The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kdumd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:27 AM

kdumd is on a distinguished road
Charged (part 2)

Sorry about the wait yall. I think/hope you enjoy this part, since it contains some actual muscle growth (yay!). Those of you who remember my older work shouldn't be too shocked by the way this chapter plays out. But rest assured, this is only the beginning.

If you missed part one, check it out here...otherwise, enjoy!

"I got some work to do if I'm going to--"

Evan froze in place, his voice unwilling to finish the sentence as his body went rigid. Because what he saw happening to him in the mirror would make any man stop in his tracks.

?What?the?UGHHHHHHH!?

His voice was back, but it wasn?t his. It was deeper, more masculine. Evan?s eyes were moving a mile a minute around the mirror, watching his entire body spasm, even the parts not in contact with the black Under Armour compression shirt he?d been holding during his lightning strike earlier in the evening.

Evan was in pain. It felt as his insides were being kneaded, like he was getting a subcutaneous massage by a masseuse with incredibly strong hands. His mind struggled to comprehend the images his eyes were receiving. In the mirror, it looked like a series of small explosions was going off under his skin at random.

Then, just as quickly as the spasms began, they stopped, and Evan exhaled. He didn?t realize he hadn?t done that since this whole thing began.

?I don?t know what?s going on with this shirt, but I?m sure glad it?s ov?AHHHHHH!?

Yeah, it wasn?t over.

But this time, there were no spasms. What was happening to Evan now was controlled, fluid. It was happening quickly, but slowly enough for his naked eye to perceive it in real time. He saw the shirt material covering his midsection contract. The saddles of flab on either side of his pelvis were receding into his torso, and his pooch belly was flattening out. Within seconds all of the fat around his waist was gone, and if Evan didn?t know better, he?d say he was getting abs.

Two, four, six and finally eight. Abs, indeed. Evan?s brain was in overload. He wanted more than anything in the world to touch them, to make they were real, and this wasn?t some kind of bizarre hallucination, an aftereffect of the lightning strike. But his arms were frozen at his sides.

Speaking of arms, Evan?s eyes were drawn there next. He watched as the edges of his form-fitting sleeves began to creep upward, leaving his wrist and crawling inexorably up his forearms. Why would they do that, Evan wondered?

Well, that?s what skin-tight shirt sleeves do when the muscle underneath is inflating like a beach ball.

Evan couldn?t process what he was seeing. Where he?d been used to seeing run of the mill forearms, he saw cords of muscle and sinew bulging, twisting, expanding. His eyes shifted north and found his biceps. He?d always been proud of his biceps, because they were the first visible byproduct of all his work in the gym, but to say they?d been anything more than average would be a total joke.

The biceps on Evan?s arms now were way beyond average. They were filling the black material, stretching it ever tighter as they blossomed into football-sized mounds of brawn. His previously non-existent triceps were burgeoning in tandem, inflating to provide suitable counterbalance to the enormous muscles growing above them.

If Evan hadn?t been totally petrified against his will, he?d had fainted. But all he could do is watch as his body continued to evolve. Shoulders that looked like cantaloupes rounded off the tops of his arms, giving way to traps that would have made most pro bodybuilders jealous. Below that, Evan?s chest was becoming a thing of astonishing beauty: supple pectorals, each the size of a Thanksgiving turkey and still growing, accompanied by a set of nipples that expanded only slightly, but now pointed straight down rather than straight out.

Moments passed and the growth continued, slowing down in some areas but speeding up still in others. Evan?s legs exploded with power and beef, his quads becoming comically large, and his calves ballooning to the size of rugby balls, each with an identical teardrop shape.

Evan has been so bewildered by the changes racking his body that he never noticed that while his muscles were growing?in some cases, seemingly growing muscles on top of muscles?there were other things changing, too. If he?d bothered to look again at his forearms, the first place he watched his body?s inexplicable transformation, he?d notice that the exposed skin was darkening.

All of Evan?s skin was darkening. From a modestly-tanned porcelain, it was as if he was the canvas for an invisible airbrush as the pigment turned a rich olive, followed by a sun-kissed golden brown, then a creamy mocha color, before finally stabilizing at a shade of black just slightly lighter than the color of his compression shirt.

Evan tore his eyes away from the still-developing pillows of muscle straining the chest of the shirt to its limits and glanced at his face in the mirror.

Now he noticed the dark skin. Now he was getting scared.

He still couldn?t move, couldn?t speak, couldn?t react in any way as his nose widened from bridge to tip, his lips plumped up and became a bright shade of pink, his chin sprouted jet black whiskers that curled ever more as they grew. Evan stared in panic as his brown hair fell away like autumn leaves, replaced by a shiny skull, but only for a moment. Almost instantaneously, the same ultra-curly hair began to grow all over, but the growth stopped just as quickly as it began. Evan noticed the perfectly lined-up hairline and sideburns. Apparently whatever magical force was responsible for turning him into an over muscled black man was also a master barber.

And then, without warning, it was over.

Evan?s eyes blinked for the first time in what seemed like forever, and his now-heavy arms swayed at his sides. It was all he could do not to collapse under the gargantuan weight of his upper body. After a while, Evan forced himself to breathe deeply, in and out, as he broke out in a sweat that glistened on his deep African skin.

?What the fuck happened to me?? Evan said.

?What da fuck is dis shit?? is what rumbled out of Evan?s throat.

Now he was shocked all over again, as if he could possibly still be shocked after what he just watched happen to him. Evan decided to stay quiet for now?he?d have to devote quite a bit of mental energy to processing the fact that his vocal cords seemingly translated his old-Evan thoughts into new-giant-black-man-Evan speech.

Instead, Evan took the time to explore his new body with his massive, pink-palmed hands. He caressed his huge pecs through the material of the shirt, which may as well have been body paint for as much as it was stretched out. He brought both of his arms up and flexed his biceps, which perked up into miniature mountain peaks on either side. He did what he?d wanted to do since his transformation began and traced his fingers through the cobbled ridges of his deeply carved eight-pack abs.

?Man, dis some crazy ass mothafuckin? shit right here,? Evan?s new voice said. This time, what he heard out loud wasn?t all that far off from what he?d have said in his old body.

?Man fuck dis shirt,? Evan said, and he began to grab the compression shirt at either side of the waist and pull it up.

Then, for the second time in ten minutes, Evan couldn?t believe what he saw happening in the mirror.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to kdumd For This Useful Post:
chaz (November 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
MMmmmm, mental changes. <3
  #3   Add to mom bab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:34 PM

mom bab is on a distinguished road
Even better than the last part!... I love where this is going. Keep it up man!
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
No... Please... No... Not that...

Evan pulls the shirt over his head and off... And sees the pale pudgy Evan looking back at him from the mirror...

Ender
  #5   Add to kdumd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:27 AM

thanks guys! i'm having fun with this one. all i'll say is, you may think you know where this is going, but i'm willing to bet you really don't.
  #6   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
So glad to see you posting again. When I saw this, I quickly went back and read the first part (which I'd missed) and then this one. I'll be sticking with it!
  #7   Add to kdumd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2 View Post
So glad to see you posting again. When I saw this, I quickly went back and read the first part (which I'd missed) and then this one. I'll be sticking with it!
that's a great honor sir.
  #8   Add to chaz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:40 AM

chaz is on a distinguished road
Super Hot

dont know how I missed this post, I always look forward to your stories, and really like this one, keep it up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options