The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleMorpher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM

MuscleMorpher is on a distinguished road
I Wish for More: Part 1

Hey everyone, I am a long time lurker. I had this idea for a story and decided I would write and post it. The plot line is a little cliche so I wouldn't say it is all my idea . However I hope you will still enjoy it. Please note that this story contains sexual acts between two 16 year old boys (I am not sure if that is against the rules). Also this first part doesn't have a lot of growth but I will try to add more parts often. Ideas and criticisms appreciated.

Liam awoke from his sleep like every other day. His alarm rang in his ear and he smashed the snooze button with his pointer finger. He crawled his way out of bed and moved toward the bathroom like a zombie. He was completely nude but he didn?t care because his parents were always at work before he got out of bed. Liam showered and pulled on a grey fruit of the loom t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He admired himself in the mirror, well not really admired. Liam was average but that was all. He was skinny enough that the muscle he did have showed, and his face was nothing to put of the cover of GQ but it wasn?t bad either. He brushed his teeth and headed downstairs.

Liam walked to the kitchen his stomach guiding his steps. On the table was a note from his parents. It read, ?Happy birthday, we will be home early tonight and go out to dinner. Promise.? Liam tossed the note aside and prepared a bowl of cereal, he knew his 16th birthday would be nothing special. His parents always said they could get home early but something always held them up. ?I just wish school was cancelled today,? he said to himself.
He finished his cereal and glided into the living room to watch the news like he always did. He didn?t know why he watched nothing interesting ever happened. He flipped it on and the news jingle washed out of the speakers and images floated along the screen of all the news anchors. ?This just in,? the lady sitting behind the black oval desk started, ?high school kids are in for a treat today. An infestation of rats has been found at the school and is being taken care of until then school is cancelled.? Liam gawked in amazement; his birthday wish had come true.

He flipped off the T.V. and stormed upstairs. He flipped his cell phone over in his hands well grabbing from beside his bed. He dialed the first number on his speed dial, it rang for a few seconds then a soft ?Hello? sounded on the other end.

?Dude did you hear,? Liam said into the device. ?School is closed.?

?Yeah,? the other voice said. ?It?s so awesome,? a typical high school answer.

?Hey do you want to come over,? Liam asked hopefully.

A pause on the other end, then a bit of murmuring in Spanish erupted in Liam?s ear. ?Yeah sure,? the voice said, ?be over in a bit.

The phone beeped as the call ended. Noe had been Liam?s best friend since they were in sixth grade. Although lately it had seemed like more than friendship. Liam didn?t know if Noe was gay or not and no one, not even Noe, knew Liam was gay; but something had been pulling at Liam when he was around Noe, and even Noe had been acting a little strange.

Liam went and gathered things around his room tucking them away. Liam didn?t even realize that minutes had passed and the doorbell rang. The door drew closer as Liam hurdled over the banister and rushed to the door. He pulled it open. In front of him stood his friend Noe, he was a few inches shorter than Liam?s five foot eleven, but his muscles were more developed. He wasn?t big by any means but bigger than Liam.

?Hey man,? Liam said. ?Come on in.?

Noe stepped into the house and immediately gravitated up the stairs as he always did. The door closed shut as each teen entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. ?Happy birthday,? said Noe pulling out a small wrapped gift from his pocket. It was wrapped in old newspaper that crunched as the bag passed into Liam?s hand.

?Thanks man,? Liam said already ripping into the package. A small bracelet, made of hemp with bone beads intertwined between knots, fell into his hand.

?My mom helped me make it,? Noe sighed. ?I didn?t really know what to get you so she insisted I make it for you. It?s supposed to protect you, or something.?

Liam slipped the bracelet onto his arm. It hung limp from his arm being so small. ?It?s cool,? Liam said giving Noe a reassuring and firm pat on the shoulder. ?So what do you want to do??

?It?s your birthday,? Noe said giving Liam a confused look.

A paused filled the room as Liam thought, ?I guess we could go ride bikes down to the lake.? There was a small lake in the woods not far out of town, most kids would ride their bikes there to swim and hang out. ?We could swim or something.?

?I didn?t bring a suit,? Noe said matter-of-factly.

?You can borrow one of my old ones,? Liam said flinging a red swimsuit at Noe.
Noe caught the suit and smiled. He pulled off his clothes piece by piece until he got to his underwear. Noe had never changed in front of Liam even though he had stayed over countless nights. Liam couldn?t help himself he had to sneak a peek. As Noe peeled his underwear off Liam followed the hair from his belly button down. An average sized five inch flaccid cock flopped out. Even though Liam had seen cocks before in the locker room and on the internet something about seeing Noe naked made him go hard. The nude boy standing there didn?t last long and he soon had the red swimsuit over his body. Liam hadn?t realized it but he had pulled on his swimsuit also.

As they rode to the lake Liam couldn?t get the image of his nude friend out of his head. He wanted so badly to tell Noe how he felt and get it over with but he couldn?t bear to hurt the friendship they had if the comment was to awkward. ?I wish he would tell me what he truly felt about me, if there is anything more,? Liam whispered under his breath sighing.

Noe stopped his bike causing Liam to pull over to. ?Follow me,? Noe said walking alongside his bike into the mess of trees. They walked for a good distance then stopped in a clearing. The clearing was very small but also very isolated. Noe turned to Liam. ?There is something I have been meaning to tell you for a while now,? Noe paused, ?so I want to be honest with you.

Liam just stared, had he heard what I said, he thought worried. ?Sure man.?

Noe moved his hands around nervously. ?I don?t know why I feel I should tell you here and now but I want to.? Noe got up close to Liam, so close he could feel Liam?s breath on his eyes. ?I wanted to tell you that?I love you more than a friend. I know it sounds strange but I love you love you.?

Liam didn?t know what to say. He had waited to hear something like this but now that it was happening he was dumbstruck. He didn?t know what to say so he just acted. His lips came close to Noe?s lips, their breath intermingling. Then their lips touched and they grabbed each other in an instant. Liam had never felt a kiss like this, it tasted spicy and sweet and his heart thumbed to the rhythm of their kiss. Noe?s tongue traced Liam?s lips and Liam responded by pushing his tongue out as well. As their tongues touched the sweet and spicy taste intensified and Liam felt as if his heart would leap out of his chest. Then it was over they released each other and just stared into one another?s eyes. Liam longed to lean in for another kiss but resisted instead he said, ?Why now, why tell me now.?

?I don?t know,? Noe stuttered, ?I just felt compelled to.?

?I thought it was because you heard what I said.?

?What did you say,? Noe asked tilting his head?

?I wanted you to tell me how you truly felt,? Liam stood there still stunned. Two of his wishes had come true today. A day off of school and a new found boyfriend. ?It seems like everything I have asked for I have gotten today.?

?Cool birthday,? Noe said upon finding nothing else to say. He leaned in again just wanting to taste Liam again.

Liam responded by leaning in also, wanting to taste Noe again. The pent up love they had secretly had for one another just flowed out of them into their kiss. After five minutes of endless kissing they released each other again. They both looked down and noticed that both their shorts were tenting up with throbbing erections and the front of them a little wet. ?I wish our erections would go away so we could make this last,? Liam said smiling. However his smile quickly faded as he noticed that both their erections were gone and there shorts no longer tenting but instead just showing small wet spots.

?Dude are all your birthday wishes going to come true or something,? Noe said smiling.

?This is too weird. Let?s go back to my house and sort everything out,? Liam said actually looking worried.

Noe paused a little confused at his friends worried expression, ?Alright,? Noe said giving Liam a peck on the check and hopping on to his bike.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i like the premise please keep it up!! cant wait for the msucle growth!!!
  #3   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Excellent start! Can't wait for more!
  #4   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:36 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
This is very well written and erotic. Looking forward to more!

-Brad
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:36 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sweet, and potentially quite sexy :P definitely intrigued!

Things happen.
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:11 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Interesting beginning. But as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for...
  #7   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
moar plz

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size