The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: How should the characters develop in this story?
Poll Options
How should the characters develop in this story?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
High School Development FEEDBACK

I just finished writing Chapter 13 of HSD, then decided I hated it and all that I'd just written. I know how I want to tie up the story but am having trouble getting there. Please give me all your ideas and comments that you have, I will receive them all and take them into consideration. I just need some mind stimulation, so to speak! Also...take the poll

(If this type of post is not allowed, moderator, please delete or alert me so I can delete the thread. I do not want to violate ANY rules. Thanks.)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2005, 01:51 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Follow your instincts...

It was your comment setting up the poll that really shaped my vote here, Aardvark. Like most of the voters (obviously), I'd love to see HSD continue and read more muscle growth in this great storyline. But it's had a good run, and it sounds from your post that you're starting to run out of steam on it. Rather than forcing yourself to push on through more chapters that you end up "hating", I'd rather see you wrap it up, let the storyline wind down (if the series were to end TODAY, it'd still be a great accomplishment!) and then move on to a new series with new characters and new ideas. Don't burn yourself out trying to find new directions to take HSD, or you'll end up making this face by the end:

Thanks for the GREAT work on HSD, can't wait to see where you take the storyline if you decide to continue it on, and I look forward to your next storyline once it's done!!
  #3   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 07:01 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
I agree! Wrap it up! Although I've enjoyed this series a LOT, I've always found the overall plot to be a little aimless. I'd like to see you tie it up into a nice little knot and be done with it. You can always re-visit later, but this series "feels" like it wants to end. You seem to sense that, too.

Very hot. Very enjoyable. Now put a period on the end of the sentence.
  #4   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 12:24 PM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
I'd love more detailed and slow-progressing body and mind growth - you're just so great at writing it. I love the way Jamie's change has been so gradual - can't wait to see more.
  #5   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 04:50 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the comments so far, guys! Even before I set up this thread, I intended on ending the story soon. Basically my intention was fifteen chapters, but I may do even less than that. The story is, indeed, ready to end, I love it and think it's the best I've ever written, but I want to explore some other ideas I have. The characters I've created are definitely ripe for future series, an idea that I want to capitalize on...later.

I wanted to know if other people agreed with me, and judging by that poll they obviously do. Expect a new chapter sometime soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options