The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 02:06 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Dragon's Curse 2

Irish Coffee is good for never sleeping and tons of inspiration/motivation/fffffffffffffffffff. Anyways, before reading this, you should probably read all 7 parts of the first installment.

Also, here's updated appearances for the two guys for now.

Zephyr
H/W: 14'3" around half a ton
Body: A ridiculously muscular dragon with large wings. Refer to part 5 for more detail
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Silver, lower-mid back length, pulled back into a pony tail still. . . That's a lot of hair

Orion
H/W: 5”6” 130
Body: Currently nothing but skin and bone, with his scars, he could easily be mistaken as a runaway slave
Eyes: Sky blue
Hair: A regal blond, short, but disheveled

Part 1: Untold Truth

Orion has been restless ever since the Prime Minister reduced him to skin and bones. At first I thought he was like my human form, but upon closer inspection. . . He looked like a dying old man from the neck down. I could see why he had such a sour disposition lately, and I knew I was to blame. Orion didn’t even look my way; instead, he used my old robes to hide his body and face. Come to think of it, he would’ve been so much more successful and happy if he never met me. It’s a fact. He hasn’t talked to me, so I’m sure he’s ready to cut ties with me as soon as we find a way to reverse all of this. For now, we’re just trudging along, I can tell he’s tired, but he won’t be satisfied until we make some form of progress. I wish I could fly him there, but I won’t suggest it. . . I just don’t have it in me right now.

“Are you furious with me?” I finally asked, afraid to hear my suspicions being confirmed.

“No.” He curtly replied, his sharp word seemed to say otherwise.

“But. . . None of this would have ever happened if you never met me. You wouldn’t have any of those scars. You’d be a lone valiant knight without some dragon pretending to be human tagging along. More importantly, you’d be your regular old self.”

“SHUT UP!” He yelled, punching me in the leg only to realize it’d hurt him more than it’d hurt me. I was surprised enough to stop, almost as if he cast an ice spell on me. “Don’t say stupid shit like that! I hate this damn mess too, but stop being such a little whiny bitch about everything!”

“I. . . Was just. . . I made things worse, haven’t I?”

“I-I-I wwwas juuust, QUIT IT!” He shot back, oh hooray, his glare still managed to keep its intimidating intensity. “You’re always like this; I’ve seen ladybugs with more confidence than you. Seriously, grow some balls and stand up for yourself. You’re fuckin’ amazing and my life would be boring as hell if I never met you. . .” His tone became gentle towards the end; it seems he was getting better at this. “That’s why I got these scars protecting you, because you’re worth it. I just wish I knew you were a dragon earlier so I’d have less of these. . . But hey, at least they make me look badass. ‘Sides, we’re a great team and I like this crazy bond we got between us. I wouldn’t trade you for the world. . . Or to get my old body back.”

“Orion. . .” I choked back my tears and lowered myself down to give him a hug. Though it was more like a pressing him against my stomach with my hand. I didn’t like being this big.

“I’m sorry if I always made fun of you or said you were lame or any of that stuff.” He added, spreading his arms over my abs in attempt to hug me. “And I know you’ll fix this.”

I smiled wider than I ever had. I liked this Orion better, mentally, anyway. I always thought I was a burden to him and apparently it was the opposite. Maybe I am still a “silly dragon” as the Magister put it. Despite all the time I spent among Humans, rather, with just one human. . . I still have a lot to learn. Though I do know one thing, metaphorically speaking, humans have the amazing hearts. Far larger, warmer, and forgiving compared to a Dragon’s petrified heart – if you could even call it that.

“Okay, okay, enough of this sappy crap. Let’s just get you to that dusty old library you were talking about.” Orion straightened up and marched forward, with a new spring in his step. He must’ve been feeling better because he got that off his chest. Or perhaps because he knew that he made me feel better. . . Forget walking, I feel pumped!

“We’re flying there.” I stated, scooping him up and putting him on my shoulders. “Get some rope from my bag here. I’ll just tie it up so you can hold on.”

“. . . Fly?” He grew pale, from what I seen out the corner of my eye. He glanced downward then shot right back up closing his eyes tightly. It was a pretty long drop down, and I’m sure he just imagined how far the drop would be once we were in the air.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be safe. Think of it this way, you’ll be the first human to ever ride a dragon.” I laughed, tying some rope around my horns. Orion didn’t respond, but held on tightly as if his life depended. . . On. . . It. . . Well, it kind of did. Though I could catch him before he hit the ground, but I hope it wouldn’t come to that. “Are we clear for take-off, captain?”

“Yep. . .” He trailed off, gripping the rope even tighter. I flapped my wings a few times to get some momentum, and lifted myself into the air. I pushed off the ground and allowed my wings and the wind to keep me airborne, and two major events played out that day. One, the first human to ride a dragon; Two, the first time Orion let out a girlish scream of terror.

Last edited by Rarity; January 1st, 2012 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 02:14 AM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
I just have to say - that was more of the same... AWESOMENESS.

I like this story. A lot Please continue
  #3   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Please never stop writing.

This new part is awesome. ^_^ Pure awesomeness indeed. <3 Orion really changed, plus the last piece of the part was hilarious: "One, the first human to ride a dragon; Two, the first time Orion let out a girlish scream of terror." That's hillarious. xD

You know? This story so far is damn good fantasy book/novel material.If this does become a book, then you bet I'll be one of the 1st to buy it. 83

I have to ask this cause my curiosity is commanding me, lol. But why did you decide to write this story? Did you happen to get inspired by Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or something? ^^
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanugumo View Post
I have to ask this cause my curiosity is commanding me, lol. But why did you decide to write this story? Did you happen to get inspired by Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or something? ^^
Never played either of those. I played a lot of fantasy games because and let's be honest, they are full of odd looking but HOT muscly GAYS.

As for how I get started, I make costumes and dresses for my drama club (and sometimes write up short plays so we can practice - but we never do a big performance with the stuff). I also make outfits at home for funsies. A while ago I was making an outfit from scratch for a warrior and the guy I was using happened to be buff and blond, and funnily enough, the story/play/plot had NOTHING to do with the one I wrote sans the buff blond guy. From there I sprinkled some fairydust and past encounters with "fantasy" and made a story. Sometimes I can't even pinpoint where I got the idea from, except for names, which I snatch and grab from the games since they are fitting/not entirely common/look cool/etc.
  #5   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 10:34 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Good start Orion is growing up now? Thought he was suppos tobe a jerk
  #6   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:20 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
HA HA! Girlish scream I loved that little ending. As usual I am excited to read more.
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:50 PM

By growing up do you mean mentally maturing? If so, then yes, Orion is growing up. He's a warrior type, fueled by arrogance and strength, so he has very little use or know how of any "sappy mushy loveydovey" feelings, which makes sense. Of course, he's now capable of expressing himself - though he does it poorly. You can't become Lord Casanova in a day, after all.

ALSO~ Thanks silvermane, I'm super happy that my stories aren't boring you. :3c

Part 2: De Marx

It felt great flying through the sky, which was something I rarely did these days. The wind rushing past me, diving through puffy white clouds, bathing in the sunlight – it was all very refreshing, to say the very least. I was hoping Orion felt the same, but it seems diving through clouds only got him wet, while the sun tried its hardest to burn any part of his exposed flesh. However, he didn’t complain once yet. I slowed down a bit, just enough for the sound of my wings flapping to quiet down.

“Hey Orion, are you comfortable back there?”

“Yeah.” He yelled back, and from the corner of my eye it looked like he wasn’t so frightened anymore. He noticed me staring at him and smiled. I think he was used to how weird a Dragon’s body is by now when it comes to contorting. Er, or he thought it still looked awkward. “It’s pretty nice up here.”

“I’m glad that you’re enjoying yourself, then.”

“Uh, yeah, so are you enjoying the breeze between your legs? ‘Cause your armor-vest man-skirt thing fell off a while back.”

“What?!” I halted and violently bobbed up once and then straight down. I think my face was glowing red. Have you ever seen a dragon blush? It’s definitely. . . Something to see. Orion didn’t seem all that scared, considering he was preoccupied with laughing his head off. I couldn’t help it, it was contagious. “Pppffaahahahaaaaa! I’m so glad you’re on my back. I’m even gladder that I bought a giant sized pair of pants before leaving.”

“If you bought pants, why were you wearing the crappy thing I made?”

“It was a semi-selfless gift made by you, that’s why.” I chuckled.

“Oh well, aren’t you just an adorable little dragon.” He sarcastically said, poking fun at me for keeping something with some sentimental value – I suppose. He seemed particularly happy that I said that, regardless. “Anyway, what’re you so worried about? I’ve seen dragons naked before, there’s not much down there.”

“Normal dragons don’t have much showing at first. Humanoid ones such as myself. . . Well, I suppose enough is showing to clearly indicate that I have a penis. I’d rather not share my genitals with the world, Orion.”

“Well that’s all fine and good, but you’re going to have to share them with SOMEONE, ya know.” He grinned, giving me a few heavy pats on the neck.

“O-oh well yeah I guessssssohboylookatthatwe’rehere!” I blurted out, pointing down to an ancient building. Thank goodness for a subject change! It was a library protected by magicks, so magic users from all around felt safe leaving their secrets and spells there. The tower that was a mix of pure white and black ascended towards the heavens, filled with every kind of spell imaginable. It was truly magnificent and unworldly. Oddly enough, only those accompanied by dragons could enter. . . This leads me to believe that long ago, humans and dragons coexisted peacefully. That would explain why there’s humanoid dragons and spells to change dragons mostly into humans and vice versa. I wish there was a library like this filled with our world’s history. I’d like to see where everything went so wrong.

“Zephyr?” Orion asked, giving me a look of concern. Apparently I landed without noticing and hunched over with my head halfway down to the ground, completely lost in thought. He shook his head, but still smiled. He walked around to my side and went through my bag, pulling out my pair of pants. He handed them to me and asked, “Why not change into a human?

“Honestly, I feel pent up as a human, but I still kind of enjoy it. It’s like wearing fancy clothes, you know you look great in them, but they aren’t all that comfortable. When I’m like this. . .” I spread my arms and wings out at this point. “I feel free, I feel great. No matter how much I hate to admit it, I love being a dragon.”

“Oh.” He sighed, “I feel the same way about being human. But after getting’ all big and buff. . . I think I wouldn’t mind. Anyway, what’s this stack of stones called?”

“Mana De Marx, it’s named that because it’s directly under the manastar of Marx, which is actually a ball of mana energy – both of the light and dark elements - floating in the sky a few miles from the surface of our planet. The magic maintains and protects the tower, or so I'm told. Still, it’s far larger than I imagined. . . I think I can even fit through the door without changing.”

“Well, let’s go!” He sprung himself forward, dashing for the door. He was clearly uninterested in the magic marvel before us. . . Such is the inner-workings of Orion's simple mind. Then again, it was the finish line of our little journey, so I couldn't blame him. I hurried along, since even if he got to the stone doors before me, there’s no way he’d push it open by himself.
  #8   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
nice! hope you continue it
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:06 PM

Part 3: Confidence Rising

Once I pushed open the door, I was greeted with the sight of many dragons and humans. Many of the dragons were human sized or close to it, much like all magic dragons, excluding myself and my father, of course. There were a few bigger dragons lying around, but it was obvious they were ?the muscle? for their magic using partners. I think I felt my heart leap when I saw the sight; humans and dragons in one area, relaxing and conversing with each other. Judging from the awestruck or frightened looks on some of the towers? inhabitants, I would assume they know who I was. There was only one type of dragon that looked like all three combined AND who had a very dark blue skin. I just nodded and smiled, which made the frightened ones settle down a bit, and the awestruck ones. . . I think I just heard a squeal. The occupants of the tower began to quietly gossip among themselves; I could read their lips and they sure had nice things to say about me. I wonder if this is how awesome Orion feels whenever he gets complimented.

Orion noticed right away that all eyes were on me, and seemed jealous. I could see it in his eyes, but it was in a way that wasn?t all that serious, in fact, he looked kind of cute with his little pouty face and his arms crossed. Regardless, he followed me up to the tower guardian?s desk without any complaints. For the record, the tower guardian was basically a librarian with a cooler title. The glorified librarian sat behind a tall desk, which was taller than Orion ? obviously meant for dragons as well. He was a flying dragon of the humanoid variety, about 5 or 6 feet shorter than I was. He looked like he had a more streamlined build with the way the robes clung to his frame.

?Hello there.? I said, knocking on his desk to make him look up from his book. He immediately froze as he saw me. His eyes darted around wildly, going from one corner of my body from to the other.

?Prince Zephyr? I never thought I?d see you up close. . . Oh my, you?re very. . . The descriptions I have heard don't seem all that accurate.? He mumbled, trying to gather his bearings. His milky skin was an off-white color, so it was obvious that he was blushing. Orion sighed heavily and turned his back to the two of us, clearly disgusted with how much attention I was getting.

?Thanks.? I smiled, as I pretended to rustle my hair ? though my true motive was to give him view of my flexed bicep. He seemed to lose his breath as his eyes stuck to my flexing bicep. ?Mind telling me where the transformation spell section is??

Cyrus was in a daze due to looking at my pecs and abs. I bent over slightly and flexed my entire chest once, just so he could get a taste. . . I don't know why. That just made him even more focused on my body, so I had no choice but to slam my hand on the desk to snap him out of it. The desk's nameplate caught my eye as it rose up and fell back, it read "Cyrus Fyze". The way he jumped up was priceless, so I figured I?d keep going along with it to see how embarrassed he?d get.

?Cyrus, please focus. If you want a crash course on dragon anatomy, I?ll help you later.? I said, mostly as a joke. But the comment flowed through my mind one more time and the idea sounded fun. He was a cutie too, black hair in a pony tail, circular glasses over his maw, brown eyes. . . Ug, what?s wrong with me?! Orion is the one I like, even if he?s all scrawny and kind of ugly now. . . This Cyrus guy is probably a very suitable mate for me. He was possibly the best of his kind if he?s allowed to be the tower?s guardian. The image of me looming over his white, smooth body just kept playing through my mind. ?I hope you do take me up on that offer. I even have a wonderfully detailed model you could use. It?s pretty big though, I think I'd have to adjust it so you can view the entire thing.?

?Prince Zephyr. . .? He giggled, using his hands to cover his cheeks so I wouldn?t see how flushed he was. ?They?re on the 8th floor in the northern section. . . So. . . When might I. . . Attend this crash course of yours??

?Whenever you want, Cyrus. And please, just call me Zephyr.? I winked and gave him a pumped up side chest flex to keep his mind occupied for the next few hours. In one second flat, Cyrus excused himself and retreated into a room behind his desk. ?Well, that covers that, let?s get going and look for that book.?

Orion shot me a dirty look before averting his gaze to the floor, silently following behind me. What?s he so worked up about? He should be happy that he?s so close to being normal.
  #10   Add to lost1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM

lost1 is on a distinguished road
glad to see more of this story, hope it keeps going. hoping for a happy ending for this pair, they are just too good together for it not to be.
  #11   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 07:23 PM

hope

i really hope they also stay together and that everything gooes well
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM

Part 4: Resources Found

The tower?s selection of books was absolutely amazing. I always to visit Mana De Marx before. . . Alas, dear Orion kept me preoccupied with his silly quests and adventures. I can?t say I didn?t have fun on those outings, though. I just wish we were here under different circumstances.

?Damn, I?m surprised the floors aren?t all sticky. With all these books, I bet a nerd would cu-?

?Orion! Hush!? The last thing he?d want to do is rub a magic user the wrong way. Actually, I think this entire floor was empty. I skimmed the bookshelves, shuffling from side to side and bending down to get a good look. I should?ve just transformed myself back into a human before I even stepped through the door. However, the shelves were extremely high, so I suppose being like this would make the search go by faster.

?Uh, Zephyr?? Orion asked while he punched my leg repeatedly to get my attention. ?Why?d you grab all those books??

?Oh. . . I seemed to have gotten carried away.? I chuckled, looking at the plethora of books I was carrying. The titles on the books sounded so interesting; maybe that?s why I grabbed all of them. I?m both shocked and amused that I didn?t realize I was carrying all of these. Perhaps it?s because they feel so light due to my newfound strength. ?Er, and here?s the one we?re looking for! It?s the Encyclopedia for Advanced Altering of Humans. I found the dragon version earlier; I figured it?d be close by.?

"Awesome!" His eyes grew wide and shimmered; like I just told him he won the some contest and became king of the world.

?Heh, let?s go to an Inn so I can get supplies to make a more favorable spell.? I placed the books into my bag. It was only 10 or so books, anyway.

?Aren?t you forgetting something??

?Right, right.? I nodded, remembering that I was still Mister Huge, Dark-Blue, and Intimidating. My first spell was one on my pants, to make sure they shrunk with me ? Just so I could keep my dignity. The second was more complex and felt like it took forever to finish. Once it was done, my dragon hide was instantly drained of its color, returning to a solid light peachy color. Orion cocked his eyebrow at my sudden color swap, and realized that I had already cast the spell. He stood back for a moment, almost as if he were trying to get a good look at my entire body as it changed.

-switch of narration-

It was a rapid spell, quickly working its way through each fiber of the large dragon?s body. His frame shrunk in width and height, his hair following suit and becoming shorter. Zephyr?s talons dulled and waned as they changed into soft, but strangely thick looking human hands. His maw pushed inward, while a bump formed over the center of his face ? changing into a nose, but like his hands, it felt a bit bigger than before. His face looked like it was being skillfully carved, although, the features weren?t as delicate or unnoticeable like before. His muscles had shrunk, and his body had stopped transforming, but he did not feel all that familiar with his human form?s stature. His new body seemed to tremble; actually, it was getting used to its new nerve wiring, now that there was more to control.

Zephyr?s hands shook violently, even as he tried to examine them. He noticed they were thicker, bigger than Orion?s were originally. They were connected to thick forearms, veins stuck out, making his entire arm look like a map with many routes. There was even a light coating of white fur covering his forearms. He tried to look down, but light peach mounds of muscles obscured his view, he had moved his leg so he could actually see his feet. Sure enough, connected to his larger foot was a calf that was bigger than Orion?s head. His pale complexion was no longer sickly; in fact, it went up a few tones in color. His entire body reflected his dragon form?s newfound virility, portraying Zephyr as an extremely masculine human, his limbs and torso appearing to be dusted with snow ? which was really just body hair.

?M-my. . . So much for not being huge and intimidating. . .? I muttered; almost in disbelief that my true form?s new stature changed my human form as well. ?At least I can carry the books with ease.?

?Whoa, you?re one sexy grandpa.? He chuckled, probably making fun of the fact I had white hair which now covered my body. At least it was short and not spread all over. Orion approached me, running his hand over my forearm and then over my chest. Oh wow, this feeling. . . Unlike my dragon form I can feel his warm hand touching me. My member stirred, which shocked me out of my daze. I didn?t want to walk out with a tent over my crotch. I pushed Orion away, and threw the bag over my shoulder, walking out of the tower in a hurry.

?There should be an Inn nearby. I saw a town not too far back.? I said over my shoulder. A quick glance told me Orion was way into my new body, I could feel his stare pierce my being ? and the thought of his hands touching me flooded my mind. I had to actually ?lovingly tap? my crotch to keep me from embarrassing myself. This is so unlike me, it?s annoying! I always have control over my actions, but this body just makes me feel like I have to. . . Er. . . Relieve myself in a sexual way.

Maybe another line of thinking will help me keep control. I wonder if I could keep this body and restore Orion?s. Look at him, he was impressed with my dragon form but my human form. He?s absolutely entranced by it. Orion is human after all, so I suppose it would make more sense for him to gravitate towards a virile male such as myself. On the way out, I could feel even more eyes looking at me. I think it would be wise to invest in a big ol? shirt when I get into town.
  #13   Add to lost1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Yah! Hope you keep going. Love every part of this story.
  #14   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:51 PM

i also agree with lost on this
  #15   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 09:23 PM

Part 5: Getting Closer

Like I said, the first thing I did was get a shirt when I came into town; one that covers me fully from neck to waist and shoulder to wrist. I liked attention, but now was not the time to get caught up in myself now that I’m so close to rectifying the current issue. . . And there were dragons and humans about, so that's two different sides that I could draw attention from. Perhaps Orion and I should move here, it's close to the Tower De Marx, not to mention humans and dragons seem to get along just fine.

I'll think more on that later, but right now, I need to find the right ingredients. They're mostly common and easy to find, sans the last one. . . Luckily I know where to get dragon's blood.

“Can’t you just do the hocus pocus crap without this? The other two scaly shit-for-brains did it.” Orion complained, slouching over as I dragged him around the market place.

“Yes, and it was over exaggerated and painful, wasn’t it?” I answered swiftly, “Doing it this way ensures it’ll be safe and painless for the both of us. But first I must ask. . . Do you like my new human form, or my old one?”

“That’s random.” He stated, as his eyes darted to the right corner of the room. “I’d fuck you if you were big or small. I don’t care, they both look good to me.”

“I see. . .” I trailed off, trying to shake my mind of what he said. It was flattering, since I always thought I looked quite ugly as a human. Then again, I think Orion’s only requirement for mating was that his mate had to be living. “Well this can go one of two ways; the easier way will revert me to my original size, and you will expand until you match the size you previously were pre-shrinkage. The second way will allow me to stay this size, but you will revert back to your original size prior to any of the changes – otherwise it’ll be like nothing happened at all. The main factors for the spell are the potency of the ingredients and also your true desire – which will influence the spell’s direction. I am undecided since I don’t know which form I would rather have, so you should probably lay down your opinions on the matter.”

“Uh. . .” I think he went wall-eyed there for a moment.

Okay, I’ll break it down for him. “Way 1: I go small; you go super big. Way 2: I stay super big; you go normal big. Anything in between too, but it really depends on how the enchanted mixture turns out.”

“Yeah, I knew that!” He lied and tried to switch the subject. “What do you wanna do?”

“I. . . Like this form. I think the only reason I liked being in my true form was the sheer strength and durability. In this new human form I have above average strength and durability, I feel great. . . But. . . I would ultimately just want the form that pleases you the most.”

“Like I said, I’d fuck either one. I’d even fuck you if you were a dragon. Just pick the one you want.” He seems impatient all of a sudden.

“Er, y-eah, okay. . . Well then, I have the right ingredients. Now to go somewhere safe so nobody will poke their nose into our business. Maybe an Inn so we can get this done as soon as possible”

“Let’s go to our cabin.” Orion suggested. “You can fly us there. I’ll make us some dinner while you brew up some potions. I don’t mind waitin’ a little longer.”

“That sounds like a plan, but let’s walk a few miles out of the city just to be safe about all of this.” Orion nodded in agreement and followed behind me. This would all be over soon, and then maybe he and I can just go away somewhere and live in peace. No freaky transformation spells or declarations of death from my father. “What exactly does our future hold, anyway?”

“Hell if I know,” I heard him scurrying up to my side, and he wrapped himself around my arm and put his hand in mine. “But it'll probably be some awesome stuff as long as we stick together.”

“It's not that easy, Orion.” I tried to smile, but my own words quashed any chance of that happening.

“I know I can be a stupid jerk sometimes but I'm trying, okay? We've been together for a long time. I love you and I want this to work. I don't want to spend my life with someone who doesn't get me. You do get me, and you love me back anyway. So this is going to work because I said so.”

He just plainly stated his love for me. He must be in serious mode. I didn't know how to respond, so I just pulled him closer to me as we walked in silence. Orion wasn't finished, apparently.

“Besides, I'd give you the best fuck you'll ever get, you'd never want to leave me after that.” Well, okay, I'll pretend like that didn't ruin the moment and just keep walking.

Last edited by Rarity; February 9th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
  #16   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Good story, enjoying it so far, but I noticed about half way through this chapter, you repeat from the start right up to about 4 or 5 paragraphs from the end.
  #17   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlion View Post
Good story, enjoying it so far, but I noticed about half way through this chapter, you repeat from the start right up to about 4 or 5 paragraphs from the end.
THANK YOU! I was typing in Word while listening to my BF complain about how his clothes were getting too tight. So I quickly finished/posted it and went "oh boy, this seems much longer than what I typed" but my BF was making me drive him to a 24/7 Walmart so I didn't reread. I probably wouldn't have noticed until I posted the next segment, which would suck if it took that long.

ALSO WHILE I AM POSTING THIS! It's all about Orion's desire in the end when it comes to the magic working, what do you think would happen? I'm just a bit curious since the last part is coming up.

Last edited by Rarity; February 10th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
  #18   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2012, 12:08 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling in the back of my mind that Orion might end up becoming a dragon. He did seem to lust after Zephyr a little more while he was in his dragon form. Hell even this big bull was lusting for some dragon meat.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #19   Add to lost1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:00 PM

i have some weird feeling papa dragon isn't the bad guy he really is. seems like his motivation was just to get his son to be himself and rejoin the 'family,' and is going to show up and make them both huge.
  #20   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Part 6: Golden Hearts

As we flew close to our home town we were greeted with a snowy sight. I feel sorry for poor Orion, who was shivering despite grabbing every article of clothing out of the supply bag we had. I, on the other hand, was totally fine with the weather. I liked snow; it?s one of the many reasons why I chose to live up north as opposed to down south where it was always mild and comfortable. The blinding conditions made for excellent cover, so I was able to drop Orion off a bit away from town so he could pick up supplies for dinner. He insisted that I get started on the potion to change him back. Ha! I bet he really missed his ?natural insulation?.

I darted straight for home, strangely enthused by the sensation I was having. I was running faster than I ever had in my human form, and it was so easy ? I wasn?t even out of breath. I want to tell Orion how much it would mean to me to stay like this, but I don?t want to pressure him into changing his mind on what he really wants. Now with our cabin in view, I should change my line of thinking; it?s not about what I want, it?s what Orion wants. . . Wait, what?s with the light coming from our cabin? I readied myself, swiftly approaching the cabin in a quiet manner. I slowly opened the door and surveyed all that I could from the doorway, only to find a fire lit causing a silhouette to form around an imposing figure. It had wings, its eyes were glowing; it was clearly a full-blooded dragon in human form. Whatever it was stood at least 8 feet tall, and it was wide even if I didn?t take its wingspan into account. I think if I got in a fight, I?d lose easily.

I knew why it was here, and with everything coming to a close. . . I wasn?t going to take it anymore. ?You know what, I?m tired of this. Tell my father to fuck off already and stop mettling with my life! I?m staying with my HUMAN mate no matter what he says or does. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!?

?Oh come now, son, let us talk about this in a mature fashion.? The imposing figure said, his voice emitting the figure?s superiority. . . It was Yun, the king of all dragons, my father.

?N-no! Get out!? I yelled back, threateningly walking up to my father and looking him square in the eye ? despite him being taller. He smiled and gently put his powerful hand on my shoulder, which caught me off guard.

?It seems that spell my subordinate cast did wonders for your strength and courage. Look at you trying to stand up to me. You are almost as intimidating as I am; almost. Now, please sit.? He said please. That?s so unlike him. . . I obeyed without another second of hesitation. I sat down, and he stood over me, with his arms crossed. I stared at him, and he stared back. We were silent for ten minutes, possibly more than that until he said something. ?I am only looking out for you.?

?No you?re not; you keep trying to hurt Orion.? I replied as calmly as possible.

?Humans get old. We do not.? He stated. I tried to say something, and he even gave me the opportunity to do so by pausing; nothing came out of my mouth. What could I say? ?He will be an old man, a pitiful and miserable version of his younger self. You will be young forever, he will die. He will leave from this plane of existence; you will be stuck here, broken hearted and alone. That is why we do not fall in love with humans, or anything for that matter. Time stops for everything on this planet, however, it does not stop for us.?

?Shut up, just. . . Shut up!? I yelled as I hopped to my feet to punch him. He didn?t even flinch. I kept punching and punching, and eventually my wrists wound up in his hands.

?I want you to come home and find a more suitable mate, one who is a dragon. I do not care if it is another male, but I would hope you pass on your superior genetics to another generation. As the humans would say, you are my flesh and blood. I do not want to see you suffer. I want to see you grow into a powerful ruler, so you can help me watch over this land. I want you to be happy and have hatchings of your own.?

?But I want to stay with Orion! There?s ways around aging. I can-?

?Only I have magic strong enough to do anything and your enchantment has ruined your human companion. He can never be made a dragon. Spells to stop aging will simply make his blood vanish and his skin into clay, much like a doll with an unfortunate soul inhabiting it. Simply becoming stressed will cause him to fall apart. There is no happy ending.? My father said it so easily, so smoothly. . . He let go of my wrists, allowing my arms to limply fall to my sides. I couldn?t stop myself, I began to cry. I felt his arms reach around me, pulling my head to his chest as I sobbed, hugging me tightly. He whispered words of comfort, but I couldn?t understand them over the sound of my crying.

Eventually, I quieted down after letting it all out. He let go, letting me take a few steps back. I wiped my tears away, and looked him square in the eye. ?Father, I have misjudged you and your intentions. I?m sorry for acting the way I did, and I promise to return to our kingdom. . .?

My father smiled, it was unbelievable. He acted like a normal human parent, capable of caring and loving his child ? he even put his heart on his sleeves for me to see. However, I was sorry for what I was about to say next.

?After Orion is returned to his former self, and after his life comes to its natural end. I?ll be by his side no matter what.?

His smile faded, but not completely. ?I see. . . Your heart is too big for your own good. If that human returns the same affections, then. . . No, nevermind. I will leave you with this parting gift. I am glad I prepared this ahead of time.?

?Huh?? I cocked my eyebrow as my father took out a glass bottle filled with liquid and bit his finger, letting his blood drip into the bottle. He corked the bottle and handed it to me, giving me another warm smile ? teeth and all were showing.

?All the dragon races? blood runs through my veins in the highest and purest form possible. When combined with your royal blood, the most potent of concoctions can be made. Use it wisely.? He trailed off for a moment and turned his attention towards the cabin?s kitchen. ?And human! If you harm my son, I will make a meal out of you.?

?Wait, wha-?? I saw Orion emerge from behind a wall in the kitchen. He looked as if though he was a child caught doing something wrong. ?H-how much did you hear??

?All of it.? I was so intent on staring down my father that I must not have heard him come in a while back. My father left quietly, not even stopping to say goodbye. The only thing ringing through the silence was my father?s heavy feet on the cabin?s wooden floor. I was at a loss of words, I wanted Orion to say something, anything. . . ?So that?s what your dad looks like as a person? If that?s how you?re gonna look in a few years, then we?ll probably be fuckin? all day long.?

My expression stayed flat for a few moments before cracking into a smile. I guess if anyone could turn a serious situation into a silly one, it was him. He approached me and jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my neck so he could kiss me. I returned his kiss with another, and another, and another. . . Finally pulling away so we could both breathe. ?My father has given us the concoction we needed. Drink it and. . . We can start our lives together.?

?Can we trust him?? Orion asked after kissing me on the cheek and dropping down to his feet.

?Yes. I think we can.? I replied, opening the bottle and putting a few drops of my own blood in it. I corked it and shook it up before handing it to Orion. ?Just drink it all down and drop all barriers that block your heart. Think about what you want, leave me out of it.?

?I can only do this shit once, right??

?Yes. So make it count, let all your heart?s desires come to the surface.?

?It affects both of us? But you want me to think about myself?? I thought Orion was always a little vain, he really shouldn't have any difficulty understanding this.

?Yes.? I replied, smiling to let him know it was okay. He turned away and muttered something; if I read his lips correctly it was something like ?He deserves someone as perfect as he is. . . Not me. . .?

I still kept my smile, despite that hurting me a bit. He doesn't understand how perfect he is to me, underneath his rough exterior is a heart of pure gold - how can he not see that? If he?s thinking like that, what would become of the spell? Before I could attack Orion's sad words, he had downed the entire potion. Orion. . .
  #21   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 09:56 PM

im in agony to know what will happen!!!!! darn you people for being so good at writing these stories
  #22   Add to lost1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:36 PM

i knew dad wasn't bad!!!
  #23   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:47 PM

Part 7: Heart's Desire

?Huh?? Orion winced while putting his hand over his stomach. ?What?s happening??

?You?re getting your buff body back, Orion.? I said with a smile.

?No way. The only thing I wanted was for any kinda dragon to love and take care of you, so you?d never be alone. . . I don?t want this! I wanted the spell to be for you!? He was crying now clutching my shirt as he tried to hold himself up. Hold on, it?s working already; I can see his hands are changing. For some reason, his face is too. ?I fucked it up for you! I-I wanted you to have someone perfect for you. . .?

It clicked instantly for me, but Orion was still confused in his moment of despair. ?You can?t be a full-blooded dragon, but you can be a half-blooded one. But since that desire is treading close to breaking an existing spell, it wouldn?t occur unless it?s the only desire you have. Which means this it the only thing you wanted, right?? I stared at the sky for a moment to think. Is that what my father was about to tell me before cutting himself off? That seemed to be the case, since his hands weren?t only growing thicker, but longer; while the nails began turning darker. His face was also elongating a bit, preparing to form a maw most likely.

?It can?t be me; I wanted someone perfect for you. . . In every way!? He was still in shock and slow on the uptake. Yep, still Orion. I grabbed his hand and held it up to his face so he could understand. ?My hands are. . . Me??

?Orion, you?re so silly. You are perfect for me, you always have been.? I said, grinning from ear to ear. My heart was pounding so fast, I just wanted to tackle Orion and give him a great big ? Uh, wait, if he?s growing to be a dragon doesn?t that mean house would be no more if I didn?t take him outside. Yep! I scooped Orion up, and felt his body heat, which means his skin was already thick like a dragon?s hide. As such, there were no pores for sweat, and his body was just heating up. I laid him on the ground, and the snow on the ground steamed and formed puddles. He didn?t seem to be in pain, in fact, he was smiling. Sort of.

?Oh fuck, this feels so. . . Fuck!? He couldn?t even finish his sentence. ?Zephyr, you better turn into a dragon.? I didn?t take a second to pause even if it did sound like a strange request; I quickly chanted the spell and made sure the change would be swift. My body transformed in the blink of an eye, turning my new shirt into a flurry of strings. . . Luckily I put that spell on my pants, since I think I was getting just a bit too excited by Orion?s change. I put myself over him, acting as a roof to keep the falling snow from falling on to him. It seemed he was already covered in snow, until I noticed his skin had turned white ? the purest white I have ever seen on a dragon. He nodded and grinned, ?Just wait for it. . .?

Orion?s entire body had changed to be like that of a dragon, his skin, face, ears, he even had a tail poking out from his backside. He looked like a cute little dragon with a tuft of blonde hair upon his head. His back arched as he grunted, followed by muscle rushing forth out of the fabric. His legs elongated and thickened, his veins trying to push their way up through his thick dragon hide. His abdomen and chest followed suit and my eyes were glued to him. Orion?s abdomen looked stunning; eight perfectly shaped and aligned chunks of muscle. His pecs were two mounds of snow, pulsating and expanding ? leaving a giant canyon in between them. His body was begging to be worshiped, but I resisted. I was transfixed on his torso that I didn?t notice the rest of him was growing. I was shocked to find his body was just inches away from mine now since he had grown to be so large. I felt his large hands grab my back as he pulled me close, and then flipped me around so he?d be on top. He savagely tore off my pants in one swift motion, it was clear what he wanted to do, and my body was fully prepared for him ? whether I liked it or not.

Orion devilishly grinned as he straddled my stomach and straightened his back, giving me a view of his new draconian body. His biceps were so thick that veins snaked over them, something I have never seen since a dragon?s hide was thick. I suppose they didn?t have much room on his muscular fatless body. He leaned on me, causing me to shiver as I felt his powerful chest push up against mine. He took my hands into his and pushed them back on the ground, pinning me down ? allowing his muscles to push up against my body. Orion seemed cautious at first as he leaned inward towards my lips. I did him a favor and met him half way, showing him how dragons use their (for the lack of a better word) awkward lips. He eagerly returned the kiss, not sure if he should continue or not. During this time I felt something creep up between our stomachs, something warm and hard. . . His. . . Endowment. My own manhood stirred, growing alongside his; making us both moan in pleasure as our cocks rubbed against each other between our bodies? pressure. I could feel his cock starting to produce its natural lubricant, which caused him to stop and put on a look of embarrassment.

?F-fuck, I just came. . .? He muttered in shame.

?No,? I began, ?Even dragons that feel smooth like us. . . Well, we can still cause friction so the male?s member produces a type of lubricant to help with intercourse.?

?Oh. . .? He blankly responded. ?It feels so good that I th-?

I kissed him once more, signaling for him to shut up and continue. Orion backed up once more straighten up once more, just to take a gander at both of our cocks. His eyes widened as he put his hands around his tool, then he went on to stroking mine a few times. I shivered in delight, but then he stopped. He knelt between my legs and angled my lower half, plunging deep inside me without warning. I roared in surprise, which only seemed to startle me and not him. He was excited to see my response as he made me feel every inch of his member inside me. I grabbed the ground, trying to keep myself steady but my body would not let me stay still. My back arched as deep moans escaped from my mouth; soon my hips were pushing into his pelvis, my strong legs wrapping around his marvelous body to get better leverage. I clenched and pushed myself towards him, which caused his head to tilt upward and his pace to slow ? he didn?t want everything to end so quickly. He didn?t want to stop, either. Orion?s strokes became longer, harder; powerful enough to actually push me forward even though I was trying to move myself towards him. Orion was making it clear who was in charge here, and that just excited me even more.

Moments later, his head tilted back one last time and his body tensed, his flexed muscles causing my member to throb even harder. Orion let out a roar as he felt the pleasure radiate throughout his body, He seemed shocked by his orgasm, falling forward a bit and using my legs to keep himself up. Torrents of his warm fluid surged through me; it seemed to go on for minutes. . . Well, because it did. As he pulled out, I could feel large amounts of his thick and warm fluids leave my body. I was reaching out for him, but I could not sit or move. I was in total ecstasy and my body would not cooperate. Orion took delight in this, slowly sliding his torso against my cock as he moved closer to my head. He seemed to enjoy feeling the slick lubricant that poured from my cock and coated my torso; he even bent down to run his tongue over my torso, I could feel his tongue thoroughly searching the spaces between my pecs and abs. Without warning, he kissed me ferociously, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pushing hard against my lips, overwhelming my senses with an erotic aroma. When he pulled away, I was gasping for air and became further lost in my lustful daze.

?I?m not done with you yet.? He stated, now trying to catch his breath for just a second. Orion lowered himself down, eagerly taking my cock into his maw. He just transformed but he was so good at using every inch of his new body, I was amazed. . . I just wanted more. I felt the warmness of his mouth, his tongue excitedly gliding over the tip of my pulsating manhood. He used his hands to rub the inner parts of my thigh, my balls, and anything he could get his hands on. I tried to hold back, I really did, but my body forced me to let go. My seed filled his maw as he continued to lick my member, sucking down every drop that he could. It felt like my orgasm lasted an eternity, but actually, it just took a few minutes for me to come to my senses. I could most certainly see why Orion enjoyed having sex as much as possibly could. Even though the orgasm subsided, another feeling surrounded me ? warmth, relaxation, both so pleasurable. His body on top of mine, staring into my eyes as I stared back. He playfully licked his lips and bent down to hug me, my arms wrapping around his mighty body in attempts to pull him closer.

?I didn?t expect that. . .? I admitted, kissing Orion on the cheek.

?Sorry, I couldn?t help it. The idea of finally getting to fuck you made me so horny that I had to do it.? He said as he rubbed his cheek against mine. ?If you told me fuckin? as a dragon would be this awesome, I would?ve turned into a big ol? lizard the first time.?

?I didn?t know it?d feel this good either. . . Heh. . . But I?m glad we did it, even if it was awkward.?

?Yeah, well, how do I look?? He asked, jumping up to his feet and slowly spinning around as he held his arms out. Thanks to our steamy session, the snow in the area seemed to be gone, so seeing all of Orion?s body wasn?t that hard anymore. I only felt it and saw faint outlines of colored veins and such. . . But now I could actually see it clearly. I got to my feet and resisted the urge to mount him as I ran my hand over his body. The texture was similar to my skin, possibly a bit thicker and rougher. His big blues eyes were entrancing; his mouth contained ?attractively arranged? teeth, while his maw was a fine shape that wasn?t too exaggerated. His nails were grey, but all the same color ? though they weren?t that sharp ? similar to my own I suppose. He had no wings, but he had a powerful looking tail; so he?s a land dragon. I could see each muscle, where they started and where they ended. All arranged on his tall yet wide frame, standing over my by at least two feet. Orion?s body radiated with virility, authority, and power. . . I?m sure dragons would fight over one as amazing as he is. But to be honest, I?ve always seen Orion like this, even when he was shrunken down.

?Basically, all that he was now was transferred into draconic traits. You were an amazingly handsome human, simply breathtaking. . . Now, you?re a dragon that?s amazingly handsome and breathtaking.? I said, trying to catch my breath. I meant that literally, you see.

?So I?m pretty studly, eh?? He chuckled. ?Who would?ve guessed it??

?Even better, since you?re half human and dragon. . . You can turn back into a human with the help of my magic. So maybe we could grab some dinner and. . . Um. . . Cuddle. . . Like humans do?? He looked at me funny, almost as if he was about to say ?are you serious?? Then he shook his head and smiled.

?You don?t even have to ask. Maybe you can read me one of those good adventure stories we have. . . You know, like when we were younger? While we cuddle and stuff? Er, only if you want to!? He asked hopefully, but seem embarrassed.

?You don?t even have to ask.? I mimicked, flashing him a smile. He came in to embrace me yet again, rubbing the side of his face affectionately against mine.

?Make it something that doesn?t have a dragon and warrior in it. I already know how those stories end.?

?Oh do you?? I dropped my hands to his waist, while he brought his lips closer to mine. He stopped just inches from my lips so that he could answer my question.

?The warrior and the dragon live happily ever after.? Orion kissed me after he said that, a long, slow, passionate kiss. I was so lost in him that I didn?t process what he said until he finally pulled away. Oh goodness, he?s so cheesy; I wouldn?t change a thing. ?And the dragon worships the warrior as a super hunky sex god.?

I still wouldn?t change a thing.

================================================== ======

Final stats~

Zephyr
H/W: 14'3" around half a ton
Body: A ridiculously muscular dragon with large wings, mostly a very dark blue color with traces of light blue here and there. His body is more compact and steamline compared to Orion's - but that's still a lot of muscle
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Silver, lower-mid back length, falls straight down (because Orion likes it that way)

Orion
H/W: 16'8", nearly x2 Zephyr's weight
Body: Not an ounce of fat on this white land dragon, and his muscularity is above average, causing him to be vascular despite having thick dragon hide; he's naturally warm blooded unlike your run of the mill dragon
Eyes: Sky blue
Hair: A regal blond, short(midneck), but disheveled and covers his forehead and eyes a bit

Bonus? <<

Orion's human form is now 6'10", and he weighs 450 pounds. Since he wanted for Zephyr to have the perfect mate, Orion is now more burly with a nice coating of short "fur" around his body, along with the obligatory scruff on his face. Zephyr's human form is now 6'7" and weighs 300 pounds. He's now hairless from the neck down, but he still has a little scruff on his face since Orion thinks it makes Zeph look more masculine - Orion likes his men smoooooth for the most part. As for their junk, let's just say both are 12" long and 8.5" thick when hard - because Orion wanted sex to be equal between Zephyr and his "perfect partner".
  #24   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 03:18 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
*murrs* saw this ending coming for some odd reason. Though this was much better than I ever desired.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #25   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
'Dawwww. They're so cute together!
Nice wrap-up XD

oh, and you changed your username? :3 I almost didn't notice
  #26   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
*murrs* saw this ending coming for some odd reason. Though this was much better than I ever desired.
I see what you've done thurr. Glad it was acceptable/not entirely boring to read. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum360 View Post
'Dawwww. They're so cute together!
Nice wrap-up XD

oh, and you changed your username? :3 I almost didn't notice :D
I think the only reason I was motivated to continue the story was because I liked the characters. I feel like writing something else since writing a few blocks of text in between designing or making clothes stops me from getting too bored on dress making/writing. Clicky dis to contribute some ideas if you want. ^^ Oh and I'm glad you liked it. I feel the ending is a bit cheesy and predictable, but it's the happiest ending I could think of - since the two can now spend time with each other without worrying about growing old.

Also, I made a new account since I doubt I was going to get a name change at this rate. I was told Click_Flash reminds someone of a Ciara song a month ago (because it was one) so I wanted to change to another name. I doubt STARwhimSTAR is a song title, so I should be safe.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options