeing these changes on my body. I mean they weren't drastic... but they kinda were. Things like this just don't happen over night. I pulled my night shirt off and saw that my pecs were bulging out over the beginnings of a six pack. I then pulled down my pants to see a hard 8 inch dick any one would be proud of. I also saw that my legs were amazing. I mean my calf muscles had that well defined look that made them pop to the side. I was soo over come with ecstasy that I cummed on the spot. It was amazing I moaned really loudly and cussed just a bit. Next thing I know I here a knocking on the bathroom door. "Hey, what's going on in there?" shit, it was Brian....

Should I go on? Or not? any suggestions on how to write better?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to soccerguy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 14th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2011, 10:47 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Please go on! Please!!!!!!!!!
  #3   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2011, 11:12 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
More! . It is a great first story. Don't feel bad if you feel unoriginal you made this story your own. But here is a suggestion don't have to follow this but, I would enjoy him being able to keep the growth from his brother. And that he would be able to take what little pills his little brother has.
  #4   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
DUde i love it dont stop just keep going as YOU see fit!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options