The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Musclehead450's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Musclehead450 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Musclehead450 Send a message via Skype™ to Musclehead450
Corrupted Earth - Part 1

My original username is MuscleFreak650 but for some reason the "Request Password" never sends me an email, so i just created a new username. I've been a long time lurker and I just typed up this story a few weeks ago and would love to here everyone's opinions! I no it's short I am planning more so please bare with me. :-)

Corrupted Earth Part 1

So what’s in the package, Gage asked as he gave Dustin his cup of coffee? I’m not sure, but I’m about to open it and find out! Dustin grabbed the knife on the table and proceeded to open the box, he took out the scrap paper and reached in and took out a bottle. The bottle read Gro+ on the label, Dustin looked around the bottle to see any other markings and he couldn’t. He immediately flashed to Alice, and remembered her looking around the label of the Drink Me bottle. Dustin set it on the table and looked into the box, he noticed that there were 9 bottles to go along with this one making it 10 bottles total. Gage grabbed the one Dustin set down. Gage let out a “Huh” as too looked around the bottle. That’s weird there’s just the name on the front nothing else? No hun, all the bottles in the box are like that. They all say “Gro+” said Dustin.

Well I’m off to work, I’ll take a bottle with me and send it to the lab to have it tested to see if there is anything wrong with them, Gage said. OK bye see ya at 4 Dustin said with a smile on his face. Oh before I forget PLEASE don’t try any tell I get the results back! We don’t know what they do yet and ya don’t wanna take any and turn into a….. well turn into something else other then you Gage protested! Ok, Ok, hun I won’t I’ll set them in our room and hopefully well here about them soon rather than later! Gage walked outside shutting the door behind him and walked to the car and unlocked the driver side door and climbed in. He glanced at the bottle before setting on the passenger side seat. He then backed out of the driveway and proceeded to work.

Dustin, while carrying the box up the stairs was looking at the bottle. He sat on the bed in the bedroom and gently set the box on the floor next to his feet. He opened up the bottle and took out what looked like an ordinary pill one would take for a headache. I can’t wait tell then I have to take one now and see what this stuff does, Dustin said to himself. He put the pill on his tongue and swallowed the pill. He sat there and waited for 15 minutes and nothing happened. Well I guess they don’t do anything at all, just then he stood up and was frozen in place. I feel really hot, he looked down at his feet and saw his calves grow full of muscle getting larger and larger, ripping his socks down the middle. He could feel his quads growing and making his shorts extremely tight. His ass doubled in size and muscle poured into his ass cheeks, making his ass look like a nice bubble butt filled with muscle. His cock started to shake and with each breath he took its size grew longer and longer thicker and thicker until it reached his knees. He shot up 3 feet and a nice 10 pack appeared. His pecs jutted out so much that he could not see his feet anymore. His shoulders became massive boulders, and his arms got incredibly thick and full of huge muscle.
When it was finally done he was able to move and he walked over to the scale in the bathroom and it read 325lbs! WOW I weigh 325lbs; this is a lot of muscle to have from that one pill!!

***MEANWHILE***
On a spaceship in earth’s orbit….. The subject has taken one of the pills sir. Good, he well be the first! That one pill well make him want more! He’ll then want to spread his seed to other men anyway he can to make more like him! In about 2 weeks’ time all the earths male population well be like him! They well be unable to control their sexual natures and want to get as big as possible!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Well the title sure caught my attention.

Its an interesting concept but it was a little hard finding out which of the sentences are dialogue. You should use quotation marks.
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 01:15 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Allow me to assist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musclehead450 View Post
Corrupted Earth Part 1

"So what?s in the package?", Gage asked as he gave Dustin his cup of coffee.

"I?m not sure, but I?m about to open it and find out!"

Dustin grabbed the knife on the table and proceeded to open the box, he took out the scrap paper and reached in and took out a bottle. The bottle read Gro+ on the label, Dustin looked around the bottle to see any other markings and he couldn?t. He immediately flashed to Alice, and remembered her looking around the label of the Drink Me bottle. Dustin set it on the table and looked into the box, he noticed that there were 9 bottles to go along with this one making it 10 bottles total. Gage grabbed the one Dustin set down. Gage let out a ?Huh? as too looked around the bottle.

"That?s weird there?s just the name on the front nothing else?"

"No hun, all the bottles in the box are like that. They all say ?Gro+? said Dustin.

"Well I?m off to work, I?ll take a bottle with me and send it to the lab to have it tested to see if there is anything wrong with them", Gage said.

"OK bye see ya at 4!" Dustin said with a smile on his face

"Oh before I forget PLEASE don?t try any tell I get the results back! We don?t know what they do yet and ya don?t wanna take any and turn into a?.. well turn into something else other then you!"

Gage protested! "Ok, Ok, hun I won?t I?ll set them in our room and hopefully well here about them soon rather than later!"

Gage walked outside shutting the door behind him and walked to the car and unlocked the driver side door and climbed in. He glanced at the bottle before setting on the passenger side seat. He then backed out of the driveway and proceeded to work.

Dustin, while carrying the box up the stairs was looking at the bottle. He sat on the bed in the bedroom and gently set the box on the floor next to his feet. He opened up the bottle and took out what looked like an ordinary pill one would take for a headache.

"I can?t wait tell then I have to take one now and see what this stuff does" Dustin said to himself. He put the pill on his tongue and swallowed the pill.

He sat there and waited for 15 minutes and nothing happened.

"Well I guess they don?t do anything at all", just then he stood up and was frozen in place. "I feel really hot", he looked down at his feet and saw his calves grow full of muscle getting larger and larger, ripping his socks down the middle. He could feel his quads growing and making his shorts extremely tight. His ass doubled in size and muscle poured into his ass cheeks, making his ass look like a nice bubble butt filled with muscle. His cock started to shake and with each breath he took its size grew longer and longer thicker and thicker until it reached his knees. He shot up 3 feet and a nice 10 pack appeared. His pecs jutted out so much that he could not see his feet anymore. His shoulders became massive boulders, and his arms got incredibly thick and full of huge muscle. When it was finally done he was able to move and he walked over to the scale in the bathroom and it read 325lbs!

"WOW I weigh 325lbs; this is a lot of muscle to have from that one pill!!"

***Meanwhile On a spaceship in earth?s orbit***

"The subject has taken one of the pills sir"

"Good, he well be the first! That one pill well make him want more! He?ll then want to spread his seed to other men anyway he can to make more like him! In about 2 weeks? time all the earths male population well be like him! They well be unable to control their sexual natures and want to get as big as possible!!"
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 03:11 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Love it please keep going. I love the instant burst he got from the pill.
  #5   Add to Musclehead450's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 10:31 AM

Musclehead450 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Musclehead450 Send a message via Skype™ to Musclehead450
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Well the title sure caught my attention.

Its an interesting concept but it was a little hard finding out which of the sentences are dialogue. You should use quotation marks.
Thanks, I kinda typed the story out like really fast and I forgot I had it on my computer and when I found it i just posted it. I really didnt even think about grammer. Sorry for that. Thanks for the help. I do have part 2 finished, I'm just looking it over and making changes and stuff now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options