The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Dragon's Curse

Something a little fun to start up. I figure I just get an idea, and then go with it. . . See where it takes me. At any rate, this is a fantasy type of story that I will post in parts for the sake of ease. It probably won't be that long. For reference on the character's general appearance(s):

Zephyr
H/W: 5?8? 160
Body: He wears a robe that effectively hides his tighly-muscled body from onlookers. He wears a robe to cover up his half bread heritage (humanoid dragon father, human mother), lucky for him, it only shows in his eyes and hair ? though most people just write him off as a ?freak?.
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Silver, lower-mid back length, pulled back into a pony tail

Orion
H/W: 5?10? 185
Body: He?s clearly powerful, and skimps on armor for the sake of mobility. His skin is tanned from traveling a lot, and his battle scars are quite apparent along his arms (though he has some along his torso and even one across his cheek)
Eyes: Sky blue
Hair: A regal blond, short, but disheveled

Part 1: Cursed

There once was a boy named Orion who excelled in all that he did, well, battle wise anyway. He became a knight at the young age of 13, and slayed his first dragon by the age of 15. The king was extremely impressed; enough to set Orion off on his own to slay whatever dragon was plaguing his kingdom. . . And there were a lot appearing as of late. The boy, not wanting to travel alone, decided to drag along an old friend of his named Zephyr. Zephyr was older and by no means strong, but he was quite an intelligent mage and would be very resourceful for hunting and researching dragons. The two made a great team, though Zephyr often complained about how careless Orion was ? something that Orion often denied until the two were seen face to face with Yun the magic-king of all dragons. He was a spiteful dragon, although, he did not kill the two. To punish Orion, he cursed him ? he would gain the likeness of a dragon little by little, with each dragon he killed. The stronger the dragon, the larger the change. Before Orion could land one hit on that scaly bastard, Yun had disappeared.

Orion could not ignore his duty to his kingdom, nor did he want to be a ?freaky lizard man?. He decided to fight on, but first, he needed to rest his mind at his favorite of places ? any place with booze. The two headed for the nearest town, Orion in shock from what happened. The thought of being a huge, scaly, ravenous beast scared him ? he did not want to become a monster, one that would have to fight as a dragon or be slain like a dragon.

?Cheer up Orion, it could be worse.? I said with an awkward smile upon my face. I think all my smiles could be considered awkward. ?I have a spell that can reduce the curse?s effects. I can keep you a human, but you?d still literally grow powerful with each slaying. That?s not so bad, right??

?Hm. . . Uh. . . Not at all, but I kinda wish it didn?t happen.? Orion instantly perked up and grinned at me while poking my chest. ?Heh, maybe that curse will make you beefy like a real man. Like me.?

?Yeah, well. . .? I needed to change the subject, since I was not cursed for obvious reasons. Father would not curse me, despite be betraying him. I don't understand why he spared Orion, though I'm glad he did regardless of the reason. ?Are we going to slay Hyumnu now??

?Yeah, lil buddy, right after this frothy mug of happiness.? I admired him for putting on a brave face, but I knew deep inside he was frightened. I put a caring hand on his upper arm and gently patted him. Normally he would joke and call me a sissy boy or queer, but he seemed to be comforted by my attempt to ease his mind. ?And after that, I'm killing that bastard Yun. You said if you kill a curser-guy-thing then you stop the curse. It'll be easy with you by my side.?

My heart sank; I gulped and tried to maintain my smile. ?Yes. . . We are unstoppable."

Last edited by Rarity; January 1st, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
ohh very intresting.

akward...poor Zephyr! >_< But ironically this could all be a good thing...since his father apparently understood the love between a human. Please continue. I really would love to see more spell / fantasy induced stories on here. People come up with the most interesting stories when they do.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Part 2: Empowering

The two of us trudged along to the nearby canyon where Hyumnu was currently residing. He, like most of the other dragons my father ruled over, was fond of eating whatever he could find and destroying whatever he came across. My father always said most humans were murderous beings, wishing to destroy any form of life for pleasure, such as animals or nature in general. Though from the point where I?m standing, it seems like he described most of my fellow dragons. That?s why I don?t have any qualms with killing them, despite being their unknown prince of sorts. It?s not about sticking with your own kind; it?s about fighting for the greater good to better this world. If someone or something is the cause of suffering and death, then whatever it is should be stopped regardless of its species.

?There he is.? I said, pointing to a seemingly harmless pile of rocks.

?Where?? Orion asked, squinting real hard at the pile of rocks before carefully surveying the area around him.

?Right there!? I repeated, point towards the Hyumnu who had emerged from the rocks, catching Orion off guard.

He lunged for Orion, who I knew would dodge in time, but. . . ?Laminae venti!? I yelled, summoning a fierce wind spell to ground the rocky reptile. The shock in his eyes was apparent, he obviously did not know he was up against Yun?s son ? potent magic and all. He fell on to his back due to being caught midair, which just made all of this easier. All dragons have a weak spot, which unfortunately for us, is the entire front of our torso. Some have addition weaknesses, but their soft underbelly was the common one between all dragons. I could see the panic in his eyes, and the fact his back was domed shape meant he couldn?t get up easily. I felt sorry for him, sure, but I knew if we let him up, he?d just try to kill us again. He was a dangerously strong, dragon, but once on his back, he was easier to kill than a fly. Why ruin this opportunity with kind thinking?

?Another great assist, Zephyr.? Orion said as he got up from the ground. He looked slightly disappointed that his dodgy maneuver was wasted. He ran up the dragon?s side of his belly, viciously plunging his two handed sword deep into the dragon?s chest, lifting and dropping his sword with all his might until he was sure he had pierce the dragon?s heart. The dragon groaned in pain as it painfully wheezed, which just helped force more cold blood out from his pierced lungs and heart. Within seconds, he stopped moving entirely and fell flat, his eyes unblinking and fixated on the ground, blood slowly pouring out of his gaping wounds and mouth.

I was happy everything went so smoothly, which it almost never does. . . Until I was quickly reminded of what Orion?s current situation was. I heard him moan as he clutched his stomach. He fell right off the dragon and landed on his back, squirming around. He looked like he was in immense pain, and I could see why. His skin must?ve been flaking, rather, falling off. It started from his stomach, so no scales were growing, but a poreless thick skin was probably starting to form. I remember the changes of becoming an adult dragon. It was slightly irritating and painful at times since the hide thickened and became more jagged. I could imagine growing dragon skin quickly, it would be unbearable. I snapped out of my frightened daze and cast an incantation as quickly as possible. The curse still had to take place, but it could be changed, so here goes nothing!

?Curse of dragons, cast by hate. From human to dragon, is his fate. Counteract its potent and evil magic, and spare this human of something tragic. Quash the magical transition, and compile all power into one composition!? Okay, I think I that might do it. I wasn?t good at incantations since it required most of it to rhyme while being said quickly. Incantations could only be cast on those who were cursed, and only one incantation can be latched on to one curse.

I sighed with relief as Orion stopped screaming and writhing in pain. I knelt by him and smiled, gently placing my hand over his, and my other hand on his cheek. He returned the smile, but his other hand was busy readjusting his armored vest. That?s when I realized I did botch the incantation; he?ll remain a human in stature, but the curse was more than just turning into a dragon. Orion?s face began growing red, heat rising from it as if he were a campfire. I was worried until he tilted his head back and let out a moan of satisfaction, not pain.

I immediately noticed that he had grown taller, since his abs was now showing, along with a good portion of his calves. He placed a hand over his exposed abs and smiled, and it was obvious why. A portion of a dragon?s power was surging through him, finding a way to manifest itself in his human form ? finding only skin, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones as worthy targets ? strengthening them to make Orion stronger from the inside out. He let out another moan as his armor vest began pushing into his skin, his chest finally causing the vest to bust open. His chest. . . Just broke an iron-clad vest. I think my jaw fell off; the image of his awe-inspiring torso was burned into my mind. Two squared plateaus of power rose from his chest, while his abdomen looked like it could be mistaken for a newly lain cobblestone street ? if the stones were all sized the same.

It?s like all of his muscles had a dangerously cut edge to it, even his neck and shoulders seemed that way. His biceps were boulders, his forearm was thick and strong, like the rest of him ? enough to grip a two handed sword with one hand now. I looked down at his lower half, where his thighs and calves were now too large for him to walk normally. He would have to walk with a certain stride now, like all those other muscular and proud knights ? powerful champions. His undergarments were made out of loosely knitted fibers, so they stretched accordingly to make room for his larger backside and ? urgh ? larger front side. Even his gloves and shoes were tattered, as his feet and hands grew too big for them.

Orion arched his back and hopped onto both feet with ease, towering over me with ease. What was he, 6?4? now, possibly even 6?6?? In doing so, he allowed me to see how his new stone-cut abs and tree-trunk legs worked. They worked just great, dandy, fine, strongly. . . Sexily.

?Haha! Look at this! Look at THESE!? Orion bellowed while flexing his two new powerful weapons that he called arms. They nearly doubled in size as the bicep rose to form what looked like a monstrous mountain. Vines snaked up and down its peak as it rose, causing me to pant heavily for a few moments. He looked at me and looked puzzled, almost half concerned. ?Ah! Whoa, little buddy! Are you okay??

?Yes, I?m fine. It?s just. . . Incantations usually take a lot out of the caster.? I lied, falling to my knees to catch my breath. My face was flush and my body was tense. I had always admired his looks and I could easily control myself, but now he was just so magnificently strong. The dragon-side of my instincts was kicking in. You see, dragons liked ?gathering around? stronger beings that they were genetically compatible with. A human with the differently distributed power of a powerful dragon would surely kick that motive into full gear in a humanoid dragon. I looked back up at him to see his gloriously defined body once more, covered in some scars ? which signified his tolerance to pain and his bravery to push on even when injured. . . The drive kicked in once again, causing me to fall over and I think even my internal temperature was rising. Dammit, he?s my friend, not a potential mate. Stop doing this, stupid dragon blood!

?Zephyr!? Orion cried. I felt his strong hands grab on to my shoulders, and I think I was looking right at him ? but I could not see him. When he noticed this, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, my head now resting against his plateau of a chest. ?I?ll get you help!? He held me close with one arm and used the other to grab his sword.

The physical contact seemed to halt the fire inside me and the rushed feeling of attraction vanished. My vision returned, though the first thing I saw was the deep set canyon between his pectoral muscles. I almost started to ?pant? out of control again until Orion saw that I was awake. He had stopped running and gently put me down, putting his hands on my upper arms to hold me steady. My dragon?s blood had stopped raging inside of me, and my rational mind was able to take over once again. I suppose I was just caught off guard. Way off guard.

?You?re okay! You had me worried, you know I couldn?t. . . Haha, yeah, uh, good, you can walk now.? He manned up instantly, letting me go. I stumbled forward a bit, but caught myself. ?I knew you were okay, I just didn?t want you to slow me down. So I, uh, picked you up and just started running so we could, er, get to town faster.?

?Yes, well, whatever the case. Thank you.? Orion smiled, which was something he tried to quickly hide. ?How about we get you some new clothes and armor? Perhaps a bigger sword??

?You read my mind.? Orion laughed as he rustled my hair. His new stature will surely take some time getting used to, not that I mind having to get used to it. ?I could dual wield another sword like this. Sounds cool, right??

?Cool? Yes. Practical? No. Let?s go with something that?ll let you keep both of your arms attached to your body.? I made Orion laugh yet again, which in turn made me laugh. I haven?t done much of that lately and it felt pretty good; calming, even.

Last edited by Rarity; November 29th, 2011 at 10:37 AM.
  #4   Add to Ephemeral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Insane but Fun

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ephemeral
Awesome story, please continue it! I particularly love the over-confident jock types that are late to show their emotions lol
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 08:58 PM

Part 3: Arrogance

Orion had bought all new clothes, basically larger versions of what he previous had. Luckily, there were some fitters who weren?t afraid to cater towards giants, even though they were rare. He refused to wear his armor vest, claiming it was a waste of money. Apparently, he found he could not be cut easily after playing around with his old sword. He even shown me as he ran it across his chest; not even a thin scratch could be seen. It looked like normal human skin, but I?m sure it was tough and durable as a dragon?s skin ? meaning it could only be pierced with force, but it would take a lot more force to cut or slice at it. After he was done bragging about his newfound ability, he rushed over to the nearest blacksmith and quickly pointed out the weapon that he wanted.

?I want that sword.? Orion said, pointing to a sword that was clearly for display. It was a giant 2-handed sword made of pure Adimen Steel, the light reflecting off its smooth texture wrapped in a silvery- blue sheen. Adimen Steel swords weren?t used, as the material itself was incredibly heavy unless infused with aero crystals ? which made them considerably weak. If they were pure . . Then they could cause some damage. However, they require magic to sharpen and will never dull. That sword was obviously made for show.

?Sir, that sword is clearly for display only.? Yeah, obviously.

?Well you see these?? Orion said, leaning forward to flex his arms and pecs. The shopkeeper almost fainted as everything bulged outward. I honestly was used to his ego, but it was also the one thing that bothered me. Dragons had ego problems too, always flaunting their power and making fun of things smaller or weaker than them. His arrogance was pretty useful, tolerable, and made him seem slightly more attractive to me. . . But it progressively became worse after this curse changed him. ?That thing?s the right size for me.?

?Orion, it?s dull. You can?t use that. It looks like pure Adimen Steel too, it?ll be hard to sharp-?

?Well he can sharpen it.? Orion said, tossing a pouch of gold at the blacksmith. The blacksmith looked at Orion as if he were dumb, which would not be the first time someone thought Orion was dumb. Fact of the matter is, he?s as dumb as they come; not that he would admit it to anyone. When the blacksmith pushed the gold back over the table towards Orion, Orion snatched up the pouch and forcibly shoved it into the blacksmith?s chest. The blacksmith was quite large, larger than Orion?s oldself, but Orion knocked him back with ease anyway. ?I said sharpen it. Now.?

?Orion!? I yelled with a look of disgust upon my face. ?Don?t bully people into doing what y-?

?N-no, it?s fine. . .? The blacksmith meekly replied before quickly standing up. To me, the man seemed pleasant and reasonable, someone who didn't deserve anything negative to come his way. Yet Orion still took pleasure in watching the man being reduced into a scared mass of muscle.

While waiting, Orion decided to stock up on food ? as in, get a bunch and shove it down his throat. He had spent all the money the town?s people had given us for killing Hyumnu, but they were too scared to deny him any service. Sure we had more, but he didn't bother using it. He looked at me and must?ve guessed what I was thinking. He grinned and patted his chest. ?Free things are good, don?t worry about it. Besides, who can say no to me now??

He was just as bad as a dragon, bullying others to get what he wanted. He got up and strapped his new sword?s sheath and a full bag onto his sling, and somehow managed to move with a straight back. We waited in front of the blacksmiths shop, Orion impatiently drumming his foot against the ground. Once the sword was done, the blacksmith tiredly dragged the sword towards Orion. Orion laughed at how much the blacksmith was struggling. He did a lot of that recently, it wasn't a playful laugh either. It was a cocky, intimidating, intense kind of laugh.

?Weak little man.? Orion began, easily picking up the sword with one hand. He was stronger than he looked, rather, he was stronger than he should?ve been given his current muscle mass. ?That?s how you lift it. Then again, only a real man could handle a sword like this.?

The blacksmith nodded and retreated back into his shop; the gloom of shame hanging over him like a large chandelier. Orion just laughed at him, his deep booming laughter causing me to shake. Or maybe that was just my anger. Orion put his hand on my shoulder and quickly removed it as he felt my body heat. A dragon can literally have boiling blood, or it can be almost frozen. I realized it was the curse, but I already knew he was human on the outside, but was powerful like a dragon. However, he now had the mentality of one too; a cold, spiteful, all around terrible personality. Where?d by friend go? I miss him, I really do.

?Oh wow, you?re burning up.? Orion said, pretending to look concerned. He looked more annoyed than anything. ?Always sick, huh? Too cold or too hot. If only you were stronger like me, then you wouldn?t be so sick. What am I going to do with you??

?S-shut up!? I growled, causing him to step back in shock. Perhaps he was surprised I rose my voice to him. I never yelled, and when I did, it was almost like I was back in my dragon form. I felt myself start to cry, so I shook my head and just stormed off out of the village. The thought of him staying like this hurt me more than I thought it would. I wasn?t going to leave him, and I knew he wouldn?t leave me behind either. . . But I just needed to go somewhere quiet for a little while.

Last edited by Rarity; November 30th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.
  #6   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:29 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
nice. looking forward to more
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:41 PM

Thanks! I'm just going along with the flow. Since it's a fantasy-medieval thing, there has to be a mock-battle. As such, I present you with this silly rendition of what should be a serious fight.

Part 4: Realization

I had run about 5 miles before my overworked lungs reminded me I needed to catch my breath. I wiped my face using my robe, though it was to wipe away tears ? not sweat. Most dragons did not have pores, so they did not sweat. That includes me, thankfully.

?Orion. . .? I muttered, as I punched a hole in a tree shortly after. I did not hurt my fist at all, but I wish I did. It would be something to distract me from this weird reality of me losing my friend. He was my only reason for doing anything, without him, I have no purpose. It seems that he has truly changed, meaning we?d both fall right into my father?s hands. . . Er, claws. My father probably planned for Orion to become a dragon both physically and mentally, thus tethering him to the dragon world along with me by his side.

?You ungrateful little bastard!? I was so lost in thought that I didn?t know I was followed. I wheeled around to see Orion trying to catch his breath, sweat covering his brow, his chest heaving. ?I. Own. You. You don?t yell at me or go against my orders. I?ll let it slide once, but that?s it.?

Great. Now he?s become as possessive as a dragon. ?No you don?t own me. Since, you know, friends don?t own each other. I think we should go our separate ways, Orion. Well, at least until you get back to your normal self. I don?t want to lose you, so please, just. . . Do whatever you need to do to realize who and what you are.?

?I?m a fucking dragon, that?s what I am.? He calmly stated, punching his palm with a tight fist before pointing his finger at my chest. ?You. . . You?re just jealous. That?s it, you?re just jealous of my godly body. A human like you would be.?

?Uh, no, I?m enraged, not jealous.? I corrected him, my face stiffening. I wasn?t sad at all, in fact, I just wanted to literally beat some sense into him at this point.

?You want me to be weaker. You just want these muscles and power to yourself, you weak little freaky human. I?m not stupid! I?m not stupid at all!? He ranted, pushing me towards the tree with just a simple poke. ?If you can?t have this power, then you don?t want me to have it either. I?m so right.?

?Orion, you?re my friend and all, but need I remind you that you are stupid. You must be to think that I want your newfound stature.? I began, waving off his theories as if they were nothing but smoke. If he wanted to play the part of a terrible dragon, I'd play along as well. ?Your mind is so warped that it?s it?s unbearable.?

?Leaving me?? Orion slowly asked, almost in disbelief. ?You need me. . . You always needed me! You can?t even protect yourself because you?re so scrawny and weak. You?re a huge target because you?re such a smartass freak who?s scared of everything. You. Need. Me.?

?That I do not. Again, your ego is unbearable and is making you an all-around terrible person.? I wanted to run off and cry, to be honest. His words hurt me. . . Is that what he thought of me? Was I burden to him and was he my ?friend? because he pitied me? No, I mustn?t believe it. He?s not himself.

?I?ll do you a favor.? He smiled like a murderous madman as he took off his sling. ?I?ll kill you now, with my bare hands. If you?re going to leave me, this is the only way you go out.?

Oh, that?s right. Dragons liked destroying things. They especially liked destroying loved ones if said loved one completely rejects them. Yes, nothing says ?I love you? like tearing your loved one apart. Regardless, he could not harm me with just his fists. This body of mine looked fragile, but it was as durable as my trueform. If I wear him down, it might be easier to get him back to normal.

?I?m waiting.? I chided, stepping it up a notch. ?I hope you don?t embarrass yourself.?

Orion let out a savage roar as he jabbed me in the gut. I covered my stomach and pretended to be in pain as I doubled over. Orion started laughing, that is until I got back up and laughed right back at him. ?Orion, my human friend, I didn?t know you were so weak. Are those muscles just for show??

?Dragon! I?m a dragon! Stop using your cheating magic!? Nope, that?s not why you?re losing this little slap fight. Oh look, he?s readying to throw a sidekick my way . . And now a tree has a me-shaped impression in it. That?s kind of cool, now that I think about it. ?Impossible! Cheating human! All of you are cheaters!?

?Third time?s the charm, perhaps?? I said, angling my face. ?Here, try readjusting my jaw with your fist, which might kill me if you are a really strong dragon. But it won?t if you do it, since you?re human and all. They usually need weapons to hurt my kind.? He punched me yet again, this time causing me to get some air time before landing on my back. I laid still for a moment, just so he could come over to where I was laying. He placed his heavy foot on me and pushed down with all his might. It wasn?t long before he just started stomping on me out of pure frustration.

?Humans are supposed to be squishy! WHY WON?T YOU GO SQUISH!?

?Squishy!? I mocked in a nasally voice, rolling out from under his foot, causing him to plow half his leg into the ground. He lost his balance and almost fell over. ?Honestly, I never knew you were so weak and simple. I mean, who says ?go squish???

?Y-you. . .? He panted, his body covered in sweat. He must?ve been at it nonstop for at least 10 minutes now. ?I can?t hurt you. Why can?t I. . .?

?Because, Orion, beloved friend of mine, you are only human, whereas I am not.? I said, walking up to him and placed my hand over his. ?See? You don?t have scales or horns. Your claws are spongy hands, no sharp nails to be seen on your hands or feet. Your teeth aren?t sharp, and I don?t even see a nub where your tail is supposed to be. And I?m really glad you don?t have scales, horns, claws, sharp teeth, or a tail. You would look like one strange human if you did. But for what you are, you?re normal, perhaps a bit large ? because you are not a dragon.?

?Not a. . . Dragon?? He fell backwards and landed on his rear, deciding to just sit down rather than get back up.

?Yes, Orion, you?re human. You?re a wonderful human, kind and rough around the edges. You fight for what is right, and you would never abuse your power to hurt others. Yun just made you think otherwise by playing tricks on your, for the lack of a nicer term, simple mind.?

?Uhg!? Orion looked disgusted, meaning he understood. ?What the hell was I thinking? Or doing!?

?Nice to have you back, Orion.? I think I couldn?t stop smiling even if I tried. I knelt down and hugged him.

?I don?t deserve this.? Orion stated, pushing me away. ?I don?t deserve a friend like you. I tried to. . .?

?It?s all water under the bridge. I could never hate you or stay mad at you.? I went back to hugging him and he instantly returned my affections. We never done this, and his strong arms around my small but fake body felt incredible.

?I?m lucky to have you, huh?? He let out a small laugh, the laugh I enjoyed hearing. I now placed my hand on his chest as I leaned forward slightly. His arms tightened around me, pulling me closer to him. ?But not as lucky as you are to have me around.?

?Sounds about right.? I kissed him on the lips and he eagerly returned it. A few seconds later, we pulled apart and I think we shared the same expression of shock. ?Uh. . . I think we were really caught up in the moment there, probably from that crazy spat.?

?Yeah. Right. Caught up.? Orion repeated, trying to hide his scarlet face. ?So, um, yeah. . . You said something like. . . I?m not a dragon and you?re not a human. What?s that all about??

He blunk a few times before becoming angry. "What did you mean? I knew you for 15 years, why would you not tell me? Tell me!"

"Fine. I did not want to show you because you might. . . Please promise you won't reach for your sword." I closed my eyes and began chanting, preparing to toss off the illusion of being human. With each word I uttered, I felt even more scared and horrible. He hated dragons, all humans hated us. If he did kill me just because of that, I would not blame him; in fact, I think I would be happy to die by his hand. If I can't be by his side, I don't want to exist.
  #8   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:43 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Enjoying "the flow" a lot. For a relatively short story, you're giving a good picture of the characters and the growth scene was well done.
  #9   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:07 PM

awww..."if I can't be by his side I don't want to exist." You have made this all so touching. I am Loving this story. Maybe you can make a second season per say to it after your done with this section. That would be wonderful.
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 10:27 PM

A second part, Silvershadow? I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Like, the same universe and different people? Or a continuation of this story after it's fully resolved? I mean, this is basically like 2-3 stories wrapped up in one long package. Everyone loves long packages!

Also, I present to you all, this. I think Orion is rather thoughtful for doing this to/for Zephyr. Maybe you'll all come to understand it in the 6th part. Maybe. Sorry for the subpar transformation, this would be my first. . . Anthro-TF? I dunno what it's called. BTW, this isn't narrated by Zephyr or Orion this time so the full effect can sink in, I guess.

Part 5: Unforeseen

The chant had ended, and an unnatural calm surrounded the two men. The wind frozen, woodland noises quieted; the only notable motion around them being that of Zephyr’s form which seemed to be extending outward at a very slow rate. The rest of him was changing alarmingly fast, mostly the superficial features. His skin darkened, an azure wave of the ocean’s depths cascaded over his milky skin. A portion of his neck and hands seemed to be a different color, a blue that was just a tinge lighter than the rest of his darkened body. The lighter color went up his forearm and slowly faded into the darker blue, creating the appearance of there being gloves on Zephyr’s hands. . . The same had happened to his feet and calves. Albeit, the fingers were elongating, nails pointing, and the hand itself was becoming thicker.

“No way.” Orion plainly stated in disbelief. Orion has seen many examples of dragonian features; he knew exactly what was going to be in front of him when all of this was over. However, he did not know how to react.

At this point, Zephyr’s robes were pressing against his body, new found muscles straining the well-worn robe to its furthest limit until they were nothing but a few strings dangling from Zephyr’s broadening shoulders. Zephyr got on all fours, allowing wings to seamlessly jut out of his back. He flapped them a few times, each flap causing them to expand more and more. A tail soon followed, sparsely striped with the “lighter blue” that was now covering his hands, feet, torso, and even the webbing of his wings. His hair grew, frizzed outward, covering a good portion of his newly elongated head and half way down his back. His ears moved from the side of his head a bit towards the top, pointing and growing longer; near each ear, straight, medium sized horns were sprouting – almost blending in with his silver hair, sans their pointed ivory tips.

By this point, Zephyr appeared to be a dragon, albeit, he was the smallest and possibly smoothest dragon Orion had ever seen. Well, the “smallest” part was about to change. Zephyr’s body appeared to be shivering, with each twitch, his muscles grew. The muscles seemed to be taking charge of his size, their power and bulk pushing Zephyr’s dragon hide outward, stretching his body to be longer – thicker. 5’10”, 6’, 6’2”, 6’4”, 6’6”.

Zephyr straightened his back, bringing him into a standing position and raised his arms upward. Orion thought he was showing off, thought it was due to Zephyr’s hastily expanding torso pushing Zephyr upward, and his arms were too jittery to simply stay by his sides. 6’8”, 6’10”, 7’, 7’2”, 7’4”. By this point, Zephyr had out-grown Orion both in height and muscle mass. The only thing that changed were the finer points, such as his nails becoming thicker and his wings filling out with thicker (but hallow) bones and some form of muscle - along with some muscle width and length all around his body.

Zephyr’s amber eyes glowered, focusing on the ever-so-surprised Orion. The dragon’s weight was now unfathomable, and his height must’ve been at least 8 feet. His appearance looked fierce, powerful, something unlike Orion has ever seen in such a small package (compared to the other dragons). However, the way the dragon carried himself. . . The tightly drawn stance, slightly slumped shoulders, awkward looking smile, slightly squinting eyes made the dragon look entirely unaware of his presence.

Orion still could not help but focus on the dragon’s thick muscles, he was oddly bothered by Zephyr’s transformation. He was also confused as to where Zephyr’s “stuff” went, Orion thought it was slightly apparent in the dragon’s dark-blue groin area, but he still couldn’t say for sure despite being a few feet away from the humanoid dragon. Orion wracked his brain, mentally slapping himself for even focusing on Zephyr’s dragon-groin for more than ten seconds.

“As you can see. . . I’m a. . . Well, take a guess?” Zephyr mumbled. Despite the vocal change, Zephyr’s varying tones still bled through, especially the nervous shaky parts that took over whenever Zephyr was put on the spot. “B-but I’m still Zephyr! Your friend who’s been there with you for 15 years, a friend who’d never hurt or betray you. . . I’m still me. Just, um, a bit bigger. . . A lot bigger, actually.”

Orion closed his eyes for a few seconds, rubbed them, opened, and repeated this series of motions until he was absolutely sure he wasn’t seeing things. He saw a large dragon claiming to be Zephyr, nervously twitching about and twitting his fingers. Though unlike Orion “normal” wiry friend, the twitches weren’t so subtle, since each massive muscle was making each twitch seem unusually intimidating. The dragon readjusted his lips, though, unlike the normal Zephyr, this one had a maw filled with what Orion suspected to be razor sharp teeth. Zephyr's fingers, which were probably used to being over-twittled, weren’t the same either. Just two pointed claws grinding around each other. Once Orion was done observing the imposing figure in front of him, he edged away, going towards his sling – the thing carrying his bag and new sword.

Zephyr’s eyes widened in horror, assuming the worst was about to happen. He flopped on the ground – causing the earth to briefly shake - and covered his eyes with his hands, basically offering himself up to be killed quickly and painlessly. The clearing was still calm, only the sounds of heavy footsteps and muffled sobs could be heard. Though, a metallic ring vibrating through the sword’s target drowned out both noises.

One ring.
Two rings.
Three rings.

Followed by total silence.

"There, that's all it took, old friend." Orion calmly said, kneeling down to pat the dragon's motionless head, starting from his maw and running it towards the back. "No need to be scared. Deep down you knew I'd do this, right? I still care for you and I'm just looking out for you is all."
  #11   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:20 AM

Ok the ending gave me a what, as in a very confused thought. (and to sum up what I was saying before keep doing this story please its so good. I would love to continue to hear about chapters of their life. And do not worry your TF writing was perfect.) I must know what happens next. *Stares at screen and keeps hitting the refresh button*
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 09:14 PM

Hah, that was supposed to do make you feel "what" and such! But if you look at the way it's written. . . Since when does skin against a sword make a metallic ringing noise? Why would he need to use the sword 3 times? Now if were against something else metallic or hard. . . Perhaps like an armored leather vest. . . Then that'd explain the ringing. Hehehehe, ain't I a stinker?

And maybe I will, they still need to finish up some things. Or it can just end on a happy note soon. I dunno.

Part 6: Expression

I heard the sword cut through something thick, and my first thought was of a sword going through my neck. Then I heard Orion talk about how he cared for me, and I think he was stroking my head. I figured I died, since Orion was far too ?masculine? to admit he cared for me, let alone caress me.

?Are you going to play dead all day?? Orion whispered into my ear, causing me to uncover my eyes to see that I was still in the clearing. Orion was kneeling beside me and I felt his loving aura surround me. ?I cut up my armored vest so you can wrap it around your waist. I never seen a dragon?s junk, and I don?t plan to.?

?O-oh. . . Okay.? I think I was blushing. I stood up and Orion quickly tossed the vest on to my waist, bring it around my back and using the arm holes (now cut) to tie the two ends together. ?A dragon?s ?junk? doesn?t necessarily show unless he is aroused. But I must admit, I would feel strange if I didn?t have my groin covered. I?m so used to having clothes over me. I think I want pants made, instead of wearing this armor-vest-skirt thing you?ve made.?

?Yeah, you?re welcome.? Orion said, giving me a pat on my stomach. His hand slowly slid over my abs, almost as if he were counting each squared structure 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, yep. ?Damn. They?re like bricks. And smooth too. I never saw a dragon like you before. It?s kinda cool.?

?I?m technically half human, so I can appear more human than most dragons with my illusionary magic. However, this is my trueform. Not all dragons have scales, though my features are more delicate; my skin is like soft leather and my nails aren?t all that sharp. See??

?So your mom or dad got it on with a dragon? I thought that stuff was a fairy tale. Like the one where Yun supposedly got it in with a hot chick who was supposed to be a sacrifice.? Orion said, shrugging his shoulders. ?Hum, you know. . . I only saw one dragon with a color and pattern like yours. And the wings look the same. And he was huger too, but you look. . . Oh. . . Oooooh. . . OH SHIT!?

Oh shit is right, Orion actually caught on! I?m impressed. ?Yes, Yun is my heavily misguided father. And before you think about that any further, let me say this first. . . When we went to go ?kill? Yun the first time, I was going to try to talk him down to being more reasonable. If worse came to worse, I would?ve fought by your side. You are far more valuable to me than my father, and like I said, I would never betray you. I will always be on your side and try to protect you, even if for some reason you reject me. After all, the only reason for my birth was to help increase the dragon population.?

It was strange saying that, and I hated to admit it, but I think I was more like a dragon than I thought. When a dragon began a bond, it never ended. They would be faithful until the dragon or thing they bonded with died. Then again, more than half the other dragons just preferred killing things that rejected their affections.

Orion?s thinking face was on, which was a cross between oh that?s semi-interesting and ow my brain is on fire. ?Uh, so he made you. . . Because he wanted dragon grandkids. . . And that?s all? How does that even work??

?Well, dragons are much different than humans. A human male can mate many times a day and successfully impregnate each woman if the timing is right. A dragon male only produces the appropriate genetic material once every decade for about a month. Meanwhile, female dragons are only able to get pregnant every other decade, and it only lasts for two months. The chances of two dragon?s cycles syncing up is very low. However, a half breed such as me can mate like a human. So any time a female dragon is ready to mate, I would go in and do the job. However, I was lucky enough to not do any of that yet.?

?Zephyr.? Orion blinked, looking really burnt out. ?That?s messed up.?

?Yes. Yes it is.? I sighed, bringing my tail up to my hands to twiddle the tip. It always relaxed me, for some reason. ?I think that covers everything. Honestly, I thought you?d hate me or something since I wasn?t a human.?

?Ug, fuck, Zephyr.? Orion blathered, ?If you?re telling me the truth, I should too. Of course I wouldn?t hate you or kill you. You?re still you and I. . . You know. . . We?ve been together for 15 years. . . And sure I?ve been with many women. . . But it?s because I?m a really horny guy. . . And I didn?t think you?d. . . You know. . .But. . . I kinda. . . You know. . . Uh. . . You know??

?Orion, shut up and just kiss me.? I said, kneeling down to kiss him. It was awkward at first, mostly because of the height difference and the fact our mouths were completely different. It was easy to pull off once we got the hang of it. I used my lips (despite them not really existing) to part his, but he had to do all the real work by applying some pressure. I feel backwards ? on purpose ? so Orion could get a better position over me.

I felt his hands run over the side of my face, down my neck, and finally wound up groping my chest muscle.I flexed it for him, and he it?s like his effort to grope and kiss me went up tenfold. I gently traced his back with my nail, my other hand held him in place over me. From my chest to my arms, he seemed to be enjoying my real body. I was relieved that he didn?t find me repulsive, though I know he thought all of this was beyond strange since I was still a dragon. After what felt like years, we pulled apart. We were too focused on ?sharing? ourselves that we just needed to catch up on our breathing. He brushed his cheek over my chest before moving his head up to my shoulder.

?Thanks. . . I?m bad at talking about my feelings. . .? Orion sighed before kissing my neck a few times. He sent shivers down my spine with each kiss, and I think he liked the vibrations I was giving him each time.

?Yes you are.? I smiled, ?You may not be good at verbally expressing your heart?s desires, but when it comes to physically expressing yourself. . . You sure know how to leave a man breathless. Rather, a dragon.?

?Glad I could please a big dragon.? He kissed my cheek this time. ?Uh, I never thought I?d be fooling around with a dragon either.?

?Well everything?s been weird so far, so I guess this just fits.?

?Yeah, so about things fitting, do you think my co-?

?One thing at a time, Orion.? I said, giving his rear end a playful (but still forceful) smack.
  #13   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:20 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I am loving where this story is going. Not to sound likea pest, but human only stories did get boring after a while. Got to love a dragon that can appear human when needed.

Cannot wait to see more of this.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #14   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 12:17 AM

Ok that was beyond cute and hilarious I had a clear picture of it all in my head to great writing.
  #15   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:14 PM

Thanks for the comments so far. I think folks had a problem getting into my stories due to my tendency to type a lot. Though if I break a story into installments, I suppose it gives everyone "the proper dosage" of my stories so that they can actually enjoy them a bit. I think if I continue any other stories, I will use this way of telling the story. The final installment of this chapter is coming up. I just wish I had time to type it up tonight.

Oh welp, that's it for now.
  #16   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:44 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I like this stiory a lot, Orion is quite funny once he stopped being a jerk. I'm glad Zephir managed to make him to reason again.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #17   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:44 PM

Here's the last part, and I think I'll continue with another chapter since I really like typing up stories about Zeph and Orion. dey so adowabul to me d'aaaaaaw.

Part 7: Transfer

Orion and I spent our first night being closer to each other, I mean that quite literally. He laid on top of me, using my chest as a pillow of sorts. I?m sure sleeping on top of me beat sleeping on the ground. I didn?t sleep, so I just spent the night gently stroking his hair and sides. Through the darkness I could see a faint smile on his face, and I couldn?t help but think about how cute he looks. I think it?s because he?s smaller than me, though. As to why I wasn?t sleeping, well, dragons don?t exactly require sleep. Sleep is basically ?down time? for one?s body, giving the body a chance to repair itself and the brain to relax. My body, much like many of the dragons, repairs itself whenever we lie down or go inactive for more than an hour. And when dragons actually do sleep, they sleep for a loooong time ? usually because a growth spurt is coming on or after sustaining a huge injury. Time seemed to pass by quickly, and before I knew it, the sun was already starting to rise.

?Zephyr,? Orion let out a yawn. ?You?re one comfortable bed.?

?I?m glad to see you?ve gotten a proper night?s rest for a change.? I said, allowing for Orion to roll off me so he could stretch.

?Zeph, man, I?m starvin?.? Orion complained before going to his sack. He rummaged around and pulled out an absurd amount of food. ?Uh. . . I can down all of this but. . . I can share??

?No, that?s okay. I?ll just tear down a tree to have for breakfast.? Orion laughed shortly after I finished speaking, though he stopped soon after he realized I wasn?t laughing with him.

?Oh. You?re serious.? All expression fell from his face, leaving a ?oh wow, okay? type of look.

?Yes I am. Dragons can eat just about anything, though they seem to like to eat humans and human-made buildings instead. I prefer to eat only trees, since they?re plentiful and filling. . . I can also use the thicker parts of the bark to pick my teeth. The occasional cow or pig is fine too, though it?s usually messy.

I think he was saying something, but the huge amount of food in his mouth made it hard to understand. Well, at least it?s nothing out of the usual. I don?t think anything could be considered out of the usual for us at this point. I felt a strange presence nearby, and it felt quite familiar. . . But it couldn?t be who I think it is. I think I?ll just ignore it for now. It?s probably just another grumpy magical dragon who will just have to wait till after breakfast to be slain.

__________________________________________________ _______________

After breakfast, we traveled towards our next destination, which I honestly had no idea where it was. I was just following the presence, and it was slowly coming our way as we walked towards it. Of course, there?s only three options of what it could be. One, it could be my father ? though anyone could tell it was him from a mile or more away. Two, it could be the Mana Magister ? the 2nd strongest magic user of all dragonkind. Three, an entirely new being who is incredibly strong and uses magic ? which is highly unlikely.

?A powerful magic-being is very close, Orion. It feels like the Mana Magister.? I stated, simply going on a limb here. He wasn?t much of a threat physically, it?s his magic that hurt. Come to think of it, I think he?s actually smaller than Orion.

?Magister?? Orion asked, readying himself.

?He?s not that strong, he?s actually smaller than me. It?s his magic that?s the worst. Not as strong as my father?s, of course, but stronger than mine. He knows way more spells than both of us combined too. . .?

?Oh, that was faster than I thought.? A voice called out, not sounding threatening at all. The source of the voice emerged from a thicket. There stood a rather small dragon wearing a robe and carrying a magical staff. He was about as threatening as a bunny.

?What?re you doing here, out of the castle? How?d you even find me?? I asked, trying to hide my disdain, as well as trying to keep Orion hidden behind my back and wings.

?Prince Zephyr, you are such a silly little dragon, thinking that I was not keeping my eye on you. I am in charge of keeping you safe, remember? Also, your father has given me the task of finding you. I honestly believed you were going through a rebellious phase by becoming emotionally involved with a human. . . Your father thought changing him into one of us would bring you back to us. But of course, you took it a step further. Not only have you decided to shame our kind by becoming involved with a human, but you have decided to choose a male. This is one fierce rebellious phase, if I do say so myself. Now please step aside, my prince.?

?I ditched him.? I lied through my teeth ? almost literally. ?You?re right, humans are weak and lame. I didn?t want to hang around that loser for a second longer.?

The Magister chuckled, wagging his staff at me. ?Come now, Prince Zephyr, I know you are trying to hide that human behind you. It is amazing he can actually fit behind you, from what I have heard, he has grown horrendously large ? for a human, that is.?

?N-no he?s not!? I panicked, trying to hold an overly worked-up Orion behind me. Me? Hold back Orion? Talk about a bad joke. ?Orion, get back!?

?I?m not hiding from some stupid lizard!? Orion yelled while unsheathing his sword in one smooth motion.

?Stupid lizard?!? The Magister fumed, ?You miserable little human, I was going to make this quick, but now. . .?

?I order you not to kill him!? I couldn?t help but grin, he?d be easy to deal with. ?You can?t disobey me. My father only told you to find me, right? So you found me, your job is done, go away ? back to the castle.?

?This is true.? The Magister plainly stated while stroking his beard, unable to hide his disappointment. ?But I cannot have you two roaming freely, especially since this human has been heavily altered. He would harm all dragonkind with the type of power he has at his disposal. . . Oh, of course, now I am the silly dragon for not remembering this sooner!?

?Remembering?? I asked, confused for a moment. Of course, he was familiar with every kind of spell. Before I could react, he pointed his staff towards Orion and muttered something incoherently fast.

?Just say the word and I?ll cut him into little piecAAH!? Orion hunched over while every muscle twitched. His sword fell heavily to the ground, coming close to planting itself into Orion?s foot.

?What?d you do?! I said not to kill him!? I yelled, tossing a spell of my own towards the Magister. Just enough to push him away so I could tend to Orion?s. . . Wounds? I don?t know what he did, I?m freaking out!

?I may be quite old, but I am not deaf.? The Magister said, dusting off his robes. ?I simply removed his power. He will still be alive, and he will not be a menace to all dragonkind this way. I think I am being extremely generous considering what the situation is. It is quite obvious you are attracted to him because of his strength. Now that he will soon be a withered normal sized human, you will most likely lose interest and come back to the castle where you belong. I am not called the smartest dragon in the entire kingdom for no reason. It is, how the humans would say, hitting two birds with one stone.?

The Magister chuckled as if he told a joke and ?knew? what he had said was the truth. Well, he was wrong, he?d never understand the bond I had with Orion; no dragon would. Speaking of Orion, I could feel him clutching at any part of me that he could. My own body felt strange too, ?What?s happening to me??

?The spell transfers power, so to speak. It goes to the first living creature that touches the victim. I figured it would be a waste to simply toss out that power. As you know, power cannot be obtained, as it requires a source. I think all dragonkind will approve of a less dainty prince.?

?Fuck you!? I screamed, watching the Magister step back in shock. It could also be the shockwave that rumbled through the ground. . . I did that? I have never said that word, but I was so angry that I didn?t want to explain why the Magister was such a pile of crap. I ran away as fast as I could, and I heard the Magister calling out to me, but I knew he would not follow me. I told him to go away, after all.

Orion cried out in pain, something I never heard him do. I read up on this type of spell, I think. It?s a basic transfer, the one who gets his power siphoned will feel ?acid run through his veins and unbearable pressure from all sides? or something like that. Meanwhile, the receivers of said power will feel quite comfortable. Would Orion hate me for taking what was his? I mean, he didn?t earn all of that muscle, but I would be taking all of it ? meaning the strength he did earn. The years he spent training, sparring, lifting, running, and alienating himself from his peers. . . All for nothing.

?Orion. . . I can?t stop this. . . I don?t know how. . . I?m sorry.? I felt so powerless. I couldn?t think of a single thing to do or how to counteract this spell, not like before. I laid down on the ground and wrapped my arms around Orion, allowing him to rest on my belly. I could feel his fingers dig into my skin and some liquid pooling on my chest and stomach, tears, I assumed. As for me, I tried to ignore the satisfaction of having his power run through me. It crushed my heart with guilt every time I started to smile, I?d be lying if I said it didn?t feel good.

I didn?t notice much since I was lying down, all I could really see was my arms rising upwards as they grew in size. Lengthening and widening, and I could tell my chest had grown quite a lot ? since I could no longer look past it without arching my neck upwards. I felt the need to flex, just to see how big I had gotten. It felt great to see that much muscle rise from my chests and my arms were almost like round mounds of might. From the position of where Orion was laying, I could tell he had gotten further away, meaning I had grown taller as well. I wondered if I would have a fleshy skeleton as a friend, or if it would stop and leave him as an average sized human.

As time went on, he seemed to squirm less. I lifted my arms so I could see what became of my friend. . . Something terrible. If he thought being a dragon was bad, then he clearly never thought of this. He appeared to be the size of my human form, which wasn?t anything to brag about. I think he realized that and it?s why he continued to cry. I once thought he was too proud and tough to cry, and here he was, sobbing like a child. It?s like he was mourning someone?s death, rather, the death of his old life.

I vow to restore him back to normal, he doesn't deserve this. I wrapped my arms around him again and he seemed to stop crying, but he was obviously still speechless. As was I, for that matter. What could I say to him?
  #18   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:17 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Wow, this story is quite interesting. ^w^ Don't really see anthro dragon transformations & muscle growth packed in 1 story here on this forum. <=3 Very nicely written though & I hope to see more chapters soon. ^^

(Btw: Just so you know. You didn't necisarily have to make Zephyr's junk "disappear" in his Dragonic form. He IS half human after all. x3)
  #19   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanugumo View Post
(Btw: Just so you know. You didn't necisarily have to make Zephyr's junk "disappear" in his Dragonic form. He IS half human after all. x3)
Well when most folks draw a humaoid dragon, their junk is usually unable to be seen. I guess it'll look like a human's, but it's just tucked away is all. Just for convenience's sake. It'd be kind of awkward to be walking next to a 8~10 foot tall dragon thing with his junk just flopping around between his legs - at least that's what the character Orion would say. :3c
  #20   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 04:04 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click_Flash View Post
Well when most folks draw a humaoid dragon, their junk is usually unable to be seen. I guess it'll look like a human's, but it's just tucked away is all. Just for convenience's sake. It'd be kind of awkward to be walking next to a 8~10 foot tall dragon thing with his junk just flopping around between his legs - at least that's what the character Orion would say. :3c

True, true. But most of those people often need to take in mind of minors reading the stories and I don't think you'll be havin' muh problems with that here. x3 Though I do believe that if Zeph wouldn't wear at least some tighty whiteys, it would be quite uncomfortable to walk with. xD

Still, wouldn't you wonder the same thing if you'd be in Orion's shoes? >;3 I would, even though Zeph did explain why his endowedments are safely hidden away and only comes out in case of arousement. x3
  #21   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:26 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
wow i really love how this is going! I hope u can continue it as soon as possible!
  #22   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpleme View Post
wow i really love how this is going! I hope u can continue it as soon as possible!
Glad you liked it. I won't be continuing it until after I get done my other story. I'm pretty happy people liked it though. Even if it's slightly mediocre.
  #23   Add to BigMuscle12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:18 AM

BigMuscle12 is on a distinguished road
Whoever wrote this has been playing a lot of Skyrim lately...
  #24   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMuscle12 View Post
Whoever wrote this has been playing a lot of Skyrim lately...
Funnily enough, I don't even know what that game's about. :<

All I seen about that game so far was:

My guess is the game is about eating people who talk shit about sweet rolls. Ye'up.
  #25   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:32 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click_Flash View Post
Funnily enough, I don't even know what that game's about. :<

My guess is the game is about eating people who talk shit about sweet rolls. Ye'up.

Nah it's all about FUS RO DAH best way to even get a divorce.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #26   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:53 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
holey crap

This.......

There aren't really appropriate words to describe what just happened here.
It's like you just lifted my deepest, darkest, most hidden fantasy out of my head, and posted it here.

There are some differences, of course... But, it's scary how completely spot-on you retire I've been secretly constructing a world just like this for years... How did you know? XD

Amazing writing, BTW. this was really fun to read. Your writing was spot on, and you did the descriptions amazingly, too. And, if its okay with you (since you obviously beat me to the punch) I'd like to request permission to write something from my own universe and post it for you to read. I've never shared it with anyone before, so I'd really like to hear what you think!

Also, I really loved your characters. They were brilliant and easy to relate to. Thanks for this fantastic piece!
  #27   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum360 View Post

This.......

There aren't really appropriate words to describe what just happened here.
It's like you just lifted my deepest, darkest, most hidden fantasy out of my head, and posted it here.

There are some differences, of course... But, it's scary how completely spot-on you retire I've been secretly constructing a world just like this for years... How did you know? XD

Amazing writing, BTW. this was really fun to read. Your writing was spot on, and you did the descriptions amazingly, too. And, if its okay with you (since you obviously beat me to the punch) I'd like to request permission to write something from my own universe and post it for you to read. I've never shared it with anyone before, so I'd really like to hear what you think!

Also, I really loved your characters. They were brilliant and easy to relate to. Thanks for this fantastic piece!
Thanks sir. Yeah, sure, gopher it.

When it comes to this site, ideas eventually blur together. As such, you shouldn't be afraid to write something that's extremely similar to something else or another story. Who knows, you might do it better than the original author~ Anyways, I guess it's nice to ask regardless. Even if the most they can do is say:

Man, those lemons just have a very sour disposition about everything.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options