The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 09:10 AM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Morning Muscle Sighting

Since the Photo Forum is down, here's a word picture of the vision I saw walking toward me early this morning in downtown Brooklyn, NY:

There's a small commuter college in my neighborhood--St. Francis--no dorms, no campus, just a couple of adjacent buildings. Students--especially smokers--tend to congregate out front, across the street, anywhere they can find a place to sit or perch. We're talking 50-100 students camped out on a busy city street. Usually, fat girls and pimply boys predominate. Nothing much to look at, just to get past.

Not today. At 8:30 AM the following walked--I mean strutted-- toward me. Six feet, around 225, not enormous (yet) but maybe 20" arms, 50" chest, 32" waist. Short, curly, lightened blond hair. One stud in his left ear. No other jewelry or tats. Maybe 20 years old. Handsome face, Scandinavian or German. Nordic, anyway. A little like Chad Ray Martin, but less pretty, more urban. A muscleskatercityboy dream. Golden, perfectly clear, smooth, tight skin. Wearing a skintight black tank (wifebeater, guinea t--pick your epithet), baggy knee-length khaki shorts, flip flops. Clearly a serious BB with at least a couple of years of training under his belt. Clearly jacked. But not that hard, scuzzy look young guys get when they're doing more juice than work. At that precise golden moment when he's majorly built and knows it but is still quietly pleased at the stir his arrival causes. Liking the attention, feeling and getting off on the lust, not yet taking it for granted.

Heads whip right and left to check him out and pay homage. A quirky half-smile acknowledges his fans. In a flash, he's past me. I turn around, see the perfect V, the huge calves flexing as he struts in his flip flops. My eyes glued as he moves further away. The moment but not the vision is over.

It made my morning.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 03:48 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Wow. Next time get there with a cellphone with a camera.....
  #3   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 03:58 PM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Sorry, No Visual

!You'll just have to use your imagination, UKB!
  #4   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2005, 05:27 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Sounds like a great way...

Sounds like a great way to start off the day!
  #5   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 10:20 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Talking More Morning Muscle

I had a little experience of my own today. The gym where I work out has a lot of college students as members. Today, one of the bigger guys was in there for a cardio session. He's about 5'10" and about 250 very meaty pounds--he looked like a cross between a bodybuilder and an offensive guard (American football). Following our workouts, we both ended up in the sauna. His pecs were absolutely incredible. Nothing special happened but we did engage in some small talk--as I tried not to stare. Another great way to start the day!
  #6   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 07:16 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
stud gets reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetrakt
...Heads whip right and left to check him out and pay homage. A quirky half-smile acknowledges his fans. In a flash, he's past me. I turn around, see the perfect V, the huge calves flexing as he struts in his flip flops. My eyes glued as he moves further away. The moment but not the vision is over.

It made my morning.
Hmmm, I bet there were a lot of guys putting their notebooks over their crotch!
  #7   Add to sixpacked's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM

sixpacked
Hey ... originally posted this on another thread earlier tonight but thought I would copy it to here... where it is more fitting... Hope you enjoy it.

ok... on the topic of muscle sighting... here's my first post on the subject...

Yesterday, while picking up a few supplies at the grocery store for a festive family gathering on the 3rd of July, I happened on to a nicely muscled dude walking up to the service counter. I had just gotten to the check-out line and started unloading my cart when I look up & see this dude walking by... man did he have macho-ism pouring from him. While I was checking out, he was talking with a nice looking girl & they finished right when I was done.... so that I could follow him out. What timing!!!! lol Ok... first, general description... think Harley-Davidson guy. I would say that he was about 5'10" or 5'11" (or 178 to 180cm??) & about 200lbs (or 91kg). The guy was wearing jeans ( and boots of course... ) which were not too tight but just tight enough to really show off his assets. I mean... the jeans were not the baggy, rapper-hoodlum type, but were not so tight that you could read the underwear logo thru the denim. They were just loose enough to make you wonder if he WAS wearing any underwear. He was very small waisted... I would say it looked like he had a 30in waist... that tapered up to broad shoulders. He looked to have a very small bodyfat % also, so his face looked lean & chiseled without the gaunt look though. He wore a goatee which was very neatly trimmed to a thin line that really accentuated his facial bone structure (not that I looked that closely lol). Ok... on to the good part.... with his jeans... he was wearing a leather sleeveless Harley shirt (if you could call it that) or maybe vest would be more appropriate. His arms & shoulders really stood out & grabbed your attention ( as if the rest of him didn't lol). He was tanned to the point where he either worked outdoors or was an avid outdoors man who went shirtless often. Ok... I would say that his arms would have been about 18" of nicely shaped muscle. They weren't bulky or bulging like a massive bodybuilder, but very muscular & toned like a gymnasts or a really built fitness model. They just looked like they had power in them and were not to be messed with unless he wished it. He really had wide shoulders or atleast the allusion of them from his small waist. He carried himself with confidence... I mean... his walk was such a swagger that I really did have to laugh to myself (quietly of course). This guy was 'something' and he knew it!!! I would say that his age was about 35 and he was in excellent condition. All-in-all .... a really nice looking guy... but I would definitely have to say that his charisma just screamed... cocky....macho... player. Definitely didn't look the intellectual type (ok... I know that was stereotyping). Also, I think I caught him checking himself out in the glass doors as he was walking out. lolol
A nice sighting ... but not someone I would strike up a conversation with... just didn't give off an open friendly vibe.
J
  #8   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
"Almost"sighting.

72nd.St.subway station.Great big guy,about6'4".Massive upper body.Didn't look like a lot of legs;but we forgive him.Drinking the remains of a protein shake.I'd describe his face;but there's a 6"electrical cable at exactly face-height!I mean;I can see his chin&his red baseball cap;but NOWHERE on the platform can I see his face!IS THERE NO END TO THE VIOLATION OF BASIC RIGHTS THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL STOOP?to?WHEN WILL WE RISE UP?
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2005, 09:24 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
72nd.St.subway station.Great big guy,about6'4".Massive upper body.Didn't look like a lot of legs;but we forgive him.Drinking the remains of a protein shake.I'd describe his face;but there's a 6"electrical cable at exactly face-height!I mean;I can see his chin&his red baseball cap;but NOWHERE on the platform can I see his face!IS THERE NO END TO THE VIOLATION OF BASIC RIGHTS THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION WILL STOOP?to?WHEN WILL WE RISE UP?
----------------------
Glamma, sounds like we already have......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Hmmm, I bet there were a lot of guys putting their notebooks over their crotch!

Talk about a felicitous turn of phrase!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options