The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2003, 11:43 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Magic Muscle

Hi,

I kinda enjoyed participating in the Kid Growth thread, but since it
seems to be dying, I thought I'd start another one.

Following growingguysf's suggestion, let me post some rules that I'd
like for this story thread.

Extreme Muscle Growth OK
Magic OK
No Science
Size change limited to 6 feet 6 inches
Super strength OK
Sex OK
No incest
Youngest character is 18 years old
The main character is gay.
Anything else OK

HAVE FUN!

Of course, there's no way to enforce these rules, so you're
cooperation is appreciated.

Scott

---
Magic Muscle

Most people don't believe in magic. I know better. Both my parents
practiced the mystic arts, helping the unfortunate and amassing wealth
and power for themselves. I was apprenticed to a family friend after
high school so I too could learn.

My master was the highest level mage. He taught me both the white
arts and the black, sympathetic magic and nature's secrets. I served
him for eight years, becoming a powerful mage myself, using my powers
to repay his tutelage through my service. Though the master had other
apprentices, I was the star pupil. I excelled in combining the
various forms, a dangerous a difficult task. A single form of magic
can be dangerous enough. Combining them can be catastrophic.

Now that my apprenticeship is done, I can turn my magics to my own
benefit. Some mages want wealth, others power, still others eschew
both in favor of service to humankind. I want power.

From my youngest memories, I have always been attracted to men. Not
just any men, but bodybuilders and powerlifters. I love muscle. The
bigger, the better. I fantasize about ripping out of clothes, or
flexing so hard that steel chains cannot contain my strength. I would
secret Muscle and Fittness and Flex into my bedroom and worship the
pictures, making the men my fantasy lovers. In return, they would
worship me as I grew larger and overpowered them.

Fantasy differs from reality. My body is not built for muscle. I'm
five foot nine, but only 130 pounds. I have a sunken chest with my
ribs clearly visible through the skin. I'm skinny with a small waist,
but no ab muscles to speak of. My legs and arms are twigs. Now, I've
decided to change it.

I've done research on transformation spells created by other mages, and
none have succeeded or even tried what I am about to try. I intend to
combine the dark arts power of selfish gain with sympathetic magic of
transmutation. I will be a muscleman, or die trying.

I devise my spell carefully. The sympathetic magic requires the tools
of exercise such as a barbell, the clothes of body worship like posing
trunks and something physical from a bodybuilder such as body hair.
These were easy to require. I purchase used, unwashed posing trunks
from competitive bodybuilders on the internet. I only require one, but I
buy ten from amateurs and pros alike.

The bodyhair was easy to acquire too. I found a pro, a Mr. Olympia
competitor who made some extra money selling his body for bodyworship.
I told him I had a fetish for shaving big guys. It was off-season, so
he was hairy. He agreed. It cost me a grand, but I got an added
bonus when he shot his load on top of the hair.

The dark arts are not as easy to satisfy. Personal gain requires
sacrifice. My spell requires the ultimate sacrifice -- a man who died
fulfilling his dream of muscle. I get lucky when I hear about a mass
monster who died from steroid use. A shame too. The guy was 295
pounds of solid muscle. No body fat at all, though he had the big
belly from abusing roids. I pose as a cleaning person sent by his
family to pack his belongings and clean his apartment. I find empty
syringes in the garbage and half-used bottles of test and HGH in the
fridge. I also find some ephedra and other supplements. I take them
all.

Finally, I rent a gym. This is where I cast my spell. There are
thousands of pounds of free weights, machines, benches, treadmills and
other exercise equipment. No better place for the sympathetic magic.
I also perform the spell on the thirteenth day of the seventh month,
exactly at midnight. I arrange the objects I have collected in a
pentagram. I stand naked in the center. Of course, there is the
mandatory candles and blood, burning the hair and the briefs and the
remaining chemicals. I invoke Bumeral, Cista, and Dornoll, asking the
dieties to grant me the power I seek. I plead with Lot, Grid, Pushti,
Sthenias, Strenua and Urjani to make me mighty. I pray to Utlunta and
Wagadu for prowess and strength. The spell takes all night, and I
barely make it out before the gym opens at 5:30, but I know the gods
have heard me and will grant my request. I am alive after all.

My spell was not an easy one, and I was drained for a week. I spent
the time in my apartment, gathering my mystic powers to me and
resting. Finally, it was time for the test.

Magic requires sacrifice to work. If the gods had granted my spell,
it would require some token. That token is the worship of another.
My spell will allow me to grow stronger and more muscular, but I
need to be worshipped. I am now an altar to the gods, and anyone
worshipping me is also worshipping them. I need men to want my
body, to crave it, to feel it and love it. That physical worship
will become my strength. The more I am worshipped, the stronger and
bigger I will become.

I go to a local bath house for my test. I rent a room, and walk naked
into the steam room. I'm skinny, but not ugly. And I am young.
Certainly, some man will want me. It takes nearly an hour, but an
older man approaches. We talk, and he tells me he finds me beautiful.
We kiss a bit, then go to my room. As we begin the sexual act, I
ask if he would talk to me. Tell me what he likes about me.

"Your body really turns me on. I love your skin, it is so soft," he
begins. He kisses my lips, and moves down to my neck, chest and
nipples. "I love your firm body." He licks me.

I hear him talk, but suddenly my mind is gone. I see the goddesses
before me, circling me. They smile. Suddenly, I am back and my body
is electric. I am on fire. I feel... I feel strong. The man is
licking my navel and begins to suck my dick. I look at his head, and
notice that my ribs weren't as visible as am use to. My stomach looks
tighter, and my chest has a slight musculature to it. Am I growing?

He keeps talking, telling me how good I taste. The more he worships
me, the better I feel. I pull him up and towards me, noticing a
slight bulge on my arms. My arms are not as skinny as when we
started. I now have a biceps that bulges noticeably as I pull him up.
Small, yes, but it is there and it is growing.

As we make love, I can feel myself grow bigger. He watches me, and
comments, "Wow, I didn't even notice how fit you are." The words hit
me like lightning, and I feel stronger.

"I jog," I lied.

"Damn, look at how cut your legs are!" Each compliment makes me feel
stronger and grow bigger. "Damn hot body. Damn hot..." I feel his
cum on me. I cum too, not because of him, but because I have grown.
I clean up, eager to get home and measure myself.

I have 16 inch arms now, 4 inches larger than before. My chest is
42, also a gain of 4 inches. My 20 inch thighs are now 25 inches of
ripped muscles. I even have a mild six pack.

I flex and look at myself in the mirror. The muscles accentuate my
good looks. I know this is only the beginning. There will be more
men.

Next...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2003, 02:26 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The joy of hunting

I wake up and sepnd the next half hour admiring my body, feeling the newly gained size - my arms are so better pumped and buffed like they are now. I go through my wardrobe but not seems to fit me now, my body deserves to be shown, even thoug it si not one tenth the size I want to be! I grabbed some cyclist shorts and an old tank top, everything very tight and showing my lean muscles.
I had an enormous breakfast, never ate so much in my life, probably to keep my newly acquired mass (not to self groceries must be done everyday now) and prepared to my daily hunt after muscles! Why on earth would somebody rent an apartment in venice Beach if it was not for the muscle beach? I don't know but it worked really fine for me!
I go down the beach sidewalk showing my naked torso while i roll in my rolerblades. This is a good to spot my possible worhsippers, they have to be completely hypnotized by muscles.
It was then I notice a couple of bodybuilders doing some bicep curls. They'are big guys, both are over 6 feet tall and probably weight 250 pounds each one. Good material, but I would soon outgrow them. What really attracted me was one cute young sparky blond man, he shouldn't be 20 yet, but he was there watching the guys working out, but making sure to remain unoticed. I smile and stop paying attention to the scene.
At certain point, one of the guys figure out they are being spotted and tell his partner. They look to the blondie and flex him from afar, the guy freaks out and pretend they're not talking to him - "Hey you queer! You've seen enough, now get off before we kick your queer ass!" One of them shouted and suddenly all the guys on the beach were mocking of the poor kid, who just got up on his bike and vanished.
I smiled meanly realizing my next target. Since i'vebeen magically focusing on him, no matter how fast culd he go with his bike I was right after him, knowing exactly which direction he had taken.
Fifteen minutes later, he stopped at an isolated part of the beach, near an old pier - "Time to grow!" I thought as I approached the cute blond.
He was really cute, 5'8" about 155 pounds so lean and cut, but what turned me most on him was his face, so young, so fucking beautiful.
"Pretty hot huh?" I said anticipating the dubious interpretation of my speech.
"I beg your pardon?" The cute blond answered me timidly
"I mean, the weather, pretty hot today huh?" I smiled "My name is Larry, by the way, Larry Carter! I offered him my hand and he shook it. I realized he was checking me out and it really turned him on after all, I was 5'9" and 175 pounds, ripped to the max, glistening and sweating skating all the way from the muscle beach.
"Mine is Jake Feldens" he answered after a little while, still checking my hot body.
"Nice to meet you Jake!" I shook his hand with enthusiasm, but then I decided to set up the trap.
"I am sorry for those bullies back there!" I said looking into his blue eyes, and he went instantly red.
"No need to be ashamed, jake! Those bastards were there to show off their bodies, anyone could look!" I tried to comfort him.
"I didn't want to cause any trouble!" Jake said trying to leave but I grabbed his hand - "Why are you so embarrassed, I was there checking them out too, in fact the only reason I go that ugly beach is those muscle guys!"
He looked at me - "Really?"
"Sure! Don't you too?" I asked with a glint in my eyes.
"I guess.." Jake answered already trusting in me.
We sat on the pier admiring the beautiiful day.
"I like to wacth those guys, they give me inspiration in the gym1" I said, trying to cach him ...
"You work out?" He asked me pretending he didn't realize my soberb physique.
"You could say that! But I only started, i want to be HUGE, much bigger than those guys who snobbed you..."
"Bigger than Tom and Hank?"
"You know them?" I asked acting surprised
"Yeah, I joined the same gym as them, I keep looking them every where they go! I don't know what's wrong with me!" Jake laughed nervously, but I comforted him.
"You just a muscle junkie, like me!" I said smiling and he smiled back at me his white teeth shining "You're into huge guys too?"
"Kind of, I am more into getting HUGE! One day I'll be so freaking huge, those bastards are gonna fear me!" I said flexing my muscles in a most muscular pose.
"I would like to see that..." Jake replied smiling, but his eyes never abandoned my pec muscles while I bounced them. I could feel they already starting to grow and I didn't even begin, that guy was good stuff!
"Say, Jake, why don't we go have some frozen yogurt?" I asked
"Sure!"he smiled "This one is mine!"

While we were eating the yougorts Jake didn't stop asking me if I would really like to be so huge like Butch and Hank.
"Of course! It is a fantasy of mine!"
"But they work out since 12 years old! And I've heard they are severely into roids..."
"Well I am just 19, I still have much time to grow, and about roids, I won't need them!"
"You wanna be a natural? Well, it's healthier but let's face it without drugs you'll never get as big as them..."
"Oh, I will, and much sooner than you can possibly imagine!" I said finshing my ice cream and looking right into his eyes.
"would you like see me that big?" I asked touching his lips with mine and he barely to mumble "OH YESSSS!!!" and we kissed.
The mere fact of our kiss made me gain twenty pounds almost immediatelly! I felt my pecs getting heavier, my arms ballooning and my legs thickening.
"Let's go to my place!" I practically dragged him for three whole blocks to my place. I even held him in my arms as I rushed upstairs. i was almost 50 pounds heavier than when I first met him, and i showed!
My skin tight clothing was giving up; my shorts wer so tight now, showing my huge 8 inches cock cramped inside my skimpy shorts, and my tank top, WOW!
My nipples were so huge and excited now, my shoulders completely cramped and my abs popping out.
"Larry, what's wrong?" he said as I gasped in awe with myself!
"You're, you're GROWING!" As he said that I doubled over feeling my stomach packing insanely ripped muscles. He didn't scared as I thought at first, he was HORNY!
"Y-yes, and it's becasue of you!" I said looking into his eyes. He approached me realizing each enlarging muscles, each detail.
"Wh- h-how?" He asked rubbing his hands on my chest and I felt so much more powerful each time he touched me!
I kissed him deeply and this time, he wuit asking and just kissed me even deeper.
You could actually hear my bones cracking as they addapted to my uncanny muscular mass packing my body!
As we broke the kiss, my chest was humongous! This guy was pumping hugely now!
"I made you grow didn't I? GAWD you're huge now!"
I looked at the mirror, over 270 pounds of pure ripped and strongest muscles. "YES! and you barely kissed me!"
"Huh?"
"The more you worship me the bigger I'll grow! Only for you, Jake, you can make your wildest dreams come true! Don't you wanna big man just for you?" I flexed my arms and my 22 incehs biceps peaked ripped and round, gistening with power!
He came near me, put his hands on my thighs and I felt them packing in size, then placed his other hand on my stomach and getnly kisssed my nipples.
"You're so fucking beautiful, you're muscles, your biceps, you are so hugely muscular!" He said as he rubbed his hands over my body.
I kept listening to his words as my body inflated in mass and muscle, completely sheer muscles.
"Larry, your muscles are the most amazing thing in the world! You're the biggest man in the world!"
Jake really knew how to do his job! Each time he talked to me I was pounds heavier and my muscles packed wildly.
When my arms passed 25 inches, I just laughed "THAT'S IT JAKE! MAKE ME GROW HUGE! BIGGER! MORE! MORE! MOOOOORE!"
That's when I realized his mouth wrapping his mouth around my now 10 inches hard cock.
He literally blowed me! Each time he went down on my shaft I was 10 pounds heavier and all in muscle! Bigger! BIGGER!! BIGGEEEER!"
I felt my body inflating so fast, so amazinlgy fast, the room seemd tight now, and Jake kept on sucking, and sucking.
By the time I finally had spewed my immense load down Jake's throat I was amazed.
"YOU'RE A HOT LITTLE LOVER! I said feeling how deeper my voice became.
I rushed to the bathroom scale. I went up and Jake read the weight almost as happy as I was - "380 pounds! Fuck me Larry, you've doubled in weight!"
"YES! But it ain't done yet!" I said grabbing him and kissing him roughly, while we were making out I gained another 20 pounds. Then I showed him what he had done to me, explained that the more worshipped i was, the more I could grow!
"If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would never believed!"
"So, will you help me?" I asked him with a low voice.
"Help you with what?" He asked me feeling my enormous 27 incehs arms in his hands.
"Jake, I am not done yet!" I said pulling him closer to me " You gave me so much more power, but I can get much more, and that's what I want! Do you want to help me?"
"YES!" He said already grabbing my cock in his mouth, but I had to stop him.
"Unfortunatelly, there are some rules! You've already gave me all the power you could today! Once I came for one worhispper, I can only grow because of him some time later..."
"How long?" He asked interested
"7 hours!" Each guy who makes me grow can only make me grow more after 7 hours, are you okay with that?"
"I can live with that!" He smiled and I grabbed him in my arms, nusrsing my hot worhsipper cand making him feel special.
I've fucked him three times, and each time it felt better, he just got addicted on me, wanting to please me more and more.
After three hours of hot wet sex, I had him lying on my pecs using them as pillows. I brushed his hair and smiled when he woke up.
"You're so huge and yet, you are a gentleman when you fucked my ass!" He confessed feeling my arms.
"You were the one who gave me the muscles, the least I could do was being kind to you..." I flexed my arm and he quickly hugged it like a child hugs his teddybear.
"Larry, you're magnificent!" He said kissing my cheeks.
I smiled and looked at the clock - "Still four hours to go! What about a snack?" He accpeted it, but then I realized I had vanished with the food.
"Don't worry big man! I will get you more food!" Jake offered himself to bring the groceries for me.
He came back one hour later with 200 dollar worth groceries, and I simply ate the whole thing in a matter of thirty minutes.
"WHOA!" Jake said as he noticed I had eaten the whole food.
"How are you gonna feed yourself?"
I looked at him with a mean glint. I got up and invoked an old banquet spell, one I've learnt as a child, to fee the less afortunate ones, but it would fit perfectly now, because i was still starving
"Once I grow, I gotta eat food in order to feed my new mass, and since you've made me gain so much mass, I need more food!"
"But you've... I mean, you...." Jake asked surprised.
"I am a wizard, a mystic caster! I can do that and much more!"
"You could have said me that before I spent a fortune with food for you!" He joked but I grabbed him tightly on my arms.
"From now on, you won't regret from anything! I will make up to you, by growing HUGE like your wettest dream!" I kissed him deeply. lifiting him from the ground.
We both looked to the watch - "We still have two hours!" I said a little impatient but Jake had an idea.
"You remember Butch and Tank?"
"Those skinny guys who mocked of you?" I replied enjoying to refer to them as skinny guys.
"Yes, they always train at the gym about that time..." He said with a mean look in his face, I just grabbed him under his knees and carried him out of my room.
"Say no more, boss! We are gonna give them a lesson!"
Jake smiled, but I was really looking foward to meet those guys, after all no one admires MUSCLE better than a MUSCLEMAN!

NEXT
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
Muscle Czar

Showing off

On our way out the door, I notice Jake's digital camera. That gave me an idea.

"Jake, grab the camera. I think its time we document my new size."

Jake was more than willing.

At the gym, the two muscleheads were training legs. They had the rack loaded with 16 plates. Jake id'ed the guy under the bar as Hank the Tank. His partner counted seven as The Tank returned the bar to the rack. Sweat poured over his big body. Tom changed places with Hank as Jake and I walked over to the next rack. I loaded my bar with nine plates. I could feel Hank watching me.

"Jake, get a shot of my warm up." I got under the bar and lifted it easily. Jake snapped a shot as I lowered my butt to the floor, the powered the bar up. I did 12 reps. After eight reps, I could feel Tom watching me too. He had completed his 6, and I felt his lust and envy of my stronger body. With each rep of mine, I was growing bigger. My spandex shorts began to rip, unable to contain my massive quads.

"Damn. And I just bought those. " I threw Jake a 20 dollar bill. "Jake, see if they have some shorts at the desk I can change into." I winked and Tom and Hank. "Bet you two know how it is, huh?" I added two more plates to the bar and started another set.

"Hey man, we'd better spot you. That's some weight you're pushing there." They counted my ten reps.

"Thanks," I said, returning the bar. "But I'm just warming up. I don't want to interfere with your workout."

"No prob, man," said Tom. "Besides, not like that queer Jake could spot you."

"Be nice," I told them. "Jake's a bud of mine. You might say, he made me what I am."

"Whoa, sorry dude," said Hank. "It's just that he checks us out a little too much. Too obvious for our tastes."

"We like to be a bit more discrete," said Tom.

"Well, Jake is here to get some photos of me. Don't mind you join my workout, if you don't mind getting your pictures snapped with me."

"No prob."

I have to admit, they were quite the workout partners. As they pushed me, I felt myself grow. They did HIT training, so the intensity was incredible. As I bested their best lifts, they high-fived me and told me I was "the man." They couldn't believe my pump, and with each "the man" and each high five, I grew bigger and stronger. Jake got it all with the camera.

At the end of the workout, Tom and Hank flexed their massive legs in the mirror. "Get the tape, man." We gave Jake the pleasure of measuring us, snapping pictures of the tape as it read out our massive size. Tom had 30 inches, and Hank 31, but nothing compared to my 39 inch thighs. I flexed my bicep, and stretched the tape to 30 inches.

"Fuck, his arm is as big as your leg!" said Hank to Tom.

"Stronger too. " I said.

"No way man." replied the Tank.

"Wanna test that theory." I said.

"Now?" said Tom.

"How about later tonight at your place. I'm kinda hungry now, and need to feed my muscles. You know how that is."

"Ya, I could eat a horse. How about at 8 tonight." I got their address. They shared a house near the beach.

"What now?" said Jake as we left the gym.

"We post those pictures on the internet. Imagine what will happen as all those people see this bod. All that worship from afar. "

On the way back to Jake's, we stop at a clothing store so I can pick up some XXL sweats, then to the grocery for supplies. Steaks, tuna, milk and other snack food. I eat like a madman, then let Jake feel the results. I'm huge, and he's a great worshipper. My arm grew to 32, and my quads now stretched the tape to 42. My dick was even bigger than before.

It was almost 8 o'clock, and I needed to get to Tom and Hank's.

"Jake, do me a favor and download those pictures. Find one of the muscle worship sites," I gave him a url, " and post them there. Then come over to the apartment for some fun."

I put on the sweats I bought and head to the apartment. As I get to the door, I suddenly feel a rush of strength. My shirt begins to tighten as guys view the net pictures. I begin to grow. As Hank opens the door, my sweatshirt splits open, revealing massive growing pecs.

Next...
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2003, 10:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Teaching them a lesson

"WOW! Look at you! You're even bigger than this afternoon!" Hank said as he opened the door. I had to manouver a little in order to enter the place - "Fuck Hank, you could have larger doors in this place!"
"I had just enlarged those door for me and Tom..." he mumbled as we shook hands. I looked at my chest exposed.
"DAMN! I just bought these! Do I have to go naked now?"
Tom came from the kitchen with a huge plate of pasta and tuna. I just grabbed it from his hands - "Great! I am starving!!"
I sat down at their couch savoring my plate.
"Say, you skinny's have a good place here!"
"We are not skinny!" Hank replied flexing his 23 inches guns.
"Oh, yeah, I am sorry, you are big very big..."
"Well, at least we don't get paid for fucking that Jake queer!" Tom said trying to sound provokative.
I just stand up showing him how much bigger I was and said.
"Getting paid for fucking Jake? FUCK you guys couldn't be more wrong! I was the one who begged him to date me!"
"You're a fag too?" Hank saked in disbelief.
"WATCH IT PAL!" I said grabbing him by the collar and easily lifted him from the ground - "Unless you wanna have a piece of mind too!" I said with a mean grin in my lips.
I dropped him on the couch and belched.
"Well are sissy sisters gonna train or what?" I asked looking for their gym.
"O-over here! Hank said leading me to the place. I smiled as felt my muscles growing even bigger. "Those guys are almost as good as Jake!" I thought as I finally got to their home gym at the second floor.
"Nice toys you have here! Can I play with them?" I asked smiling.
"Yes, but remember you said your arms were stronger than our legs? We wanna bet they're not!" Hank dared me and I just laughed.
"Sure! What are we betting?"
"If you can do bicep curls with the same cargo we lift for leg press, we'll pay you one thousand bucks!"
"And if I lose?" I asked pretending to be afraid of their scheme
"You're gonna tell us what are you in!" Tom said
"What?" I asked acting naivety
"Come on man! We know you're into somethign! No one has such big muscles as you! We wanna do it!"
I smiled, those guys couldn't even picture what kind of thing I was "in" but I decided it would work perfectly.
"Fine, but you keep your money!" I said with a mean glow in my face "If I win, I want something else!"
"What?" They asked in chorous.
"Why worry about that now, you guys are sure you can win me right?" I offered my huge hand and they just shook it. I gained five pound from each one. I looked at the watch and noticed Jake's recovery time had passed, he could make me grow again.
I rubbed my hands and said "This is gonna be fun!"
Just then the bell rang. I smiled gusseing who it was. Hank oppened the door to Jake, who entered the room and rushed into my massive body and kissed me. I felt my pecs inflating and my arms balloning when we kissed.
"Seven hours, at last!" He said in my ears and I smiled.
"everything set?" I asked him referring to the muscle worship site and he just blinked at me.
We kissed another time and I just lifted Jake from the floor and nursed him in my arms, turning to Hank and Tom.
"Isn't my boyfriend the cutest man ever?" I said with the queerest tone I could fake, and Jake laughed.
"So are we gonna do this or what?" Hank asked impatiently.
"OK!" I said putting Jake on the floor.
"Would guys want to weigh in before we start it? Just for fun!" Jake said rubbing my triceps.
"Fuck off! We don't have time for this!" Tom said loading his cargo.
"HEY PAL! Don't you dare talking to my Jake like this!" I poked him in the chest.
The picture is really funny. I am 5'9", Tom is 6 feet even and Habk is 6'4" but I completely dwarfed them.
"Where's the scale?" I asked going to the corner where it was set up. I went up and they got scared at the read.
"438 pounds!" That can'e be ture!" Hank said checking the read, he asked me to go down and he weighed himslef - 274 pounds his actual weight.
"That can't be right! No one can weigh that much in muscle!" Tom mumbled right at my side.
"Larry can! In fact he'll be even bigger in no time1" He said feeling my 8 ultra ripped pack.
"Sure babe!" And I wne to the leg press machine. Hank tried to focus.
"Let's make it more interesting... You two can sum up the cargo you leg press and then I'll try to curl it all, okay?"
Hank went quiet, he gave up asking how could it be.
Tom tried fiorst he could lift almost 500 pounds and Hank did 550 pounds.
"That's 950 pounds! You sure you can curl it?" Tom asked in a mocking tone.
"You guys have all this weight?"Jake asked realizing the number of the plates.
"Not for dumbells, of course!" I said, then I asked Jake to help me load their bench press bar.
"Hey tou said that you could curl those in one arm!" Hank protested.
"Who said i am not?" I asked preparing my self to curl the 950 pound. Just when I was about to start I stopped.
"Jake, let's go for 1000 pounds!" He added 25 pounds in each side and i grabbed it with my right hand.
Only my huge paw could balance the big bar loaded with so much weight. I grinned at Jake and curled the ten first reps, with Hank and Tom watching at me in awe.
"You know what? This is too light!" I lowered the bar and Jake added another 100 pounds in each side - 1200 fucking pounds and here I went curling that whole amount in one fucking arm.
Jake was completely hard now, and I could feel my power augmenting from afar. I nodded with my head and he came near me. Tom and Hank were completely blown up by incredible size and power.
The moment Jake touched me I just moaned as incredibilly 50 extra pounds packed at the same time! They could notice it! My skin tight weatshirt just ripped as I inhaled, due my 62 inches chest. My giant thighs finally broke free of their cramped place, showing their 45 incehs perfection. My arms exploded as they reached 36 fucking amazing inches around. And my 13 incehs long cock now tapped at 15 incrediblly veiny inches, ripping all the way through the underwear.
"DUDE! What the hell is happening to him?" Tom asked Hank.
"Oh, that's easy!" Jake said still making me grow. "Anyone who worships his mass, his muscles is gonna make him grow, more and more! Interesting huh?" he said as he rubbed my giant biceps and they packed even more sheer size.
"He found me after you two trashed me at the beach! So, I think I should thank you for being such assholes with me!"
Hank was the first to approach me, but Jake stopped him.
"You won't get to touch him so easily!" He said shocking both Hank and even me!"
"You'll have to earn his attention, you'll have to beg him to worhip his muscle!"
Hank looked at me puzzled, but I felt Jake had some issues to solve - "You heard him Hank! Don't you wanna worship that?" I flexed my now 38 inches guns.
It was Tom who dropped in my knees.
"OH PLEASE! LET ME TOUCH YOU, LARRY!" He begged reaching his hands to touch me, but I smartly took a step back.
"why should I?"
"Because I'm gonna make you grow so fucking HUGE! I wanted you at the moment I saw your bulging figure!" Tom said almost in a despaired tone.
"And you Hank?" Jake asked looking at the 6'4" musclebound and he was already on my back whispering in my ears
"I'm gonna make you grow so huge, Larry, I will make you completely titanic! I wanna serve you, worship your mass and adore your incredibilly muscles, you know I will make you much bigger than that toothpick Jake!"
"HEY! You can't make him grown bigger than I can do..."
Jake protested and he touched me on the chest.
"You know how mcuh I made you grow, don't you babe? You know I am your favorite guy!" Jake said looking at my expanding arms and he kissed me getnly in the face.
"HA! I am gonna make him grow you idiots!" Tom said as he attacked my huge and grwoing cock!
Hank was behind me already ripping my pants off - "I will show you what's worship for real!" He said as he inserted his own 11 inches cock into my virgin ass!
"WHAT? I will show you what's growth!" Jake quickly used Tom's shoulders to reach my mouth and he sat on my shoulders inserting his own 8 incehs cock down my thorat.
So here I was, being fucked, sucked and sucking at the same time. The amount of muscle pakcing on my body was amazing! I lost the track of reality, feeling my mass expanding, my arms ballooning, my chest inflating, my legs thicknening, my cock growing long and thicker down Tom's throat and my butt tightnening arond Hank's ass.
"Yes, Larry, grow for me! Get huge honey! i wanna feel the size and hardness of your muscles!" Jake said as he thrusted his cock deeper in my throat
"I am making you grow bigger Larry, me, and you know what I am talking! Larry said as he increased the pressure on his pounding rhythm.
"You two are stupid! We gotta make him bigger! Let's just work together!" Tom said as he recovered his breath from blowing me!
Hank and Jake exchanged looks and nodded. They changed their tone as they worshipped me!
"Larry, you're so big, but Iwe want you to grow more, more and more!" Jake said massaging my arms.
"YES! HUGE!" Hank said as he fucked me hard, his rhythm was amazing, each pum gave me more size, more muscles and more strength. And tom was surely doing a great job on my blowjob!
I've never felt in my whole life. Having three guys worshipping me was too much intense for me! I didn't even know how could I keep there stadning, and growing MASSIVE!
Finally, after what seemd hours, Hank, Jakeand even myself came at the same time!
We exploded in cum, sweat and saliva. I had to grab Jake to avoid him falling over Tom, who had already unloaded on the floor. Hank was still pumping on my ass mumbling " Grow, grow, grow!" I easily unplugged him from my muscular bubble but.
"YOU CAN STOP NOW! GREAT JOB BY THE WAY!" I said with extre power in my voice. When they could actaully take a look at me, they strated jacking off almost immediatelly.
Soon, they were cumming once more and I just smiled as I grabbed one by one and thanked with a deep kiss.
"Oh, Larry, you're amazing!" Jake finally said.
I had to see myself! I ran to their wall sized mirror and almost fainted!
I was in a word HUMONGOUS!
I had gained two inches height, so I could accomodate such mass! I tried to hup on the scale, but it only could read to 660 pounds, and i was obviously heavier than that!
I focused on my magical powers and finally knew - I was precisely 746 pounds of increibilly huge and developed pounds.
Being now at 5'11" I was almost four feet wide and it only made me look even bigger.
I barely blinked and Tom and Hank appeared, each one carrying a measuring tape.
"50 inches arms!"
"95 inches chest!"
"60 incehs legs!"
"10 pack washborad stomach!"
"Only 29 inches waist!"
"OH MY GOD! 18 inches long cock!"
I smieled and thanked the boys, but I would have to leave now, we would catch up later, they tried to convince me to stay, but I expained them the 7 hours rule and they understood.
I grabbed Jake by the waist and carried him all the way to my place. I got stuck at the door at first, and Jake fell down the ground laughing out loud.
"HAHAHA!" I said as I pushed into the door frame and the thing just ripped of the wall - "You'd better get used!" We both laughed hard of this and I went to the kitchen.
"I bought you 500 dollars in food, hope it's enough!"
Don't worry Jake, you don't need to spend your money on me!"
"What's the reason to be a billionaire heir?"
"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief
"Eat your food and then let's check your email account!"
"Why? Do you thin there are already messages?
He grabbed his notebook and showed the window! "You've got mail!" I grinned "It's showitme!"

NEXT
  #5   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2003, 06:16 PM
Muscle Czar

the need for size

Larry sat down at the terminal.

He read the first e-mail: 'Man, are you hot. Oh man, what muscles! Damn, where are you? I'd love to get together with you and see what happens.' Larry closed his eyes. The goddess Urjani appeared to him. He saw a man, about 35 sitting at a computer. The man was jerking off to his picture. Urjani smiled and Larry suddenly felt a wave of unbelievable strength.

He opened his eyes and opened the second message. There was a picture of a guy, pretty big with a tape measure over his bicep. The tape read 19 inches. The message read, "Thanks man. Wish I could be as big as you. What's your secret?" Larry closed his eye. This time, it was the goddess Cista that came to him. He saw the man, naked, sitting in front of his computer. He was flexing his bicep, stroking it and moving his hand to his pec. His 6 inch dick was erect. He could hear the man moaning about Larry's size. Cista smiled, and again Larry felt a rush of strength.

Larry had 16 mail messages. One called him a faggot, but with the other ones, a goddess appeared to him and showed him a man worshipping him from afar. With each, he felt incredible strength.

Jake came over with a rack of pork ribs. "Man, Jake, I feel awesome. I could never imagine." Larry flexed into a most muscular pose. He was ripped, and each muscle looked like it was made of titanium.

"Larry you have to eat."

"Ya, right, but after, I got to test myself. And I want more. Now that I've tasted being this big, I want more. I want to see how strong I am, and I want more." Larry grabbed the ribs and seemed to inhale the meat from the bones. He was like a barbarian.

As he finished, his computer dinged a new message. "Wimp. Think you're big? Think you're strong? Bet I could beat you. Fingered you at your ISP, so I know you're local. If you're interested, meet me at 1919 Liberty in the Strip at 9 tonight." It was signed 'superman'. Larry closed his eyes, and saw the goddess smiling at him.

"I am so there," he said, opening his eyes.

"Larry, I got a bad feeling about this," said Jake.

"Hey little man, don't worry. You wait here, I'll be back by midnight." Larry walked into his room. None of his clothes would fit him now, but that wasn't a problem for him. He chose some shorts and a t-shirt, a simple conjure and the clothes grew to fit his massive muscular physique. Jake continued to protest, but Larry left.

Larry got to 1919 Liberty exactly on time. It was a warehouse, cinderblock with brick exterior. There was one security door. The door was solid steel and locked. Larry made a bicep and looked at his 50 inch arm flex with power. He felt strong. He put his hand on the door and pulled. The steel squealed its resistance, but Larry's muscle wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. The door flew open. Larry continued to pull, and door broke from it's hinges. He placed his hands on opposite sides of the door. Larry's pecs and shoulder's burst into muscular relief as the door bent in on itself. "Oh ya! Fucking strong!" Yelled Larry as he tossed the door into the alley. Next, Larry noticed that the door way was too small for his massive frame. "No problem," he snickered. He made a fist and bashed it into the wall next to the door. The facade collapsed and the wall crumbled against his big fist. Hitting the other wall, he created an opening large enough for him to walk in.

Inside the building was a single man. He was watching the door, and looked nonplussed. He wore a wrestling suit. Larry noticed that he was thin, but toned. There was a superman's S tatooed on the man's right shoulder.

"You're bigger than you're pictures," the man said.

"I've been working on that," replied Larry.

"Transmorph spell, I presume."

Larry was a bit surprised. "What do you know about it."

"Know that it hasn't been done before. Hard magic. Dangerous too. Me, I'm not into size. I'm into strength. You can call me superman. I think I'll call you Hulk. You're kinda big and bulky like the green guy," said superman.

Larry approved. "Whatever floats your boat."

"Superman is stronger than the hulk," said the little guy.

"Hulk stronger," replied Larry.

"Prove it, wimp." The two men began to circle each other, spiralling in toward a common center. The guy calling himself superman raised his arms above his head. Larry dove toward his midsection, sending them flying to the floor. Larry pinned the man's arms to the ground. Larry noticed that the S tattoo suddenly began to glow, and the wrestler below him began to grow. No, he began to inflate, like a balloon. His arms bulged with muscle and his chest expanded. His abs hardened into 8 distinct bumps His legs expanded and Larry felt himself being lifted from the floor by the man's ever-more-muscular body. In seconds, the wrestler was every bit as big as Larry. With a jolt, he tossed Larry into the air and got to his feet.

"Oh man, you are one strong mother fucker!" The guy flexed his 50 inch arms, and struck a most muscular posed that expanded his 95 inch chest.

Larry recovered quickly and clasp his hands together. He swung his joint fist into his doppleganger's abs. Superman was prepared, and an impact that could bring down a building had little effect. The man calling himself superman returned the blow with a series of punches to Larry's chest. They too had little effect.

The two behemoths continued to fight, slowly destroying the building around them. Larry threw his opponent into one wall, bringing it down on top of him. The man threw bricks and blocks at Larry like bullets. They crashed into the other walls, embedding themselves or crashing through into the street. It was obvious that Larry's opponent was another wizard who enchanted himself for incredible strength. That's when Larry got an idea.

Larry charged his opponent and got him in a bearhug. He squeezed the massive man with all his strength, and feeling the hardness of the other man's body. He rubbed his hard muscles into and against this superman, and he felt his opponents reaction. The man struggled, but Larry barely contained the power equal to his own. And the man's dick began to get erect. He started to moan, 'oh fucking strong. oh ya.' The man was getting off on his own flex and Larry's strength. Larry started to grow as his opponent worshipped his power. superman was too caught up in the feeling of Larry's overpowering strength to activate his own transformation spell. Larry's arms grew to 60 inches, and Larry's height increased to 6 feet. His chest expanded to over 100 inches and his strength seemed to triple. Finally, he felt his adversary's dick throb and a wet spot appeared on his wrestling costume. "I give. Hulk is stronger." Larry grinned.

The other wizard's name was Clark, and he and Larry agreed to get together again sometime soon. Larry went back to his apartment.

It was slightly before midnight, and Larry was surprised to see his door open. The lock had been kicked in, and Jake was lying bloodied and unconscious in the middle of the room. Larry ran to his medicine cabinet and grabbed some healing balm. He applied it to Jake's wounds and the bleeding stopped. It would be a few hours, but the wounds would close and heal thanks to the magic balm. Jake groaned.

"What happened!" Larry demanded, concerned for his friend.

"It was Tom and Hank. They came looking for you. They wanted you all to themselves, and they attacked me. Larry, I was so scared. They hurt me."

Larry knew that it was time to deal with the problem that Tom and Hank had become.

Next....
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2003, 05:51 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

No one messes with my Jake

Larry punched the coffe table and barely pulverized the small furniture, but he was too damn pissed to notice his last display of stength. All that mattered was his Jake, his best worshipper, his most dedicated friend had been severely injuried and it was all because of him.
"Jake, please stay here and don't enter my room! I'll need complete concentration!" Larry kissed him and entered his room, qucikly drawing a mystical pentagram to invoke his magical powers, he needed a solution for his problem - How could he protect Jake, without resigning the pleasure of being worshipped by other men? He wanted Tom and Hank just as much as he wanted Jake, all of them were his muscle source!
Soon, a mystical figure appeared in Larry's visions. It was an old thin man, with fire orbs for eyes and silver snakes for hair.
"You are seeking for an answer you already have young man! Your desire for power and muscles is stronger than any feeling you may have, but you care about this other man too much to see him injuried becasue of you!"
Larry took a deep breath and focused, he tried to remeber everything about his magical lessons and suddenly, he realized what he had to do.
Jake was still sleeping when Larry returned from his room, after three hours of intnse meditation. The living colossus had a little ceramic cup in his hands. He woke up Jake with a kiss.
"Hello, sweetie!" Jake said as he opened his eyes, the blond man rubbed his muscle master's chest.
"Jake, please drink this!" Larry offered the cup and Jake drank with no further questions. The blond man felt weird, and then his mind entered a whole new world, he felt his body going lighter, and his senses sharpening, it last no more than one second, but it was like eternity to the young man. When he woke up, he was in Larry's arms.
"What happened?" Jake whispered regaining his breath.
"In short, I've made you a part of me!" Larry said holding his chin
"W-what?" Jake asked a little puzzled
"That was the only way I can be sure you are safe all the time! No matter how far we maybe anytime you need I'll be there, do never worry!" Jake heard the words but he noticed Larry's mouth didn't move at all.
"Don't worry Jake, I am here with you!" Larry spoke once more in Jake's mind "whatever you feel I will feel, you are mine now Jake, forever!"
"WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Jake exploeded in anger and fear.
"I couldn't take the risk of getting you hurt again, you don't understand sweetie, my quest for MUSCLE is eternal!" I'll never NEVER be satisfied with my muscles! Once my body can't pack any moremuscle, I'll find a way to keep growing more muscular, Tom and Hank are just the tip of the iceberg! Once i handle them, many other dangerous beings may cross my path, and they realized you are my weak spot!"
"Me? Why?" Jake asked still not used to the telepathic link which bonded them.
"I am in love with you Jake! I never thought it could happen so fast, when i saw you I only wanted to be worshipped, but you gave much more than that, you love for muscle made me completely fall in love with you, and I can't deny it!"
"I- i..." Jake tried to speak, but he couldn't
"You love me too, I know that, I can feel remember? this is the reasoon the magic worked! Only soulmates can establsh this kind of conection!" Larry approached him and kissed him, and they both felt the kiss multiplied many times.
"You feel my kiss, and i can feel you kissing me back, twice, it is kind of a chain reaction!" Larry said brushing Jake's hair.
"W-what about them?" Jake asked in his mind trying his new power.
"Don't worry about them! i will handle them, later!" Larry said as he flexed his enormous 52 incehs arms.
Jake knew what he had to do, he barely touched Larry and the monstrous man grew almost fifty pounds in less than thirty seconds.
"WOW! I've never thought you felt this way about my muscles! The telepathic feedabck actually magnified your power to make me grow more muscular!" Larry projected into Jake's mind
Jake said nothing, he just went down to Larry's monster cock and start blowing him, making him grow freakier each second. Jake felt each vein on his cock, he massaged the hard pefection of his muscle pillars and felt the warm hardness of Larry's butt.
Larry was lost in his feelings, he only moaned as Jake made him grow more and more, making his enormous muscles swell in size and power, hardness and defintion, his skin turned almost inot bronze, so thin it became, his chest inflated and the magnificence of his arms increased.
At a certain point Larry felt only bliss, but then he felt his orgasm building and his growth increasing, then it felt like he was burning, the need to cum was overwhelming, but the pleasure of growing unstoppably was even stronger.
Larry tried to look at his beautiful Jake, but his chest had grown so much thicker, he couldn't see over them. He looked to his sides and his deltoids were almost at his ear level, he felt Jake's hands rubbing his abs "Don't worry, I am here!" Larry felt bliss as his mind was touched by Jake's, he felt his power increasing, his strength magnifying, his muscles, growing, his pleasure reaching inhuman standards.
Larry grabbed Jake with one hand and turned him upside down, Jake quickly readjusted his mouth around the cock of his lover, and Lary engulfed his harder than ever manhood. The two 69'd each other for over ten minutes, untill they both flooded each other with their love juice, of course Jake's load wasn't near once tenth the amout Larry had fountained down his thorat.
Jake almost fell unconsious as he finished sucking on his giant lover, but Larry was right there for him, grabbing his love figure easily and nursing in his arms - "You rest here, I have business to attend!" Larry said as he walked out of the room.
The wizard looked at himself in the mirror.
"FUCK! Jake you're turning me into a monster!" Larry said out loud as he looked at his figure - he was still 6 feet even, but now he weighed 980 pounds! He was 5 feet wide and his chest stood at 120 inches, while his thighs were 84 incehs and his biceps peaked at incredible 70 inches! His mamooth sized cock now reached 2 feet long and 14 inches thick, his balls were mellon sized and his shoulders looked like basketballs, his stomach now seemd a quarry so cut and ripped it was.
Larry looked at his face and realized how much manlier he had become, his jaw was sqaure and stronger than ever!
He smiled, but it quickly vanished from his lips, he had to straight things with the guys who hurt his lover...

Meanwhile, Tom and Hank were walking down the beach looking for the object of their lust, the man who meant MUSCLE, they wanted him to please and worship, not matter how it costed.
"What if he finds out we did that to Jake?" Tom asked worried.
"How? The guy is almost in a comma! He'll never think about us! Meanwhile we can comfort him as his tiny queer is at the hospital! It is the perfect plan!" Hank replied with a mean look.
"He already knows about you, you stupid foes!" A voice came from behind the musclebound duo. They looked madder than ever, as they say the tall, thin blond man looking at them with an arrogant look.
"Who the fuck are you?" Hank asked shocked
"Stephan Drakna! He bowed and smiled
"And what you from us?" they asked in chorus.
"We should take this to a more private place!" The blond man made some gestures and sudenly the three of them were sitting in a dark strange room. Stephan was sat behind the huge black marbel desk filled with spooky objects.
Tom tried to stand up, but they found out they couldn't move, they were stuck!
"You'll be able to move when i think it's apropiate!" The man smiled and kept talking.
"The man you seek is an old friend of mine, from the Achademy, we used to study together, he always tried to look like he was the best wizard among all, but I am much more powerful than he can imagine!" he said as he wondered around the room.
"Larry?"
"Yes, you miserable creature, he is a wizard, a magician, whatever you prefer! That's how he got his muscles!" The man said furiously. "all my life he tried to make me pass by a loser, but it will change from now on!"
Stephan continued "I've been trying to take my revenge against Larry ever since we graduate, but he was pretty good in hiding from my powers. I discovered he had realized a very dangerous ritual in order to achieve powerful and ever growing muscles.
Stephan was actaully very tall and built, 6'7" 200 pounds of extremely lean muscles, his black cltohing really matched his milky complexion and his goldden blond hair.
"Since Larry was always an ugly skinny man, I understand why he had to look for muscles! But if he wants to become so muscular, my perfect revenge will be showing him that he is no longer the biggest man!!" The man had a mean glint in his hazel eyes.
"What you want from us?" Hank asked shocked.
"I know you'd give ANYTHING to be bigger than Larry wouldn't you?" Stephan asked mischeavously.
"YES! CAN YOU DO IT?" They both said in chorus.
"Great, now follow me!" Stephan orederd and the guys felt they could walk again, the tall wizard entered a large door and they all ended at a huge state of the art gym, both of the guys recognized the place, it was the most famous gym in world, where only the heaviest and biggest bodybuilders trained. It was empty, but the equipment was stil there, arraged in a funny way around an heptagram, where red candles were lit inside black cups filled with a red liquid.
"I just bought that place, you don't need to know the reason!" Staphan said without looking for them.
"How can you make us bigger?" Tom asked nervously.
"You wouldn't understand if I told you, so you'll have trust me okay?" Both of them nodded and Stephan smiled cleverly.
"First I'll need you two to shave off your hair, completely, head, chest, groin, armpits even eye brows!" Stephan ordered producing the razors and cream. Hank and Tom looked at each other, but since they were cluleless, they decided to do as told.
After they had finished shaving, they were completely smooth and bald.
"Good, the spell requires your body hair!" Stephan commented putting all the cream and hair inside a huge black pot.
"Why are you doing this?" Hank tried to figure out.
"We can help each other, I'll give you the power, and you two will get your revenge on Larry, and we are even!" Stephan said and the musclebounds agreeded.
"Great!" Stephan snapped his fingers and two tiny creatures brought a chest, filled with, with used posing trunks?
"I've gotten the posing trunks from every and each Mr Olypmia champion from the last thirty years, even those who were part of private collectors!" Stephan dumped the trunks and they turned into a dark goak.
He looked at his bald muscle men and smiled.
"You can drink it!" He gave each one a cup of the goak and they looked puzzled. "Drink if you want to grow!"
They obliged, the taste was terrible but, soon as they finished they felt their bodies enlarging quickly!
"Tom, look at me I am growing!" Hank said he was now close to 400 pounds and Tom reached 375. They looked completely muscular and perfect. Their already impressive muscles only augmented as the time passed, soon each one was well over 500 pounds and still growing!
"We're gonna fuck Larry's ass!" Hank said flexing his biceps
"Hank, i am too horny!" Tom said stroking his 17 incehs cock and his growing friend did the exact smae thing.
They were filling thei upcoming orgasms buidling and Stepah suddenly ordered "Cum in the pot NOW!"
The grwoing guys obliged filling the magic cauldron with their spunk, volleys and volleys of powerful cum was added to the sinister misture. Stephan smiled and suddenly both Tom and Hank felt their hearts accelerating, almost unbearble, the pain on their chest was just too much!
They barely had chance to realize what hit them, as soon as they came insde the cauldron, the gargantuan duo simply collapsed at the floor, their hearts exploded inside their bodies, and they fell dead at Stepah's feet. The dark wizard laughed
"Hear me Lords of the Forbidden Realms! I come to you offering the souls of those foolish mortals!" Stepahn yelled and suddenly a vortex oppened in front of him. Bizarre creatures tried to escape through the passage, but then an incredibilly beautiful man face appeared. His hair was red and his complxion very pale, he had bat wings. He smiled and simply vanquished the other creatures.
"You summoned us, now you explain the reason!" The man said calmly.
Stephan kneeled "Oh, great, Gakira, Lord of Oblivion, I offer you and the other Masters these two souls, but not just that! I am willing to give you all the souls you want!"
"And what you ask in favor?" The red haired demon asked with a tender face?
"POWER, my LORD! I want you to give me PHYSICAL POWER beyond discirption! I want to become the biggest and most muscular being in the universe! And not just that, I will steal the souls of those who desire my titanic body, and each time it happens I will become bigger and more powerful!" Stephan said without looking to the eyes of the beautiful creature!"
The demon closed his eyes for a brief moment and then the vortex got bigger and Stephan knew ALL the Masters of the Forbiden Realms came to his presence, surrounding the blond dark wizard.
"You listen, Stephan Drakna, you promised us the eternal souls of those charmed by your muscles, and we shall give you what you asked for! You'll become more powerful and more muscular than anyone in this universe, no matter how! The souls you drag will fill your muscles, and our power over this dimension, we shall give you what you wished for! But remember, if you fail on us, your very soul will be ours!" Grakira said.
"We'll give you the wrath to be stronger, We'll give you the rage,, the smartness and the courage to fulfill whatever is neessary to gorw and and grow even more muscular, and once you manage to charm a person with your muscles that person will have its eternal sould dragged to this dimension, and you will grow more!"
Then, a blood hurricane appeared from the center of the vortex and Stepahn felt the POWER entering his body!
His muscles grew bigger, his power increasing, the growth was a mix of pain and pleasure, each time more and more intense. Stephan was lifted from the air, his arms opened and his muscles growing freakier and more powerful, his hair grew longer, his his chest ballooned, his legs thickned, his power was obviously increasing tenfold.
Then, it increased even more and Stephan felt his own cock growing each time longer, his balls filling with power, he came fiercely a strange kind of cum, covered in black smoke, he kept growing and getting each time freakier.
The dark wizzard only laughed as his muscles increased abnormally huge now, and then he got even bigger and more ripped, more powerful, his shoulders widened and his abdominal ridges popped out.
Slowly, the blod hurricane slowed down, and then it faded out.
In the middle of the heptagram a HUGE naked figure was kneeled between the corpses of Tom and Hank. He stood up, trying his new size, his new muscles, his absolute POWER!
Stephan stretched his neck muscles, adjusting his figure and looking even more impressive.
He stood at amazing 6'10" weighing magnificent 1870 pounds.
His shoulders were 5'11" apart, his arms were 90 incehs, his chest read 150 inches, his legs were 120 inches around, his devil cock reached 3 feet long and 2 feet thick!
His whole body was now marked with dark runes, sinister symbols tattoed over his biceps, his groin and his spine, each mark represented one of the Masters of the Forbidden Realms.
Stephan became even more beautiful than he already was, his hair now reached down his back, and he had grown a diabolic goatee. His eyes were filled with rage and hate. He smiled and felxed his enormous guns, laughing and cumming his strange deamon cum. splattering all over the bodies of Tom and Hank, who suddenly stood up and kneeled before his muscle master!
"POOR LARRY! YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO BECOME MORE MUSCULAR, BUT YOU GAVE ME THE PERFECT IDEA HOW TO RULE THIS ENTIRE DIMENSION AND GET RID OF YOU AT THE SAME TIME! YOUR PATHETIC RITUAL HAD JUST BEEN UPGRADED, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR BEING SUCH A LOOSER! RIGHT BOYS?" Stephan looked at the faces of Tom and Hank- they had no expression at all. Stephan grabbed them each by the neck and lifted.
"You are now, my slaves! Your souls are trapped in the Forbidden Realms, you have no will, no thoughts, no life at all! But you'll serve my purposes!" Stephan focused and they quickly shrank back to their previous sizes.
"You will come back and bring Larry to my presence! You won't be able to feed his powers because you have no will of your own!"
Hank and Tom said nothing, they just walked out of the room and disappeared in the air.
Stephan remained there in the middle of the gym, laughing out loud and trying his new enlarged version, he had to drag more souls and grow more powerful...

Larry went back to Hank and Tom's place, simply punching the door and destroying it, he entered quickly, he was furious with them, how could they hurt the man he loved.
Both Hank and Tom seemed calm, actually too calm to Larry's state.
"LISTEN YOU PUNKS! YOU AREGONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO JAKE!"
Hank came nearer him.
"Larry, we only wanted to please you, he was the one who teased us..."
"YOU FUCKING LIAR! JAKE NEVER SAID IT TO YOU!" Larry said as he slapped Hank and sent him to the other side od the room.
Tom tried to calm him down!
"Larry, we were just too scared, we want you, but Jake seemed to be in charge, and we are not used to that!" He seemed sincere and Larry felt like he could use more power in his muscles, he reached out and grabbed Tom.
"YOU SWEAR YOU WILL NOT HURT JAKE AGAIN? HE'S MY MAN NOW! GOT IT?" He asked and Tom obliged quickly.
"GOOD! NOW COME AND MAKE ME GROW!" Larry demanded and both of the guys came near him with a smile . Each one hugged Larry, surrounding him with their muscle and power, and the wizard could already feel the POWER entering him.
All of a sudden, Larry felt a sinister energy surrounding him. He felt that his muscles weren't growing, he felt cold, he felt scared, something was wrong!
"Who the HELL ARE YOU?" Larry asked trying to break free, but as soon as he brought his arms together trying to pull them away, he felt his mind dizzy, he couldn't focus, he just collapsed atop of the two men. But soon they were able to open a portal and managed to carry the enormous bulk of Larry through it.
Larry could only think on his beloved Jake, he feared for him, he had to protect him someway, some how!

NEXT
  #7   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Muscle Czar

trapped

Larry awoke in a strange room. It was dark, except for a single candle that burned near the door. He realized that he was naked except for a silver jockstrap that contained his package. Guarding the door were Tom and Hank. They too were naked except for black jock straps. Their eyes were glazed over, like they were drugged or under a spell. Larry guessed the latter.

He stood and walked toward the door. As he approached, he was blocked by an invisible barrier. He looked down. A gold circle was drawn on the floor around him. He was trapped. He knew the rules. The circle was without beginning and without end, a magical force that contained all that it enclosed. He walked back to the center and sat down.

Larry closed his eyes, concentrating on his gods, his protectors and benefactors. They were with him, all but one. Utlunta was missing. The others sat motionless. In his minds eye, he saw that they too were trapped inside a mystic circle, unable to break free.

Larry opened his eyes and looked at himself. He stretched his massive 120 inch torso, flexing his bulbous pecs and winglike lats. He raised his arms to his head, and contracted his 70 inch arms. He felt strong. The gift of the gods was still his, uneffected by the magic prison he found himself in.

He closed his eyes again, trying to commune with his gods. Tears ran down their faces as they either couldn't or wouldn't reply. He was on his own, for now.

Larry thought about Jake, trying to contact him. He felt Jake's presence still with him, but it was like looking through a fog. The circle would not allow that contact either.

Larry sat, and he waited. He thought of spells he might use to protect himself, or free himself, or attack his captor. He planned, but how do you plan for the unknown?

After several hours, someone came to the door and opened it. Tom and Hank did not react. The figure who entered wore a dark, hooded cloak, his or her face concealed in shadow. The person walked to the edge of the circle.

Larry remained motionless.

"Ah, you're awake. Good," said the figure. The voice was deep and masculine. It was vaguely familiar.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Why, I want the same thing as you. I want power. I want strength. I want to be worshipped and to dominate others," he said.

Larry knew that voice, but from where? "I don't want that."

"Oh, you don't want it in the same way, but you want it. Look at you. You're that that wimpy geek anymore," he said.

"Sure, I want muscle. I want to be strong. Who are you and how do you know all this?"

"You always were slow, never willing to guess or take short cuts."

"And you were?" 'Could it be?' Larry thought.

"I do what I must to get what I want, when I want it. I want power. I want to rule, and you showed me the way."

"Drakna," Larry whispered.

The person removed the hood and pulled his long, blond hair over the cloak. "At your service," he said. He smiled, his pearly white teeth seemed to glow in the darkened room. His goatee was groomed perfectly and his perfect features displayed a certain confidence.

Larry noted the change. Stephan Drakna was more handsome and rugged looking than the last time they had met. "Still using the beauty charm, I see," Larry goaded.

"And more, thanks to you. I must admit, I never would have thought you clever enough to discover a ritual with so much potential for power. Stand up and let me look at you!" Stephan's smile had a sinister air about it.

Larry was skeptical, but he knew that the circle worked both ways. If Stephan breached it, Larry could escape or Stephan would be trapped. Larry stood, muscles flexing involuntarily as he rose. His massive pecs bounced a few times as he stretched his body.

"Very nice. You must have used some powerful men to get that type of sympathy. Too bad they weren't as powerful as mine." Stephan dropped his cloak, revealing his larger, more powerful body. He wore only a golden jock strap that bulged as it contained his massive snake. "Olympians are the best of the best, and that's only what I go for. The best gyms, the biggest of the big, and of course, the best muscle worshippers." Stephan glanced at Tom and Hank, who stood motionless at the door. "Wanna compare?" Larry flexed his arms, 90 inches of muscle bursting high. He smoothly transitioned into a massive most-muscular pose that showed every striated muscle and thick muscle-belly to its fullest.

Larry knew that Stephan was bigger than he was. Larry needed to grow. He closed his eyes, but still felt none of the worship he needed to fuel his growth.

"They can't help you." Stephan smiled. "They're as trapped as you are. But you can help me," he said slyly.

Stephan slowly tugged at his jock strap, pushing it over his massive 120 inch quads. Larry was amazed as Stephan's 3 foot python grew, hitting the handsome man in the chin and rubbing against his goatee. Stephan stroked its two foot thickness. He pointed it toward Larry, and a black smoke came from the slit in its head.

Larry held his breath, but the smoke forced itself into his nostrils and mouth. He was forced to inhale it. Suddenly, he felt light-headed. He looked at Stephan, and fell to his knees. He crawled to the edge of the circle and started to cry. "Please, Stephan, flex for me! Show me your power! I need to touch you. Please."

Stephan laughed. He whispered something, and the physical circle shimmered as Stephan walked in. In his mind, Larry felt his gods try to escape, but they were still bound. Stephan stood before Larry, and Larry started sucking his toes. Slowly, Larry licked along Stephan's foot, cleaning it with his tongue. Tentatively, Larry touched Stephan's huge calves, wishing his were as big and hard. Stephan obliged Larry and flexed his calf into unyielding hardness, it's diamond shape split into one massive head and one slightly smaller head. Larry moaned his approval. He lapped at the muscle with his tongue and felt it with his hands.

When he reached Stephan's knees, he licked the solid bone and around to the soft spot behind. Encountering his god's massive hamstring, he put his full mouth trying to engulf them. Larry's mind was full of muscular bliss as he worshipped the power in Stephan's legs. With puppydog eyes, he looked as Stephan who nodded his approval for Larry to rise.

Still licking, Larry's tongue traced a path over Stephan's balls and up his man organ. Larry felt each abs muscle, rocks arranged in a road to the mountains of Stephan's chest. Stephan began to lift the smaller man to his mouth, and they kissed, tongues wrestling.

"Now," Stephan said, "give me what I deserve. Make me grow!"

Suddenly, Larry began to feel weak. He felt Stephan's body push him away as his chest and arms grew more massive. At the same time, Larry's magic muscle seemed to be shrinking. He felt his soul and spirit begin to leave his body as his bis shrank to 60 inches, then 55.

In the back of his mind, he suddenly heard Jake's voice. "Larry, not your muscles. Not your beautiful muscles. I love you Larry. Please, wake up. Stop this."

With all the might in his body, he pushed against Stephan. The sudden rebellion caught Stephan off guard, and Larry made a break for the door. Beyond the door was a room, and Larry recognized a magic portal. He ran for it, seeing Stephan's now more massive frame coming into the room.

Stephan turned to his zombies. His chest was now 180, with 110 inch arms and 140 inch thighs. Muscle he had taken from Larry. On the psychic plane, he could see Larry's benefators imprisoned in the circle. "He can't get far," said Stephan, thinking out loud. "And without them, he's powerless to grow any more."

Larry emerged in Tom and Hank's apartment. He found a coat, and put it around his massive but weakened form. He ran, worrying that Stephan was in pursuit. When he was safe, he closed his eyes. Only Utlunta was there. "I have failed you!" he thought.

"You were tricked," the god replied. "We all were. We will have our revenge." Utlunta showed Larry a man looking at his picture on the internet, worshipping his body. Larry felt slightly stronger, his chest growing an inch around, but it was nothing like the growth he experienced when all his benefactors helped him.

Larry needed a plan. He needed another wizard to help him, to find away to defeat Stephan and free the gods. He knew he needed to call Clark.

Next...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2003, 05:53 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Stephan's attack continues

Jake woke up at once, and he didn't know why he was crying. He

felt so sad, so incredibilly sad and impotent. He had this horriblke

dream with Larry, why? Why couldn't he feel his lover like he was

told?

Jake looked at the clock, almost 2 a.m. where was Larry anyway?

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

"Larry, is that you?" Jake asked, he barely opened the door, and

a HUGE figure stood inside the apartment.

"Jake Feldens?" The voice was sweet and smooth. He had the
most beautiful smile he ever seen.

"Y-yes, may I help you?" Jake asked a little blushed.

"Only I can help you, Jake!" The man said as he lowered and held

Jake's chin with his finger. The seer beauty of his hazel eyes

were almost hypnotizing. The man wore nothing but a dark green

velvet cloak, but he looked so much massive.

"You are being used, my dear Jake! Larry only wants to use you

as his muscle battery!" The man said at once.

"W-what? How do you know? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Jake

asked nervously.

The man sat down at the couch "I am Stephan, I am the guardian

who was sent to capture Larry CArter!"

"NO! It can't be true! Larry is a good man! He helped me, he

made me a part of him!" Jake confessed.

Stephan grinned "I know all about the link you two have, but my

powers are protecting you! He established this link to control

you, he want to bes ure you don't turn him to me!"

"Turn him to you? Why would i do that!" Jake asked

"Because he is afraid of me! He is a warlock Jake, and he had

brainwahsed you!"

"Brainwashed me? It can't be true!"

"Jake! It's me STEPHAN! Can't you remember me? OH GOD, what
has he done to you, My love!" Stephan said holding Jake tightly.

"What? No! I never met you!" Jake struggled but that man was

just to powerful.

"Jake, it's me Stephan! I found you at the beach remember? Hank

and Tom remember? You made me grow this BIG!"

Stephan flexed his 110 incehs guns and suddenly Jake felt his
mind weakening.

"You're not Larry!" Jake said with his voice weak

"But I am better than him, aint' I?" Stephan looked even bigger now. He hugged Jake once more!

"Baby, Larry had fooled you, he wanted to trick you, you're mine
lover, you know that!" Stephan's face was too beatuiful to be

avoided, his face was just perfect, his smile was absolutely
remarkable.

"I know that!" Jake replied automatically.

"Larry is the enemy, you can't feed his powers, never more!"

"I can't feed his powers!" Jake mumbled

"Because you love me" Stephan continued

"I love you!"

"And you only worship me, Stephan!"

"Only you Stephan!"

"Good, now make me grow!" Stephan oredered. Jake's eyes were completely blank now.

Jake rubbed his muscles and Stepahn felt hismelf growing bigger than ever, his muscles expanded, the black fog surrounded his body and he grew each time bigger and more powerful.

"You are really incredible, Jake! I Think I will keep you for fun!"

Stepahn said as he magically imprisioned Jake in a energy ball

"Take him with you!" Stephan ordered and Hank and Tom

appeared out ouf nowhere.

They grabbed Jake's imobilized body and vanished thorgh a door.

Stephan laughed "Larry, Larry, Larry! You sure found a special
guy to you! He'll make me so fukcing HUGE, I'll be ruling this whole realm in no time! And since you'll be looking for him soon, I will let you something for you to remember me!" Stephan transported himself to his magical hideaway.

Jake was trapped in a force bubble floating in the middle of the room.

Stephan sat in his throne, and slowly he lowered Jake back at his feet. He stood up and gently he hugged Jake from behind.

"Jake, you feel so nice, your ass really turns me on!" Stephan said brushing his hair, he grabbed Jake in his arms and sat him in his lap, as he went bakc to his throne.

"You'll be here with me, increasing my powers, making me more powerful!"

"Yes, master! I'll do everything for you."

"Yes, you will, now suck my cock!" Stephan grinned.
Jake went down at Stephan's huge cock and quickly he was sucking the beautiful warlock.

"Oh, fuck! You have a hot mouth on you, my dear!" Stephan moaned as he felt his sinsiter orgasm building.

Soon, Jake got all Stephan's load inside his mouth. The semen was impregnanted with evl forces and Jake swallowed hardly, intoxicated witht he feelings.

Stepahn pronounced some strange words and soon Jake stood
up completely changed. He looked so dark, so mean.

His cute face remained there, but now his features were mainlier, stronger and more pronounced. Jake's cute green eyes were vague, his boyish face was gone, now a man was there no doubts. His hair got lighter and Jake now had a tattoo near his
left eye, a symbol of Gakira, Lord of Oblivion.

"You're mine now Jake! FOREVER! Stephan announced as he begun pumping into Jake's ass. He fucked Jake merciless, not caring to his bleeding ass, and the frown on Jake's face as he felt the enormous cock pounding him violently.

Meanwhile, Larry finally made to Clark's place. "HELP ME! PLEASE!" He said before he collapsed at Clark's feet.

Clark helped him entering his place, and after he regained consciousness Larry told him everything.

"DRAKNA? His familly is composed by powerful warlocks, why did you have to mess with him anyway?" Clark asked scared

"He was the one who always messed with me!" Larry protested.

"Truth is, he managed to duplicate my ritual of MUSCLE, but he changed it, he made it demoniac!"

"As far as I can tell, you used your protector gods to gather the sexual energy from those who worship your muscles and convert into mass."

"Yes, that is the machanism!" Larry agreeded.
Clark suddenly concluded "Oh boy!"

"What?" Larry asked nervously

"You said his body was marked by tattooos, like those?" Clark produced some images, and Larry analyzed them.

"I am not sure, but this one I remember quite well, Larry said pointing to one symbol.

"Oh, FUCK, we are so screwed! That is the symbol of Gakira, Lord of Oblivion!"

"The leader of the Masters?" Larry gulped

"The one and only!" Clark nodded.

"But waht are they doing with Stephan, they don't bond with mortals!" Larry asked.

"The Masters of the Forbidden Realms are poerful entities who dedicate the eternal lives to cause disgrace among the realms, they don't care for antyhing else, but it doesn't mean they know how to negotiate, especially with someone so despaired after POWER!"

"Those masters are stronger than my Protector Goddesses?" Lary asked nervously.

"Almost, but they are warrior deities, and it can be used at their favor!" Clark commented.

"Why can't they free themselves?"

"They can't do anything unless you manage to reach the power,
Larry! They only reflect the power you gather for youself!"

"So, as Stephan drained me, he managed to strengthen their prison?"

"Exactly! And they won't be able to help unless you help yourself!" Clark concluded.

The wizards held their hands toghether and focused, soon they
were brought into Utlunta's presence!"

Fortunatelly, Utlunta is the God of Strength, the same deity Clark worshipped and he couldn't be captured by those demons.

"My children, you seek my help, but things are not so easy!"
Utlunta is a titanic figure, a berded bald man, with huge muscles, his arms are thicker than oaks and his legs are as hard as moutains "The Masters of Forbidden Realms are powerful, but there's one thing which is even more powerful, your love for Jake!"

"What?"

"It was that same love who prevented you from being drained into Oblivion's realm, it was his love who protected you!" Utlunta said to his two worhsippers.

"Jake! Larry suddenly realized his link with his lvoer was no longer there! Did he die?"

"No , child! But he is in the hands of your enemy!" Utlunta made them look into a window and they saw Jake being transformed into Stephan's fuckt toy!

"NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE!" Larry puncehd his chest crying.

"Don't worry, Larry we'll get him back!" Clark said confident

"Things are not so easy, dear child!" Utlunta said "See the mark on his eye, it's is from Gakira, Stephan had promissed the soul of your lover to the Lord of Oblivion, in oreder to make him forget all about you two, and use his habilities to muscle worhip for his won purpose! As time passes, Jake remember less about you, and his mind is flooded by Stephan's false images, soon he won't be able to love anyone, but Stephan!"

"How can we help him, Utlunta? I don't care the cost!" Larry said in despair but the god calemd him down

"You can't, right now Jake is making him so powerful, not even
you on your previous size would be able to beat him!"

"There has to be a way!" Clark said at once

"There's a way, but the cost.."

"Please Utlunta, I'll do anything!"

"No mortal can win Drackna's power, but I, the lord of Strength can!"

"But Gods can't work physically on our realm!" Clark asked.

"Yes, we can't but an AVATAR can!" Utlunta concluded.

"I'll become your avatar, Utlunta!" Larry said kneeling before the god, but Clark tried to stop him!

"Larry, you don't know what that means! You'll lose your
mortality, but your feelings, your emotions, your humanity, everything will be gone! You won't be able to feel anything, no love, no hate, nothing!"

"But I'll have the power to save Jake, that is all that matters!"

"I accept it! I wanna do it!" Larry said at once.

"Farewell! I make you, Larry CArter, my avatar, you'll have ALL my
POWER, and it only will increase as you'll make other men worhip your muscles! You'll become my hands, and my legs, you'll make live among the mortals forever! I grant yu the POWER!"
As soon as it started, Larry was imersed in blue light!
He grew amazingly beautiful and powerful, his muscles expaned astronomically!

Soon, Clark realized his friend was merging with the GOD of STRENGTH - Larry's features were now so beautifully, his hair become longer, and his muscles were growing inhumanly huge now!

CLark realzied Larry was GIGANTIC now, over three miles tall and seeming even wider. Clark weas scared, but soon Larry was back at his formal heigth.

"FEAR NOT MY CHILD! IN THIS REALM I AM OMNIPOTENT, I CAN BE THE SIZE I WANT! BUT BACK AT YOUR WORLD I WILL BE LIMITED BY YOUR NATURE!" Larry/Utlunta said in his powerful voice.

"Larry, why did you do that?" Clark whispered

"JAKE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!"

Clark got surprised , and AVATAR wasn't supposed to have feelings for no mortal, it was then Larry's smile shone in his face.

"IT WAS A TEST, LARRY! I PASSED IT! UTLUNTA GAVE ME HIS POWERS, BUT HE DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME! HE WANTED TO SEE IF I WAS WORTH HIS GIFT!" Larry said grabbing Clark in
his arms.

They both returned to the real world. Larry still loked the same, but he FELT different, he knew that.

He stood up and hugged Clark.

"I gotta GROW! BIGTIME! Jake needs me!"

"There's a hot place near by! A place whre men challenges other to wrestle in the nude!" Larry said with glint in his eyes.

"Let's go there! I'll be so huge Drakna won't stand a chance! I'll
show him no to mess with an AVATAR!"

NEXT
  #9   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Muscle Czar

the growing season

Stephan led Jake to the portal. "I have something to do. Will you help me?"

"Of course." There was no question in Jake's mind. He had to help. Stephan was his life. His only reason to be. "Will it make you bigger? Stronger?"

"Yes."

Jake was pleased. Helping Stephan grow defined Jake, now.

They stepped through the portal and exited on a beach. There was a workout pit, with weights and bodybuilders. Male bodies exercised under the sun, building muscle and making themselves strong.

"Wait here, Jake. And be prepared to access the portal." Stephan removed his robes, his vast body revealed. He wore only a swim suit, gold. His hair hung loose. He handed Jakes his robe.

Stephan looked around. Several men of little note were exercising. Yes, they had muscles, but nothing to entice Stephan. Then, he saw them. Three extremely muscular men. He recognized them from the mundane world. They were professional bodybuilders. Their names were Pierre, Paul and Craig. Each was huge. Paul, a black man was nearly seven feet tall. His musculature was extreme, even for a body builder. Yet, he did not compare to the frenchman Pierre, who was over 300 pounds of solid muscle. Craig was the smallest, except in one area. His briefs packed a package of enormous size, and his five foot nine inch frame contained nearly 250 pounds of muscle. Stephan walked toward the trio.

Craig was finishing a set of squats with over 800 pounds. The other two were encouraging him on. As Craig set the bar into the power rack, Stephan spoke. "Mind if I work in?" Before they could reply, Stephan took the bar from the rack and began curling it, his 125 inch biceps easily managing the leg-crushing weight. Showing off, he began to curl the bar with one hand, then the other. Finally, he set it down. He smiled at the bodybuilders.

Any apprehension they had vanished as they looked at the tatooed muscle god. Paul spoke first, "Wow. Man, you are strong. What'd you take to get that big?"

"That's a secret," replied Stephan. "Only my friends know."

"Mon ami, I'll be your friend if I could have that strength," said Pierre.

Craig said nothing, though the bulge in his briefs appeared much bigger now.

"Gentlemen, I didn't mean to interfere with your workout. I just needed to exercise these arms," said Stephan flexing and shaking his bis.

"Dude, no problem. We understand wanting to get big," Craig said, finally getting up the nerve to speak.

"Really? Would you care to know my secret?" queried Stephan, being charming and knowing that he could not be refused.

"Ya" "sure" "oui" said the three.

"Then come into the locker room and I'll show you."

As the three approached, and Jake activated the portal.

---

Clark and Larry got to the building where the wrestling matches would take place. Clark liked these matches. He had shrunk back to his normal size, and these matches allowed him to grow and be the biggest, winning and dominating the men who wrestled there. Tonight, though, Clark would not enter the matches. Larry would, and he would use his victories to rebuild his strength. Utlunta's avatar could have it no other way.

"Let me register you," said Clark, indicating Larry to wait.

Larry looked around. There were several men there. They were husky and bearish, but not in Larry's league. Stephan had stolen much of his powers, but he could take these men. He counted ten, so far.

Clark returned. "We may have a problem."

"NO PROBLEM," said Larry.

"The Terminator is wrestling tonight. That's why the small crowd. The man is undefeated. He's strong."

"I have the blessings of Utlunta. I am strength incarnate."

"Yes, magical strength. But the Terminator is different. He's a man of science. Some accident or chemical or something, well, it changed him. Magic doesn't work on him. His strength comes from science."

Utlunta spoke to Larry. "This is your final test," she said. "Serve me well, my avatar."

"I must win." Larry said.

---

The five men entered Stephan's sanctuary. "Now, we're alone." Stephan said. He smiled at each one. In every mind, Stephan demanded to be worshiped. Neither Paul, Craig or Pierre had ever wanted to worship another man. Indeed, they normally were the ones being worshipped. But now, Stephan beckoned.

Paul was first. He placed his hands on Stephans huge pecs and rubbed them, then squeezed. He wanted those massive pecs. He moved his tongue to Stephan's right nipple and licked. He bit. Stephan's smell was an aphrodisiac. He wanted more.

Suddenly, he felt himself being pushed away by Pierre's unenviable might. Paul resisted, but Pierre was stronger. He wrapped his huge arms around Stephan, or at least as far as they could go, and sqeezed them into the massive lats. He rested his head in the divide between Stephan's huge pecs. He felt his briefs being removed, then a sharp pain.

Craig had begun to insert his 11x8 inch erect cock into Pierre. Pierre screamed and bucked. Craig was prepared and stepped in to start worshipping Stephan. He dove for Stephan's huge cock and began sucking it. Both Paul and Pierre prepared to fight for their duty to worship the blond god that had brought them here.

"Men, please. There is enough of me for all of you."

"I need you, Stephan," said Pierre.

"I must have you," said Craig, taking his mouth off of Stephan's dick to plead for more.

"You are everything I've always wanted to be," said Paul.

Stephan extended his arms and pulled the three toward him. Pierre and Paul each began to suck and bite the huge biceps that held them. All three licked and worshipped at the mighty man. Stephan used his strength and size to hold the men, and to please the men. All felt the hardness of his body, the ridges of muscle and the thinness of the skin. All were aroused and wanted him more than life itself.

As Stephan became more aroused, his tattoos seemed to glow. The three worshippers began to feel weak, but why shouldn't they in the presence of such a mighty man? It seemed to them that Stephan was growing, becoming over 7 feet tall and much more muscular. His biceps seemed to be 150, no 160 or 170 inches now. Their's were so much smaller. Stephan's chest was huge, each pec like a massive mountain rising for a desert, and the mountains were growing. All were envious of the mighty legs that seemed to be becoming more ripped and more massive. When the three worshippers felt as weak as new borns, the darkness descended upon them as they were sacrificed to the nether regions.

Jake watched as Stephan grew bigger and stronger. He was at least four times as large as that liar Larry had been. When the three bodybuilders were taken by Gakira as payment, Jake ran to Stephan.

"Now, may I make you grow, please. I love your huge muscles," Jake begged.

Stephan smiled, ready to be bigger still.

---
Twenty men had entered the contest. Some were small, insignificant men. "They like to be beat up," said Clark. "It gets them off." Larry had to wrestle one of these to prove his worth and move up to the next round. The man did make him grow, though.

Larry was admiring his 50 inch biceps, strength regained from his first victory, when he saw the Terminator. The man was huge. He had 80 inch arms, 130 inch chest of solid muscle leading to a 50 inch, rock hard waist. His legs had no gap between them and were 90 inches around each. The way the tournament worked, Larry would face the Terminator in the final battle.

In the second round, Larry took on a seasoned veteran. The man was big, but not huge. His 18 inch arms were solid, and he had a 47 inch chest covered with dark black hair. His legs were toned, and he had a nice six pack. His most impressive feature was his 11 inch dick. As they wrestled, the man kept fondling Larry's monster cock, distracting him sexually as he tried to gain the advantage. As Larry got erect, so did his challenger. Soon, they were carassing and hugging more than wrestling. This was fine with Larry, as he felt his muscle begin to grow again. The challenger loved Larry's size, his manly bearing, and his power. The worship of the challenger was what Larry needed to grow, and grow he did. He felt stronger every minute as the man loved his muscular body. The challenger submitted, and Larry gained another 100 pounds of muscle.

Larry's growth continued during the next two rounds. His biceps regained their lost size, as did his chest, abs, lats and quads. Finally, he felt himself again, but he wanted more, and he was about to confront the Terminator.

The final bought began, as Larry and the Terminator circled one another. With cock self-assurance, the Terminator suddenly stopped moving. He stood tall, and struck a double bicep pose, flaring his lats and flexing his chest and legs. "This is what strength looks like, little man. You cannot beat this."

Larry dove his massive shoulder into the Terminator's flexed abs, and bounced off. The man laughed, placed his hands under Larry's pits and lifted him up. Letting go of one hand, he slammed Larry into the ground, nearly knocking Larry out. Larry looked at the man. He seemed slightly bigger. Larry kicked at the man's legs with all his might, but still The Terminator remained standing. There was a slight tremble in the man's legs as they grew a bit larger. 'The energy of my attacks is making him stronger,' thought Larry, and he was right. Whatever science had changed this man, he now took kenetic energy and turned it into pure muscle. Any direct attack would not work.

'My avatar, you must win, for me. He must worship us.'

Larry looked at the man, seeking a weakness. The man's muscles were huge, but his penis looked small and atrophied. Could it be?

Larry stepped back and began stroking himself. "Man, you are huge! I do love that muscle!" he goaded, as his massive tool grew into its full erect size.

The Terminator watched, and his member also grew, reaching its full six inches.

Larry stepped forward, and wrapped his hand around the Terminator's cock. The Terminator did the same to Larry. "Man, so huge. Damn, I wish..." was all the Terminator said. Clark was right, Larry felt nothing of his growth power, but he did feel the man's lust and envy for his big dick. The Terminator dropped to his knees and began to suck at Larry's meat. The judges rang the bell. The match was incomplete, no winner, though the Terminator refused to let go of Larry's cock. "Man, gotta have you. Would you fuck me, please. Gotta feel that hot cock and that muscle body."

Larry felt Utlunta's blessings upon him. He had passed the test. Now, he needed to free Jake.

Next

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2003, 11:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

You would never guess!

Larry stood up and looked at Clark. Both of them were just impressive, muscles beyond imagination, stronger than thousands of men together, their magnificence and beauty coming out thorough the pores. Larry was even more massive than Clark, after all he was Utlunta?s avatar, strength incarnated, his arms were back to his previous amazing size and even bigger, his chest was the picture of power and his legs were so thick he walked funny trying to adjust to his new 6?5? tall, 1580 pounds of muscle frame. Larry hugged Clark tightly the way only Clark could handle ? ?Thank you my friend, we now have the power to face Stephan and finally rescue my Jake!?
But Clark seemed a little sad ? ?Once you get him, you?ll forget all about me, won?t you??
Larry kissed him deeply ? ?Once I free my other protectors, I?ll have all my powers back, and I?ll need you more than ever, I wanna keep growing, endlessly!?
?Larry, I know you?re the incarnation of Utlunta?s power, but even so, be careful, you have no idea how tricky the Lords of Forbidden Realms can be!? Clark warned him.
?I am ready to take it all! Jake is my priority, I got him into this, I gotta free him!? Larry said as he finally the arena, with dozens of exhausted worshippers were lying on the floor, whispering their desiring words to Larry, who could still feel the buzz of his last growth.
Clark, in the other hand, remained worried, he knew Larry was a powerful wizard, but what he had in power he lacked in experience, Stephan was much more strategic than him, he would never be unprepared for Larry?

Meanwhile, Stephan was sat on his throne, thinking on the missing details. He had Jake still sucking his cock, and he kept growing with him, this boy was definitely special. Stephan looked at him, admiring the size of his muscles, Jake had the power to refine his extremely huge physique, making him more ripped, he had not even one gram of in his enormous body, all muscle, all POWER! He was 7?3? tall weighing close to 3000 pounds in demonic muscle!
The warlock was this close to make his dreams come true, he wanted to become the most powerful being in this plan, but not just this, he wanted to be the most beautiful creature ever born. His light golden blond hair was flawless, his face was handsome and beautiful at the same time, his body was power sculpted in muscle, he stood up and watched his image on the wall sized mirror, and the thing he liked the most was Jake kneeled and sucking his cock, he was actually a little uncomfortable, since Stephan was too tall for him to suck his cock while he stood up, but the worshipper was dedicated, nothing would disturb him. Stephan smiled and grabbed him, and Jake quickly changed his position to suck on Stephan?s giant sized nipples, but the warlock was satisfied for the time being.
?But Stephan, I don?t want to leave your side, ever!? Jake cried, he begged at his feet, and the warlock grinned ? ?You would die for my muscles, wouldn?t you??
?Yes, my love, you know I?d die for you, if I could save you!? Jake said with tears in his eyes. The warlock was marveled with his influence over this young man, he not only had replaced the image of Larry in his memories, but he actually created a feeling of intense love between Jake and his muscles, the bigger he got, the more Jake loved him.
?You?re a good boy, Jake, and I will let you make me even bigger, but first you gotta do something for me??
?Anything, my love, anything!? Jake replied immediately.
Stephan felt the dark presence of Gakira, Lord of Oblivion, at his side ? ?IT?S TIME DRAKNA! I DEMAND THE SOUL OF THIS MORTAL!?
?But Master, I will need him, he has amazing powers on his soul, I?ve never seen anything like this before!? Stephan tried to gain more time.
?YOU THINK I WOULDN?T NOTICE THIS DETAIL? THIS BOY HAS MORE MYSTICAL ENERGY WITHIN HIMSELF THAN YOU?LL NEVER HAVE!! THAT?S WHY I?LL DRAIN HIS SOUL TO ME!? Gakira said in Stephan?s mind, and it made the warlock freeze with fear and anxiety. Would it be possible? Would Larry be so imbecile he didn?t notice it before? Why these things only happened to him?
?Stephan? What?s wrong my love?? Jake asked smiling, but Stephan didn?t pay attention to his words.
?Dear Lord, please let me increase my powers once more, you know Carter is approaching, and he had managed to strengthen his powers, I have to be prepared!?
?FINE! YOU?LL HAVE THIS LAST OPPORTUNITTY! ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS!? Gakira said returning to his dark domains.
Stephan woke up from his trance, he realized Jake worshipping his muscles, he needed more power, he needed it ALL! He grabbed Jake and nursed in his arms - ?Jake, my love, would you sacrifice yourself for me??
?Of course, my beloved, please do whatever you want with me!? Stephan realized Jake wasn?t just under the influence of his spell, he knew Jake would never risk his life, not even if influenced by any kind of spell, he truly loved Stephan, or at least the image he had of Stephan. Jake felt his eyes getting heavier, he quickly fell asleep on the mighty arms of his beloved warlock.
?Perfect! I?ll prepare the things here! Hank! Tom!? The warlock yelled and the sinister henchmen appeared out of nowhere ? ?Take my Jake to the other room and prepare him to the ritual!? The musclebound zombies nodded their heads and took Jake along with them.

Larry returned to Tom and Hank?s place, he knew the remains of Stephan?s magic portal would still be radiating their dark energy, and he could track the way back to his place from there. Just when he was about to reopen the portal, Clark appeared, with his magical weapons.
?What are you doing with this? This battle is supposed to be fought in MUSCLE and MAGIC!? Larry emphasized.
?I don?t have one tenth of Stephan?s power or even yours, but I have my smartness, my experience, and my knowledge and those weapons are my leverage against Stephan?s dark powers, you can?t forbid me to come along with you Larry Carter!? The wizard said in his loud and powerful tone.
?Fine, but don?t get in my way! I am too powerful to worry about consequences of the usage of my strength!? Larry said as he focused to reopen the portal. The energy grew brighter and Larry looked to Clark ? ?It is time!?

Larry and Clark arrived at the strange room where Utlunta?s avatar had escaped from Stephan?s threaten. They looked around and the place was empty. They searched a little more and nothing, it seemed someone had cleaned the whole place.
?DRAKNA! I AM HERE TO FINISH THIS! GET OUT AND FACE YOUR DESTINY!? Larry yelled as he walked around the place. He heard a sinister laughter which grew louder and nearer.
Clark was prepared for anything his eyes and ears were ready to detect anything which approached him, he was sure of that. Suddenly a figure appeared near him, it was HUGE and powerful, Clark barely had time to blink and he felt his mind overtaken by shadows, he didn?t see anything in front of him. Suddenly he saw the same figure who appeared a little ago, he had to destroy it, he had to help Larry.
Larry was worried about Jake, he had to free him, he looked around but no sign of Stephan.
?Can you sense anything, Clark?? He asked to his friend but he had no answer, when he looked back he saw the wizard launching his body against him, attacking furiously. Larry barely had time to escape from the attack, Clark hit a wall, destroying it. He woke up and his eyes were pure rage, he shouted and once again he attacked Larry.
?Clark! It?s me, Larry! You can?t do this!? Larry tried to stop Clark, but the wizard was powerful and he had nothing in mind except Larry.
?I am sorry, pal!? Larry said as he approached the raging wizard and hugged him tightly. Larry lifted him from the ground and squeezed him in a powerful bear hug, Clark screamed in pain, agony and rage, but Larry was sure it was the best to protect his friend from Stephan?s influence. Larry squeezed him with all his power, and Clark stop breathing, he struggled for sir, but he couldn?t breath, quickly he passed out. Larry grabbed his body and took along with him.

The room got lighter and Larry saw the energy circle which imprisoned his protector gods.
Right next to it, he saw Drakna?s outstanding figure towering over him. He was even bigger then the last time Larry had seen him. MUSCLE in its most extreme definition.
?WELL, CARTER, I SEE YOU GOT A LITTLE BIGGER, BUT UNFORTUNATELLY TO YOU, I GRE MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU!? Stephan said approaching him.
Larry was frozen, not by any magical power, but from his own amazement. He never imagined Stephan could master his own ritual, he had managed to become even more muscular, ripped and powerful that Larry ever dreamt of!
?WHAT?S THE MATTER, CARTER? YOU FINALLY REALIZED I BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME?? Stephan said flexing his 200 inches biceps. Larry only could moan ?Shit he?s huge!? Stephan laughed. ?That?s right Carter!? Stephan said as he grabbed Larry and pinned him to the ground, dropping Clark heavily in the floor.
Drakna used his height difference to manhandle Larry, soon his giant demoniac cock was oozing that strange dark cum which invaded Larry?s nose and burnt his entire organism within.
?I AM GONNA DRAIN THE LAST MUSCLE YOU HAVE!? Drakna announced as he spread his legs and prepared to insert his giant 4 and a half long dong up into Larry?s prick.
Larry screamed in pain, but he noticed his muscles weren?t deflating; he kept just as big as he was, and soon Drakna noticed the same thing ? ?WHAT??
?I am not just a wizard anymore, Stephan!? Larry said as he managed to break free from the huge warlock?s grip ? ?I?m AVATAR OF UTLUNTA, GOD OF STRENGTH!? Larry yelled as he rolled over Drakna?s much thicker figure and got atop of him.
?My muscles are a gift from my god to me, you miserable demon!? Larry said as he tried to keep Drakna under him, but it wasn?t too easy, his enemy was just too damn strong!
?HAHAHA! YOU THINK IT?S A THREATEN TO ME? IJUST LOOK AT ME I AM MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU YOUR MISERABLE BASTARD!? Stephan yelled as he threw Larry against the wall, and it crashed over him. The blond behemoth laughed as Larry tried to stand up once again!
?DON?T YOU GET IT? IT DOESN?T MATTER IF YOU?RE AN AVATAR! IN THIS REALM THE MUSCLE DEFINES THE STRONGER, AND YOU CAN SEE I AM MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU, LITTLE LARRY!? Stephan yelled and grabbed Larry by his throat. Larry tried to break free, but he was too hard to focus, his own cock realized Stephan was everything he wished to be!
?IT ENDS NOW, LARRY!? Stephan yelled.

Clark woke up, his own mind was still very dark, but he knew he had to do something or Larry would be destroyed. He looked at his side, noticing the endless circle, he only had one chance, he had to free Clark?s protectors.
Focusing hardly, he wished for Utlunta?s guidance. He pronounced the words of the Dismissal Spell, he enchanted them out loud.
Stephan smiled, he finally had Larry where he always wanted. Then he realized the other wizard, the one he had charmed, he was walking towards the mystic circle. He pronounced the words Stephan knew so well.
?NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!? Stephan yelled as he saw the circle disappearing.
The deities were quick, as soon as Clark managed to break their prison, they returned to the side of their pupil. Larry felt his blessings back, he could hear every man who had worshipped his muscles, the hundreds of emails he didn?t check, but now he could feel them all, he could see them all, he could touch their minds, and feel his own power increasing.
Soon, Larry was gaining more muscles than he never imagined, his ritual had finally been restaured, soon his biceps had grown to 150 inches, his chest read 220 inches and his legs were now 175 inches around, he weighed close to 2200 pounds.
?THAT?S RIGHT STEPAHN! I AM BACK!? Larry yelled as he broke free. Drakna punched him in the stomach, but Larry just kept packing muscle as he walked, he had thousands of worshippers all over the world . His power would only grow stronger.
?THAT?S FOR KILLING TWO INNOCENT MEN!? Larry yelled as he kicked Stephan?s gut throwing him over 200 meters away. Drakna stood up.
?I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, YOU WEAK MAN! I STILL AM MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU MISERABLE BASTARD!? Stephan defied as he launched himself against Larry, who just prepared his powerful fist.
?THAT?S FOR DISREPCT MY GODS!? The blow made Stephan spit blood, but he kept trying to fight Larry?s growing powers, he managed to punch Larry?s face and the wizard got a little dizzy.
?YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL I AM!? Drakna yelled as he stroke powerful blows on Larry?s stomach. When he was about to strike again, Larry managed to lift him from the floor.
?AND THAT?S FOR USING MY JAKE!? Larry threw Stephan with all his might, and the enormous body of the enemy seemed to be launched to other galaxy, it destroyed five huge walls during his voyage!
Larry stood there enjoying his powers, he helped Clark who was still dizzy from breaking Drakna?s powerful spell.
?ARE YOU OKAY?? He asked feeling his voice even more powerful
?Y-yes, Larry! I am okay!? Clark replied noticing how much stronger his friend had become, he was now 6?6? tall weighing close to 3000 pounds, just as massive as Stephan was but since he was shorter he seemed even more muscular and thick.
?WE GOTTA FOUND JAKE!? Larry said as he searched for his beloved.
They walked through the corridors, looking for any sign of Jake, but it seemed useless, it was like Jake had simply vanished form this realm.
?Larry, you gotta try your link with Jake! Stephan obviously took him to another place!? Clark said nervously and Larry focused as hard as he could, trying to find his love, he caught a weak feeling, almost distant, he wasn?t even sure it was Jake, but he had to try it anyway!
?Come on, Clark! We have to find Jake!? Larry said as his mystical powers gathered the energy to perform the spell, soon they were wrapped in blue light and vanished in the air.

Stephan entered the dark temple of Gakira still feeling the powerful hits of Larry in his body. He looked at his zombies and smiled ? ?You may postpone you loss Larry, but it is inevitable!? The warlock approached the altar. It was built with human corpses of bodybuilders who had been drained by Stephan, atop of it, black candles, and some of cum. Stephan was pure rage, muscle and greed.
Lying naked in the altar was Jake, he was sleeping and Hank and Tom had marked his entire body with unholy signals.
?My love, it is time!? Stephan said at once and Jake opened his big blue eyes. ??Yes, Stephan, I am ready!? He said and walked towards him. Stephan remained naked at the center of the profane place, Jake arrived and they kissed one last kiss.
?I give you my life, my powers my soul, my beloved!? Jake said and thunderbolts surrounded the place. Stephan opened his arms and laughed out loud.
?YES, GIVE IT TO ME! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, WITH THE POWERS OF THE LOST WIZARD I WILL BE INVINCIBLE!? Stephan laughed.

Jake said nothing he placed his hands on Stephan?s enormous chest and felt his powers flowing to the warlock. Faster than ever, stronger than never, more powerful than ever, that?s how Stephan felt as he was being recharged. He grew more powerful at each second, as Jake?s soul filled his power, making him the incarnation of power.
Suddenly the unholy gates were blown up with one mighty punch. Hank and Tom, were covered in the dust, Larry and Clark entered the temple.
?TOO LATE, CARTER! I?VE MADE IT! THE POWER OF THE LOST WIZARD IS MINE!? Stephan said as he kept growing bigger and stronger. His shoulders were enormous and his arms were thicker than Larry?s uncanny chest. Meanwhile, Jake?s pale figure kept transferring his energies to the titanic Stephan.
?JAKE!? Larry yelled as he ran towards the two of them. He used all his mighty to punch Stephan but he couldn?t even reach them. A powerful force shield surrounded Stephan and Jake, while the transference continued.
Stephan grew stronger than ever, he was close to 8 feet tall weighing 6000 pounds of muscle, his arms were 300 inches, his chest 400, his legs were 350 inches and his cock now stood at 5 feet long, with three and a half feet thickness, his shoulders were almost seven feet wide. As he kept receiving power from Jake, Stephan only grew more beautiful, his features become now almost ethereal, his eyes shone and his face was like the sunrise, filling the heart with beauty.
Finally, Jake?s figure fell limp in the ground. And then his tiny weak body became nothing but dust.
?JAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? Larry screamed and he managed to break through the shield. He rushed against Stephan but now even his most powerful blows couldn?t even hit him. Stephan became so strong her just absorbed Larry?s power and got even more muscular.
Larry kept crying, he would never forget himself, he loved Jake, and now he was gone! He tried to beat the crap out of Stephan, but he knew it was useless, it would never bring Jake back to him.
Meanwhile, Clark fought against Hank and Tom. Although they are two, Clark was much more powerful, he managed to destroy them with his powerful spells. But when he looked at Stephan?s newest form his knees went weak, he couldn?t fight such beautiful creature, he would never harm such perfection, such muscle, such power.
Clark just felt his own cock going harder and he came without even touching himself, he only moaned at the vision of Stephan?s perfection.
Larry, in the other hand, only kept trying to beat him, but it was useless. Stephan finally got tired of that play and grabbed Larry, and hugged him tightly.
?IT?S OVER LARRY, YOU LOST! I AM INVINCIBLE! YOUR WEAK PUNCHES ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER!? Stephan?s voice sounded so terrifying, so scaring, and yet, so calm and tender.
Larry only wanted to cry, he had killed Jake, yes he did, if it wasn?t for his selfish desires, Jake would never got into all of this! Larry lost his motivation to fight, his protectors were shocked, he had given up worshipping them, he blamed on them the death of Jake.
?Go ahead, Drakna, finish me!? Larry said in a low tone.
Stephan laughed, he had finally made it! He won, he was the most powerful being in the universe! He lifted Larry?s enormous weight with two fingers.
?YOU?LL BE MY SLAVE! FOREVER!? He said as he approached Larry to his mouth, he never knew why he wished to kiss his worst enemy, but he suddenly realized Larry was the closest thing in beauty, besides him.
?KISS YOUR MASTER!? Drakna ordered and Larry suddenly felt the urge to kiss those lips, like he could reach peace through them. Larry obliged and they kissed.
It was then Larry felt in that kiss something different, Drakna would never kiss him, he could fuck him, rape him, but never kiss him, and the kiss felt better than ever. Larry felt a voice calling in his mind ? ?Larry, help me!?
Larry opened his eyes. Stephan was lost on the feelings of the kiss, he only had one chance.
The avatar knew he could never win Stephan in his latest form, but he knew his weak spot. He kicked Stephan?s arm and the towering behemoth dropped him for a brief moment. It was all he needed, Larry looked at the altar, it was the source of Stephan?s power, his worship to Gakira. He ran up the stairs with Stephan right behind him.
?IT WON?T WORK CARTER, I WILL CATCH YOU!? Stephan was almost reaching his slave, when he felt his own arms stopping. He couldn?t move, and no one was casting a spell over him, he stopped in his own choice!
Larry heard in his mind ? ??HURRY! I DON?T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HOLD HIM!? The avatar hurried, he reached the altar and he figured out what he had to do! He went to the black candle and tried to pull it off, but he felt a powerful discharge over him. He felt stunned but he knew he had to it!
Stephan managed to recover the control over his body. He rushed to the altar.
?NO! YOU CAN?T DO IT!? Stephan tried to reach him.
Larry felt that candle was the heaviest thing on the universe, it was like trying to lift the sky, he wasn?t strong enough!
?Yes, child you are! You?re strength incarnated!? Utlunta said in his mind, he renewed his confidence as the other gods gave him their blessings, and finally he heard Jake?s voice.
?You can do it, Larry! Only you can!? The avatar screamed as his muscles pumped even bigger, he was never this strong! He felt the candle finally giving up. He managed to crush the unholy symbol of power in his bare hands.
The entire room was covered in this red bright. Red like blood, the light came from the center of the altar, the dimensional gate opened and Gakira, Lord of Oblivion, appeared, he wasn?t as beautiful as he used to be, his eyes were filled with blood, and his skin now seemed to be on fire!
?FOOLISH MORTAL! DRAKNA, YOU?VE BETRAYED THE TURST OF THE MASTERS! YOU LET THEM DESTROY OUR LINK WITH THIS REALM!? He screamed in an agonizing tone. Gakira reached his hand out of the portal and suddenly something start to leak from Stephan?s huge body.
?YOU PROMISED US SOULS! NOW I SHALL HAVE YOURS!?
?NOOOO! MASTER PLEASE! IT WASN?T MY FAULT!? Stephan yelled as his own soul was dragged to the portal. Stephan fell unconscious on the ground.
?LARRY CARTER, NOW YOU?LL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!? Gakira said and left, but almost immediately the portal turned into a vortex, dragging everything into it!
Hank and Larry were the first to be dragged, and Clark would be the next if it wasn?t for Larry, who managed to grab his foot and pull him near him.
But Larry couldn?t resist much longer. He was too close of the vortex?s eye. He felt even his powerful muscles were loosing the battle, he had to escape from there.
It was he remembered Jake, where was he anyway? If Drakna?s soul was dragged by Gakira, where was Jake?s and how would he ever rescue Jake?
Such thoughts kept Larry from his most urgent target, survival. He lost his balance and felt his own body being dragged into the vortex. It was the end, that?s for sure.

Suddenly, he felt a HUGE paw grabbing his arms. It was STEPHAN! How? Gakira had taken his soul, hadn?t him?
Anyway the enormous Stephan said nothing, he just pulled Larry?s body and hugged him and Clark?s unconscious body with one arm. He managed to protect Larry and Clark turning himself a little, Larry quickly managed to place himself on Stephan?s enormous back. He protected Clark, who was beginning to come around ? ?HOLD ON!? Larry screamed to Clark who didn?t understand what was happening ? ?STEPHAN??
The towering figure nothing said in reply, suddenly Larry heard some words, it was an Exile Spell, a powerful spell only known by a few wizards, but it could never be used against such powerful deity like Gakira.
?HEAR ME, LORD OF OBLIVION! YOUR DAYS OF BETRAYAL ARE OVER! I COMMAND YOU! BE GONE!? Stephan?s voice was filled with power and the demon appeared once more, his face was pure rage, he cursed but the vortex?s power was slowly diminishing, Gakira was disappearing, bringing all the other masters along with him, the entire place was being dragged into the vortex. Just as soon as it started it ended, Larry noticed the dark temple returned to its original state, an abandoned old church. He looked around and Clark was still holding on his arm.
?It is okay now!? Larry told Clark, but then he remembered he was holding on Stephan?s back, he quickly jumped to the ground and got ready for another round of their battle.
?YOU MISERABLE WARLOCK! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JAKE!?? Larry demanded to know, but the enormous man just kept smiling to him. The avatar got mad and tried to beat him, but once again, Stephan managed to block his every movement easily. And Larry was exhausted, he tried to punch, kick and struggle, but it was useless. Until Stephan managed to immobilize Larry, who only could cry remembering all his efforts didn?t bring Jake back. ?Jake, I am sorry! I don?t deserve your love!?
Drakna pulled him closer to his face, he smiled and kissed Larry with all his power. The wizard knew that mouth, he knew that taste, the tenderness, the sweetness, the love.
?JAKE? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME DRAKNA??
?Just kidding, Larry, I can?t believe you still didn?t understand!? Stephan said out loud.
?Understand what?? Larry struggled but he couldn?t escape from Stephan?s grip.
?Larry, remember Stephan had dragged Jake?s soul inside of him?? Clark said a little more confident, he was actually smiling.
?YES, I DO! What?s the catch?? The muscular wizard said at once!
?IT?S ME LARRY! YOUR JAKE! I LOST MY BODY, BUT NOT MY SOUL!? The giant man said throwing Larry up and down.
?NO! IT CAN?T BE TRUE! YOU?RE LYING!? Larry refused to nurture hope again.
Stephan put him back in the ground, and looked into his eyes.
?You only have a link with me remember?? Larry?s mind was flooded with the images of their moments together.
?MY LOVE!? Larry yelled and they kissed. It was like being born again. After almost ten minutes of passionate kiss, Larry broke the kiss.
?WOW! You?ve managed to keep Drakna?s body! And you?re looking eve bigger, how come?? Larry asked confused.
?YOU ASK ME? I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW YOU BEING DRAGED, I COULDN?T LET THAT HAPPEN!? Stephan/Jake replied.
?If you look closer, you?ll see Stephan?s tattoos are gone too! He is completely free of the demoniac influence!? Clark concluded.
?HOW?? Was all Larry could mouth.
?The lost wizard? Stephan said he had the powers of the Lost Wizard?? Clark approached Jake and suddenly he figured it out.
?Larry, you are one lucky bastard, that?s for sure! In the search for one worshipper, you actually found the soul of Zaemon ? the lost Wizard!? Clark punched his chest
?WHAT?? They both said in chorus.
?Zaemon, is the most powerful wizard ever born. In fact, he is so powerful his immortal soul is the main source of Magic in this realm! Our powers come from him. Since he is too powerful, decided to stay out of the wizard?s world, feeding the other wizards instead of using his powers on his own.
?That?s why you gave me so much power, I could feel you feeding me like never!? Larry said amazed.
?BUT I DON?T KNOW ANYTHING OF THAT! I JUST FELT IN THE NEED TO HELP MY LOVE!? Jake said brushing Larry?s hair.
?That?s why Stephan drained you, but since your soul is too strong to be dragged by him, you managed to be trapped inside his body, when Gakira drained it, you were safe inside of Stephan?s huge body!? Clark said.
?You can say that again! LOOK AT THE SIZE ON YOU JAKE!? Larry said feeling his cock hardening. 8?2? tall close to 7000 pounds, Jake was more than twice heavier than Larry, and each muscle he had was at least 50 inches bigger than his beloved Larry. Not to mention his beauty which only seemed to be increased, after abandoning the demoniacal influence, Jake stood up revealing his power to the world. He towered Larry, and the wizard honestly didn?t feel good about this.
?Okay, but how could I cast a spell? I know nothing about magic!? Jake said still nothing believe he was this so called Lost Wizard.
?THAT IS SIMPLE, MY LORD! YOU ARE MAGIC IN FLESH! YOU DON?T NEED TO LEARN TO USE IT!? Clark said at once.
?Please, don?t call me Lord, I am no God!? Jake said embarrassed.
?Hey let?s get out of here!? Larry said uncomfortable.

Two weeks later, Larry woke up on Jake?s lap. They had fucked all night long, it was absolutely magnificent, but Larry missed one thing, he missed being the one worshipped, he still had his powers, but he didn?t pack one single pound ever since they came back from Stephan?s dungeon. Jake now had become a Muscle God so fucking huge, Larry simply realized he would never be able to be the bigger man again. Besides, each day Jake only increased his skills, becoming the most powerful entity in the universe, and it really bugged Larry because he liked the effect he had on Jake, every time he performed one of his spells or whenever he packed his muscles, but now it seemed useless, Jake was o much bigger, so much stronger, so much more powerful, after all he was the SOURCE of magic in that Realm.
The wizard went to the bathroom of their mansion, well Jake?s mansion. Despite being the POWER in flesh, he was also the only heir to the biggest fortune in the world. But now being 8?4? 7500 pounds of muscle, Jake doesn?t get out of the mansion very much, he had learnt how to make the entire house work by magic, he needed no help, he was perfect! And once more it bugged Larry.
When Larry came back from the bathroom, he looked and Jake?s enormous figure was admiring the sunrise. He looked even more magnificent this particular morning.
?Good morning, Jake!? Larry tried to disguise the unhappiness on his voice, but Jake could feel it.
?Larry, I am leaving you!? Jake said without looking at him.
?What??
?You?re too weak for me, honey! I need stronger men, you?re just a weak little man!? Jake said approaching him
?I ain?t no fucking little man!? Larry flexed his arms, but Jake eclipsed him easily.!
?Don?t worry, it?s not your fault, you?re so weak! Maybe someday when you?re big enough we can meet again!? Jake said vanishing in his white smoke.
?Fuck you Jake, I will show you who?s the strongest!? Larry said as he looked for his books, he would become the strongest one after all!?

Next!
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Muscle Czar

Alone

Larry wanted to grow. Larry NEEDED to grow. He wanted more strength, more size, more power. He would show Jake what muscle size and power was, and he'd get Jake back.

Larry had thought Jake's return would make him happy, but it didn't. Whenever Jake would start to worship Larry, he'd note his own large size, his bigger biceps, fuller chest, wider lats and more massive legs. Larry was so small. Why should Jake worship him? Larry gained small consolation from the hundreds of men who marvelled at his pictures on the internet, but the gains in size seemed so small compared to the body Jake had gotten from Stephan.

Now that Jake had left him, Larry was free to grow again. He closed his eyes and attempted to contact the many worshippers his internet site had given him. He felt a small rush, but nothing like what he expected.

"Something's wrong," he thought. Yes, some men were still looking at his size, his mass and in awe of his power, jerking off and worshipping him from afar, but most had stopped. Why?

Larry walked over to his computer and pulled up the website. He scanned the entries, and his eyes were quickly drawn to a new one -- Jake Drakna. He clicked the link. Jake had posted his pictures there, a massive bicep shot, a most muscular, a relaxed, and several nude shots. There was one shot with Larry comparing their arms, with Stephan smiling at his much bigger show muscle. "They're worshipping him now, not me!" Larry screamed. It didn't make sense to Larry. With Stephan vanquished, Jake didn't grow through worship. Jake had no pantheon of dieties feeding his powers. Why deny Larry his ability to grow?

Larry needed to grow, and he needed to be worshipped. If Jake was the new hot man on the internet, there was still the clubs. Larry visualized leather pants and a leather vest to fit his massive body. With his magic, he summoned them. Larry would go to one of the local leather clubs and find worshippers, and he would grow.

---

Jake sat in the gym where Stephan had performed the ritual. There was still power here. Jake could feel it. He summoned a magic wand and cast an incantation. Red sparks flew from the wand to the ground. Jake traced out a triangle, then a second inverted on the first, making a six pointed star. He drew a circle around the star, connecting the points with arcs.

Jake stepped into the center of the figure and stipped off his clothes. Raising his hands upward, he chanted in the ancient tongue. The room seemed to darken, then Jake said in English: "I challenge Hercules."

Within the circle, mists formed, then smoke. The fumes coalesced into a cylindrical shape that became a man.

The figure that emerged was large and muscular. His delts were round, and his traps obscured much of his neck with their height. The man's pecs formed a shield of muscle on his chest, and his ripped abs demonstrated that he carried no bodyfat at all. The man wore only a brown leathery loin cloth, and his legs were ripped pillars of steel. The man had shoulder length brown curly hair. When he spoke, his voice thundered, "Who dares challenge Hercules, champion of Greece."

"I do!" said Jake.

Hercules turned and jumped at Jake. Both knew the rules. If Jake could pin Hercules, he won. If Hercules could force Jake from the circle, Jake died.

Hercules smacked his massive shoulder into Jake's abs, and bounced off. Before Hercules could recover, Jake grabbed him and lifted him from the ground. He threw the Greek demi-god to the floor face first. He ripped the loin cloth off, and jumped on top of him. Hercules struggled, but never had he faced a man with the size and strength of Jake. Jake spread Hercules butt and began to insert his massive dick. Hercules cried his submission, but Jake would have none of it. He raped the demi-god, only pulling out after injecting his seed and satisfying his carnal needs. When he finished, he lifted Hercules from the ground.

"You are mine now."

Hercules bowed his head, and vanished into smoke that engulfed Jake before it vanished. In his mind's eye, Jake could see Hercules.

"I challenge Sampson," screamed Jake and the scene repeated. "Thor", "Odin", "Apollo", "Zeus", "Neptune" and "Achilles" were all summoned in turn, and all lost to Jake, adding to his pantheon of protector gods.

Jake sat in the circle, seeing the male gods, demi-gods and heroes he had defeated. He felt their power, their strength within him. He chanted once again in the ancient tongue.

"Beautiful Aphrodite, a beseach you. Come to me and bestow you gifts upon me. Eros, son of love of beauty, come to me too. Heed your mother and bestow your gifts."

The mists formed once again, turning to smoke and finally becoming two figure, a woman and a boy.

"What requests you wizard?"

"Highness, please, I request your favor. I have defeated champions of the ancient world, but do not seek to defeat you. I request your blessing, and your sons. Join as my protectors with the others. Make me irrestible to man and woman alike, beauty beyond any other man. Make is so that all whom I desire fall in love with me."

Aphrodite looked at him. "Wizard, your power is manifest indeed. I shall do more than honor your request." She turned and raised her hands. Two columns of smoke appeared, and transformed into two more women. "Athena and Artemis, join with me and this hero. Protect him and give him wisdom and bravery in battle, for no better champion can we have than he in the battles yet to come." The four gods vanished as the others.

Jake raised in hands and the mystic symbol seemed to rise from the floor. It floated above Jake, then turned vertical, shrinking and splitting into two and bursting into flames. The flaming symbols converge on Jake's massive shoulders and burn themselves into his skin. Now, Jake has the gift of gods too.

---

Larry entered the leather bar, and immediately all eyes turned to him. Never had they seen a man with so much muscle. Murmurs of desire spread between the other leather men as Larry stepped to the bar and ordered a whiskey. He felt their worship.

One of the bigger men came over to Larry. He wore a harnass and leather armbands that wrapped around arms that had to be at least 22 inches of solid muscle. The harnass lifted his pecs, though he didn't need the help with the definition. His six pack abs were clearly defined, even when he wasn't flexing. He wore chaps and his package was full, the snake running halfway to his knees.

"You're new here," said the man.

"Uh huh," responded Larry, feeling the man's desire.

"I'm Tom."

"Larry."

"Man, you are huge! Mind," Tom said, wrapping his hand over Larry's leg sized upper arm. "I got a place a few blocks from here. I'd love to take you there. I'd do anything you want."

"Would you worship me?" Larry asked, knowing the answer.

Before Tom could answer, another man entered the bar. He was shirtless and wore only jeans and leather boots. All eyes turned from Larry and stared at the new man, even Tom's. Tom walked away.

Larry turned. He recognized the immense blond man. Jake was here. Larry jumped from his seat. Each step he took made him more angry. "What are you doing here," he growled.

"I've come to show these boys what a real man is, little one," Jake said, roll his pecs in a show of superiority. "Let them worship a real man."

"Let them worship me!" Larry said. It sounded more like a plea.

"No," said Jake.

"Why are you doing this? You know I need to have my body worshipped to grow. Why are you stopping me? You use to love me."

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want you to get any bigger. "

"Why? What does it matter to you?" cried Larry.

"Because. Now I am the biggest and I will stay that way," said Jake.

"But you loved me?" Larry said.

"Past tense," responded Jake. "How could I love someone who wants to enslave me?"

"What?"

"You think you are so good, and Stephan was so bad. Well, I got news for you. You've got it wrong. Stephan wasn't all bad, and you aren't all good."

"But Stephan killed you," cried Larry.

"No. I sacrificed myself for him, and I became more than he ever was or could be. And you killed him," said Jake. "You only wanted power for yourself, and I won't let you have it. Now leave, before you make me more upset!"

Larry was speechless. The man he had loved had turned against him. He left to find Clark as Jake began to give a muscle show for the men in the bar, lifting men sitting on stools with one hand.

As Larry left, Jake closed his eyes. He saw his god-protectors watching over him. With them were all the bodybuilders Stephan had drained, killed or used to become huge. Standing alone was a tall, hooded figure, long blonde hair hanging over the front of his robes. "Avenge me, my love," said Stephan. "I will," thought Jake.

---
Clark listened to the turn of events with unease.

"Jake is more powerful than both of us," said Clark. "The mystic forces he commands are far more dangerous than anything either of us can muster."

"There has to be a way," said Larry. "If we can't beat him with magic, we'll have to beat him with muscle."

"That's hard if he's blocking you. Face it, guys that want muscle will want him," said Clark, thinking. After a short pause, he added, "but there might be a way..."

Larry looked at him and got a gleen in his eye, "you mean a locator charm?"

"One attuned to muscle worshippers. Powerful ones who prefer dark men," added Clark.

"Ones who want me and only me!" said Larry. "With them, I could grow again. Get bigger than Jake, and maybe even make him love me again.

"I love you," said Clark, knowing that it was unrequited.

Together Clark and Larry performed the charm. They found 10 men. Three in the United States, one in Canada, two in Asia, three in Europe, and one in South America.

"We must bring them here, to me. I need to grow and they're my only hope," said Larry.

*next*

#12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2003, 03:28 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The story gets THICKER

Larry kept listening to Clark ? ?These men have a special quality, me dear Clark, they are unaware of their potential, they take their lives normally, working, studying, dating, loving, but their most intense feeling is their love for muscle. It is their most sincere and intense feeling.?
?I don?t see anything new about this!? Larry said at once.
?But you will, Larry! These men?s energy are very, very powerful, you?ve not seen anything like that, they are like Jake, except they are not magical deities themselves!?
?I am ready Clark, bring them on!? Larry said a little impatient.
?I will, but please, be calm, those are very special men, and you can?t even think about hurting them, otherwise you will lose all the benefits from your protector gods, they will not tolerate if you start acting like Drakna.? Clark replied seriously.
Larry took a deep breath, he listened to his pantheon?s advises, and he recovered his gentle personality. He held hands with Clark and they both enchanted the summoning spell.
?Forces of Magic, ruler of the cosmos, hear me now, bring into our presence those who loves Larry?s muscles and only Larry?s muscles!?
Suddenly a hurricane seemed to come from the middle of the room, Larry and Clark were happy because their spell seemed to be working. When the smoke faded out, instead of the ten special worshippers, only one skinny old man appeared.
?Didn?t expect to see me, did you Larry?? The man said ironically.
?Master Aeobius? What are you doing here?? Larry asked in disbelief.
Clark could not believe in his eyes, he was looking at Aeobius Yuklam ? one of the most powerful wizards ever been, he was famous by his accomplishments and his powerful pupils such as Larry and Stephan.
?I?ve come to this realm because of your last acts, Larry, I am very disappointed at you!? Aeobius said and walked towards the ultra muscular figure of Larry ? ?You can do whatever you want to become the way you desire but you can?t just use people like you were intending to do!?
?I beg you pardon??
Aeobius smiled ? ?Don?t you recognize the importance of the last happenings? You?ve set the power of the Lost wizard into this Realm, now you are going to forget about this??
?But I need the power of those ten men to grow stronger? Larry defended himself.
?Yes, you need, but you can?t simply bring them here, you are the one who needs them, you gotta be humbler.? Aeobius looked at him ?You have to understand how important you are to those from whom you get your powers!?
?I am sorry, Master, I didn?t mean to do anything wrong?? Clark said in Larry?s favor.
?You are a very good wizard. Clark, you were only trying to help Larry, but he must act on his own this time! With your help, Larry became Utlunta?s avatar, and his goddess is at his side every time, blessing him, just as the other protectors. But becoming such powerful being has responsibilities, too!?
?W-what responsibilities are those?? Larry asked stupefied.
?You have to EARN their respect, Larry, do something to conquer their love and admiration, and especially you have to feel like you are their servant! Only then you?ll be able to feel the REAL power you had asked for!?
Aeobius smiled and looked at Clark ? ?Take Clark from example, he found you, defied you but did exactly what you wanted, he challenged your strength and power, and fought with every fiber of his big muscles in order to please you!?
The wizard blushed ? ?He loves you, you don?t love him as much as you love Jake, but you should learn with him, he is doing everything he can in order to help you, and yet you don?t recognize his worth!?
?Aeobius, please don?t force him to do anything he doesn?t truly want!? Clark said with tears in his eyes.
?I am not, Clark, that?s why I am here to help!? The wizard said smiling.
?Larry, you feel that Jake does not love you anymore, because he got to be bigger than you! It is incorrect!? Aeobius said approaching Clark. ?He loves you the same way he did after he first saw you growing because of his powers!?
?So what seems to be the problem??
?The problem is with you Larry! You don?t appreciate your worshippers, remember when everything started? You just wanted more power so you went after Tom and Hank, while you bossed Jake around, you said he would never regret being with you, but instead of staying next to him, you went after Hank and Tom, and when they started worshipping you again, you forgot all about their acts!? Aeobius concluded.
Larry felt Aeobius? words like a punch in his guts. He suddenly realized everything. He was the one who should deserve the worship of those men, and not the contrary.
He looked at Clark and ran towards him, kissing him deeply ? ?I am so sorry, I didn?t mean to hurt your feelings, I am in love with Jake, but it doesn?t mean I can?t love you too, and I do, I realized now, I only think at you whenever I am in trouble, it?s because I trust you and feel protected by your wisdom, I love your wise being, and especially your incredible strength, you clever mind.? He kissed Clark once more and suddenly he felt his muscle starting to grow once more, he could feel it beginning in his groin, going down to his legs and up to his chest, it was the same feeling again.
?You see Larry, those men didn?t stop worshipping you just because Jake was bigger, Jake felt exactly like them once, enchanted by muscles, and he knows exactly how to behave according to each one of his worshippers!? Aeobius said smiling ?I will take Clark with me!? He added.
?W-why?? Larry and even Clark asked in chorus.
?Well I need one final pupil, someone who will take my knowledge forward, you are a very skilled wizard Larry, but you are already too powerful, I need someone who can really strengthen from my teaching! Besides, the way you dismissed Stephan?s powerful spell really amazed me, you have talent, young man!?
Clark looked at Larry ?I love you so much, don?t worry, you can do it!? Clark said and walked toward Aeobius and they both disappeared in the air.

Jake smiled, he had all those men under his charm, but not any charm, they were hypnotized by his MUSCLES! He stood there at the bar and all the other men were around him, struggling for some space to worship his body.
?Gentlemen, please, There?s enough JAKE for every single one of you and much more!? He leaned and opened his arms ? ?Come on in!? He said with a grin in his eyes.
The men didn?t say a word, they just climbed at Jake?s enormous arms and adjusted them selves ? Each huge arm had 3 big men sitting on them. Jake smiled and stood up, easily lifting the 6 huge men, each one weighing at least 250 pounds.
?AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A MUSCLE POWERHOUSE!? Jake laughed as he felt his muscles growing again. Those men were lusting after him, and thanks to his new pantheon. The mythological muscle Gods and Heroes he had defeated and the goddesses he had conquered with his incredible good looking all of them were blessing him now, and the more those guys were desiring him, the more he grew.
One of them noticed that Jake?s arms were getting thicker, somehow.
?Yes, my dear man, I am growing because of your lust for my muscles, the more I will grow stronger and more muscular!? Jake said almost moaning feeling his muscles getting even more ripped.
The other men on the bar also noticed his growth and they all jumped into Jake?s powerful body, hanging on his arms, on his neck, his back, his traps. The titanic Jake only laughed as he felt his own power increasing. Soon Jake had over 20 huge men hanging on him, only his beautiful blond head, above the rest. He felt each of his gods blessings upon him and he grew strong muscles were uncanny and getting even freakier.
Each of the worshipping men was his personal heaven, the cocks were soon out of the leather pants, and the jerking session soon started pretty much after that, and Jake kept flexing his growing muscles to please his worshippers.
?Oh, man look at those pecs! I?d give anything to see then flexing!? Jake heard on his mind, and he flexed his pecs. One man explodes in cum, spreading his juice all over Jake?s chest, and Jake?s pecs rolled with the new size they gained.
?Those legs! If he flex his legs, I can?t help but cum!? Another voice said in his mind and Jake obliged, feeling another moan, the warm wet feeling over his enormous thigh and the subsequent growth.
?I can?t believe, I am sitting on his biceps! If only he could say that?? another voice, and Jake smiled ? ?Are you comfy, little men?? and soon the guy cam all over Jake?s biceps, and they grew even more freakier.
?I?m fucking his abs! how many slabs are there??
?Twelve packs, Howard! And I am sure liking what you?re doing!? And Jake felt his growh increasing
Suddenly, all men came at the same time, it was like Jake had touched them in synch. The explosion of cum, power and muscle was magnificent, and from the great number of worshippers, emerged a NEW Jake, standing up and dropping all his worshippers at the floor.
He was COLOSSAL, still 8 feet tall, but now his muscles seemed to be made of pure marble! He was unstoppable, uncanny, unbelievable ? 500 inches chest, 425 inches arms, 450 inches legs, 16 pack stomach, and his cock only got thicker ad longer, like a mighty anaconda between his enormous pecs. His beauty only increased, if that was possible, and now his mind was clever than ever, he has the wisdom of Athena now and the world now seemed so much clearer. He had the whole world for him, but first he had to avenge his lover, his Stephan his only true love from Larry and his mean acts.
?Thank you gentlemen, you were very kind to me!? He said flexing his biceps and bursting the door as he left.

?You see what I meant, Clark?? Aeobius asked as he dismissed the magic puddle who shows him whatever he wants to see ? ?Jake is, above everything, a dedicated worshipper and he hears those who worship him, and Larry forgot all about it, he thinks he is doing a favor for those who love muscle, but is it him who needs their favor in order to grow!?
?But why Jake stopped loving Larry??
?He didn?t, he is only under Drakna?s influence!? Aeobius said at once.
?But Gakira dragged his soul!? Clark refused to believe.
?You are very wise, Clark, but you still have much to learn from me. Gakira would take some time to absorb Drakna?s soul, and since Jake exiled him, Stephan?s soul was free to return to his body, but since Jake?s powerful soul now inhabited the powerful body that once belonged to Drakna??
?You mean Jake is being haunted by Drakna?s soul?? Clark asked nervously.
?No, not exactly, Drakna can?t reach this realm, and his body is forever lost to Jake, because he is the most powerful magic force that ever existed, but although Jake is yet so powerful, he didn?t spend years dedicating himself to the arcane arts, he doesn?t know how they work, he only feels how to use them, and it can be very dangerous for your realm, that?s why I am gonna teach you, you will be Clark?s tutor once I leave this Realm!?
?Me? Why me? You are much more powerful and skilled than I will ever be!? Clark said despaired, but Aeobius knew he would react like this.
?You are very powerful yourself, Clark, and besides we both know there?s a very strong reason for you to teach Jake??
?No, please, I gave up that life to dedicate myself to magic! I gave up Jake a long time ago! I was scared, selfish, I didn?t want to rise him??
?But it doesn?t make him less of your brother! Jake was still a newborn when you left him at an orphan?s shelter after your parents died, you wanted to live your own life. You had helped Jake to find a good family, with your very first spells and once he was adopted by the multibillionaire couple, you could dedicate yourself to your own desires.?
Clark had tears in his eyes ? ?I never thought we would meet again, and fall in love for the same man!? Aeobius smiled .
?You can?t fool fate! Now you gotta rise your brother in the arts of Magic, but you can?t alert Stephan, he has very power in Jake?s mind, your brother thinks they?re soulmates. I will teach you how to disguise your real intentions from the warlock?s knowledge, and then you will be able to teach Jake how to see the truth!? names
?Master, but what about Larry??
?Larry has his own mission, Clark, he has to learn the value of his muscles for himself!?

Larry had come to a conclusion. He was all by himself now, he had to find each one of the ten worshippers and learn with them the value of MUSCLE, only then he would stand a chance against Jake and his unlimited powers.
He looked at the names written on the paper, the first were the names of the American ones, since they were closer, he should start with them. He read the first name aloud and vanished in the air.

Scott was finishing his last chapter on his story, he had been typing the words all the afternoon. But he was soon to be free and releases himself from his situation, and frankly his cock was so hard it ached. Scott liked muscle, he had a decent body on himself, thanks to his biking passion, but he wanted to be much bigger, much more muscular.
Anyway, he liked MUSCLE! Big Time! He would love to worship some huge guy just like he had just written on his story?
Suddenly, the lights faded out ? ?What the heck?? Scott quickly checked his file, fortunately nothing was lost.
?Hello Scott!? A low, powerful voice called his name. Scott frightened, he couldn?t believe his own eyes, this guys was HUGE, how did he enter his house? What did he want?
?Calm down Scott? the man brushed his face tenderly, his fingers were almost as thick as his arms. Scott was calming down, but he was still very afraid.
?My name is Larry, and you know I am true!? Larry used his magic to tell his whole story to Scott, and the man was shocked, he had written so many stories, but he would never believe it was gonna happen.
?You can?t deny that I am pretty solid!? Larry said flexing his arms in a double biceps pose and Scott almost came in his pants, then Larry kneeled and begged him.
?PLEASE, SCOTT! I NEED YOUR HELP! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, BUT LET ME GIVE YOU THE PLEASURE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE! THIS NIGHT YOU?RE MY MASTER! I?LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUSCULAR YOU CAN MAKE ME!?
Scott gasped, he couldn?t believe! But who was him to judge that musclebound anyway?

NEXT ???
  #13   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Muscle Czar

IMing a friend

IM Chat started

CorwinScot: Man! I gotta tell someone what just happened. I can't believe it.

CorwinScot: I was sitting at one of the computers in my office, typing in the latest chapter of the story I was working on. It was getting late, and Champ was in bed. I was about to turn in to when I noticed this light behind me.

CorwinScot: I turned around, and this huge man was there. Damn, he was massive. There were muscles bulging out all over him. He made that computer generated Hulk look small. I backed away so fast, I fell off my chair.

CorwinScot: I tried to call for help. Tried to get my dogs to come in, but it was like the room we were in had been cut off from the rest of the house.

CorwinScot: I think I screamed something like, "don't hurt me," or "help," or something.

CorwinScot: I had no idea what was going on. I thought some steroid case had broken in and was going to kill the faggots in the house or something. I nearly shit myself, I was shaking so much.

CorwinScot: Then the guy bellowed something at me. His voice was so loud and powerful, but I think he said he wanted me to worship his body or something. I was in such shock that I can really recall is his body.

CorwinScot: He was towering over me as I lay cowering on the floor. From my vantage point, I saw the most massive legs I could imagine. There were thick veins feeding huge muscular calves. His quads hung inches over his knee caps, and they were ripped.

CorwinScot: I've been biking 50 miles a day lately, and my legs are ripped, but this guy was so much more buff than me, and he was huge.

CorwinScot: You know me. I lift every day, and I bike like a maniac, so I'm in shape. But I'm thin and small and not very muscular, well, at least not like I want to be.

CorwinScot: As I continued to look up the guy, he wore some posing trunks or speedo or something. Man, the guy's dick looked huge! The guy's abs were rocks, man! and then those pecs. My god, the shelf they made over his abs. The guy was so fucking wide, and his shoulders were so round.

CorwinScot: The next thing I know, he bending down and these treetrunk arms are come toward me. One of his arms looked wider than my body! He placed his hands under my arms, and lifted me to him. That's when I saw his face.

CorwinScot: They guy was handsome, and he looked a bit sad. "Scott, snap out of it. I don't want to hurt you. I want to give you everything you ever desired."

CorwinScot: I just stared at him. He was so big and strong, my brain just turned off. I couldn't talk. I may have moved my mouth, trying to form words, but all my emotions and desired went into overdrive.

CorwinScot: "Please, Scott. Say something." I think I finally blurted out, "why me?"

CorwinScot: "It's a long story, and you may not believe me. Scott, there is magic in this world. Real magic. I use to be small and weak, but I used that magic to become what I am now. I was selfish, and I may have hurt people. Now, I want to make that right. I need someone who desires muscle, who is overwhelmed by it and who wants it almost as much as life itself. Scott, that's you. I want to give you that dream, and if you accept, then you will give me something too."

CorwinScot: "You're gonna kill me, aren't you?" I said. "No no no. No harm will come to you, I promise. But, if you let me serve your fantasies, you will make me even bigger and stronger than I am now." I gulped at that. The guy was a monster already.

CorwinScot: "Who..." I could still barely speak. "My name is Larry." He let go of me. I felt the heat of his body and I was really turned on. He lifted his massive arm and flexed his bicep near me. "Scott, does this turn you on?" He could see that it did. "Do you want to touch it."

CorwinScot: My heart was beating so fast at seeing this massive arm. I was shaking from desire as I put my hand on it. God, it was hard and warm. I nearly cum in my pants.

CorwinScot: "Scott, may I look at you?" Larry asked. I think I nodded yes. He waved his hands and I felt my clothes fly off my body. Larry came over and touched my chest. "Nice pecs," he said. This guy had massive slabs of muscle, and mine were so thin. Ya, I can do reps with 225, but this guy looked like he could bench press a mack truck! He squeezed my chest and pinched my nipples. "Flex it for me," he asked. I did. "Nice and hard. You are on fit guy." I felt totally warm as my heart pumped blood hard and fast through my body. I reached up and felt the massive muscle that was on Larry's chest. He flexed it. It was amazing. I moved my hand over his abs. I was beginning to feel light headed, overwhelmed by this man.

CorwinScot: I felt Larry's arm reach behind me to support me. "Nice lats, too," he whispered as he began to kiss me. I felt his hand touch my thigh. I'm shaving for the summer, and my thighs are pretty ripped right now. "Hard legs too." I wrapped my thigh around his and flexed mine into Larry's. There was no competition. My legs may be strong, but his were much bigger and more powerful. I felt my cock pop out over the top of my underwear and press against to top of my bellybutton.

CorwinScot: Larry noticed this too. He reached his big hands into my shorts, and cupped my balls. With a quick yank, he ripped them off me, feeling my 9+inch length. "Nice cock," he said. "Would you like me to suck it?"

CorwinScot: "uh huh!" Larry lifted me up like I was a ragdoll and inserted my 9x6 inch cock into his mouth. I rested my hands on his mountainous traps. I felt his huge torso, and wrapped my legs under his cavernous pits and over his amazing lats. I pushed with all my might and couldn't even dent the hardness of his body.

CorwinScot: Ya know, we write about these guys on musclegrowth, but experiencing them is another thing. Man, this guy was blowing my mind with his power, his masculinity, his hard power. "Can I feel your cock?" I asked.

CorwinScot: Larry put me down and removed his trunks. Man, he was so much bigger than me. I've only been with a few guys who were bigger than me, and it is a real turn on, let me tell you. But Larry was fucking amazing. There was no way I could get that monster in my mouth, and even with two hands I couldn't get a firm hold on it. No way was I going to let him fuck me.

CorwinScot: I noticed something else. Larry seemed to be getting bigger. I know it sounds impossible, but the guy was getting more muscular before my eyes! I felt my cock get even harder at that thought. Larry noticed too, and wrapped his fingers around the base like a cock ring, making me even thicker and longer than normal. "Scott, would you like to fuck me."

CorwinScot: I have to admit, it's always been a fantasy to fuck a real bodybuilder. The idea of seeing an amazingly rigid and hard set of lats as I pounded away with my big dick. I've always been reluctant to admit that, and here's a man I couldn't even imagine asking if that's what I want to do. "Ya, but you're so big."

CorwinScot: Larry said something I didn't understand. "Taken care of. I will experience you as if I were only 250 pounds of muscle." Larry got down on his knees, and I stepped behind him. "Uhm, condom?" I asked. "No problem. We are protected by magic." Now, normally I wouldn't believe a line like that, but somehow I knew it was true.

CorwinScot: I inserted one finger in his butt as I leaned over and (tried to) kiss his neck. He smelled so musky, so masculine, so manly. I put in another finger as I found that tender area. He bucked and controlled himself, and he continued to get bigger and stronger. I put in another finger, stretching his hole for my organ. When I felt he was ready, I grabbed my dick and pushed.

CorwinScot: Larry pushed back and moaned approvingly as I pushed the head in. Slowly I pushed in a little more, then pulled back. I gave him time to adjust to my size. I thrust in a bit more, then out as he opened up more and more to me. He was sweating as he felt my meat penetrate him.

CorwinScot: Whatever Larry had done, it was true. The size difference didn't matter, he was reacting like any of my other lovers to my dick. And I got to experience a muscle man like I had never before.

CorwinScot: How can I describe what it's like, being joined to such a huge man, giving pleasure to him and receiving it from him. He would flex for me, driving me insane. My body was alive and hot, sharing the heat of his body. Feeling its power and strength. I could feel myself about to cum. I pulled out and he rolled over. We both shot our loads on his chest, mine flying so high some of it got on his chin.

CorwinScot: Larry was huge when we had started, but he was so much bigger now. It was like he had become half again as big as he had been. He flexed his arm and allowed me to kiss it. I buried my head in his armpit as he stroked the back of my head.

CorwinScot: "Thank you Scott." "Will I ever see you again." "Yes, I'd like that." He left in a blaze of light. Man it was a total mindfuck! I'm still hard just thinking about him.

CorwinScot: Hey dude, something is happening here again. Fuck, what now! I think he's coming back. Wait. Holy crap, it's not him. There's anothe....

*** this user has signed off ***

---

Bruno was just getting home. It was winter in Rio de Janeiro, but it was still hot and humid. He was glad to get inside. What he wasn't expecting was the massive man that was standing in his living room. In fluent Brazillian Portuguese, the massive figure said, "Hello Bruno. I've come here to make your dreams come true."

*** next ****

#14   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2003, 01:25 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Intimate encounters

I have to admit it was at least curious being with this guy. I arrived at his place and judging by the hot and humid weather I was way down the Capricorn Tropic, on a typical winter morning. The place was good, but could use a good cleaning. Anyway, when the guy opened the door, I was sitting on his couch, filling the whole space.
I greeted him on his native language, Portuguese and that exotic language made my tongue dance around my lips, and the sibilant words came as fluent as any other native speaker.
The poor guy never knew what hit him, he just stood there watching my enormous figure looking at him. He was not bad, not bad at all! 5?8? tall, smooth chest, hairy toned legs, he must be returning from his morning jogging, his glistening fit muscles were showing through his tight shirt, and his skimpy shorts showed his nice tiny butt.
You didn?t see a nice ass until you see a Brazilian butt! Men or women, each butt has a nice shape, awesome tonus and incredible proportion.
I was checking him out big time, and he was there looking at my enormous bulk.
?Hey Bruno are you gonna stay there?? I asked him smiling, and he finally woke out from his own dreams.
?Larry? Larry is that you? How come! You?re a just a fantasy!? He said in Portuguese summoning his own saints, I stood up and brushed his fair brown hair ? ?Do I feel like a fantasy to you??
?Yes, you do! You are enormous! Your muscles are unbelievably HUGE! I know I was the one who first gave your stats!? the guy said as he kept walking and checking me, poking my muscles and trying to see if that was true.
?Bruno, I am real, don?t you see?? I grabbed him and pulled next to me ?And I am here to please you!?
?This can?t be true! You?re just a character created by Scott! You?re just words on a text editor!? He said while feeling my pecs.
?Scott, yes, he has a great cock, he fucked me nice and powerfully!? I said brushing his hair, but the guy was still very nervous ? ?Oh man, I?ve been writing for so long, I finally lost it!?
I stood up and prepared to leave ? ?If that?s how you feel, I should leave!?
?NO! PLEASE!? He yelled and threw himself at my feet.
I smiled and grabbed him, nursing his tropical beauty in my arms ? ?Why don?t you wanna believe in me, beauty??
?Well, frankly, because you are too perfect to be true!? He said looking at me with those big brown eyes, so deep, so beautiful.
?You like my muscles?? I said feeling his worshipping powers already feeding my muscles.
?OH YEAH!? He said palming my biceps, he kept rubbing them lustfully ? ?Oh God, look at these arms! Giant guns!? I kept feeling them swelling as he said that, I closed my eyes and felt my arms growing insanely huge, as well as the rest of my incredible body.
?WHOA! You sure like biceps don?t you?? I asked smiling
He looked at me with his big puppy eyes ? ?I am completely fascinated by biceps, I dream about them, I love huge, muscular, ripped, ultra developed guns, like yours!?
With each word I felt my arms growing thicker, insanely ripped, they were augmenting even more than I was used, I?ve never felt anything like that, he was actually controlling my growth!?
I felt my arms growing longer, lower, they were almost touching the ground, my hands were enormous, they look like paws! I could hide a basketball in one hand! I said nothing, I kept feeling as he had his eyes closed.
?I wanna a man with arms so huge they?re as thick as his legs, he will be more powerful than one thousand men, and his arms will show that, I wanna feel his biceps so insanely huge, so veined, like boulders!?
I smiled, this guy was good!
?His shoulders will also be amazingly wide! Each shoulder will be twice the size of a basketball!? I moaned as shoulders expanded exponentially, and they grew stronger and more ripped than ever.
He opened his eyes and saw what he had done to me!
I was MARVELOUS! He had given me at least 500 pounds of sheer muscle, but it was not the mass itself, it was the way he had distributed it all over my body! I now looked like a comic book muscle monster; my arms touched the ground and the size of my hands were humongous, but most impressive were the size of my guns! I could tell they were at least just as big as Jake?s and I was almost one foot and a half taller than me! I loved the feeling of POWER they gave me! I had grown so massive and almost got proportional but you could tell Bruno was a bicep?s fetish guy. Each one my guns should almost 400 inches around, and they peaked at least thirty inches high.
?What about now? Do I look big enough to you now?? I said while flexing my guns.
He smiled nervously; the little guy was in heaven.
?I must tell you, I am surprised, no one had been able to control my growth like you did!?
?Let?s say I customized you!? Bruno said with a glint in his eyes.
He climbed up my biceps and let his hard 7 inches cock free.
?What are you doing?? I asked smiling.
?You are here to please me aren?t you?? He said and I realized his intent, he sat on my biceps and placed his cock between my forearm and the enormous gun.
?FLEX!? he ordered me, and I obliged. Of course I barely squeezed my huge guns around his cock and the little man came all over my biceps. I smiled while I helped him back at the ground.
?Are you through so soon??
?Hey, it?s not everyday a behemoth appears on my living room, I had to realize this old fantasy of mine!? He said recovering his breath.
?But that?s why I am here for!? I said opening my arms and hugging him tightly, I laid down on the floor with him atop of me ? ?Help yourself!?
He was already hardening, I could tell, he massaged my pecs, felt my nipples with his tongue and caressed every inch of my muscles, and I could feel my body inflating, increasing, enhancing, the muscles enlarging by the second.
?Wow. You really got the hang of this, Bruno!? I said as I felt my body quickly growing to catch up with my monstrous arms.
?It is easy, after you accept!? He said squeezing my pecs and licking my abdomen.
I could feel my own cock growing harder now, and suddenly Bruno was being lifted of my body because of my huge cock which lied between him and my stomach.
Bruno grinned, he grabbed my lats with his hands and my waist with his legs, trying to avoid my huge pole to reach it?s full hardness, he resisted with all his might, but let?s face he wouldn?t stand a chance with a practically 4 feet long cock thicker than his thighs, in less than thirty seconds my cock broke free and lifted the guy, fortunately he grabbed my cock as it abruptly escaped from its fragile prison.
It was hilarious, my cock bouncing up and down, dragging my gentle worshipper with it.
?WHOA!? He screamed as he felt the power of my hardening cock.
?Sorry! But you tried to stop the unstoppable!? I smiled as he looked at me with an astonished face ? ?WOW!?
His face glowed as he embraced my cock, the head was poking his chin, he started jerking my monstrous cock with his entire body, using his legs to gain impulse. I moaned and felt my orgasm building, this guy was really good.
My cock was getting harder, and longer, stronger, thicker and more veined. Soon, Bruno was having trouble to jerk my cock, he had to stay at the tip of his toes. I couldn?t hold much longer, Bruno stretched himself to reach my enormous head with his hot tongue.
The moment he touched my head, I busted into volleys and volleys of my thick hot cum. I could see the entire room splattered with my spunk, as I kept cumming and cumming. I screamed in ecstasy, feeling that he still had his mouth around my head, drinking eagerly my powerful juice.
Then he finally stopped and looked at me with those big puppy eyes.
?You?re the most beautiful man, I?ve ever dreamed of!!!? He head my cum all over his face, I laughed hard as he cleaned the drips of his hair, his chin ad his cheeks.
?Why, thank you! But I gotta confess your fetish for muscles had done more for me than anything you can tell me, I am really thankful for that!? I stood up and hugged him tightly, feeling my spunk oozing both of us.
?Larry, I still can?t believe! How come you come into life?? Bruno asked marveled.
?What are you talking about?? The guy should be hallucinating from my cum, but then I remembered he already knew my name, and he knew quite stuff about me?
?Bruno, what exactly did you mean by ?coming into life??
?Well, I was working on the chapter of Magic Muscle just the other night??
?Magic Muscle? What is that??
His face changed dramatically, he just looked at me smiling ? ?Oh, it?s nothing important, I am just like this, my mind is always drifting!?
I smiled, but I wasn?t convinced, anyway I still had eight more worshippers to visit before I could meet Jake and take him back for me.
?Well Bruno, you certainly made me even more powerful!? I?ve flexed my biceps and they were insanely peaking, I knew he liked my biceps so I just let the guy kissed each one goodbye. Then I took him on my guns for another ride, and he came twice more all over me. Talk about a muscle junkie!
When we kissed goodbye, his hot tongue tasted at my cum, and I liked it. Then I caressed him and kissed bate his tight ass cheeks ?You look so cutie, I could eat you alive!?
?Next time, who knows?? he said as he realized my teleport spell being summoned by me, he took a few steps back and I was involved by blue smoke and disappeared from his living room. Bruno was nice guy, but I couldn?t stop thinking he was maybe TOO fixed on arms, I mean there are other muscles,!? Anyway, I was glad because he made also as muscular as Jake, I knew that I was 5250 pounds and only two worshippers had made me grow, Jake would never know what hit him!!!?

Bruno spent over forty minutes cleaning his living room, the funky smell of cum was all over the place, he cleaned the furniture, the carpets and even the walls including the ceiling! He was exhausted from cleaning, so Bruno decided to take a hot shower, mentally revising the best moments of his extraordinary encounter.
?Oh man, my next chapter will be wonderful, I will write just everything he had done to me!? Bruno said out loud as he came from his bathroom. He had a white towel around his tiny waist, and he dried his shoulder length brown hair, when he listened the loud crack coming form his room. He ran into his room, and his towel dropped as well as his jaw.
?What the fuck?? Bruno asked surprised and shocked.
?WHAT?S THE MATTER PAPA? ARE YOU SCARED TO SEE ME TOO?? The blond behemoth said laid down on Bruno?s bed. Actually, the bed had been broken and even the floor showed some cracks so heavy that enormous man was.
?It can?t be true! You too??
?Yes, daddy, It?s me Jake!? The man said with a mean glint in his eyes!?
?I am 23! I can?t be your father!? Bruno said trying to avoid confrontation.
?But you are, little Bruno!? The man stood up! He was taller than the tallest NBA player, for at least two heads! But he was so freaking wide, it was impossible not to stare at his incredible power. ? ?You were the one who first wrote me, you gave me your lust after muscles, especially for freaky, uncanny muscles, you wanted me to be the perfect lover for Larry!?
?This can?t be happening!? Bruno said as he took a few steps back.
Jake smiled and pulled the little man into him ?Papa, you were the one who made it possible for me to grow this BIG! You know that?s true!?
?That?s a fantasy! A story! A bunch of words on a blank screen!?
Jake silenced him with a hot kiss on his full lips, he lifted Bruno and hugged him tightly and danced around the room with him, when he finally lowered the dizzy Latin guy, he had a beautiful smile in his face ? ?You really need to understand it all? Gee, Scott is so much more fun than you are, daddy!?
?Scott? Corwin? Does he know you tow are alive in our world?? Bruno said confused
?Your world? What makes you think it?s your world? How are you sure you?re not the fantasy and I am the real man?? He flexed his monstrous biceps and suddenly Bruno lost his delightful sight.
?I know you?re into biceps, papa! You love to squeeze and kiss the peaks, you even fantasize about being bicep fucked!? He grabbed the man and placed on his enormous guns and FLEXED them rhythmly, and the peaks grew higher and higher, insanely huge!
?OH! OH! OH!? Bruno moaned as he felt the powerful waves of that gigantic biceps toying with him up and down, up and down. Then, Jake stopped for one second and FLEXED with all his mighty. Bruno felt the peak entering his but, and forcing his cheeks apart, he tried to resist but it was useless, he was being raped by one giant motherfucker gun!!! His ultimate desire, his most intimate fantasy! He felt his anus being ripped by the immensity of that biceps he held his breath and felt the glorious of that anatomically improbable fact. Then, Jake laughed as he saw Bruno cumming as his biceps entered his tight ass cheeks. Jake started flexing up and down, toying with Bruno until the man had a huge smile in his face.
?There, there, are you happy?? Jake asked proud of himself.
?OH YEAH!? Bruno screamed ?But how??
?Papa, are you gonna insist on this??
?No, Jake, I won?t! But why are you here, I mean??
?Larry, had just been here too, I know that! I want you to make me grow much more than you made him! I wanna do much more than he had done for you, Bruno, you know I can! Fuck I am a part of you! Every fantasy of yours, I know by heart!?
?Why?? Bruno asked already feeling Jake?s enormous biceps while he stood up. Jake was so tall that Bruno had actually to get up on a chair.
?Bruno, I don?t wanna be the little guy again! You?ve made me taste the power, now I don?t wanna lose it! Please, papa, help your child to be the biggest motherfucker ever! Besides, you can make me taller too!?
?But Scott said there was a limit, he doesn?t like super tall guys??
?Again, I was not created by Scott, and you?ve already made me grow this tall!? Jake blinked and Bruno blushed.
?Okay, Jake! You know I can?t deny anything to you!?
Jake smiled and felt himself getting bigger and more muscular, as Bruno rubbed his enormous guns.
In his mind?s eye, Jake saw Stephan at his side ? ?Very well, my lover, you?ll steal from Larry each of his worshippers, and you?ll avenge me, you will!?

NEXT
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2006, 03:50 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
3 years, this thread is positively ancient, just decided to read it. Too bad no one has gone after M4L's "next"...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options