The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 04:33 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
This guy gets bigger and bigger and only 21

Cody Lewis...

265lbs !!!

http://youtu.be/1Z7bN5sKHNk

enjoy

TC
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 06:27 AM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
He's great! Got him as a facebook friend, he has loads of pics on there.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Good lookin' guy, and a good sounding name to boot. Me gusta.
  #4   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:53 AM

Jaekel is on a distinguished road
Ooo...

Looks many times better without the mohawk!
  #5   Add to DarkM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM

DarkM is on a distinguished road
Great looking guy, love all the pics of him!
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
All things possible through christ who gives me strength
  #7   Add to kosmo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:37 PM

kosmo is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the Jesus thing makes him utterly unattractive.
  #8   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:50 PM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
Yeah, the Jesus thing makes him utterly unattractive.
I completely agree
and why do those infected with religeon feel the need to try and infect others.
  #9   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:13 PM

ytrewq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclbldr View Post
why do those infected with religeon feel the need to try and infect others.

Many Christians believe connection with God is a vital human need and that God himself wants his followers to spread his word (the Bible) to others. That it's not only good for everyone, it's essential.

Please at least try to put a priority on understanding a point of view before bashing it.
  #10   Add to sebastiane X's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:19 PM

sebastiane X
Send a message via AIM to sebastiane X Send a message via Yahoo to sebastiane X
what would jesus use?

"All things possible through christ who gives me strength"..... does anybody know what steroids jesus used ?
  #11   Add to HawkShark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:47 PM

HawkShark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytrewq View Post
Many Christians believe connection with God is a vital human need and that God himself wants his followers to spread his word (the Bible) to others. That it's not only good for everyone, it's essential.

Please at least try to put a priority on understanding a point of view before bashing it.
To understand the irrational is an exercise in futility. This guy is built like a brick house, but the silly adherence to bronze age mysticism makes him as attractive as a tarantula.
  #12   Add to sebastiane X's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:51 PM

sebastiane X
Thank god and pass the needle

For someone to thank god for winning a Grammy, or hitting a home run ect... is really messed up. God has no time Genoside in Rwanda, but hey you want twenty plus biceps no problem. I think alot religious people not only have strange priorities, but some basic problems with reality.
  #13   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastiane X View Post
For someone to thank god for winning a Grammy, or hitting a home run ect... is really messed up. God has no time Genoside in Rwanda, but hey you want twenty plus biceps no problem. I think alot religious people not only have strange priorities, but some basic problems with reality.
This!

It's not that religion is bad, in fact, it's a very good thing. But there are many religions in this world - all of which have no concrete proof of actually being valid besides the fact "some dudes wrote some things and everyone thought it was cool enough to follow". I'm fine with that, that's okay, yep. Who am I to rain on their parade?

However, bringing it up outside your place of worship is slightly awkward, since not everyone thinks the same way. Telling people to believe in it/hate on others who tell you to believe in it/thanking your (insert deity) for what YOU YOURSELF have achieved is just stupid and obnoxious. If God wanted to be responsible for your own achievements, then he would not have given you free will. derp

In the end, it seems most religious people we see in the media and even those around us (e.g. politicians) do just the opposite of what their bibles teach them (be forgiving, don't hate - ever, etc). Thus making people like Hawk or Sebastian think religious people are hella weird and have warped minds/priorities. Which sadly, some of them do.

However, that is slightly off topic and besides the point. Cody Lewis is an amazing looking guy because of his genetics and hard work, something God has no part in - but biology and his endless effort does. If he wants to thank God or whatever, okay, that's fine. He won't look any less attractive or massive. He will look slightly more silly and/or stupid and/or strange depending on who watching him.

HOLY CRAP WHY DO I TYPE SO MUCH IN SUCH A LITTLE AMOUNT OF TIME
  #14   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:06 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Many people look outside themselves for guidance or comfort. Religion or faith is a chief source of inspiration or comfort for many.

To quote someone else in this string, "Don't rain on someone else's parade."

What do YOU do to get through the day? Religion? Drugs? Alcohol? Attitude? Partying? So don't knock someone else for what they do.

Don't be a Judgmental jerk!
  #15   Add to sebastiane X's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:30 AM

sebastiane X
Jerks, devine intervention, and everything

Thats my point he should be thanking the drug companies, and gym equipment manufactures not god. People pointing this out are not jerks, they are just grounded in reality. Maybe Religion has done some good on a individual bases, but as a whole it is corrupted and flawed. Human rights, and scientific gains ect.... have all been reached not by Devine intervention, but by ignoring religion and moving on. The guy body is just amazing I'm a big fan but atributing it to a man who was crusified for our sins (allegedly) is just nutty.
  #16   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:39 AM

Maybe he just thinks his faith in god is being rewarded. Seems a little cynical to me when we ALL have something we believe whether it's god, GOD, Apple, Steroids, hard work, the people we love...etc etc

He's just saying his thanks in his way. He's not laying on hands, kissing snakes or evangelising to much so let him be. The post was to point out the hotness and size of the man he's become.

I give thanks for that.

Could we drop the anti/pro religious stuff here. It doesn't really have a place on this thread. We could discuss it on one of the off topics maybe ?

Thanks

TC
  #17   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:12 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,029 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Okay, here is my take on this guys way of thinking. What he may be trying to convey is his 'faith', not necessarily the 'God' mentality. Some guys have a bad way of explaining their motivation to meet goals, and if this involves more controversial terminology, then they use it.

This doesn't discount the fact though that he throws the word 'God' out there forcefully. This is mainly aimed at his base of followers obviously, which we all should take note of since we ourselves are followers of certain people. I'm not defending his way of using 'God', I'm just pointing out that some guys are different than others.

Tattcub, I think we are on the same frequency here.

Sebastiane, I cannot stand it when singers thank 'God' when they win awards, it needs to be kept private and everyone already knew that they had a gift to begin with. (Duh, you won! )
  #18   Add to musclemaxx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 11:49 AM

musclemaxx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastiane X View Post
Thats my point he should be thanking the drug companies, and gym equipment manufactures not god. People pointing this out are not jerks, they are just grounded in reality. Maybe Religion has done some good on a individual bases, but as a whole it is corrupted and flawed. Human rights, and scientific gains ect.... have all been reached not by Devine intervention, but by ignoring religion and moving on. The guy body is just amazing I'm a big fan but atributing it to a man who was crusified for our sins (allegedly) is just nutty.
This is untrue. The successes of science in the past were made ​​by people who deeply believed in God and they were motivated by a desire to understand God as a "perfect watchmaker": Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton, Leonhard Euler and others.
  #19   Add to efb91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:22 PM

efb91 is on a distinguished road
There is scientific proof for, and against the existence of God.

Personally, I'm a theist because of the arguments of Dr. Gerald Schroeder of MIT. He explains, and does quite brilliantly, that the universe must have been guided at some point by a higher power; it's absolutely fascinating.

Not to get off topic here; this guy is a beast! But to knock the guy because of his faith is inappropriate and childish.

Right now, in New York, there's a lot of hate towards Jews; hate crimes are going up. It's disgusting. And it doesn't matter what faith a person is; Bah?'?, Muslim, Buddhist, Deist, Jewish, or Christian; People should simply respect another's right to believe.

The fact that he is proud of his faith does not infringe on your right to be proud of your faith, (or lackthereof).
  #20   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efb91 View Post
There is scientific proof for, and against the existence of God.

Personally, I'm a theist because of the arguments of Dr. Gerald Schroeder of MIT. He explains, and does quite brilliantly, that the universe must have been guided at some point by a higher power; it's absolutely fascinating.
Theories yes, and scrutinized evidence . But I don't see any direct proof in there. Not to mention the idea of consciousness he describes towards the end of the video is so abstract it's nearly meaningless to attach a word like 'God' or 'higher' power to it. Terms too loaded for what is currently a vague and little understood concept.

Also a little skeptic of his overall attitude that improbability implies impossibility. And what the hell is meant by "More time than the universe may ever see" at around 25:00?

The most logical position from where I'm standing is agnosticism. Acknowledge that there are holes in our understanding of the universe. Vigilantly continue to objectively observe it in hopes of filling in as many gaps as possible. And don't fall into the trap of glossing over those holes with assumptions.

Don't get me wrong though, the ideas he's advocating towards the end are intriguing. It's just that niether Naterialism nor Theism are airtight ideas. No way I'm committing to one yet.
  #21   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:42 AM

"Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media"

Just thought I'd remind y'all what this thread and section of the forum are about. Fed up with the religion bashing. It is not relevant to this thread. I posted the vid to show the size and thickness of a young and talented bodybuilder.

His personal beliefs are his own. If he wants to add a quote that is his choice.
I'm done.
  #22   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:07 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattcub View Post
"Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media"

Just thought I'd remind y'all what this thread and section of the forum are about. Fed up with the religion bashing. It is not relevant to this thread. I posted the vid to show the size and thickness of a young and talented bodybuilder.

His personal beliefs are his own. If he wants to add a quote that is his choice.
I'm done.
What he said!!!

If you really care what Cody Lewis's religious beliefs are, you've got too much time on your hands. The man is BUILT!!!

Thanks for the find, tattcub!
  #23   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:22 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
Quote:

It always amazes me that some people claim to know what God wants, and that they then have the arrogance to try and spread the word to others. Cody brings comments (negative and positive) on himself by putting that Bible quote on his video. Religious people often wear their convictions on their sleeve, and this is not appreciated by those who don't share their beliefs. If they would just keep their thoughts to themselves, I could respect them more.
  #24   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:32 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Okay. Here we go again... I believe / I don't believe, who cares? It's about the muscle and that man has it in spades. AS for religious statements before flex off clips, yeah, I find it's kind of wrong from my spiritual p.o.v. but what the heck. It's his video. And I haven't heard a single person bitching about clips on YT where the guy wears a crucifix or has a crux tattoo on his bod. Cum over it FGS!!!
  #25   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Fyi FGS isn't short for fags, that would be kind of silly of me, it's "For Gods Sake"
or somesuch.
  #26   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun View Post
It always amazes me that some people claim to know what God wants.
There is a handy little book in which God mentions his will several times. Have you read any of the several passages where God or his son are expressly giving commandments (his will) to his followers? Or the parts where Jesus gathers disciples and encourages them to go out into the world and spread the word of God?

As an agnostic atheist I can't say I agree with them. It's just kind of important to have some understanding about any religion that has such a massive cultural and historical impact.

Last edited by ytrewq; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
  #27   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There is a handy little book in which God mentions his will several times. Have you read any of the several passages where God or his son are expressly giving commandments (his will) to his followers? Or the parts where Jesus gathers disciples and encourages them to go out into the world and spread the word of God?

As an agnostic atheist I can't say I agree with them. It's just kind of important to have some understanding about any religion that has such a massive cultural and historical impact.
Well, riddle me this then: where did god say to judge others by his will or commandments and also act on that judgement? Putting aside the fact that belief, religion and church are altogether different things, most theists do judge and act, and if i recall correctly, god expressly says he's the judge and executioner, not his believers nor disciples.
If nothing else, atheists/agnostics should not make the same mistake only because they do not believe, and this thread seems to have a lot of posts about that, even though it started as being all about muscle... so I suppose we should all get back on topic, no?
  #28   Add to ytrewq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilimzn View Post
Well, riddle me this then: where did god say to judge others by his will or commandments and also act on that judgement?

Leviticus 20:13 ??If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

and many more. Mostly Old testament comes to mind. Jesus brought a much more passive outlook come the New Testament, though a number of Christian sects seem to lapse over his teachings, strangely. Guess it's cause the Old is easier to mine for rationalizations. "the Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."
  #29   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:15 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Oh Laaaawdy... it's quoty time:

[COLOR=#cc0000]"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000](Leviticus [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000]20:9[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000])[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cc0000]"If a man lies with a woman during her sickness and uncovers her nakedness, he has discovered her flow, and she has uncovered the flow of her blood. Both of them shall be cut off from her people." [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000](Leviticus [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000]20:18[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000])[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cc0000]"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000](Leviticus [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000]25:44-45[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000])[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cc0000]"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000](Leviticus [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000]19:27[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000])[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cc0000]"...do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear material woven of two kinds of material." [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000](Leviticus [/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000]19:19[/COLOR][COLOR=#cc0000])[/COLOR]

"But all in the seas or in the rivers that do not have fins and scales, all that move in the water or any living thing which is in the water, they are an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:10)
"They (shellfish) shall be an abomination to you; you shall not eat their flesh, but you shall regard their carcasses as an abomination." (Leviticus 11:11)
"Whatever in the water does not have fins or scales; that shall be an abomination to you." (Leviticus 11:12)

ABOMINATION, ABOMINATION, ABOMINATION.

Good God! Abominations EVERYFUCKINGWHERE, what was God thinking when he made them?

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Leviticus 20:13[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]The translations of this verse found in most English Bibles cannot be supported by the Hebrew text.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (KJV) [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Correct translation:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman's bed, both of them have made an abomination. Dying they will be put to death; their blood is on them. [/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon][/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon] Below is a word by word translation of this verse:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]ואיש אשר ישכב את זכר משכבי אשה תועבה עשו שניהם מות יומתו דמיהם בם [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]V’ish asher yishkav et-zachar mishk’vei ishah to’evah asu shneihem mot yumatu d’meihem bam.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon](Transliterated using modern Israeli Sephardic pronunciation.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]V’ish - This is two words. First, V’, which means and. This word cannot exist by itself, and therefore is attached to the word that comes after it, that is, ish. This word means man. Hebrew has no indefinite article (a, an), so when the definite article (the) is not used, as in this case, an indefinite article is understood. Therefore, this word translates as a man. So the first two words of this verse are And a man. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]asher - This word means who, which or that, depending on context. Since it is used with a man, it would mean who. And a man who. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]yishkav - This is a verb. Unlike English verbs, everything we need to know about tense and person is contained in this one word. No additional pronouns or tense markers are needed. The root of the verb is the last three letters: sh-k-v, and it means lie down. The first letter of the word, y, is not part of the root, but indicates person and tense and even gender. To translate yishkav into English will require four words. The word translates as he will lie down. If a subject is already present in the sentence, as in this case, then the pronoun of the verb (he) is omitted in translation. And a man who will lie down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]et - This word means with. And a man who will lie down with. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]zachar - This word means male. The verse so far reads And a man who will lie down with a male. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]mishk’vei - This is a noun. The base form of the noun is mishkav, and it can be seen that the last three letters of the base, sh-k-v, are also the three letters of the verb root above, meaning lie down. This noun means bed. Hebrew nouns have more than one form. In addition to having singular and plural forms, many nouns also have absolute and construct forms. An absolute noun stands alone, with its own meaning. A construct noun is grammatically tied to the noun that follows it. In English it often translates by placing the English word ‘of’ between the two nouns. A good example is the Hebrew Beit Lechem (Bethlehem), which in English translates as House of Bread. This is because the first word, Beit, is in the construct state. Mishk’vei is in the plural construct state, meaning beds of. It would be a good idea here to explain a bit about Hebrew prepositions: Hebrew has prepositions that correspond to ours, but doesn't always use them the same way. For example, when people leave us, in English we say that we miss them. But in Hebrew, the verb to miss is used with a preposition, and we say that we miss to them. The same works in reverse, that is, sometimes English requires a preposition when Hebrew doesn't. If a preposition can be derived from context, Hebrew will sometimes leave it out. In English, we need it. Therefore, we need to insert the English word in before the words beds of in order for the sentence to make sense in English. The verse so far reads And a man who will lie down with a male in beds of.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon] ishah - This is the Hebrew word for woman. Since there is no definite article (the), it is understood to mean a woman. And a man who will lie down with a male in beds of a woman. Since this sounds awkard in English, we can rephrase it as “in a woman’s bed.” And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]to’evah - This is a noun. It translates as abomination. Without a definite article, it translates as an abomination. Hebrew word order often varies from ours, and this is one case where this is true. In English, this word will come later in the sentence, so we will hold off on adding it to the translation until we have finished with the next two words. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]asu - This is a verb. It means make or do. This form is past tense, and translates as they have made or they have done. A subject for the verb is following in the sentence, so the word they can be left out of the translation. In English, word order is usually subject-verb-object, so in order for our translation to make sense, the next word, which is the subject, will need to come before this word and the previous word. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]shneihem - This word is made of two particles combined. First is shnei, which is the construct form of the number two. Because it is construct, we add the English word of to the translation: Two of. The second particle is hem, which is called a pronominal ending. Depending on context, it translates as they, them or their (all masculine). Put together, this word means two of them, or less awkwardly, both of them. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]mot - This is a gerund form of the verb to die. It corresponds to our word dying. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]yumatu - This is a future form of the same verb. It translates as they will be put to death. The phrase dying they will be put to death expresses the certainty of the sentence, and is rendered in some English versions as they will surely die. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]d’meihem - This word is made of two particles combined. The first is d’mei, a construct form of the word for blood. Because it is construct, we could insert of after it, but we will see further on that adding of in this case will make the translation awkward. The second particle is the pronominal ending hem, as seen above in shneihem. Put together, this word means blood of them. Since this is awkward, we would translate the word as their blood. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death, their blood. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]Our next point of grammar involves the present tense forms of the verb to be. In English these forms are am, art, is and are. Hebrew has such forms, but almost never uses them, except in reference to God, or when absolutely necessary for context. The reason for this may be that the forms are too close to God's name in Hebrew. While this may seem awkward to us, there are many other languages that don't use the present tense of the verb to be. Russian, for example, has become so used to ignoring the forms, that some of them are completely obsolete. The Russian equivalent of am can't even be found in a dictionary or grammar book any more. They get along fine without it, and so does Hebrew. But English can't, so we have to insert the appropriate forms when translating. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death, their blood is.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]bam - This word is a contraction. Unlike English contractions, no apostrophe is needed. It is formed by taking the preposition b, which means in, and which cannot exist as a separate word, and attaching it to the final letter of the pronominal ending hem. The resulting word means in them. As mentioned earlier, Hebrew doesn’t always use prepositions the way we do, and this is one case where English would use a different preposition to express the same concept. We would use on, so we will translate the word as on them. And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death, their blood is on them. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]This is the correct translation of Leviticus 20:13. It can be seen that, rather than forbidding male homosexuality, it simply forbids two males to lie down in a woman’s bed, for whatever reason. Culturally, a woman's bed was her own. Other than the woman herself, only her husband was permitted in her bed, and there were even restrictions on when he was allowed in there. Any other use of her bed would have been considered defilement. Other verses in the Law will help clarify the acceptable use of the woman's bed. (Lev. 15.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]I didn't bother to read every last paragraph above for one simple reason:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT SOME 2000 year old BOOK WRITTEN BY MEN SAYS.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]If anything, God (if there be such a thing) only ever wrote the 10 Commandments,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=LemonChiffon]the Bible, as so many Christians would say was dictated or "inspired" to men to write. Most of whom were never included in the "final" version decided upon during the Council of Nicea (or where the hell ever).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]So can we please just close this fucking discussion down or move it to a relevant thread where I can happily ignore it, instead of coming to this one hoping, HOPING someone linked another video clip of the HOT GORGEOUS HUNK of a man that started this whole ridiculous discussion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LemonChiffon]
[/COLOR]
  #30   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:17 AM
Come up 2 the lab

double post - grrrrr, so irritated right now.
  #31   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:44 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This thread has taken a very quirky turn

After reading the entire post above, I feel like I've gotten my graduate-level scholarly research quota for the day.

Who'da thunk you'd come across a parsing of Hebrew transcriptions while reading a thread about growing musclemen?

Either we're in a parallel universe or people on here WANT to have high level scholarly discussions in between J*ck-off sessions!

You mean you can TYPE with that right hand?!!?

Golly!

#32   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM

I'm done with this...

drop the religious issues now guys...Please.

This is NOT what this post was about. Some of the holier than though crap that gets put through as a piggy back to some of these threads is amazing.

whoever's moderating please take control as to be honest if I have the choice I'd delete the post I made about a well built gifted young man.

For pitys sake (notice I did not say god) get over yourselves folks. Keep your posts showing how clever you are to yourselves too.

Finished

TC
  #33   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM

here's another earlier Cody one...Before his injury I think

http://youtu.be/29p8CyafKEQ
  #34   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM

This thread amuses me! It's funny how religion winds up ruining the flow of everything - even the enjoyment of muscle-dudes. At least it's not as bad as the Hitler-rule.
  #35   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Sorry to mention religion again but...I recall hearing that many forbidden practices in the bible were established to maintain health and sanitary levels. It seems logical...at least some do. Who wants a toilet right next to their tent? Not me!
  #36   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
What a hunk of a man. His passion for religion doesn't offend me, even if I am an atheist. I'm more offended by the music choices if anything else, but I digress.
  #37   Add to justin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:45 PM

justin is on a distinguished road
Being an atheist makes this so much fun to read! How much time did these guys waste looking up scripture? How much time did they waste paying dues to a man made construct.

Let's be clear - this site offers images of big muscle and softcore (sometimes hardcore) porn. Do we need to talk about the doctrines of 3000year old men? Save it for your bible studies and bring on the muscle.

Yours truly,
The muscle lusting athiests
  #38   Add to NOLAmitch's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Jeff Xenobuilder

NOLAmitch is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NOLAmitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Being an atheist makes this so much fun to read! How much time did these guys waste looking up scripture? How much time did they waste paying dues to a man made construct.

Let's be clear - this site offers images of big muscle and softcore (sometimes hardcore) porn. Do we need to talk about the doctrines of 3000year old men? Save it for your bible studies and bring on the muscle.

Yours truly,
The muscle lusting athiests
Amen Brother. Amen!

BUILT by TallSteve Blog

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size