The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to turboconny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
aspiring bodybuilder

turboconny is on a distinguished road
A Day in the Life of a Super Stud

This is my first story ever. Also, I'm not a native English speaker, so please don't be too critical if there's any grammatical flaws.

It's nothing revolutionary, I'm sure stories like this have been submitted before, but I just wanted to share it with you guys, I hope you enjoy it.

This is pretty much a prologue to the actual story and introduces the protagonist Brad.

Have fun!

Brad woke up early that morning. Even though he had not slept for a very long time last night he felt energized and fit. He let out a short yawn, rolled over on his back and noticed the massive tent under the blanket. He could not help but smirk ? same thing as every morning. He let his hand slip under the blanket and (as Brad always slept naked) started stroking his morning wood.

While this may sound completely normal for any 17 year old student Brad was not quite the generic teenager. The boy now jerking under his blanket was anything a 17 year old teenager could only dream to be. Brad Turner was 6?2??, his complexion a perfect golden tone kissed by the sun with dark slightly wavy hair that was cut short in the back and at the sides and a little longer in the front so that the curls fell nicely over his flat forehead. His brows where thick and dark like his brown eyes. His nose was just perfectly straight and symmetric and he had sharp cut cheekbones like a model. The icing on the cake were his luscious lips and the hairless all American square jaw. Brad had a face that would make every girl melt and that could turn any straight boy turn gay. When he smiled it felt like a God wandered among humans. But Brad was not just genetically blessed when it came to his face.

Brad stopped stroking his cock, got up, walked around the room and stopped completely naked in front of the huge mirror next to his bed. He loved it. He loved what he saw. And even though he saw this every single morning he never grew tired of it. The mere sight of his reflection made his 12 inch cock drip with pre-cum. He was a God. He cracked a smile and let his eyes wander over his insane neck and traps, a bulls neck any bodybuilder would have envied him for, down to his giant pecs. Two perfectly symmetrical mountains of sheer muscle with big, hard nipples. He let his pecs bounce with ease. Yeah, he loved bouncing his huge pecs, watching those incredible peaks go up and down and he could not help but lick his lips as he admired his divine man tits move up and down. Speaking of down; right under his massive pecs was what was probably the most perfectly shredded eightpack the world had ever seen. Brad let his fingers run over the flawless bulges and counted them as he did every morning. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight?damn, he was ripped enough to even call it a ten pack. He did not even have to flex his abs, all the single bulges stood out perfectly when he was relaxed. No ounce of fat covered this perfect washboard so many guys could only wish for. Thick veins snaked up Brad?s huge tanned forearms and while those were pretty much flawless his biceps and triceps were just out of this world. The teenager slowly lifted his arm and flexed his right biceps. Damn, the mere sight of it made his dick drip with cum. He had a massive and shredded baseball biceps peak (more like the size of a softball though) with veins all over it as he flexed it and smiled at his divine reflection. He flexed his left triceps, a perfect horseshoe that most t-shirts could barely hold. His arms were bigger than most of his classmates thighs. Not to mention that his own thighs were more ripped than a pro bodybuilder?s. Veins were running over them down to his diamond shaped calves. He liked the fact that he had naturally very little body hair, it made the muscles and countless veins stand out even more. Brad now did a lat spread and almost doubled in size as his massive lats bursted out. Shit, he loved himself so much. His right hand reached for his giant rod and began stroking.

Brad had slept with so many girls, he stopped counting years ago. And while he loved his massive 12 inch cock it bothered him that none of those sluts were able to have him fit into them all the way. He had managed to shove in all his 12 inches once, but the girl came three times in the process and the moment he had his rod all in her she had already fallen unconscious.

The muscle god was still standing in front of the mirror. He now started hitting several poses and with each flex his cum continued dripping out of his cock even more. Brad did not have to touch himself anymore in order to reach orgasm. He just had to stare at himself in the mirror long enough and he would shoot his load. ?Fuck yeah??, he slowly whispered to himself, ??fuck, I?m such a stud.? He hit a double biceps pose and could feel his grapefruit sized balls tighten. ?Fuck yeah, big bi?s?fucking huge guns?, he said as he started to kiss and lick his perfectly rounded biceps peaks. ?Fuck, this is so hot, yeah, fucking muscle?I?m a fucking muscle monster? he started to moan and could feel he was close to cumming. He flexed his entire body, thick veins popped all over his insane muscles, his handsome face smiled at his reflection, his eyes were filled with pure lust. ?Fuck yeah, I?m cumming?? Brad went into a most muscular pose, his traps and neck bulging out freakishly with veins covering them and his arms shaking. ?Fuck yeah, I?m gonna cum!? Brad let his eyes wander over his entire body for one last time. He loved himself. He was perfect. He knew every girl wanted him ? and probably most of the guys as well. Yeah, those small guys in his school, they wanted to be like him. Just as ripped and perfect. And they wanted him to fuck them. Brad knew it. He could see it in their eyes and he loved it. ?Fuck yeah?fuck yeah, I?m cumming? He got up into another double bi. ?Fuck?yeah, I?m cumming, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FFFUUUCKKK!!!? He pushed out his tiny waist and hips as an incredible stream of hot cum shot out of his giant cock. He did not even shoot in several shots, it was just one hot stream of his juice that now splashed onto the mirror. Brad, his eyes closed, moaned in joy as he could feel the hot, thick semen rush through all his 12 inches. He continued cumming for five entire minutes until the stream stopped. His fell down to his knees, breathing heavily. His rock hard body was covered with sweat and cum, his cock still dripping and pulsating. When he was sitting his hard rod even touched his insane pecs.

Brad looked in the mirror and smiled. He got up and walked towards the bathroom. He had a lot to do today. And this little wakeup wank was just the beginning of a day in the life of this super stud?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to turboconny For This Useful Post:
revolution2233 (June 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 08:14 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice start!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 08:25 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great work! Hot story and well-written. Your command of written English is better than most native speakers (at least the American ones!)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Great work! Hot story and well-written. Your command of written English is better than most native speakers (at least the American ones!)

xoxo

Richard
I agree wholeheartedly with 'arpeejay' - your writing is better than many native-English-speakers I've read on the net!
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 05:04 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I'm picky when it comes to grammar and spelling (although I seldom comment about it) and if you hadn't said you were a non-native speaker, I would never have guessed. Good job!

So, when's the next part, hmm?
  #6   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:35 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Great start! Please continue it.
  #7   Add to rabiyya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Tall Hairy Bearded Muscle

rabiyya is on a distinguished road
Smokin hot! Got a rise out of me :-) Keep going!
  #8   Add to turboconny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:02 AM
aspiring bodybuilder

After a long, hot shower Brad got dressed in a tight white t-shirt with a deep v-neck which accentuated his giant pecs which pressed against the fabric like two meaty mountains of muscle. Even though he has worn XXL shirts since he was 15 his huge arms stretched the sleeves to the max with veins snaking up his massive guns. He pressed his champion legs into a pair of jeans and did not even try to conceal the bulge his big cock created under the denim. He slipped into a pair of Abercrombie thongs, grabbed his leather bag and went downstairs.

In the kitchen his older sister Kelly was already having breakfast. While Brad looked like a pro bodybuilder with the face of a male model Kelly was a non-descript, almost plain college student. She wore her hazel hair in a ponytail and usually hid behind her nerdy glasses. Kelly got along quite well with her younger brother, but even she was intimidated by this perfect god sometimes. While she usually made sarcastic remarks about his obsession with working out she was secretly admiring him. All of her girl friends were drooling over him, asking her to take pictures of him at home, wanting to know everything about him. And even though Kelly never gave in her friends? obsession with Brad grew stronger and stronger.
?What up sis?? said Brad and slapped Kelly on the back which almost made her fall over. She did not bother replying and kept munching her cereals reading a book. Brad grabbed an apple and rushed out the backdoor ?Tell mom and dad I won?t be home until late tonight, kay?? Kelly murmured something but Brad didn?t catch it as he was already hitting the street on his way to high school.

?Yo dude, how?s it goin?? Brad met his buddies in front of the classroom. Matt, Chase and him had been friends since their early childhood days and were known as the ?three muscleteers? in town. Matt and Chase weren?t as handsome as Brad but their physiques were equally impressive. Matt was half Japanese but still around 6?1?? in height. His skin was a pale milky white with black hair and thick brows over almond-shaped eyes. His frame was not as broad as Brad?s, but he was seriously ripped, like a fitness model. Countless veins were covering his hairless arms and under his tanktop a pair of large pecs pressed against the black fabric. He was wearing khaki shorts which revealed his shredded calves and parts of his huge thighs. Chase was a bit shorter than the other two guys, but under his grey shirt an incredible amount of muscles were bulging. His shoulders and straps stretched the XL shirt?s fabric and his massive pecs and biceps contributed to his bull-like appearance. In his tight jeans the blond boy?s bubble butt was clearly visible just like his impressive bulge over his huge legs.

?How did you spend the weekend, buddy?? asked Matt as he greeted his mate. Brad cracked a big smirk ?Didn?t sleep too much, my parents weren?t at home and I had some of the cheerleaders come over to have some fun.? ?Sweet, dude. We were out clubbing on Saturday and our lil boy Chase here scored his first threesome? told Matt. Chase grinned and Brad congratulated him ?Yeah dude, good job!? ?So?, interrupted Chase, ?when we gonna meet in the gym today?? ?I definitely got to get some pussy after lunch today so not before 3:00?, replied Matt. ?Same here?, said Brad. ?I?ve been checking out this Hailey girl from the volleyball team for some time now and I think it?s time to fuck her today.? ?Yeah dude, do her hard!?, laughed Chase.

The three hunks were interrupted by their teacher, Ms Myers. ?Mister Turner, Mister Cormack, Mister Shimizu ? I?d be more than happy if you had your seats now because I really want to start the class.?, she said in a snarky voice. ?Yes ma?am?, laughed the boys and took their seats in the back of the classroom.
?Okay everyone, today we are going to continue to work on the different muscle groups of the human body. Last week we already discussed the lower body, today we are going to focus on the upper body. Open your books at page 64, please.? The students started rummaging through their stuff and Brad noticed he forgot to bring his book. He looked over to Matt who was sitting right next to him but he had forgotten it as well. ?Shit, Myers is gonna get pissed again? whispered Brad and before he knew his teacher was standing right in front of him. ?Mister Turner, may I ask where your book is?? Brad remained calm and smiled at her ?I?m sorry, Miss. I guess I forgot to bring it today? ? ?Just like last week and the week before. And as I can see, you did not bring your stuff either, Mister Shimizu.? The two boys could not help but grin at each other. Matt cleared his throat ?Uhm, Miss Myers, I don?t think we need the books anyway. I mean..we sure know muscle, you know? he said and bounced his meaty pecs while cracking a cocky grin. The other students started giggling and the some of the girls flushed. ?Well,?, said Ms Myers slowly, ?if that?s the case then why don?t you contribute to the lesson by coming forth and serving as a living example then?? Some of the students gasped in anticipation and it remained silent for a moment. ?Sure thing? said Brad finally and stood up. Ms Myers expression was puzzled. She had not expected the boys to actually accept the offer. ?Yeah dude, show ?em what you got!?, cheered Matt and Chase as Brad walked towards the chalkboard and then turned around to face the others. ?So, you want me to take my shirt off, Miss??, grinned Brad and did not even wait for an answer. He slowly lifted his shirt and pulled it over his head. The tension in the room rose instantly. One could hear gasps, gulps and whispered ?Oh my god??s and ?Holy shit??s. Brad stood in front of the class shirtless. His bronzed eightpack abs glistened and from his belly button downwards veins snaked their way down towards his crotch. He grinned cockily and bounced his pecs. Ms Myers obviously did not know how to handle the situation but tried to remain calm. ?Well, uhm?thank you, Mister Turner. I was to start with the biceps?? and before she could finish the sentence Brad lifted his arm and flexed his cannonball biceps. Thick veins started to pop out and a roar of excitement echoed through the room. Matt and Chase watched the scene grinning. ?I hope that?s enough biceps for you?, laughed Brad as he smiled and kissed his guns. Some of the girls started moaning and the boys tried to hide their boners under their tables. Nobody said a word, but it was clear that everyone in that room got extremely turned on by the hot stud in front of them. Ms Myers was completely helpless as she, as well, could just stad there and watch Brad in awe. ?Anyone wanna touch it??, grinned Brad. ?What about you, Parker??, said Brad looking at a scrawny boy in the second row. ?Come on, you?re our superbrain here, I?m sure you can fill us in on how the biceps works, man.? Brad had now completely taken over control. Parker got up and walked towards Brad. The stud could see Parker had a total hard-on. Parker reached out to touch Brads massive arms which was bigger than his own head. ?Don?t be shy, dude?, said Brad, grabbed Parker? hand and put it on his rock-hard biceps. He could feel Parker?s arms shaking in excitement. ?Come on, rub it? Parker was paralyzed and began breathing heavily. ?I said rub it? said Brad in a friendly but commanding voice. Chase yelled from the back of the room ?Yeah man, rub that big biceps!?. Parker started to slowly move his hand over Brad?s massive biceps. Brad grinned. ?Yeah, feel it. Can you feel the veins? Can you feel just how fucking big this biceps is?? he said and Parker started moaning. ?Come on, Parker. Tell us about this biceps. How big is it, eh?? ??very big?, moaned Parker quietly. ?Just very big? I?m sure it?s more than that. Have you ever touched, ever SEEN guns like these?? ??no.? Parker was now breathing heavily. Brad flexed and relaxed his arms under Parker?s tiny hands. ?Shit yeah, does that feel good?? ?Y-..yeah? ? ?Does it feel good to rub this fucking huge biceps?? ?Yeah?? Brad could tell Parker was close to cumming. He looked around the room and could see most of the students had now started to rub their crotches ? including Ms Myers. ?Then..check this out, lil boy!? Brad hit a most muscular pose and his freakish neck bulged out. Veins covered his whole upper body and his biceps looked as if it was about to explode. Parker let out a loud scream and sank down to his knees. He had blown his load into his pants. From the back of the classroom Matt and Chase were cheering ?Fuck Brad, you made him cum buddy!? Brad now stood up straight again and started to unzip his pants. ?Let?s see if I can make the rest of you cum as well?? This was the kind of anatomy class Brad enjoyed the most. He smiled and uncovered his giant cock in front of the whole class?
The Following User Says Thank You to turboconny For This Useful Post:
revolution2233 (June 11th, 2013)
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Damn! That was even hotter than the first chapter, and I really liked the first chapter! A thing that I've always liked is that muscles turn on everyone, gay, straight, bi, even the straightest guys in his class are helpless when encountering so much muscle and confidence like Brad has. Not that I believe that Parker was 100% straight, but I'm sure he wouldn't be the only "straight" male to cum if given the opportunity to feel Brad's muscles and have an upclose look at that kind of male perfection. I personally can't wait to see how strong he is, I'm a strength guy first and foremost, but beautifully described muscle can get me off pretty well too.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to turboconny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:26 PM
aspiring bodybuilder

Thank you guys so much for all the positive feedback!

I've been thinking about incorporating Matt & Chase a bit more into the action, what do you guys think? And what would you prefer? Straight sex or gay sex? I already have some gang bang & worship scenes in my mind...
The three boys' steaming hot workout session is about to begin too!
  #11   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:53 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
Between straight sex and gay sex, my advice is to do both. That way, everyone has something to get them off. You may not be able to please all of the people all of the time, but you can come pretty damn close in this regard.
  #12   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I agree, I think things should degenerate into an all out orgy, every single one of the people in the class room are all hot and bothered, and they should pretty much willingly take whoever's nearest to them and pleasure each other to their heart's content. I think Brad should take Ms. Myers first and Chase and Matt should probably take whoever they think is the best looking, male or female, other than Brad of course, in the room.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #13   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM

tonypal76
Great story, please continue and keep up the great work.
  #14   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
keep going!
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

How comes the sequel? There will be a sequel, won't there? A story this awesome deserves a third, fourth and hopefully fifth chapter!

#16   Add to that1979guy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM

that1979guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to that1979guy
I'd like to see Brad nail Parker. It would be neat to see the little guy just go crazy as his wildest fantasy is fulfilled. But I wouldn't do it in front of the whole class-something in private would be better. I think it could show that Brad is a nice, generous guy (if that's what you're going for). Can't wait for more!
  #17   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Boatsandhoes005 is on a distinguished road
that.was.AWESOME:
eek:
  #18   Add to kevbreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:03 PM

kevbreed is on a distinguished road
I think you should have someone not affected by brads awesomeness which pisses him off and break his ego and makes really work for it.
  #19   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:08 PM

tonypal76
Hoping to see the story continue in 2012.
  #20   Add to hunghuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM

hunghuge is on a distinguished road
Bumping this!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size