The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

View Poll Results: Have you ever had a growth related dream?
Yes 161 88.46%
No 21 11.54%
Voters: 182. You have already voted on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to gbedfore's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:24 PM

gbedfore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gbedfore
Growth Dreams

Hi Everyone,

I've been lucid dreaming since I was a teenager and ever since I learned to influence my dreams I've tried to orient them toward growth of some kind (muscle, height, penis) or feats of strength as I find all of these extremely erotic.

I also believe that your subconscious mind has a huge influence on how your body develops. My thought is that dreams being the manifestation of subconscious thoughts could be used to control body composition and size in real life.

I wanted to start this thread as a way for everyone to share growth-oriented dreams with the group (both lucid and non-lucid dreams). Perhaps we can stimulate others to have similar dreams and offer ideas on how to design them.

Last night I had muscle growth dream. As I lay in bed and felt myself start to fall asleep, I focused on the idea of slowly falling through my mattress towards the ground. I could actually feel my body moving downwards through my bed and I knew I was beginning the process of lucid dreaming. I then tried to move my limbs in the dream state. As I was lying on my stomach, I imagined moving my arms even lower through the bed. Since they could move through the bed, I realized I was dreaming because of the impossible nature of what was happening.

The visual part of my dream started with me lying on my back. There was some sort of instrument above me that was shooting rays towards my pecs. I could feel a tingling in my pecs and went to touch them. As I touched them I could feel them expanding outwards. I could control how big they got just by thinking about it. I played with the size of my pecs by expanding them outward and seeing how big I could make them. It only lasted for a short period of time and then the dream transitioned into something else.

Anyone else have a growth related dream they'd like to share? I'm really looking forward to hearing what other people have experienced in their sleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I've never had any success influencing my dreams but I do dream vividly and on occasion I dream about growing. It's usually a matter of my s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g myself, as you would a sweater or a shirt or something. Same thing with getting hairier; I kinda scribble on my face or my body! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to expandingMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:28 PM
transhuman mass maniac

expandingMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to expandingMUSCLE Send a message via Yahoo to expandingMUSCLE
When I was in college I listened for 90 days to a bodybuilding hypnosis tape every night before going to sleep.Sometimes during the visualization part of the program I would fall asleep. A few times this led to having very vivid dreams of growing massively muscular. At the time I weighed 165 to 170 pounds. I would blow up in my dreams to 240 or more.

After that I began trying to make my visualizations bigger and bigger, to see if my dreams would go accordingly. It wasn't lucid dreaming, but more programmed dreaming. by the end of the 90 days I was walking around at over 350 pounds in those dreams. That was the beginning of my fixation on getting MEGA HUGE and seeing other guys do the same.

Sometimes I will wake up with a vague memory of growing incredibly huge like the guy in Grow Your Own Gravity. When I found that story, it changed my life dramatically. It made me capable of picturing myself gaining tons and millions, billions of pounds of muscle. I'd love to have a really vivid or lucid dream on that scale- Or better yet actually do it!
  #4   Add to LeatherMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:48 PM

LeatherMuscle is on a distinguished road
where is this story sounds awesome
  #5   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:20 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
ExpandingMuscle, I believe you have solved the mystery of having growth dreams, hypnosis. The brain stored this information in your head so that when you went to sleep, it created a visual presentation which showed what you processed on the tape.

There is a use for hypnosis after all.
  #6   Add to gbedfore's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2012, 01:11 PM

gbedfore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gbedfore
expandingMUSCLE that is an incredibly hot story! I'm still working on visualizing myself getting bigger. I've had some success but would like to improve. Sounds like you've got it mastered. That's awesome.

Grow Your Own Gravity is one of my favorite stories too. Would love to have a dream like that.

What's your height and weight now?
  #7   Add to Cid SilverWing's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Paladin of The Light

Cid SilverWing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cid SilverWing Send a message via AIM to Cid SilverWing Send a message via MSN to Cid SilverWing Send a message via Yahoo to Cid SilverWing Send a message via Skype™ to Cid SilverWing
I've had one or two lucid dreams where I grew. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult when you're autistic.
  #8   Add to jsc619's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:19 AM

jsc619 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I second that. I've had those kind of dreams too and found it difficult to explain - even if it was a good dream.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options